Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akela

Original poster
4c9l.jpg

Accepting: Yes! Especially some female characters/modern fantasy
Rating: PG-13

(I'm looking for 5-6 players who are allowed up to 2 characters (besides small roles meant to stir up trouble) and are going to be able to post at least every other day or so. I want this to move along, but I don't want you to be crazy lost if you miss a couple days either. Also, NO ONE LINERS. I despise them, and want posts to have a couple paragraphs each on most posts, if not more. While mistakes are understandable, continually bad grammar drives me nuts. This rp is in 3rd person past tense.)

In a modern day world humans can no longer live in a fantasy that they are the only race walking on his earth. Shifters, packs of being able to shift at ease from wolf to human, have made themselves known and live in peace...besides a few groups of protesters, that is, but the government keeps them safe as long as they don't cause trouble.

Which normally isn't a problem. There's enough drama within the packs, much less causing some outside of it. Specifically, within the Claymore pack. They're a fairly large pack that, frankly, bully others with sheer numbers. Their alpha, Luke (last name based on a writer's choice, whoever plays his son), has a love and need for power, and unfortunately it will be his downfall. Long ago, when his son was just a boy, he heard a prophecy that he would be over taken and killed by one of his own kin. Afraid what his kid might be capable of he has spent his life tearing the boy down. Now, years later, his son has taken the abuse and partly become the man he is today because of how hard his father was on him. All it would take, however, is one more move and he might just snap, fulfilling the future Luke was afraid of.

Our roleplay starts here. Eventually what will happen is Luke will say something outrageous that starts the ulitame challenge and fight, ending his life. The pack will want to banish his son, but in the process most of the shifters in our rp, if not all, will follow him…thus starting our own pack with their own territory.

This will have challenges of its own, but what's without a little romance? A few things to know about this world before we go on:

• There are packs all over the country, and they keep in contact through the internet and in person. This is a very modern world. We are located a few hours south of Chicago (so we can get all kinds of weather in there!)
  • Every shifter has a "wolf" that has feelings, a wolf that wants to get out and run with the pack or fight when challenged. When a shifter sees his mate for the first time he will recognize it instantly UNLESS he/she has an emotional wall up. Perhaps because of trauma in their past or being afraid to love. Once this is overcome they will feel that pull and be unable to leave their mate alone.
  • Once mated, they will mark with a bite that lasts forever and have a mating ceremony (if they wish).
  • A shifter is physically unable to have children with anyone other than their mate, and even then their alphas must have kids before they can. Takes care of a lot of problems, eh?
  • Each pack has a bond, meaning the alpha feels everyone and if one is in distress he knows about it. Same with mates, though their bonds are much stronger once the bite, or mark, has been made. This mark can be made even with those that aren't 'true' mates, but it's not recommended...what if you mate, then find your TRUE mate later? What would you do?
  • Remember, when it comes down to it one must submit to the alpha or leave the pack to join another or become a lone wolf.

Those are just some basics that should be known by anyone, both for conversation and drama throughout the rp :)

That being said, I'll be playing a female who is from another pack that becomes the alpha female.

I have plenty of things to throw into this story, and I hope you do too. I have to warn you, I haven't done a group rp in years, so bear with me on some of this! I may leave something out in this or say too much, I don't know, but if you want to join please fill out the character sheet!

Something else to mention: I'd like to remind everyone that this isn't just a smut rp. I want a plot and a story. Romance scenes are totally allowed, but please keep the really detailed stuff in spoilers! Thanks!

(https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/character-bio-template-basic.26613/)

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:
Occupation (can be job within pack or outside it in 'real world':
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance (no picture necessary, but you can):
Wolf Appearance:
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life:
Talents:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:
Inner Personality:
Secret:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History:

Present Life:

Characters and their positions (once they separate from the Claymore pack. This is really for a while from now):

Alpha: Adrian Claymore

Alpha Female: Vera Evans

Pack healer: Alina Heartwood

Alpha of Claymore: Luke Claymore

Pack Members:

Azura Blake
Luna Wolfe
Catalina Aguilera
Diana Harper

Miles Elliot
Ruka Shoroten

Lone Wolves:
Vincent Avalyn

(we will add to this list as people join and let me know what they want their character to be, whether part of the new pack or another. Plus the beta female may not come until we find out who falls for who. If you all would like to discuss this beforehand here or just let it happen, be my guest)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle

Character Name: Vera Evans
Species/Race: Shifter
Birthplace/original pack: Tatlow pack (further south)
Occupation: None, watches children in the pack with her free time
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: While she's fit (as most shifters are), Vera isn't exactly a small girl standing at 5'8. I like the picture minus the cuts of course.
Wolf Appearance[:b] A well groomed white wolf with a black muzzle and black 'dipped' tail.
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To get out of the forced marriage her alpha father is forcing her into. He is NOT her true mate.
Talents: Being rather social, she is great at calming those in distress.
Inabilities: To keep her mouth shut on important topics. Or when insulted.
Fears: Having to submit to a mate that is as abusive and…well, Rick. The man her father, as alpha, is wanting her to marry.
General Personality: She comes off strong-willed and want take crap from anyone. As the alphas' daughter she has learned how to take a leadership position when necessary. While she's great at making friends and keeping them close, her unwillingness to submit has turned out to be a turn-off to a lot of dominant males.
Inner Personality: While she's just as strong as she gives off, she longs for a male to love her for her…if that happened, she'd happily submit and be willing to give a little, creating a real relationship.
Secret: Nobody but her father knows how much she hates Rick…and Rick, of course. She's made it quite clear to him, but they both want the alliance so much that they won't listen. Vera hates looking weak, and admitting she was stuck in a horrible situation would make her look so...at least, that's how she sees it. Crying to someone for help is just silly.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Vera is the daughter of a strong alpha within the Tatlow pack, a little south of the Claymore pack. Her mother died when she was young, and from then on her father became distant. He wouldn't let her get a job, however, so Vera spends a lot of time babysitting within the pack.
Present Life: Her father is forcing her to marry the younger brother of Luck of the Claymore pack, Rick. He has been abusive to past lovers, and everyone knows it. This will create an alliance that looks extremely good for both packs, so of course her father doesn't care what Vera wants. She's looking into running at the last minute, but things aren't looking good for her…what will happen when she's finally brought in to meet the pack that would become hers once they mated? If her actual mate is seen, how will they handle it? Will he recognize her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Luke
Birthplace/original pack: Claymore Pack

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Stands at 6'4. Not only does he tower over many of the males, Luke is muscular, and hardly ever smiling. He has dark brown hair that is cut short and dark eyes. His skin is dark, tanned from being outside so much, and his hands are rough with calluses from hard work. His face is narrow with high cheek bones. He stays clean shaven and wears wifebeaters with jeans most of the time. A few scars can be seen along his abs and back.
Wolf Appearance[:b] Coarse, dark brown fur with deep, almost black eyes.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To keep his place as alpha in the Claymore pack and gain more power within the shifting world. This includes making sure his son stays out of his way.
Talents: Fighting and talking big.
Inabilities: Dealing with losing.
Fears: Losing his position as alpha. He would rather die.
General Personality: Quiet, and not because he's shy. Luke is always thinking of ways he can make his pack stronger, and he'll do just that at any cost. As long as he stays the leader, of course. Luke doesn't understand that there is more to being an alpha than power, such as great communication and people skills. He's never been a family man, and has grown distant from his son and wife, despite them being true mates.
Inner Personality: Same.
Secret: He's kept the prophecy a secret from everyone except his wife.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
He became alpha at a very young age, and his brother Rick is Beta. He loves his wife very much, as they are true mates, but he has let his fear of being over taken come between them.
Present Life: He constantly runs down his son, trying to make him weak and unwilling to ever challenge him. Little does he know he's doing just the opposite and actually fulfilling the prophecy by acting so foolish and hatefully. His son probably wouldn't even care about getting back at his father if Luke hadn't treated him so badly his whole life. He has also arranged his Beta and brother to mate with Vera, the daughter to a very strong alpha just a few hours away.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle

Character Name: Alina Heartwood
Species/Race:
Shifter
Birthplace/original pack:
Riverridge Pack, small town nestled in the moutains of central oregon
More: She's bisexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Alina stands at six foot tall with a fair complexion. Her hair is cut in anline, being shorter in the back than it is in the front. Her eyes are normally blue, but will flash gold on occasion if her wolf's thought, emotions, or urges have a good kick to them. Alina has scars running in a few places over her body, one of her larger ones encircles her right wrist. (she had stepped into a poachers trap) There is also a scar from where she had a run in with a black bear on her back.

Beautiful-Mikasa-Ackerman-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-anime-hd-wallpaper.jpg
Wolf Appearance: Her pelt is made up of different shades of browns, creams and greys. (I'll find an image if it's hard to picture)
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

To settle into the pack.
Talents:
Alina, like her mother, is a natural born healer. She's a great tracker.
Inabilities:
She's not the best at expressing herself. Once her tempers snapped its snapped and it's hard for her to come back off of it.
Fears:
That she'll be packless and alone again. She's afraid that she might succumb to madness like her father did
General Personality:
Alina is a quiet individual who usually avoids fights and confrontations. Folks usally take this for submissiveness. However, if someone pushes a bit too far, they'll find out just how "submissive" she can be when her teeth sink into them. The way she sees it: if she can heal the damage then she can very well cause it just as easily. She get's a bit bossy when she goes into mother hen mode over someone.
Inner Personality:
Alina, although quiet by nature, prefers to have a pack. She likes the sounds and the feeling of being with a group. She has a caring heart and doesn't like to see pack mates hurting. She does have a weakspot for kids, often going out of her way to spoil them.
Secret:
She's bisexual.. She keeps her fears a secret.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History:

Alina is from Oregon, that's where she was born, bred and raised until her midteens. She was born to Alex Heartwood and Evelyne White. Alex hadn't been the highest ranking of wolves, but he was above midrange in the pack. Her mother had been one of three of the packs healers. The family was quite content until Alina's 12th summer.

That summer something weird started happening to her dad. At first, the family chalked it off as nothing. But three years or so later, It wound up being a lot more than nothing. In the middle of the night, her dad lost to the disease eating at his mind. He had enough rationality to get out of his family's home before it happened, but he didn't get far enough of pack territory. He began to slaughter pack members around him. His mind disintegrated. The Alpha was called. Measures were taken. Alex Heartwood was put down for the good of the pack.

Alina's mother was distraught, going into a depression so deep Alina thought she would lose her mother as well. But, after nearly six months of being a broken mess Evelyne managed to pull herself together enough to survive. However, she couldn't stay in the same house that the family had grown in. So, Eveylene took her daughter and left the pack. The two traveled nonstop for nearly a year. They couldn't find a place to settle down in.

However, they stumbled across the Claymore pack. A first, it seemed like they were just going to pass this pack by to. But Alina's mother met a wolf named Gregory. He had lost his true mate as well. And little by little, Eveylene began to put down roots with the Claymore pack (after getting the alphas permission to join) A year later, Gregory and Alinas mother mated. Alina, backed away from the scene. She stayed close enough so that her mother didn't think her daughter was abandoning her, but far enough so that the two older wolves would feel comfortable enough to make a new family together.

Present Life:

When Alina turned 18, she got a job at the local library and moved into her own little place. She still didn't feel as connected to the pack as her mother did. So her place was at the outskirts of the main populace of the pack. Close enough to notice, but far enough away to not be in the midst of it. She feels more comfortable around those that are her age and younger. And that's how she's been in the last couple years.

This seems interesting, but I have some questions!

1) The setting confuses me a little bit. So, are we sorta like technological 'nomads'? (living outside of the city but interacting with it from time to time?) Or do we live in the city but come together every once in a while outside of town? How do Shifters handle schooling?

2) I had a character idea, but it might go against your vision. You state that Shifters will know their mate unless they have an emotional wall. Can the opposite be true too? I was thinking of having a character that was so obsessed with finding a mate and was so open with his feelings that he's confusing every feeling he gets with love. If this goes against what you wanted, then I'll rethink my character.

1- They live within their pack territory, and interact by going into the city that's maybe half an hour away to go to the bar, work, whatever. This is easier to picture if you live somewhere with a lot of land like I do, I think.

2-Yeah, go for it, that sounds awesome.

Character Name: Diana Harper
Occupation: She owns a fashion designing company that's popular
More: She is the oldest sister in her family

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance (no picture necessary, but you can):
cheryl-cole--z.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
canis_lupus_lycaon01.jpg

More:
She has a black star mark at the tip of her right ear, in her human form she has a black star behind her ear

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life: She wants to own more then at least 15 buildings for her business/find her mate
Talents: Fighting, Hunting, Cooking, Cleaning, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Basketball,
Inabilities: Its hard for her to trust anyone, she can't deal with being betrayed, she doesn't like being looked down upon
Fears: She fears the dark, silence
General Personality: Diana has stubborn side to her that doesn't allow her to back down, she dislikes it when people expect so little from her and don't believe she can do something. She is loyal to the bone for those she cares about and she would go through dangerous lengths to take care of those she holds dearly to her.
Inner Personality: She has a lot of anger and hurt that she doesn't know what to do with so she bottles it up, she takes it out during her training and won't let anyone see how she actually feels unless she's in a fight. She actually cares about a lot of things but tries to hide it with a tough shell and a face that says she could careless.
Secret: That her siblings and father dislike her, that she wants her own child
More: She is secretive

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History:
Diana is spoiled with jewelry and expensive clothes/cars, she is given the best and if not the best then she's given money in order to get it herself. Her family is filthy rich and her mother doesn't continuously tries to show Diana off because of her achievements, of course Diana felt empty because of all of it seeing as how her mother was never there emotionally. She was used like a diamond in a showcase, causing Diana to dislike being used but she kept her mouth shut while also trying to keep her calm about everything.

Present Life: She now lives in a 4 bedroom house by herself, Diana takes care of her own business and manages to maintain an elegant and in control. She is on her way to being able to have enough supplies to make her second building but this time in France. Diana has been busy with her work as well as going out and having a bit of fun... mainly so that she can at least get out and try to see if her mate would be somewhere in town but her faith in finding him is dwindling down.

If you want me to change something, I will:)

@Akela
Thanks, that helped clear things up a bit in my mind. I have a sheet prepeared! Yaaaay!

@Silver
I made an assumption about your character in my sheet (it's the part in parenthesis in his General Personality). If it is wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it!

Character Name: Miles Elliot Walsh

Occupation: Student in last year of high school in 'real world'. The tech wiz in his pack.

More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Miles has ginger hair and green eyes, an obvious sign of his heritage. An odd mutation has caused Miles to need glasses while in human form. (however, his eyes fix themselves while in wolf form) Though by no means a shrimp by normal standards, he is short amongst his pack, only reaching 5'6". He looks scrawny, but he it actually decently toned.
tumblr_ll1lggQS8g1qf8r8uo1_500_zps4eeb6a7b.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
A white and orange wolf. He still keeps his green eyes.
Wolfform_zpsc3840501.jpg

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life: Live happily ever after with his true mate.

Talents: He's pretty good with computers and electronics in general.

Inabilities: He is horrible at carpentry and mechanics (in other words, he's bad at building physical things)

Fears: That his true mate has died or already mated

General Personality: An extremely jolly and excitable person, Miles is stuck in a puppy mentality. He loves being around others, is constantly laughing, and likes to play with the kids. Though technically a man, the pack still considers him a child. This only bothers him when a potential mate calls him one (which happens all the time with Alina).

Inner Personality: He doesn't really have one. He wears his emotions on his sleeve, and is generally open about liking or disliking someone.

Secret: He harbors a slight dislike for the current alpha male because of the man's single-mindedness and treatment of his son.

More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Miles' family originated in Ireland long ago. They moved to America to escape the famine. They settled in Illinois and found the Claymore pack. They've faithfully stayed with their pack for ages. Miles himself was born into a happy family. He was the firstborn out of four, and enjoyed every minute of it. He and his siblings are close, even though their ages are quite varied. His parents are known for being quite lovey-dovey, and that rubbed off on Miles. At a young age, Miles knew he'd never rise to the role of alpha male, or even beta male. However, he doesn't care what role he plays as long as he finds his true mate. Miles has thought every female in his pack was his true mate at one point or another.

Present Life: Miles' feelings are still quite jumbled, and he can't seem to pinpoint his mate. However, with the news of a new female coming to join them, Miles has begun to wonder if his true mate is actually among a different pack.

Character Name: Alec Roan

Birthplace/original pack: he has no clue even though his father had one.

Occupation (can be job within pack or outside it in 'real world': none, he does odd (mostly illegal) jobs here and there.

More: He has no set sexuality, he despises being labeled.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance (no picture necessary, but you can): he's 6'3", has jet black hair and golden flecked eyes (mostly forest green, though). Not too toned when it comes to muscle, but decently toned.
tumblr_m17bu62rJY1rrmlb9o1_500.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
Black+Wolf+in+Snow+2.jpeg

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life: His main purpose is to lead and leave a legacy for future shifters, but he secretly wants to be a musician also.

Talents: Alec is amazingly stealthy and can fight pretty well with hand-to-hand combat. He is quick-witted. He can put on an excellent poker face and is a convincing liar.

Inabilities: He can't really connect emotionally with anyone/thing and he doesn't filter anything he says. He doesn't forgive easily.

Fears: He is terrified of heights and being alone (though he may not make it obvious), but he also doesn't really wanna rely on anybody (which is completely contradictory).

General Personality: Stoic, hard-headed, determined, tricky and sarcastic.

Inner Personality: Still determined yet he's tired of being alone. It may look like violence doesn't bother him externally but inside he only wants to use it as a last resort.

Secret: He holds a grudge against women for no particular reason other than his mother was never there for him growing up.

More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Alec's family was a pack all their own, his family (even extended family) is very large. Being 'trouble' runs in his blood because his father was/is a lone wolf. His mother disappeared from his life shortly after his birth due to reasons unexplained by his father or any other reliable member of his family. His mother, however, was a lone wolf also. His dad moved him around a lot and they usually settled in highly populated crime-ridden areas.

Alec ran away when he was 17 and lived in the slums of Detroit, doing shady things to support himself.

Present Life: He's still doing shady things, but as of now he's trying to get out of the city and move to the countryside where he can rely on himself and himself only to survive. He still wants to remain a lone wolf.

Everyone looks really great. Btw on the schooling, sorry I never specified, it's because I never really thought about it. I like where you went with it, @Xylime just making it normal school.

We still need our guy that'll rise above Luke, our future alpha, but I'm happy to have so many characters that look great so far!

I'm afraid I wasn't very clear on the whole pack territory. It's acres and acres of land owned by them that they fought to have. A pack member can move away and stay a member, but it's very rare and they probably won't want to stay gone lone. Wolves stay together, ya know?

Anyway I'm super excited! I do want to mention that I have a surgery coming up on Thursday so I'll be out of it this weekend, but after that I figure I'll be on bed rest a lot and be ready to start it! So I'll give it until the end of the week before we start.

Character Name: Ruka Shoroten
More: He isn't a Stereotype towards any kind of relationships between two lovers who are deeply in love with each other.
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
thumbnailCATK11Q0.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
SilverWolf.jpg

More: he acts more aggressive when it comes to the mating season for his kinds and he would force Luke out of his alpha Position, if he wanted to become the Alpha Male of the Claymore Pack.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose in life: Ruka's Purpose is to become a real rich man and lead a pack to a bright future in their long Immortal lives on the world, but he just never speaks of anything about becoming a true leader.
Talents: Ruka is always very mysterious, very good at Violin and a very stealthy hunter he can eve bring down a Elk on his own if he had to get food for the pack or his future family that he hopes he can get later in his life.
Inabilities: Ruka barely understands how to deal with any negative arguments or emotional singles from any of his pack members so he gets very agitated when he tries to decode why the pack members are sending out singles he doesn't understand.
Fears: Ruka is quit terrified of being alone in the dark for long hours without anybody close to him at all, he also hates being totally alone for a hour or so without touching or speaking to others in his pack, and he also fears being abandon by his family or the pack as well.
General Personality: Protective, Stealthy, cool headed, and very loving with his own family and pack.
Inner Personality: Aggressive, strong, hard headed, and very responsible.
Secret: Ruka is a very demon like wolf , that hates when people are lazy and he is a little bisexual at times as well.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History: Ruka was abandon by his old family and pack that totally disrespected ruka's dreams about his future life and Ruka's family barely carried about him at all, so whenever he was home from work they never welcomed him back only when he tells them how much he made they would pay attention and take his paychecks away from him for they can use it for their own needs for fun and trips without inviting him on the trips they go on. Ruka's family was a very poor family that barely had money to take care of any of their kids so Ruka was his families bank all through his years that he lived with his family and when he didn't bring any cash or paychecks his family abandon him for good.

Present Life:
Ruka is now living a comfortable life with the Claymore Pack, with two jobs he does as a human in the world of the city slickers of the city. Ruka respects everyone equally in his pack, he would fight the old alpha to gain control of the Claymore pack if he wanted too even though he shows a little interest in respecting the old alpha he just respects him equally since he is in and part of the Claymore Pack with a happy life now without any obstacles in his way to destroy his own happiness.

Character Name:
Vincent Avalyn

Species/Race:
Shifter

Birthplace/original pack:
His true bloodlines or pack origins are unknown. His mother and father avoid telling him their pasts. They each abandoned their packs in search for their true mates - which they obviously found - and lived as what are called 'lone wolves'. Vincent is currently in the status of a 'lone wolf', though is attempting to fill this status with placement into a pack.

He works as a substitute teacher for whoever needs one at the last minute. He's known throughout the local schools and students tend to prefer him far more than other substitutes. Despite such a seemingly low-pay job, he manages; the teachers are surprisingly generous to him when he gets paid.

More:
N/A

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Vincent is definitely tall for his age, standing a few centimeters above 6'3". His rather tall stature is fitted to a surprisingly slender build, with lean muscle fitting snugly to his limbs and body, his slim frame deceiving the healthy strength he wields. His complexion is fair, holding a sense of creaminess to it's paleness; he sunburns easily in direct sunlight, and prefers keeping in the cool shade rather than in the complete open. His hair holds a perfect volume of thickness, colored into a soft black, and his eyes are an absolutely stunning shade of natural icy blue. Though pale blue eyes are first thought to be sharp and piercing, Vincent manages to hold a softness, a calmness to his, that pulls you closer rather than pushes you further away.

tumblr_m96v5rt4g31rezesro1_500_large.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
Vincent's wolf form is actually quite large, a bit too large to not feel intimidated while in his direct presence. He'd seem just a hair underneath the average size of a male Alpha wolf, and many tend to keep their distance out of fear when he crosses by. Although, their fear is irrational; Vincent holds no Alpha blood in his veins, to his knowledge, and often has the wise aura hanging around him mistaken as an aura of authority. Once again, his muscle is in no way overbearing to his stature - his muscle mass fits well to his, once again, tall build, still keeping a quality of slenderness. His fur coat is a similar pitch black color to his hair, holding a light silkiness to it's thick confines in the correct light, and his eyes are once more that shocking ice blue of his, except luminescent {meaning bright enough to be visible in the darkness}. A long snout hides strong, quick jaws and nastily sharp fangs. His claws attain a similar sharpness to the teeth lining his jaws.

black-wolf-5.jpg

More:

N/A

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

To seek out a pack of hospitality and, for the most part, tranquility in order to feel the bond of being surrounded by those who hold a deeper connection to each other. He also, in a more secretive sense, seeks to find his true mate.

Talents:
His collected, peaceful demeanor can often comfort those who are tense or worrisome, and he can very easily diffuse tension in a room with his words. He is also far wiser than he may first appear, and holds a sense of intelligence in emotional, mental, and even sometimes physical aspects. Also, being a substitute teacher has taught him a good bit about order, keeping everyone in line, and overall leadership, and he therefore has a fantastic streak of guidance that will reveal itself whenever it's necessary to a situation.

Inabilities:
Being a pacifist at heart, it's very difficult for Vincent to bring himself into a warrior's mindset; this can often times be his downfall when caught in the fray of battle. His aggression is the lowest it could be - any anger he has within his system is often filtered and communicated physically as seriousness or solemnity rather than the rage it should be, and it's nearly impossible for him to enforce pure hostility onto anybody.

Fears:
Vincent's true, deep fear is that he'll someday die without ever feeling the love of a pack. He's determined to keep this fear at bay and find a true pack to settle it into oblivion, but it will sometimes rise from his careful blockades to plague him with fright. He has a fear of the unknown that causes anxiety to twist his stomach and pound in his head, and barely if not ever thinks about what lies ahead in the future.

General Personality:
His exterior is always serene and peaceful as could be. He doesn't seem to be vexed by much, and isn't easy to frighten. He seems to take stress very well, and communicates a sense of comfort in his serene aura. Though he is a very quiet man, his few words are normally as collected as his aura. He seems to be very empathetic and sympathetic, and doesn't hesitate to comfort a close friend when they are in need. Though when anger rises, he quickly filters it through his calm demeanor and turns it into a stony solemness rather than a burning flame. You can tell whenever he's feeling particularly bad on certain days - his aura is much less comforting, and he seems to have a wall surrounding him in an emotional sense.

Inner Personality:
Despite a serene outlook, Vincent is honestly a young man who is desperate for companionship deep inside of his heart. The empathy and sympathy dwelling within him is heightened to a large extent, and he tends to connect in ways thought not even possible to others, feeling the anxiety or depression or guilt that they feel, binding with the happiness or joy or content they may be experiencing, and so on. He tries to keep himself less emotional outside than he is inside, only allowing the positive emotions to show through enough to be noticed alongside his tranquil aura. There is also a ball of anger that dwells far down within him. It waits day by day, growing ever so slowly larger. It's only a matter of time before it grows too large to fit and decides to wreck it's havoc over Vincent's normally incredibly stable temper.

Secret:
The deceiving feeling of his solitary outlook shrouds the desperation for companionship that he makes sure to keep well hidden. He seeks both pack companionship and the irreplaceable companionship of a mate.

More:
N/A

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Vincent was born to a mother and father who were both ex-members of separate packs. They found each other in their searches for their true mates, and stumbled across each other only to find exactly what they were looking for. They settled into the town and had Vincent not a year after they had found one another, having settled into a home and having been ready to take care of a child with each others' company. They raised Vincent in a pack-less lifestyle, but Vincent was soon discovered to be different from his upbringing at heart. His parents recognized this as time passed and it grew more apparent. They both decided that it was Vincent's destiny, and he should choose to follow whatever lifestyle he feels would be best for his well-being, as they had done themselves when they had disbanded from their packs. When Vincent turned the appropriate age of 18, he sent himself out into the wild world, going to a community college and earning a basic graduate's degree when he turned 22. He then went on to earn a basic teaching credential in the subjects of the various creative arts in order to support his inner calling as a teacher, or at least as a substitute teacher. He settled down after he worked his way out of schooling, and sent in an application to the local school district as an open substitute for reviewing - which was gratefully approved.

Present Life:
He currently has settled into a cozy apartment complex while working as a substitute for whoever needs it within the local school districts. He gets about two to three calls weekly from sick teachers, just for daily jobs, but for very good pay for each job, while occasionally receiving the more long-term substituting jobs pretty rarely. He makes sure to take time to head into the expansive forests {which are conveniently located near to his apartment complex} to unwind and let himself be in his wolf form for as long as he is able to.

So, I looked at your list at the top, and noticed several blank spaces, even though there are quite a few people here. Who's the blank alpha?

Are you still looking for characters?

The creator, are you looking for characters for a rp Mr. V?

@Mr. V while we have a lot of characters, there is still no alpha. That's really what I"m waiting on before we start.

@Obsidian L Scarletta As for other characters let's see...besides myself (since mine will already be paired with the alpha whether he knows it or not lol and Luke is going to die) and the alpha I'm looking for we have 2 females and 4 males. I'll accept more characters but keep in mind we don't want all guys or girls. I haven't done a group rp in quite a while, so I'm not quite sure how to handle that, but I assume you'll read what we have and see what will fit on based on genders and sexualities...

So a female would be best to have right now?

By the looks of things, yeah :) But by all means if you want to join as a male and can have fun with it, then I'm not gonna stop ya.

@Akela

Are we allowed to reserve pack positions for our characters? I'm sorry, I was under the impression that you'd be choosing pack positions for our characters based off of their personalities.

Thats okay I can play as either lol female is fine, Ill post a CS asap I dont mind what position you put me in just please dont make me a bad guy XD

Status
Not open for further replies.