2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Plot/ Summary:
We all know what happens to those who are different. They get persecuted and killed for being different. Some even tested on to see what makes them tic. We also know many stories of the lives after these things that are different are made. They turn others ad make them like them or use them as a meal. We however do not know how they came about or what they were like before the change. However we are about to find out.

This story begins thousands and thousands of years ago before Bram Stokers Dracula came about. These are the real encounters of how the world of the supernatural came to be.

We all know that Fairies have existed since the beginning of time, their bodies were just floating till the earth came to be. Now the years passed and they lived in peace and harmony no light court or dark court one court happy and free. As the years and earth progressed so did the Fairies. Then some turned dark and that is when the world got both courts. However with this came the birth of the dark creatures of the night. Witches, Werewolves, Demons, Vampires, and Ghosts. Also so much more, this is their tale and true storie.

Basic Gist :

This is the creation of Vampires and all things that go bump in the night and how they came to be. The Originals the ones to create what is now known to the world but also in secret.

Characters:
Creators
(Lovers)
Dark Fairy Queen: @~Dark Disney~
Dark Fairy King: @J u s t i n ✖ A h o l i c

First Vampires
(Friends)
Male: @Akashi
Female: @~Dark Disney~
Male: open
Female: @DarkiusHeavenstein

First Werewolves
( Kidnapped )
Male: @MST3K 4ever
Male: @DarkiusHeavenstein
Female: @~Dark Disney~

First Witch's
(Sibilings)
Female: open Earth
Female: @Felilla Wind
Male: @~Dark Disney~ Spirit
Female: Water @Princess Poisoned Rose
Male: @Felilla Fire

First Demons
(neighbors)
Male: @Felilla
Female: @Felilla
Female: open
Male: @~Dark Disney~

First Ghosts
(Strangers)
Female : open
Female: Open

Shifters
( Gypsies )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Dark Fairy King Please, you know I am in for anything supernatural and magical XD. That's my favorite roleplay genre lol. I want to play another char but I am only doing 1 char a roleplay now.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Dark Fairy King Please, you know I am in for anything supernatural and magical XD. That's my favorite roleplay genre lol. I want to play another char but I am only doing 1 char a roleplay now.
alright and tag any one who might be interested

• Love
I love how each set has different like backgrounds, Lovers, Brothers, Strangers, etc.. it already puts a dynamic in place before the characters get made^^.

• Love
OMG I WANT THEM ALL *hugs all possible spots*

Okay... but seriously. I can't choose....

how many characters are we allowed to take?

Thank you for the tag, but I'm not interested. Good luck on the roleplay! :)

as many as you can handle
You are really not making this any easier

Oh are we sort of free to create our own kind of vampires (since these are the first) or do you have set ideas for them?

You are really not making this any easier

Oh are we sort of free to create our own kind of vampires (since these are the first) or do you have set ideas for them?
kinda have a set in mind it's a slight mix of a few vampires and not twilight

I mean like
Vampire diaries
True blood
30 Days of night
Dracula Untold
Dracula
Queen of the Damned
Van Helsing kinda stuff

Now here's the big question...
Real or Anime? XD

• Love
Baby doll you know me Real
I know, just wanted to ask because I like to make sure XD. Going to go find faces and then come back and hopefully think up more people to tag.

• Love
kinda have a set in mind it's a slight mix of a few vampires and not twilight

I mean like
Vampire diaries
True blood
30 Days of night
Dracula Untold
Dracula
Queen of the Damned
Van Helsing kinda stuff
I see, not sure if my character would fit in there. Mostly because I only remember Dracula Untold... and I haven't seen Vampire Diaries or True Blood

And for the werewolves/witches/demons?

Give me a first vamp spot.. Gonna be a male.

• Love
I see, not sure if my character would fit in there. Mostly because I only remember Dracula Untold... and I haven't seen Vampire Diaries or True Blood

And for the werewolves/witches/demons?
witches are formed from their element so they are a little good and bad depends on Personality which way they go

werewolves more like true blood turn into a wolf at any time but must turn with the full moon

Demons spirits that can take on any form. Oops forgot shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.