October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Re: Stay the **** out of my meat!

Anything I say may and will be used against me when I affirm that I'm the most innocent person in the CBox.

Wait, vegetarians are REAL?
Since when?!

Hey! It is not their fault they don't like meat or don't want to feed from poor little/big animals!

Hey! It is not their fault they don't like meat or don't want to feed from poor little/big animals!
if they dont want to kill animals why are they eating the animals food...i mean really
plus have you ever seen a healthy looking one i mean i knew one and she got sick because she had a soup with chicken broth

if they dont want to kill animals why are they eating the animals food...i mean really
plus have you ever seen a healthy looking one i mean i knew one and she got sick because she had a soup with chicken broth

I don't know why they eat the animals food! O-o Maybe they just like it, they have right to like it you know.
Maybe that person got sick because she was allergic to chicken? Or food poisoning! Or IDK!
Point is, its not their faults. Each person has their likes and dislikes

Is it weird that that picture makes me feel both hungry AND aroused?

I don't know why they eat the animals food! O-o Maybe they just like it, they have right to like it you know.
Maybe that person got sick because she was allergic to chicken? Or food poisoning! Or IDK!
Point is, its not their faults. Each person has their likes and dislikes
no she got sick because her body now rejects it
and i know what your saying but i just dont know why they would put their body though that sort of hell.

Is it weird that that picture makes me feel both hungry AND aroused?

Nope because whenever 100 males see that picture 99.9% of them get boners, the other .1% just throws up only because the meat is raw, ruining their computer/laptop, theres still hope if he has a tablet.
Because that 1% wouldnt notice what that piece of cut meat is close to looking like.
...*cough*

Nope because whenever 100 males see that picture 99.9% of them get boners, the other .1% just throws up only because the meat is raw, ruining their computer/laptop, theres still hope if he has a tablet.
Because that 1% wouldnt notice what that piece of cut meat is close to looking like.
...*cough*

..Wait, so only 1/10th of a man does that last thing?

yes... 1/100 guys throws up on their computers because the meat is raw.

bacon_wrapped_filet_mignon01.jpg

MMMM. Meat. Vegetarians don't exist, October. Shhh. Everything is okay.

tumblr_lknezriZvn1qfj6wko1_500.jpg

Just look at the meat and feel better.

no she got sick because her body now rejects it
and i know what your saying but i just dont know why they would put their body though that sort of hell.

What a pity. I can't even be without meat for two days

Ribs

baby-back-ribs.jpg

@Staci, octo doesn't hate you, just don't accuse him of being a murderer for enjoying his steak.

I nevar would. >:D

Besides.
I LOVE grilling for family and friends.
Give me all dat meat, I will grill the fuck out of it. >:C AND SEASON IT LIKE A HURRICANE.

I nevar would. >:D

Besides.
I LOVE grilling for family and friends.
Give me all dat meat, I will grill the fuck out of it. >:C AND SEASON IT LIKE A HURRICANE.
wait you no like meat.....T_T *freaks out dramaticly* nooo why do they have to be like all awesome but then not like meat T_T

oh and fuck you all for putting tasty looking things here i have no meat in my house right now and i am now hungry...you fucking suck