Starting Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElleDeLune

Original poster
Hello there! My name is Elle, and I'm pretty stoked to be here. I've been out of roleplaying for a while now, and I'm excited to get back in it. I'll probable be a bit rusty, so please bear with me.

I wasn't sure what all to put in this intro thread, so copy and paste I go!

What do you prefer to be called?

Elle, but any nicknames (so long as I can recognize it is me) are fine :3

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

A mystery~

....Just kidding. I'm a female.

How old are you?

I am currently 22 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

No. I've been roleplaying for about 9 years now, off and on. Lately it has been more off than anything else though ^^"

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I like to hop in a group setting every once in a while, but most of my roleplaying experience comes from one single partner. It's a tad bit easier to collaborate and guide where the story should be going.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Am I allowed to run through the grassy meadow to the cherry blossom tree, then sit beneath it?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Oh my. Whatever that horrendous song is by Miley Cirus. Someone kept playing it at work tonight, and I'm in hell in my own mind.

Welcome, Elle!
I too, know the pain of having to listen to awful music at work. :I
Not fun.
But you know what is fun?
Iwaku! :D That was an awful segue, I'm sorry.

Welcome to the site. If you want to chat or want a hand finding your way around the site, feel free to shoot me a message!

Thank you for the welcome, PigIron. That wasn't too painful of a segue. It definitely made me smile, so it worked :3
I'm browsing the forums now, but I'll let you know if I need any help. Thanks again!

Oh good! I was hoping to steal a picnic basket with someone. I'm hungry.

Reactions: Smo
NOOOO. MY PICNIC BASKET. T_T;

Anyway, I guess that's a welcome gift... Welcome to Iwaku, Elle! 8D

Welcome, Elle! Happy to have another person to torture endlessly have an enlightening conversation with! Feel free to message me if you'd like, or don't. I'm a amazing decent listener if you got ideas, and its awesome to see what awesome ideas are out there.

Hallo Elle! :D Weeelcome to the site!

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone ^^

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.