Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
Alright then. Starting off strong by accidentally killing someone.

Just to kinda be real here, someone would probably report the smoke bomb, and then go looking for the one kid with smoke powers. :P I'm guessing my time at the school will be short. Or at least should be. Deus Ex Machina and all that.

@Crysodic Don't worry, I have characters who can revive her or/ and make her forget Kent did it.

Well even more realistically, she would just get up and leave the room. She would not right away die.

That works too. :) You can post now that we sorted that out. ( Though after that she might just quit.)

As @Autumn has said, maybe there are a group of students rushing to see what happened at the main office. Then the assistant would walk out, inhaler in hand and covered in soot.

I'm at school ATM. I maybe able to post a mini-post. But nothing extensive until I get home. And I wouldn't have my banner either.

Good point. I need to find some pictures for my favorite characrter and I can use NPC characters who do that. I can wait for you to get home then.

You can go ahead and write about that, it would not bother me. Honestly, once I get home I can't think of much to write about. It would more or less just be Kent still in the room saying "Hi" to his new roommate.

Actually it would give something for me to write about. I bet some people would be yelling, "Hey, something happened out front!" And then Kent would go see his reward. And possible detention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm currently working on my post :D I got distracted with cartoons XD Also, about what had happened in the office, would it be alright to go there to check out what had happened? Also, I think I might go and create a villain.

Sure. I would love it if we had more interactions. :)

As I still did not have much to do, I did not want to post and allowed Autumn to post.

But now that they have I shal myself tonight.

Edit:Well that was more easy that I expected, I pumped one out even before my school started. Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw. I will have one long post for the two of you, but first this. . . .

Full name: Dorothy Robinson
Nickname: N/A
Job: Administration officer
12428058_f520.jpg

Appearance: Dorothy is a beauty with her long brown flowing hair, along with her sparkling green eyes and beautiful face. She has a white flowing dress along with red pumps and a ruby necklace. She also stands at five feet, two inches.
Personality: Despite having a beautiful face, she has a strict no non-sense personality that takes no lies from anyone at all. She also takes her job seriously and is always checking for problems in their past. When off work, she can be friendly and sociable with people, but still analytical.
Weakness: She is weak to goddarium, is weak to water is weak to psychic blows and can killed by angel weapons.
Species:Goddess ( of explosions and the truth)
Powers: She has combustible telekinesis which causes explosions and can tell when a person is lying.
Abilities/skills: Is good at hand to hand combat, martial arts and drawing
History: Classified
Family:Classified.
Extra: She has a few ex- boyfriends who she dumped for being evil or related to her. She was born on November 25th.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yea ive been busy with packing up to move at home but I got some time mind giving me a little summary of whats going on?

Nothing much. The villains are plotting and we just started up introductions. Your character can be anywhere in the city (or at the school) and try to talk Lucas or Lucien Solio, my villains for his plans. Generally, though, we got a secretary who quit, a student who made people smokey and people just settling in.

@LoveandHate91

Are they both in the same team?

Both have different agendas, but both intend to do the city harm. One is a businessman and just wants chaos/ more money while Lucien wants to take a distraction that will drag angels and such here so he could sneak into and overthrow Heaven.

@LoveandHate91

Oh why do you make this hard a mercenary would work for more money but the other one seems powerful and would be a great help to him I guess I could have one go to each. Are they in there offices or something.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Yup, that could also work. @LoveandHate91 ( These two I currently have are my mains mostly. There is one more who I have, but he is under development still.) Lucien is at the school, he works on the side as a math teacher (how evil) and Lucas will be at the police station but he will meet people for business at his office downtown.