Starting New - Shifter RP IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana placed her thumb in her mouth and held her nail with her teeth but not hard enough to break it, that would've been a bad waist of a good manicure she had gotten just yesterday. Her long brown curly hair fell down her shoulders as her coffee brown eyes stared at the manikin that wore a beautiful long ruby red gown made of silks.
"Don't you feel like something is missing?" Diana huffed at her best friend Catalina who stood beside her, examining the dress as she bent down in front of it.
"Yea but I'm not sure what," Cat frowned while getting frustrated from not being able to find what it was that was missing from the dress; Diana was planning on having this dress on the runway but once the design of this dress had popped into Diana's head she had hurried to draw it out and then make it real.

For a while it was quiet in the office that held a few other designers that worked for Diana and Catalina, they were eyeing the dress with awe and even though Diana wanted to brag for her brilliant idea she was already in her 'zone' that saw nothing but her designs. In a quick movement Diana gripped the end of the dress, making sure that she had the side of the dress the next thing that happened was the sound of a 'Riiip!'. Her employees gasped and looked at her like she was insane; Catalina moved to the back of the dress and frowned at the back of it. Grabbing a pair of scissors from the her desk she cut the back and made it extremely low but if someone tried on the dress it wouldn't show anything unnecessary.

It took about 10 minutes before the dress was sown and complete, Diana and Catalina leaned against each other with grins on their faces and a feeling of completeness in their stomach; the dress was finished, the elegant and beautiful feeling it gave off was enough to make Diana squeal in happiness.
"Alright let's go to Starbucks, I think I need a Caramel macchiato," Catalina sighed before grabbing Diana's hand and pulling her out of the office, making their way out the lobby of the 4 story business building the two of them jumped into Cat's black mustang GT and drove almost past the speed limit to Starbucks. Being a shifter meant that they had heightened senses so Cat was able to see clearly through the things that they blurred through, something from Starbucks really sounded good.
When they reached the cafe they entered together but the both of them had on sunglasses as well as baseball hats, they'd prefer to keep who they were a secret seeing as how they had fans because of their clothing line.
"Diana, Catalina let me guess... Caramel Macchiato and a Vanilla bean? Venti?" The girl behind the counter smiled at the two of them, both of them nodded before grinning at her. Once their drinks were made they sat down and began to talk about random things that just wouldn't make sense to others if they didn't know the way these two worked.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Status
Not open for further replies.