Starting New - Profiles & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we dont have to scratch it im really enjoying it =( Im only waiting for others to post so if you want me to just let me know

Reactions: Silver
Yeah I know. Well I guess you can go ahead and post, butstill not lot we can do.

Bad Operator -.- I wonder where he went

This is ridiculous...call me crazy but when I join a roleplay I don't disappear a week later and not even start it. @Miette has been...what's the proper way to put that lol well, not in this rp anymore.

Are the rest of you still interested? I'll give @Operator the time it takes to have a couple more people to join, else they'll have to leave as well. I want to get this going before the rest of you decide to leave too :(

Last edited by a moderator:
*pop* Don't worry. I pop in whenever there's a post here or in the IC.

I hate to have to do this, but I get really confused trying to figure out who hasn't posted in a while because they're waiting and who just hasn't posted. If you care about this rp and want it to continue, please post and let me know. There are only a couple waiting on operator...are the others just waiting for interaction or what? I think I suck at being a mod haha

Yeah I'm just waiting for Operator and whoever else needs to put up their first post. I don't wanna post a whole bunch of interaction before some even get started. Sorry my intentions were not clear lol

I am did you want me to post or wait? Sorry this is turning out so awkward

You dont suck just some people havent been replying

Should I post tonight? I dont mind going without Operator sense I think he quit

Operater may not have quit. But he hasn't been online since Thursday. Something probably came up.

Yes but we aren't getting anyone knew either.

Forget it, guys, I'm sorry but I'm just going to scratch this uo as a fail. The wrong people joined in the wrong positions and nobody else is interacting, a lot of people put in intos of themselves all alone and its like...that's it. How are we supoosed to meet each other? Maybe im being silly cause im not used to how a group rp works, or dont remember or something. And nobody knew seems to be joining.

Please don't take this as me criticizing everyone! Ther e were a lot of good posts out there and I'm so disappointed. I'm going to start this on a differebt site and try again, tho ill miss some of u all....

Awww =( that sucks. I understand though im sorry it didnt work out Akela, good luck with it on the other site hopefully it works out better! I had fun while it lasted

aw, don't dislike my post, makes me look like this is my fault or I'm a bad writer or something to those that look at my profile... :p

Wasnt me o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.