Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
@Thuro 116 Pendragon Approved ( I have discussed via discord edits he plans to make and I am fine with this character)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I think what is happening here is Room 1 is separate from lobby. Also, Alec is not listed in any room at all.

I think what is happening here is Room 1 is separate from lobby. Also, Alec is not listed in any room at all.
Oops, I didn't make it obvious, but Alec walked out to the lobby. I should have specified. Sorry for any confusion.

Are there three bodies in one room, or four total bodies total in two rooms, or two rooms very close to each other where everybody can see three bodies?

All of the rooms are close to each other and the lobby. The bodies are throughout the lobby. The next post I just made cleared that up @Kingof192

Name: Lilith Altariel
Nickname: Lili
Villain Name:
Forgotten Empress
Witch of Chaos
Appearance:
5'8
Weight 134 ibs
Grade:
Personality: Cold, uncaring, goal orientated, dominate, sadist, control freak.
Weakness: physical condition: Lili is a spell caster and cannot fight other ways.
Lich body: Lili uses illusion to keep her zombie like appearance a secret.
Fire: Her body can catch fire easily.
Infertile: Due to be a Lich Lili can't have kids.
Magic circle: Lilis magic creates a magic circle that fires the spell allowing enemys to see the direction and possibly dodge.
Species : Elf Lich
Powers:
Support mage: Lili can cast support spells to help her teammates she can make a rookie fight evenly against a master.
Summoning: Lili dosnt fight alone she can summon her two first husbands to fight for her a conqueror and a Vampiric dragon.(Can summon only one at a time.)
The demon king arrives on a chariot and uses a lance and sword to fight.
Brimstone is a mix between a red and black dragon, he's got size, power, viciousness. And his breath attack is a mix between fire and acid
Necromancy: Lili can create a large number of undead. (Can bring up twenty they are only as strong as they were in life unless Lili uses her support magic.)
Ancient casting: Lili uses a ancient form of casting that is stronger then today's form of magic.
Rapid casting: Lili can cast magic extremely fast.
Abilities/ skills:
Tri casting: Lili can cast three spells at once using hand casting and chanting.
Pin point accuracy: With her conjured bow Lili can hit any target she can see.
History: Lilith is a ancient person being around in Babylon she wasnt a witch then but a healer. She started off with healing magic and learned other support spell. Eventually she meet Gilgamesh who she secretly loved and confessed to him and he rejected her. She actually didn't live him but she loved his power. She eventually discovered lichdom while going over tomes. Lili ended up going dark until showing up in Rome and married Rome's first Emperor Augustus. After his death Lili disappeared once again and showed up with a conqueror that's name has been lost he was referred to as a demon king for the atrocities he committed in his rule he was the first warrior Lili was with. Within a couple years the Demon king died during a power struggle and Lili fled to avoid execution by the new leaders. She eventually got her revenge after meeting her next husband a large Vampiric Dragon by the name Brimstone. He used fear to unite the Barbarians, Goblins, Orcs and other races to destroy the city and claim the richs. Eventually the Dwarves attacked his settlements and convinced other races to help them they killed Brimstone with great loss, and used magic, and catapults to destroy the entrance to Brimstone's lair sealing Lili inside. Archaeologist discovered the cave and opened it up releasing Lili.
Family: Husband 1: Augustus dead
Husband 2: Demon king dead (summon)
Husband 3: Brimstone dead (summon)
Extra:
She wears a ring from her second husband. A golden diamond studded collar from Brimstone, and a snake snake shaped bracket to teleport back home where she has things she can't afford to lose.

Attachments

• b4995569f020ed7fa7cd82d5556740c3.jpg
    b4995569f020ed7fa7cd82d5556740c3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
Approved @LoveandHate91! ( As with Thuro, all things have been discussed via PM for clarity beforehand)

Name: Garrett Gunn
Nickname: Gun,
Hero name:
Bullet
Villain Name: N/a
Age: Well, seeing as he was manfucatured 20 years ago, I will go with 20.
Appearance:
281cd7e09f7f3ab0337ed531fbf24559.jpg

He stands at about six feet tall and is quite well built. He also tends to wear tacky sweaters and a pair of jeans along with sneakers. His eyes are a grayish color and he is often seen wearing a blue beanie. He also carries around a .45 handgun.
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
N/A
Superhero/ American Soldier
Personality: Shall be determined as I RP it out.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
He's human, so everything except for gun shots. You can set him on fire, drown him, push him with enough force through a wall. He's very squishy.
Species : Meta-Human/ Previously Enchanted Weapon
Powers: He has the ability to be a human weapon. He can shoot bullets out of his hand and is impervious to them. He also can manipulate any bullet shot at him and turn it back against them.
Abilities/ skills: Can use guns. .
History: RP it out.
Family:
Similar to Orion, he doesn't exactly have one.
Extra: He's overprotective of anyone he befriends.

Last edited:
NPC!

"When I was half of a pair, now through no fault of mine, there's no other half there"

upload_2017-5-22_23-2-36.png

Full Name: Michael Star.
Nickname: Mike, Michale, Mikey
Appearance: He has dark brown/black curly hair and a light beard combo. He typically wears a blue t-shirt and blue jeans along with sneakers. He also has a police gun on his side and wears a watch on his wrist.
Personality: Michael was the jokey and less serious twin in the family. He liked to crack jokes and making people laugh.But that was before. This is now. After his brother disappeared, he became more sullen, rarely smiling or cracking any jokes. He become obessessed and devoted to helping the city in any way. There is still a shroud of his old personality left, buried under the guilt and angst though.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): He is human so anything can kill him.
Species : Human ( Inherited neither of his parent's powers)
Powers: None
Abilities/ skills: He is good with guns and has expansive knowledge of cars
History: Unknown
Family:
Julia Star (Mother), John Star (Twin brother- Presumed Death), Amanda Star (Sister), Nicholas Star ( One of the twos), Lucas Star ( Uncle)
Extra:He was born on June 2nd.

Last edited:
Can I join

Yes. We are open, just make a sheet ( I will update you on what is happening once the sheet is made and what your options are to post in character)

My sheet.

Name:Bwenor Kryak

NickName:Malice

Hero name: The Shadower

Appearance:Black and gray misty body

Personality: kind caring loyal

Weakness: can't speak french\ loses control sometimes\ has black eyes in morph

Species: Shahdune

Abilities: can speak about every language and can shape shift

History: unknown

Extra: made of a gaslike plasma.

Last edited:
Is this good?

My sheet.

Name:Bwenor Kryak

NickName:Malice

Hero name: Shadow

Appearance:Black and gray misty body

Personality: kind caring loyal

Weakness: can't speak french\ loses control sometimes

Species: Shahdune

Abilities: can speak about every language and can shape ship

History: unknown

Extra: made of a gaslike plasma.

Okay, I have a ton of questions. So let's get started. Real name, nickname are all good. Hero name can stay ( just note there is a famous NPC also called Shadow) Now appearance, I know next to nothing. Is he bald? Does he have any facial hair? How old is he? ( There is an age category) What clothes does he wear? What does his superhero suit look like? Okay, occupation is fine.

Personality needs improvement. How kind is he? How caring is he? How loyal is he? I also would like to know ore about him.

Okay for weakness, besides can't speak French and lose control, what can kill him? What makes him ill? What makes him physically sick?

Okay, for species, this is just me but what is a Shahdune?

Okay for abilities, I am fine with a multi-lingusitc but is there anything else he can do ( I am assuming it is a he but what gender is your character) ? Can he shoot? Can he wield arrows.

Also, I am going to assume you mean shape-shift. What can he shape-shift it? Animals, weapons, other people? Also, for weakness, what flaw or thing would give away his shape shift?

I am fine with history being unknown.

Okay, for extra, does mean he doesn't have a human form or is gas-like plasma? That is all for now.

Is this good?

No.

I'll change hero name to Shadower

It is basically a shadowy mist monster

No clothes

It is 10000 years old

It gets weak when near true life (like gods)

A shadune is a god like alien.

Hmmm ..... Mist attributes: can fly, go through tiny spaces, and turn into smoke.

Shape shifted forms have pitch black eyes. It can shape shift into anything he knows of

As kind as a nurse, and as caring. As loyal as a puppy.

No gender

It is just.... Misty substance

Better?

I'll change hero name to Shadower

It is basically a shadowy mist monster

No clothes

It is 10000 years old

It gets weak when near true life (like gods)

A shadune is a god like alien.

Hmmm ..... Mist attributes: can fly, go through tiny spaces, and turn into smoke.

Shape shifted forms have pitch black eyes. It can shape shift into anything he knows of

As kind as a nurse, and as caring. As loyal as a puppy.

No gender

It is just.... Misty substance

Better?

Okay, so it isn't a physical being exactly. It's an alien. Okay. What exactly do you mean by a monster? Something close to supernatural monster? What is the closest thing it resembles? Otherwise, just make the edits and I will re-review it.

Bwenor Kryak

Malice

Shadower

No shape mist

Hero

Kind and caring as a nurse

Loyal as a puppy

Can speak any language except French

Can shape shift and forms have black eyes

Unknown

Shadune

Did I miss anything?