Finally Free. Looking for two-three people)

Are you Interested?

• Yep!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nah...tis a silly idea... :-P

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Um...you seem special...are you OK?

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie Vasilyev

Noa was kidnapped at 13 and forced to live in her captor's basement for 10(Can change) years. After 3 miscarriages and many escape attempted she became discouraged and depressed.
After four years of captivity she became pregnant again. This one was successful and she bore her captor a baby.
The baby gave Noa hope again. She started to care about living again.
Noa started planning on at least trying to escape again. She knows she has to get it right the first time or she worries her captor may kill her child.
Eventually they do escape, but sadly their captor also escapes and is never caught. Now Noa and her child, who has never seen the real world, must figure out how to live again after years of seeing nothing but the little cell in a basement.
They meet another man who helped them escape and is very interested in them. Noa is afraid, but the child isn't. The man tries to befriend both, but is constantly pushed away by her.

What will happen? Will they ever adjust? Will their captor show up again?

I kinda want to play the girl(Which is why she has a name), but I'm looking for two to three more people to play-

The Child(Age can be pretty much whatever you want. Preferably under 13.)

The Captor

The Guy Who Helps/Romantic Interest(RI)

Some Rules/Points of Interest):

1) Be polite.

2) People have lives don't go speeding on without them

3) Whoever who plays the RI- any Hanky Panky under the Blanky will fade to black.

4) Have fun

I've lurked on this site for 2 years and never rp'd lmao. I'd like to change that and this seems like an interesting idea. I don't really know how interest checks work but I'd love to play the Captor. Sucker for twisted villains;;

I've lurked on this site for 2 years and never rp'd lmao. I'd like to change that and this seems like an interesting idea. I don't really know how interest checks work but I'd love to play the Captor. Sucker for twisted villains;;

Thanks! I originally tried to rp this a while back and I re-asked the person who played the villain then in case they were interested.

However if they don't show interest by tomorrow it's all yours ok?

Thanks! I originally tried to rp this a while back and I re-asked the person who played the villain then in case they were interested.

However if they don't show interest by tomorrow it's all yours ok?
Alright! If I don't get the villain then I'd enjoy playing the child role, too.

Alright! If I don't get the villain then I'd enjoy playing the child role, too.
Awesome! The person said they may have some interest so I'm seeing who they want to play then I'll get back to you, kay?

And were almost full.

Looks: (Pics allowed...preferably realistic.)

Name:

Pronunciation: (Optional_

Personality:

Bio: (At least 3 paragraphs)

Dislikes/Fears:

Family(Mother, Father, etc):

Extra:

ALREADY COMPLETED:

Mine-

Looks at Time of Capture: Noa was a small girl standing at just 4'9" when captured. She had a light build with a little muscle tone from working outside for her grandfather as a shepherdess. Noa had small yet noticeable curves depending on what she wore.

Her skin was a light golden brown. She's mixed race Romani, Serbian, and African American so her skin stay a relatively brown color only getting a bit darker in the summer.

Noa's hair was black and was right between wavy and curly. It went to her shoulders though she kept it in a pony tail a lot or under a baseball cap. If it was humid out her hair would get a lot curlier.

Her face was 'diamond' shaped with visible yet not sharp cheek bones. Her eyes were normally shaped. She has a small nose and thin lips always turned up into a smile. Her ears were normal.

Noa's eyes were a very dark brown with swirls of amber in them. They always seemed to be twinkling.

Looks: Noa didn't grow much in captivity. She now stands at 4'11", but stopped growing at all about a year in captivity. She is thinner now and though she tried to stay fit and exercise in her cell she lost a good amount of muscle tone. All in all she looks a lot skinnier. Her curves are still noticeable though, perhaps more so she's physically matured a bit more and has very little body fat and muscle to hide them.

Her skin is lighter too from years without sunlight. It still has a golden brown tint to it though it's paler than before. She also has new scars on her body.

Noa's hair is a very dark brown now because her captor had her dye it(Without using bleach so it still turned out dark). It now goes lower to the bottom of her shoulder blades. At this length it more on the wavy side because it's pretty thick the longer it gets the less curly it gets because the curls are weighed down . Her captor would cut it whenever he disliked the length.

Her face has gotten thinner, her cheek bones a little more noticeable, her jaw also stands out more. Her lips are the same, but are normally chapped because she licks them when nervous, she rarely smiles except for her son and her smile never goes to her eyes anymore. Her nose is a little crooked to the left because it was broken one time.

Noa's eyes were a very dark brown with swirls of amber in them. They don't really twinkle anymore and have dulled a bit.

Name: Noa Teodosija Abramovic

Pronunciation: Noah Teo-do-zee-ah Abe-ram-o-vik

Birthday: 19 September 1993

Personality before Capture: Noa use to be very friendly and pretty fearless. She was very cheery and had a positive outlook on life. She had a lot of energy and loved to work and help people.
She was also very stubborn when she wanted something or thought she was right. Noa hated being told what to do which is why she didn't like school. She didn't like to be told how or what to think about things and would often refuse to do

Personality: Noa is a hard worker. She's very loving towards her child and is also very protective of him/her. Her stubbornness seems to have subsided after her child was born.

Noa is a lot more submissive than before. While she doesn't like to be told what to do she'll go with just about anything. If she has a contrary opinion she'll keep it to herself and doesn't push her wants or needs on people.

Noa is tough, she can handle a lot of pain both emotionally and mentally. She doesn't complain when hurt and can take a lot. She still has a stubborn will to live and doesn't give up on even the tinsiest bit of hope. She wants her son to be able to handle life so she tries to show him that when life knocks you down you can get up.

Noa can be very paranoid though. She's afraid to go back to her captor's and is always worried he's coming to get her. She doesn't trust people much and doesn't try to interact or befriend people like she used to.

Bio: Noa's mother was a drug addict and Noa was born addicted. She was in the hospital for months before being released into her mother's care.

When Noa was 3 she and her five siblings were removed from her mother's care and placed in her grandparents care. Her grandparents own a sheep and goat farm in the country and were hardworking yet not very rich so all the kids had to pitch in to help.
When Noa was 13 she was walking home from school alone. She'd been late for the bus because she'd been distracted by a boy and was talking to him before he had to leave for sports practice. Only then did she realize how late she was and had decided to try and walk home through a short cut since she didn't want to tell her grandparents she'd been talking to a boy.

On her way home she was kidnapped and brought to her captors lair. At first Noa fought to get out, she'd scream kick and punch. Anything to get away, but it never worked and only made her get punished worse.

After two years she became pregnant and tried to get away at night wanting her baby to be raised in freedom. However she was caught before she got out of the house and was severely beaten which made her miscarry. She went into a severe depression after this.

Over the next 2 years or so she had two more miscarriages and that only made her feel even more depressed and felt hopeless about ever getting away.

After four years of captivity she again became pregnant. This time Noa begged her captor for pregnancy vitamins and other things to help her have a healthy pregnancy. She became very submissive and do whatever it took to keep her baby safe.

When she had her baby she wanted to name him/her after her family. The name Noa picked out was *insert gender appropriate name*. However her captor didn't allow her to have any say in the name and instead the boy was named *Insert kid's name*.
Noa tried to raise her child well. They weren't allowed out of her cell in the basement, but she would still teach him/her and try to keep her/him healthy. She would exercise with him like stretching, push ups, sit ups, and other stuff inluding some tumblings. She also taught him/her her/his letters, numbers, colors, basic stuff she could teach her/him.

Noa would always try to hide her child when her captor came to 'see' her because she didn't want her/him seeing or knowing what happened. She would normally make him/her go under the bed...anywhere really where s/he wouldn't know what was going on.

Likes: The outdoors, fire places, coco, coffee, playing with her kid, teaching her child, animals, her privacy

Dislikes/Fears: Being touched(except by her kid), feel unsafe, small tight spaces, news crews/media, public speaking, being restrained, bullies, showing people when she's upset, any kind of sensory deprivation(blind folding, things that obstruct her hearing, etc)

Family(Mother, Father, etc):

Father- unknown

Mother- Sara Isidora Abramovic (Age- 46. No one has seen her since before her daughter disappeared. It is unknown if she's even alive)

Grandfather- Petar Jakov Abramovic (70, called- Deda or Grumpa. He always looks glum and is pretty strict though he's also a very loving and caring man. After Noa left Grumpa struggled with guilt because he blamed himself for her going missing)

Grandmother- Filipa Alamina Abramovic (65, called Baka or Gramsy. She is hard of hearing and lost her ring and pinky finger on her right hand due to an accident with farming equipment as a young girl.)

SIBLINGS:

Oldest Brother- Chance Emil Abramovic (Age-29. He is currently in the Navy)

Older Brother- Asher Simeon Abramovic (Age- 27. He is in jail for doing and selling drugs)

Older Sister- Mariam Kisaiya Abramovic (Age- 26. She has down syndrome and still lives with her grandparents)

Youngest Brother- Flint Luka Abramovic (Deceased. Would be 20.. He enlisted in the Army at 17 and was killed over seas just after his 19th birthday)

Youngest Brother- Roman Adam Abramovic (Age-20. He is currently going to college for a criminal justice degree.)

Extra:
At first she lived with her grandparents after escaping, but needing her privacy she and her son moved into a very small trailer home.

After she escapes she's going to work on getting her GED.

She wants to become a veterinarian technician and is planning on becoming certified in that after she finished her GED.
Noa makes sure all doors are locked and windows are shut before bed.

When she did chores on her grandaparents farm she not only herded the sheep and goats but also cleaned the stalls, fixed the fences, and worked on general maintenance.

Noa is fluent in Serbian(Her grandparents taught her).

She is teaching her child both Serbian and English.

Noa hated school with a passion though she managed to get a B average for the time she was there with now and than and A or a C.

Noa didn't want media attention after being rescued. In fact she refused to do any interviews and did't want any pictures of her taken at all. She just wanted to be able to move on with her life without having to talk about her past or have her every move scrutinized .

@LoveandHate91-

122MZXvt.jpg

Name: Ravel Sin Wolfe

Pronunciation: Ra-Vel Sin Wolf

Birthday: 12 Dec 1982

Personality:

Dominate: Ravel is a dominate person he loves to be in control over anyone and everyone and feels like a king when he can control others.

Hot headed: It doesn't take much to get Ravel going he is easy to piss off and hard to calm down and can be quite violent at times.
Violent: Works hand in had with Hot headed but he is quick to resort to violence and thinks its the best answer what cant you fix with a good old fashioned beat down.

Vicious: When Ravel fights he fights he doesn't stick to any rules he will do whatever he can to win not to mention he caused Noa to have a couple miscarriages by beating her which tells how vicious he can really be.

Cold: He doesn't care about any one but himself he doesn't care that he ended three life's before they began and left Noa scarred from what he did.

Bio: Ravel didn't grow up in the best of households switching between his father who was always out with whores and his mom who was struggling to make ends so she was always out on jobs. He grew up by himself so he began looking up to kids in his neighbor hoods which happened to be thugs and gangsters. Which got him used to drugs violence kidnappings and other things at a young age so he grew up seeing those as right, he stole fought, sold drugs and other things.

Once he reached 18 he enlisted in the military since he wasn't caught for anything during his time in gangs thinking this job would be just like the gangs he was with go places kill people loot them and take what he wanted, he was wrong after about two years he was put in a military prison for trying to rape a girl while on deployment. After leaving the military he joined MMA and started a rookie career for about five years becoming a main heavy weigh contender but never taking the title so he took the training and left.
He started getting back in with his old gang members and started a business where he fixed computers but he actually took personal info from the computers and his gangs used that to get money high level fraud.

Ravel was never good at finding himself a girl and he didn't like any of the gang members he saw all those girls as whores and sluts he took a interest in young girl that passed by his house multiple times so one day he set up a plan with some of his men and got her with a chloroform rag to her mouth and dragged her into his house and locked her in the basement. Luckily he planned this out and began soundproofing his basement and securing if so she would get away.

The rest is listed in Noas bio.

Likes: Drugs, alcohol, sex, guns, winning, having control, getting revenge.

Dislikes: Laws, cops, order, stuff not going according to plans, people getting in his way.

Mother: Luna Siten
His mother she was always working multiple jobs to make ends meet he hasn't talked to her in years and has no plans to.

Father: Raveen Wolfe
His father someone he doesn't plan on ever talking to Raveen probably doesn't even know he has a son.

Unnamed gang members: Local Blood Gang that he hung with in his younger days.

Alright so in the actual thread there will be deatils as to what the cell looks like and what stuff the captor allows Noa and her child to have.

So yeah. If ya got any questions just ask me! :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the thread- CLOSED SIGNUPS - Finally Free

Still in the process of adding characters and making it pretty.

Please put your Character sheets in this sign up thread! That way I will add them to the initial description on the story thread.

Thanks y'all!

I-In this one?
Or the Closed sign up?
(I am fifteen, and I am dumb.)

(im dumb ok)
What if the hero...

...was a villain to society?
BASICS

JackFalahee01_618x764-w1.jpg

Name: Gene Graham

Pronunciation: j·EE·n gr·ah·hahm

PERSONALITY

jack%20falahee.png

Personality: Gene is a knowledgeable and cunning man. He especially enjoys the company of children and wants to nurture them into the best they can be. Gene is mostly optimistic and a little protective over people. However, these positive traits are mixed with his negative ones. Gene has a faint, sinister air around him. He is slightly controlling to some adults and shows hints of cowardice. Yet, the man is slightly calculative, but not excel in deceptiveness. He does, however, excel in lies. Yet, the man enjoys helping others out, even if he takes from others - some little, and some costly.

Likes: Gene enjoys exercising since he wants to be in shape, and he always enjoyed art and photography. For some reason, he has always liked math due to training his brain to calculate problems. Gene loves music with base lines and discorded melodies. He savors foods from his favorite restaurants (not fast food). He isn't much of a chocolate person, but he is a slave to cake and icing. His favorite day of the week is Thursday, his lucky colors; green and red, and his most loved weather is rain.

Dislikes: Gene dislikes being alone, yet not as much as he hates crowds. Public speaking is not his thing, however he will do it if he must. He does not like being hot, and fires the same.

Fears: Gene fears needles, as he does not like pain. He also fears being touched (however other characters might remedy this). Due to not liking crowds, he is claustrophobic and falls prey to tight spaces.
BIOGRAPHY

a1a9bfa420bda403ef4f5cf7c2fe7a68.jpg

Overview
As a child, he would have been considered a hyperactive child if it not for his shyness. Gene enjoyed the green pastures his neighbors would let him play on and the small playground in the village park. Unlike most children, electronics did not appeal to him. The music that his mother played at home was his enjoyment along side his orneriness. Gene's father, Nathan Graham, was closer to him. Nathan was an inventor, an artist, and a part-time waiter to support the family. Gene's family was overall poor, so the boy's hyperactive brain thought of something to do to help - pick-pocketing. Pick pocketing introduced him to the life of crime and mischief. He'd only gotten a few swabs of change, yet as the years passed he swiped a few dollars of cash. He would often tell his parents that he'd gotten a part time job, but not a job they could visit. Rising from the lower class to a middle class, the family was supported both by Nathan Graham and Gene Graham. Olivia was busy nursing her mother who had been declining in health ever since Gene came along.
As he grew to a teen, he grew more secluded. He learned morals and common sense, but it did not stop his life from crime at night. Gene had joined a small gang promising happiness at the time, and often participated in robberies. His only choice was to hide the money he stole from his parents, slowly grabbing some out of the stash to imitate a salary. However, as he got into high school, his life of crime halted because there was a beautiful woman attending his school. She had transferred in, and it appeared that she only liked "bad, but nice guys". He was confused, but he tried to live up to her expectations. Asking her to prom, she turned him down because, he was "too nerdy". However, Gene could see she went with his only friend. They'd both betrayed him.
After leaving the gang, he had no motivation. Well, that was before he met a kind little boy. After loosing his wallet (which had money he earned from being a cashier), a child came up to him and returned it. As he remembered from childhood, he would usually pickpocket people for their money. However, when the boy left, Gene counted his money - it was all there! Vowing to himself not steal, he would go on in life, remembering the kind boy.

Fear Explanation
Sometimes, you can remember the things where you were an infant. The thing Gene remembers as a baby was a sharp pain in his little arm - a needle being stuck into him as he cried aloud. He also disliked being touched by foreigners and strangers, which left an everlasting fear of being touched and needles.
As he grew up, Gene had gotten is own room, however it was very small and cramped. One time his father was playing hide and seek with him and Gene hid in his dresser. The dresser was close to his bed and wasn't very stable. As his father stomped around, so did the small room - things shaking and sometimes falling. Being in the dark in a dresser was scary. Also, the dresser was inching forwards. When his father found him, Gene couldn't get out. He was trapped in a hot and cramped space where everything was crashing in front of him. Of course he'd be scared.
RELATIONSHIPS

tumblr_ndkhldaelw1tvelxmo1_250.gif

Family
Mother: Olivia Graham (Maiden Name: Olsen)
Father: Nathan Graham
Siblings: None
Friends(1): Scott Barnes (not anymore lel)
Co-Workers: People at his work agency (counseling children, come on), [PREVIOUS]Gang members that he still keeps in touch with for future crimes

fc: jack falahee​

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Awesome! So all we need is the child's form. :-)

@kaome can you please PM me an uncoded copy of the hero's form so I can put it in the thread?

Seems like almost everyone is evil in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.