Starting New - Profiles & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Azura Blake
Species/Race: Shifter
Birthplace/original pack: Blade pack
Occupation: She works at a grocery store as a cashier but hates it.
More: She plays with the children in the pack in her free time and is protective of them.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Anime-Girl-With-Silver-Hair-And-Purple-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper-1600x900.jpg Shes 5'7 150 pounds and muscular. She wears a royal blue long sleeve collared button up shirt the first 2 buttons undone, black jeans, combats boots with silver buckles on them, fingerless black gloves, a dark brown leather bracelet with a blue crystal in the middle, and has a tattoo on ur shoulder blade of a blue crescent moon with a black sword pierced through it. She has long full silver/white hair.
Wolf Appearance: SilverEagle.png
More: While in wolf form her animal instincts tend to override her human ones.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life: To become stronger to protect those she loves. And maybe become a singer, but she doubts that will ever happen.
Talents: Calm and independent shes known for settling disputes without more harm. she has a wisdom about her for her young age and is slow to anger, she sees the world differently than most. Shes an avid reader and once sucked into a book can read it very quickly.
Inabilities: When her temper finally snaps shes hard to calm down. Shes good with money but not really with math. Shes not good at taking orders sometimes if she feels its not right.
Fears: Losing those she loves, harming any innocent, being raped or taken advantage of, being caged or restrained, and spiders (lol)
General Personality: Azura comes off as calm, quiet, and collected. Shes sweet and caring but isnt afraid to fight for what she believes in. Shes also a bit rebellious but respects others. Shes usually alone but when with others always has a smile on her face.
Inner Personality: She puts on a facade sometimes from the outside calm and a loner but inside shes falling apart, lost, and lonely.
Secret: She has a darker past than people know, one she hopes will never reveal itself for fear it will make others look down on her, but haunts her constantly.
More: She loves children, animals, history, mythology, and music shes always listening to it when not otherwise occupied. She also has a fascination with swords and antiques.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History: Azura was born from a different pack she was an only child from a poor family. When her parents got divorced at 11 her father abandoned her and her mother, he wasnt a very loving father. At age 16 her mother died of an unknown disease leaving her abandoned as the pack dispersed, she learned to work hard and survive at a young age and to never judge someone until you get to know them. Shortly after she was adopted by the Claymore pack.

Present Life: She works hard long hours at the grocery store. In her free time she loves to listen to music, sing (but not in front of anyone) , read, collect antiques, and play sports. Shes usually alone but is friendly to almost everyone and hates bullies.

Last edited:
Lol okay cool

@Mr. V Yes sir!

@Obsidian L Scarletta everything looks great except for the living in the apartment in a crap neighborhood. Since the pack all live really close together with a lot of land to run in around them and they're about half an hour away from the city, if she's part of the pack then there really would be no bad place to live in. They're a big family in a small community that work together to have pretty good living conditions. Make sense? Everything else looks really great though :) I don't mean to be frustratingly picky, but I don't want there to be confusion later because I didn't make something clear in the beginning.

Ah okay thats fine no problem sorry I didnt know that lol ill change it =)

Akela Ruka can be the next alpha male wolf in line to take over the Claymore pack when Luke isn't the alpha anymore, but you can decide whatever you want since you are the GM in this RP.

Will we be waiting for a few more people after this?:)

Uhh I think we're doing pretty well number wise, don't you think? Besides, after Luke dies I'll only have one character, and I want two, so if there's a need for more then I'll bring a guy or girl in.

Course you guys feel free to make another to have 2 characters if you want later too.

Okay I'm rambling at this point...sorry haha anyway @Eageni we'll see if @Mr. V wants the spot, and if not then that would be great :)

Besides V, we'll stop accepting and I guess start after we see if he's joining. I hadn't expected to start before next week, but since we are I want to remind everybody that I'm having surgery Thursday. Just a warning when you don't hear from my characters for a few days :( After that I'm all yours ;)

Alright can I have another girl character?:-)

Okay sounds good to me =)

sure, go for it :) I'm surprised we have more males, in the past I've always seen a flood of females and nothing else lol

Lol I cant wait to start it looks fun

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Catalina Aguilera
Birthplace/original pack: Claymore Pack
Occupation (can be job within pack or outside it in 'real world': She is Diana business partner in fashion
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance (no picture necessary, but you can):
Girls_Melissa_Clarke_034945_.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
tumblr_mb4r4kUZdq1rgjr6eo1_1280.jpg

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life: She wants to focus on Wedding dresses right now
Talents: She's an amazing tracker, Fighting, Hunting, Lying, acting, piano
Inabilities: She can't stand being the only one not knowing something, Being abandoned, Being forced/blackmailed to do something
Fears: Getting lost, being alone, she's claustrophobic
General Personality: Catalina has major curiosity that can sometimes get her into a bit of trouble most of the time, she likes to see different things and being able to hang out with her best friend (Diana) whenever she can, she is usually found either playing/thinking around in a tree/on a roof. Cat is very protective with Diana, she dislikes anyone who tries to harm her. Catalina dislikes being around children, she doesn't understand their innocence and feels a bit nervous but the bottom line is... don't leave your children with her; unless she's there as a bodyguard and not a babysitter then she's fine.
Inner Personality: She feels empty and a bit lonely, Catalina is truthfully a very distant person and doesn't really like opening up to people unless it is needed. Catalina is independent and dislikes depending on someone 100%, she would rather die then be useless in dangerous situations so she tries to give it her all at times. When she's alone she drinks a lot, she tries to be sober in front of people but there will be moments when she accidentally slips up.
Secret: Her relationship with her parents
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History: Catalina's parents adored each other, Cat was usually alone at home with a nanny or just herself whenever her parents went to parties and celebrations. She grew up being friends with Diana since about 3rd grade, the two of them were always together whenever possible and the moment they signed up for an art class they soon gotten into fashion. Catalina was taught and taken care of by 3 different nannies, one of them ended up leaving when Catalina was 14 years old.
Present Life: She is working with Diana in a fashion store and trying to enjoy life with a pack, at the moment she lives in a 5 bedroom house by herself and enjoys driving any fast car she can get in her hands.

If you want me to change anything, I will:)

Question, is silver poisonous to shifters?

Character Name: Luna Wolfe
Birthplace/original pack: Adopted into Claymore Pack
Occupation (can be job within pack or outside it in 'real world): Helps with hunting and occasionally caring for young
More: Usually enjoys her wolf form over her human form

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:

http://capitalismrebel.com/wp-conte...girl-blue-eyes-dark-hair-Favim.com-464476.jpg

Luna is very slim (she doesn't eat as much as the others most days) and fit because of all the running she loves. She's short at 5'0 and her blue eyes have flecks of brown in them
Wolf Appearance:
upload_2014-1-6_19-2-55.jpeg
More:
Luna is pretty small both as a wolf and as a human. as a human, she's 5'0. As a wolf, she has mismatched eyes. One is brown and the other is blue
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Current Goal/Purpose in life: Finish writing the book she's been working on
Talents: Avid reader and Writer, can hunt pretty well but only in a group, pretty good at keeping her face blank, and her maternal nature helps her care for anyone who needs help, She's very observant.
Inabilities: Speaking in front of a relatively large audience, fighting anyone or anything unless totally necessary
Fears: being payed too much attention, being useless or not being good enough, being caged, injury or death of anyone she cares about
General Personality: Shy for the most part, she's not very social and she's kind of awkward and very bad at lying (except keeping secrets), Luna is also very sweet and she usually finds it very hard to say no to people. Though she is shy, she will overcome it to help someone even if they don't want it. keeps to herself most of the time. In such a large pack, it's easy to blend in. She's very altruistic and humble
Inner Personality: She loves freedom. One reason she loves staying a wolf is because she can run and run and feel like she's flying away from any troubles she may be going through. Though she isn't great at cracking jokes, she actually finds dark humor very hilarious. Most of the time, she's quiet and shy and likes to be part of the audience instead of in front of it, but when she hunts, she feels powerful and capable. Her inner wolf is a lot more free spirited and carefree than she lets on
Secret: She dreams of true love, but she's afraid she'll never find it or be good enough for anyone she loves.
More: Though it isn't really a secret secret, she wasn't born into any pack. She was found an orphan pup, but she will tell anyone she feels she might be able to trust if they ask.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History: Luna seems to have been abandoned by her parents at a very young age. She remembers hardly anything of her life before someone from the claymore pack found her wandering in the snow. A lost and scrawny little pup. It took her awhile to shift into a human and actually speak to people and even then, she kept to herself for the most part even when depending on the babysitters of the pack. She's lived with the pack for as long as she can remember

Present Life: Lives as a wolf most of the time, but when she writes, she does so in her journal after climbing a nearby tree. Though these days, she's just beginning to change. There's a sort of longing or curiosity that plagues her and only changing into a human and interacting with them ever helps. Could it be loneliness she feels?

Last edited:
Would shifting between forms be painful or slow?
((please let me join I really love this idea! <3))

@Operator I'm sorry I didn't see your question until now. Yes, reserving would be helpful, since Luke will be related to the alpha, so I sorta need to know that one.

@Ravenbelle Um...we stopped accepting, just as the top of my first post says, but I guess one more won't hurt.

But seriously. Now we've stopped accepting except for the male alpha/Luke's son position.

YAY thanks so much!!! :D

Oh, and no silver doesn't hurt them. They're pretty much like humans in the 'getting hurt' department except they're fast healers, thus being able to take more damage. But guns and knives, all that works against them.

Changing isn't painful for them, it comes pretty easily.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.