Status and Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyStar14

Original poster
I posted my staus a few days back, except now said status is irrelevant, but I couldn't find a way to delete it. I've replaced it with another status, though would rather just have none as I did a while back. Is that possible?

Also, can I delete a thread I began? Does it ever get automatically deleted?

I don't think you can delete threads but you can delete your own status. If you go on your profile there's a delete option under every message, next to edit and report.

As Rainjay stated above, you cannot delete a thread you began. However, if you do wish for it to be deleted, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "request a thread moderation" and a staff or admin will get around to deleting your thread as soon as possible.

1. You can delete your status by clicking the delete button that should be visible beside your edit button right beneath the status you wish to delete.

2. A thread doesn't automatically delete, but it does get archived if nothing has been posted in it for 1 month. (Only in the roleplay sections, and the general chatting area. The rest stays where they are.)

3. As far as I know you can not delete your own thread, though you can delete your own posts (as long as it's the second post and forward in that thread). If you wish for a thread to be deleted you must contact a staff member/moderator. But Diana likes saving stuff. She's like the mom that loves everything her little children (iwaku members) makes. And it's always good to save it in case you want to go back and check something in the future (like an old idea or an old roleplay). That won't be possible ones a thread is deleted. (Okay it's possible.) Deleting threads isn't really the norm here, but if you really wish for your thread/s to disappear into nothingness, then it's just to ask one of the mods that works in the part of the forum your post lays in. (Alternatively you can send in a thread moving request. Eventually someone will take care of your request.)

Status
Not open for further replies.