Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
Name: Joseph Clark
Nickname: Joey, Joe
Appearance:

He has brown spiked hair. He has bright blue eyes and has a beard. He is six feet two inches tall and is somewhat muscular. He usually keeps his glasses in his hair and has a gold wedding ring. Recently, he had started to sport a blue leather jacket and some jeans along with wearing sneakers. He also tends to carry a book in his hand.
Personality: Joseph is a naturally quiet man. He usually recludes himself to books. He also doesn't like to talk to people around him. He is not easily angered. He also has recently gotten more active in trying to meet people but that doesn't stop him from being awkward as all heck for many reasons.
Weakness ( One for Each Ability/Power): He can feel the others pain around him, can be slightly crazy and frantic , is weak to fire and silver. Can easily be killed(still). He also is weak to electricity. His light projectiles can burn him. Healing more than five people in a day will take a great toll on his body and more than seven will kill him as he takes on the wounds of the people he heals. He is haunted by those he fail to heal and can be driven insane by them
Species: Demi-God
Powers: Being the son of the god of light, he also has learned to summon light projectiles. He also is an immensely well versed healer which he had learned from his father, he also has a sense that allows him to sense when someone is mortally wounded, he is intelligent and also sees ghosts.
Abilities/ Skills: Studying, good at interpreting prophecies, is proficient in numerous languages.
History: He doesn't talk about it.
Family: Maya Brooke ( Daughter), Apollo ( Father), Mother ( Unknown), Aqua Brooke ( Wife- Deceased)
Extra: He's overprotective of his daughter.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Maya Brooke
Nickname: N/A
Appearance:

She has brown hair that she ties back in a ponytail. She has green eyes and is quite tall, being 6'1. Maya wears a blue dress and sneakers typically, She is also very well built and doesn't mind it. She also has a watch she wears and a pair of gold earrings on occasion.
Occupation/Grade: Is currently in her junior year of college and works as a part time aide at the hospital.
Personality: She has an outgoing and sarcastic personality that leans more on direct sarcasm and dives into cynicism as she can also be sardonic at times . Maya wants to be friends with everyone and likes to crack puns and jokes. She is also a semi-flirt.
Weakness: She can be killed if you shot her in her left shoulder, can be dehydrated if not near water, feels the pain of the people she heals, has no soul. ( due to her species) and can be driven insane by the ghosts. She is weak to electricity and also can't handle psychic attacks.
Species: Undine
Powers: She can control the element of water. She also can heal herself and others of flesh wounds. (Small injuries.) She can also talk to ghosts.
Abilities/ Skills: Knows multiple languages, is adaptable, knows how to heal poison wounds, can't heal.
History: Maya was born to Joseph and Aqua, there's not much more telling that doesn't uncover deeper wounds.
Family: Apollo ( Grandfather), Aqua Brooke (Mother- Dead), Joseph Clark ( Father), Grandmother ( unknown on both side)
Extra: Due to her species, she has no soul until she falls in love and has a child. She used to date Connor Blake. She also wishes to be a nurse in the school after she graduates.

Hey everyone, I feel like I should to a mini introduction before I jump back into the IC. I've talked to Lucky in PM's and my OG character will be jumping back in quite soon. If you need a refresher or need to even know who he is, Page 2 of the OOC is where you need to be.

Hopefully to see you all in there, messing with Kent in the best ways possible.

Name:
"Lizette Clark is what I go by. I've heard that names hold power so I would rather not give my true name."
Nickname:
"My friends, the few that I have, call me Liz."

Hero name:
"A hero? Hm, I suppose the term 'anti-hero' suits me more. I don't understand the logic of being kind to criminals who deserve to be punished. But if you insist, the media calls me Shadow."
"I'm 21 now, I suppose. However, I stopped aging at 18."
Appearance:
24m6lht.jpg

Civilian - As an ordinary student, she looks just like the picture. A petite frame that's often hidden by baggy sweaters or long sleeved plaid clothing which hides scars from her childhood. Her dark colored eyes are hidden by glasses which actually have a special purpose of nullifying her illusion ability. "My eyesight is perfect. Much like a cat's." However, black is not her actual eye color. It actually look like green slit cat eyes which are the same as her eyes when she transforms into a cat. She is able to control whether it shows or not however, when she is quite weakened, it shows.
Shadow - As her hero persona, she dresses up in a pure black attire which makes her look more like a shadow rather than an actual person. She wears a hooded long black coat that reaches up to her knees. She also wears a black mask made out of her magic which covers the whole of her face and hides her hair. She uses her magic of illusion to change her appearance in the eyes of the people, making herself slightly taller or bulkier which cause people to think she is a male.
Grade:
"I'm on my third year of college."
"I work part time in the library and other jobs I find."
[Any suggestions? XD]

Personality:
Lizette could be described as an average bookworm who spends most of her time reading in the library or wherever she thinks is peaceful. A quiet, ordinary and unnoticeable person. However, what many people fail to see - considering she tends to shy away from social events and whatnot - is that she's actually a sarcastic and blunt person. But the reason why not many see this side of her is because of how she often prefers to be alone, interacting only when needed or when it benefits her to do so. She's also sly person who prefers to observe people rather than talk to them. She isn't always one to fight fair but rather use what she has to her advantage.
Weakness:
Mirrors - Even in her daily life, Lizette tends to avoid looking directly at mirrors because her ability to cast illusions will affect her as well (unless she's wearing her glasses).
Light - Her power over darkness is a lot weaker during the day or whenever there is a large amount of light
Overuse - She can push her abilities to the limit however, if she does, she turns into a small cat until she can recover her powers.
Mortality - Although she no longer ages, it does not mean she is immortal. She can be injured and injuries take time to heal, just as is with any other human.
Species :
"A half demon, quite odd being one. I am not accepted as a human but I cannot completely say I am a demon. But of course, it is more accepted to be human."
Powers:
Illusions - She can create illusions of what she likes but there is a certain distance that it extends to however, direct eye contact allows the ability to be stronger and last longer even if she is no longer in the vicinity.
"Like medusa but instead of turning people into stone, I give them a nightmare they cannot escape from. It's a much better punishment than death. Imagine experiencing a nightmare so frightening and painful that the mind breaks. It's what I do to criminals. Some call it cruel but I simply call it fair." Illusions are only mental and cannot inflict actual harm on a person, even if there is the feeling of pain. "The mind has quite the powerful governance over the physical body."
Shapeshifting - She can only turn into a small orange bird or kitten, "Not exactly my favorite power to use...it's quite embarrassing really, the fact I cannot turn into something more, well, ferocious."
Manipulation of the Dark - She can create objects for offense, mostly, out of darkness or create an area that can isolate and hide herself. However, these are limited especially the latter which can only hold a small area for a certain amount of time (but she often pairs it with her ability to cast illusions).
Abilities/ skills:
Self defense - "I would rather not rely completely on my magic." Having a petite and lithe body and good eyesight, she is able to dodge quite skillfully and defend herself. Her choice of weapon are often short blades like daggers or knives.
Sleight of hand - "Alright, pick pocketing to say it bluntly. I had to survive on the streets somehow when I was a child." She's quite good with card tricks as well due to this.
History:
"I suppose not much is known about me. Those who knew me in the past are, well, either dearly departed or ended up in an institution for the insane. Hm, I wonder why that happened. Oh well. Would you like to find out about my past? Believe me, it's much better if you didn't."
[Actually still thinking about it so I'll write it up here later on or write it in the rp itself]

Family:
"Does it matter?"
Father (demon) - Unknown
Mother (human) - "Rosemarie Blake. Well, she's gone. A sudden and unfortunate accident."
Extra:
[I hope this is alright, it's been a long while since I last created a character so unfortunately it's not as polished as my previous one. Just tell me if I need to edit anything!]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
I hope my post is alright, it's been quite a long time since I last roleplayed and for the character, in case people would like to know about her, she's in the first page of this thread XD

@Autumn Accepted and your post is good.

@LuckycoolHawk9 Just to make sure, editing is done for your post now? Sense people are starting to reply to it, don't want to make another time hole rip open and paradoxes to happen with posts replying to different things happening.

Anyone open/want to interact with my new character (Lizette Clark)? If not then I'll just start her out in the library where often is supposedly XD

Anyone open/want to interact with my new character (Lizette Clark)? If not then I'll just start her out in the library where often is supposedly XD

If you start in the library, I got my librarian there.

Alright, I'll get to writing then! Sorry, with lots of things happening, I was a bit lost as to where to start with her. I'll have the post up soon :D

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
  • Love
Reactions: Autumn
1549152969698.png
(Faceclaim: Sean O'Pry)
Name: Tyler Darkness
Nickname: Ty, Sweet Little One
Appearance: Tyler has swooped back brown hair that he is constantly grooming and is incredibly greasy. He has light blue eyes and a light aftershadow on his face. He tends to wear a mix of t-shirts and sweaters with a brown leather jacket and a pair of black jeans. He is somewhat well-built, looking somewhat opposing to thinner people. He stands at 6'6 inches tall and tends to wear sneakers.
Personality: Tyler is the worst type of guy in every regard. He is a complete manipulative tool that makes you feel bad about yourself, but yet somehow make you like him. He has a certain fire that burns everything in his past and brings out the worst in you. He also is incredibly romantic, but it always has a dark vibe of it. He is persistent and rarely admits he is wrong, but his love is entirely pure in the most unpure way. He makes you feel like you need him. However, if he gets close to you, he shows you a different side of himself that is actually great... but it is so rare to see.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Holy water, needs a constant source of life force which he gets off of others that he dates. He also has human weakness and cannot enter churches.
Species : Half-Demon, Half-Warlock
Powers: Demonic Influence: He can make you feel dark and unwanted. He brings a certain aura of darkness with him
Passion aura: He has a way to make you feel tongue-tied around him.
Life-force stealing: If he makes physical contact with you, he can absorb a part of your life force. A kiss from him feels like a cut.
Telekinesis: Can move objects with his mind
Abilities/ skills: Plays drums
Skilled motorcyclist
Businessman
Charismatic
Skilled manipulator
History: Classified
Family: Connor Blake ( Father), Skylar Inkston ( Mother, under the name of Skylar Darkness at the time),
Extra: He's David's mostly ex-boyfriend.
Song inspiration for this character:

Reactions: Gands
Never too late. Just make a character sheet and jump in. ( As soon as I approve it, which is generally about a minute or two from posting)@Keelash

could i be sent a sheet?

It is in the first post, but since it is under a header to make it look neater, here's the character sheet template.

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Name: Ethan Ryan Ashworth
Nickname: None(He goes by Ethan)
Hero name: Apex
Appearance: He is 5'9 and 178 pounds of extremely lean muscle
Grade: Freshman in College studying Quantum mechanics
Personality: Highly Intelligent and yet also very emotionally driven(he's got a short fuse). he's very introverted however at times he will throw himself in harm's way for others because ultimately he cares more for others to so much an extent that he would give his own life up in an instant.
Weakness: his biggest weakness is his emotions and as such he will always try to sacrifice himself. also, another big factor is that his energy exertion can take time depending upon how much force he needs. lastly if exerted too much with abilities 2, 3, and 4 he has the potential to blackout, put himself in comas, nose bleeds, and even death depending upon what he pushes himself to
Species: Quantumly-empowered metahuman
Powers:
1.superhuman physique/strength: due to his connection to the Quantum mechanics or more-so the 4th-dimensional plane allows him to focus/dial his energy output. in other words, since E=mc(2) or Energy=Mass multiplied the speed of light squared, he has the ability to increase the mass(weight) and thus exert more force/energy when punching, lifting, and or any physical activity
2.4th dimensional travel: due to his Quantum Entanglement, Ethan is a literal portal, kinda; see his atoms and molecular structure are the same as everyone else except that they are each "attached" or "connected" with the 4th dimension his ability is best explained as so: a pencil is stabbed halfway through a piece of paper. one of the sides that the pencil is on is the 3rd dimension(our Perceivable realm) while the other is the 4th(the thing that Ethan can enter and technically is a part of) in short he can walk through walls and appear on the other side or on another wall and such other feats similar to this one.
3.control over his molecular density. he can lower it to walk through walls, become lighter, jump higher, glide on air and run faster and raise it to become indestructible and immovable. its also notable that with focus he could change others densities while in contact
4.the manipulation of quantum energy. as this is his most difficult feat it is highly limited, so far he can only create force fields of sorts and force blasts of a tightly woven jumble of quantum particles, with training and years of focus he could use this to much bigger scales but so far its all he can manage without blacking out
Family: none still alive

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-09 Ethan Ashworth ( ethan_yourgod) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-09 Ethan Ashworth ( ethan_yourgod) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    585.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Keelash