1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Starting the Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SummerBliss, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone :)
    So I've recently joined Iwaku and have no RPs going on yet. Hopefully it won't take long to find some long-term rp partners. Anyways, here's a list of things that I'm looking for, and some rp ideas or pairings that I'm interested in at the moment.

Looking for in Partner:
    - at least one or two posts a week. I don't mind if you're a slow poster since I tend to be rather slow at times too. If you're going to take longer than that or something comes up, please let me know.
    - Be able to write at least one paragraph or more and have good grammar. I don't mind some mistakes as we're all human but if it gets to be a lot and all the time, I can't quite handle that for too long.
    - Please be able to rp males as I prefer to play females with mxf pairing. I don't strictly do females though. I do play male characters too, but not where romance is concerned. More as minor or side characters. Or they can play a decent role in the rp, but there's still not going to be much going on romantically for them.
    - Let me know if you've lost interest in the rp. I really don't mind. I'd rather have you tell me than me go on wondering if there'll ever be a response again.

Pairings:
    shy girl x popular guy
    werewolf x human
    pirate x stowaway
    monster x human
    science project x friend/science project
    vampire x human
    dancer x musician
    rich x poor
    prince x princess
    werewolf x pirate
    mythical creature x mythical creature