Starting to Wonder....

C

CrypticWriter

Original poster
Hello,

I would just like to ask one simple question as I am starting to wonder why NO ONE have been joining my roleplays. Usually, I have instant hits but now, Squat. I have three roleplays, in the modern forum that has had multiple viewings but no one posted a bio or anything. Am I asking for too much? Is the story I'm coming up with not interesting? Or maybe it's because I am a newb. I just don't know what to do at this point. It's making me feel like I have lost my touch on coming up with a great storyline for people to enjoy and I hate the feeling.

All my roleplays maybe fan-based but I don't ask you to know the story. Just know how to roleplay, post at least a good paragraph and create a playable character. My rules may be strict but hell, I am strict when it comes to my roleplays, but then again, who isn't?

I just started this site four days ago now and everyone has been friendly but I'm close to leaving because I really want my roleplays to work and if they don't and I have lost my touch, I am done with roleplaying. Yeah, I'm hanging up my laptop and is done.

I know it may seem like I am ranting but oh well. Just want someone to tell me why or what can I do to make people be interested in my roleplays.

Signed,
A confused newbie.

Hi Cryptic! Welcome to the site. First of all, this post really doesn't belong in the Announcements, so I've moved it to Roleplay Talk. :]

Second of all, this site is not as large as some others and so it can take a few days for people to start replying to new roleplays. Don't be discouraged! You might also try advertising; you can do this by making a thread in Roleplay Talk (where this thread is now) or by submitting an ad to the Ad Rotation.

Be patient! You'll find people to play with soon enough.