— ○ ○ ○INTEREST CHECK [xxx]

— ○ ○ ○ CHARACTERS [xxx]

— ○ ○ ○ IN-CHARACTER [xxx]

Last edited:
-Accepted character moved over to character index-

Last edited:
  • OMG
Reactions: lumbago
@Raddum This roleplay doesn't deserve you :0 Soma is definitely accepted !! It's really cool of you to involve Chrysos so much into his backstory and I adore you all the more for it - w - Please post your CS over at Character Index heehee I'd like to plot a little bit with you at a later juncture ^0^

(also, do peeps here not usually post applications in the character index? :0 i'm a little unfamiliar with the way things work here ;w;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Raddum
@lumbago I'd definitely love to plot some stuff, just hit me up whenever! Glad you like him though, he changed quite a bit from what I initially had in mind but I really do enjoy him. The lore provided also helped a lot with me making a character to begin with, so I appreciate the extra depth you added! Hopefully he's entertaining enough for everyone for the long haul, will move him over now.

(And to answer you, I really don't know. In my experience on other forums there's usually a storage space for accepted characters and applications are just an OOC thing, as to not clutter the list of accepted peeps so it's all easy to reference. So I just went with my gut, lol)

Accepted and moved to character sheets!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddum
accepted and moved to the character index :)

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: lumbago and Raddum
Hello ^0^ Heads up, I won't be able to check on the CSes in depth until the weekend !! Apologies for the delay huhu I'll be getting back to you two soon <3