Staying Classy is Hard When You're the New Girl

L

Lee-Lee

Original poster
So..this is me and I am new.

My name is Leanne and I've been out of this roleplaying scene for a few years now. Thankfully my little sister kicked me in the rear and made me get out of this rut. I'm excited to get back into it, but nervous as well.

I had started out on Neopets like many people on here I'm sure. Now that I'm older and more mature I'm ready.

So say hello. I'll roleplay anything. Just give me some time to get my game back :)

Stay ​Chill.

Welcome, Leanne! Welcome to Iwaku!
Glad to have you with us!

You've had a long vacation from RPing..No problem, check out these links.

The Academy, a place to dust off your skills and get back into the swing of things.

We have some
Challenges, which will definitely get your creative juices flowing.

And of course,
Jump-Ins, if you prefer the "get right to it method."

Should you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
Enjoy your time here!

Ooooh Leanne, welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
I did not know Neopets had a roleplaying forum.
Lookit that. One learns a new fact every day!

Here. I have something for you.
Bbcflowers-230.jpg

Enjoy the cookies!

Also, don't feel like you're the new girl. I bet in the next four hours some new girl will join us.
I hope you enjoy the site!
And if you need anything, please just ask! We're all pretty friendly crazy people.

:D

Juku and Selenite:

Thank you for the replies :D

Thanks for all the great links Juku. I'll be sure to check them out while I browse :)

and Selenite the cookies are too good to eat! Looks like I'll be staring at them for the next few days just savoring the vision!

I used to love neopets. 8D But not roleplaying there. >>; I got in trouble too much.

Welcome to the community! <3

Hi there lili! Ahh, the days of neopets... Welcome to being more mature and doing whateeeever you want because we have a private server! ;D Go and play!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Leanne!

My name is Tetsuri and its nice to meet you!

I hope you find those links Juku put up useful.

Enjoy your stay here, and welcome to the family!