Starting New - Profiles & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/starting-new-shifter-rp-ic.39074/

Here's the link to the IC thread. I didn't have time to read over it like I do with all of my posts, so I'm sorry if there are typos, but I have to be at the hospital in less than 8 hours and have GOT to go to sleep. I just wanted to give you guys something to play around on until I get back.

The only thing we have set in stone right now is that Luke and Adrian will eventually fight, and I left it where Adrian can leave Luke to go vent to somebody or something if he needs to...my point is nobody is particularly waiting on me unless they want to :/

I won't be gone more than a few days tops...unless something goes wrong...but nothing will go wrong so it's totally fine! Yep :)

Okay. Hope this rp goes well, I'm super nervous haha

Good luck with your surgery I hope it goes well and you can join us soon =)

I already posted and I love it! =D

@Operator
I just wanted to let you know that I plan to have Miles in Vincent's art class. However, it's late here, so I won't get a post up until tomorrow. So if you could hold off on Vincent rping for a day, then you shall have...*dun duh duh duuuun* Interaction...action....action....

Reactions: Silver
@Xylime

Oh, ha, that sounds like a funny little coincidence. I like it.
I can definitely hold off, take whatever time you need.

Rofl I love the dun duh duh duuuun

Aw thanks guys!

Wellllll its 4 am and I can't sleep so thought I'd read what's up so far. Surgery went well btw, only thing is I have to lay flat with no pillow for a while! So no typing on computer as you can imagine!

The worst is no shower for 2 weeks so ill be lookib real pretty haha! Not complaing tho, things could definitely be worse ;)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Thats great! I hope you feel better and get well soon =D sorry about the no comp and no shower that sucks lol

Lol its ok I just kniw I certainly won't be going anywhere no matter how I feel haha!

Oh my gosh guys it looks awesome so far. You all ate so great at working into the plot while taking liberties and adding to the shifter life yourself already. So excited, thank you :)

Lol hey at least you got us the rp entertainment :D im loving it so far you did a great job with the plot! Hope you can join us soon I like your character btw

Hey all, just an update. I know I said I'd be out of the hospital by sat but unfortunately they have to still keep me... I thought this would be a quick "as long as you aren't a baby and can take the the pain you can leave soon" but its not that simple. Plus I get nauseated every time I try and type, so my body desides to shut down and make me sleep mid texts and email...or when I try and read a book...

Anyway I'm rambling...can you tell I'm lonely and bored? Haha Lord willing will be home tomorrow afternoon, but it all depends.I'm so ready to write!

Aww that sucks =( I hope you feel better and can come back soon!

Get well soon? No, get well now. <- Trying to sound motivational

Akela...she liiiives! Glad to see you are back and posting!

@Operator
I was wondering if you were working on a post? (don't worry, this will be the only time I ask) If you don't have a post in mind then I'll probably just bumble my way through (making up a vague interaction between us) before ending my school day and getting back to the pack.

Yay! Uh oh I dont know whether to post cuz there coming into the kitchen with Azura and Adrian or wait for Operator XD

Thanks! I'm so glad to be home. And not getting sick or passing out when I stand up. Yesterday was the first day I could read a post and write without getting dizzy, so I jumped on it lol I still didn't get to reread and edit, by THEN I was sick. But hey it's certainly a start :)

@Obsidian L Scarletta I know...I guess we can wait for @Operator to post for a little but if we don't see a post in today or tomorrow then I guess you post, if you're cool with that. I'm so eager and ready to write lol

Aww that sucks but im glad your feeling better Akela! Cant wait to start rping with you =)

Thats fine by me lol me too! I wonder if anyone even knows what Dutch pancakes are....haha

Okay, so about half of you are posting regularly, to which I'm thankful for, and then some posted in the beginning but aren't posting now, and then some haven't posted at all.

I don't mean to be a jerk about it all, but I did say I'd like people who are going to be on regularly, and while I was away there was no reason to not post. Nobody was waiting on me.

If I don't see some posts from those that haven't, I'll either have to open it up to others with new characters, which would take some more waiting, or just scratch this as a fail....I hope we don't have to do that :( I've contacted those that we're waiting on in PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.