Eden Haller

"I don't eat much fish either Nathan, or much dairy either."

She finally finished the large bowl of salad, pushing it aside.

" I used to treat ice cream as it's own food group till my body decided otherwise. One thing I do like is Persian food though ! "

She took a long sip of lemonade.

" What is your favorite food ? "

Shorius aka Mike Shore

Employees of The Codfather restaurant came up to the room with several meals, complete with salads, dressing, hot bread, bottles of soda, beer and wine. The restaurant advertised itself as a top notch seafood restaurant. there were in the mix a couple of steaks along with three different ocean fish dishes, one lobster and one crab.

Mike started up serving himself one of the fish dishes.

"Serve yourself Uncle, lets save a couple for David right ?"

As Emily walked, she tried to recall what would be happening next. She knew she would meet someone but who was it again? Just as she finished her thoughts, she heard someone talk. She had been so engrossed in her thoughts that she almost didn't notice the girl. It was careless of her. Often, she would be able to notice anyone approaching. She had to. Not every criminal or villain would fight fair, after all. Some would prefer to get the upper hand through an ambush and whatnot while others had abilitied that would help them become stealthier. As someone who didn't use any powers, she needed to be one step ahead. If she didn't have the advantage of powers then she'd even the odds with technique and senses.

Turning around to get a better look of the speaker, she expected to see a familiar face but to her surprise, it was a complete stranger. More than that, the speaker was a tall beautiful brown haired girl. If she remembered correctly, she met a guy. 'Maybe I am imagining things... Nevertheless, she still gave a bright smile and cheerfully said "Hi!" The girl, Maya, talked about lost room keys and it seemed like an ordinary coversatiom until she talked about someone named Matthew and even gave her the room card. 'That right, how could I forget Matthew?' She remembered how endearing - more like flirtatious - yet suspicious he was. But what's more is that he knew. 'I'm not wrong and looks like I'm not the only one who remembers. Not just a case of deja vu then.'

However, before she could go off to her thoughts, she focused on the topic at hand. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, I really didn't want to go to the office for this. They're super scary there." The feeling of relief was still the same as before because truly, she did not want to go there if she had a choice. She got her card back with the same cheery smile and tone. 'That makes two of us.' She didn't expect having a roommate but it was no problem. She's had roommates before andher secret was never exposed. "Yeah, so weird. Maybe he's psychic or travelled back in time." She waited for a reaction before saying "Just kidding! Is that stuff even possible? It'd be awesome if it was though. I could ace all the tests I failed." She joked, even giving a laugh. "Same here! This is going to be so fun. Want to head to the dorm together?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lizette Clark

The library, a quiet and relaxing place where finally, Lizette could read in peace. She could not stand reading a book outside for more than ten minutes. People were just too loud. She would silence them if she could. She wouldn't mind being the only person existing. 'Hm, Is a demon considered a person?' Many would disagree, demons both in lore and reality were thought to be powerful but cruel creatures. They weren't like the idea of gods who were powerful yet benevolent that people pray and worship them. How foolish.' She thought as she continued to read the book about mythology, specifically Greek gods. As she turned to the next page, she took a moment to glance away from the book to see if there would be anyone borrowing a book. It was her part time job, albeit, an extremely easy on where she often does nothing but read and sort books. It was rare for people to go to the library to read books that weren't related to academics. Considering it was moving day with no classes, it was only to be expected that not many would actually spend their time in the library.

Well, except for her. The library was practically her home. She stayed in it for most of the day, constantly reading if not helping out as a part timer. Books were her only solice in the past and even until now. Humans were never trust worthy in her eyes and will never be. Of course, she knew she wasn't trustworthy as well. She was still human. 'Partly.' An ordinary looking girl with her baggy red hoodie and dark colored eyes. A petite frame and somewhat pale skin. There was really nothing eye catching about her. Well, she supposed her bright orange hair would catch some attention but it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Although she did suppose some were tolerable. But they were quite few for her, she could count them with one hand. Seeing no one approaching to borrow a book, she fixed her glasses and continued to read her book.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Kent Freed.png

Kent followed the man silently, listening to his words and mostly gathering his reasoning. Adam rounded his desk and stood, making his figure as power known to Kent. Kent himself took one of the chairs and sat upon it, relaxing slightly as bits of information formed, connections and solutions to previous problems being melded together. "So let me get this straight... You, god or something. Reset the entire world, to save your son." He paused, to collect his thoughts and to make sure what he said was correct to what he wanted. Kent then continued, with renewed ideas. "That's incredibly selfish. You set back relationships, reversed technology growth and possibly reanimated the dead to live for days to hours more, just to save one person? That's cool I guess, probably can't undo that now. So what's this have to do with me anyways?"

Kent relaxed after his small rant, he slumped back in the wooden chair, leather padding catching him as he decided to not support himself any longer.

@LuckycoolHawk9

star-butterfly-1-jpg.159721
" You know, church is not something that I know either... but that sounds right about what Connor told me. The only thing you are missing is donating money to keep the building intact," he replied.

Star was puzzled that these people lived here and didn't know much about a building they seemed to put great importance in. I mean, wasn't their curiosity simply unbearable at the prospect of not knowing something important? She shrugged, then that quickly, her attention was diverted. "Well, since I'm really new here in Starlight City, why don't you guys just show me where the best place for me to get started is? I know I'm suppoooosed to be learning, and I think someone mentioned a big school. So I guess I could go there, or... something? I mean it's your town I'm just getting used to the place."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

" It's that way, I'll meet you back by the entrance. I'm assuming that we should get there at about the same time," he said, pointing to the north before he sped off to the entrance of the school and heading towards it, stopping for some food on the way. He wasn't sure who would get there first, but he was curious how fast the girl could get there.

savina-daye-banner-png.148832

Savina nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Rising into the air she looked off into the distance. Locating the school she also scanned the area for any obstructions and low-flying aircraft. Finding none of that she gained enough altitude to where the sonic boom of her full speed flight wouldn't break any windows or set off any car alarms, then headed off at near her full speed. Near because she could only accelerate for half the trip to the school, and decelerate for the last half, because she didn't want to cause a massive air wake from stopping too quickly.

Still, it was pretty damned fast.

@LuckycoolHawk9
t-rae-banner-png.148833
He was fast enough to jab something into his leg and go back to his 'Captain America' appearance with a beard. God, he had never told her about it.

"…… That's not what it looks like."

"Sure it is. Your powers come from whatever it is you hit yourself with, or at least your looks. I'm not stressing about it. I knew your bone structure was a little off for how your facial features appear. You forget how I can like, literally see through you. You do what you have to do, Steven. I might kid you about it now and then, but honestly what makes you... you is what's in here..." I tapped Steven's chest a few times. "Not what is in here..." I pointed at that syringe he'd juiced himself with.

"If you think I'm that petty then you have me all wrong. You're not an addict, not in the traditional sense. You do what you have to do for a reason, and when you're ready to tell me that reason I'll be ready to listen. Will I respect you more after you do? Sure, but I'm not going to go walking out because of whatever shit happened to you to get you to this point."

I wanted to make light of the situation so I cranked out a line I had been saving up for just such an occasion. "Sometimes you're a real Lasket case, you know?" I gave him an exaggerated wink.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Nathan Stone

Nathan raised an eyebrow, confused by this development.

He continued chewing on his cheeseburger before pushing it outside once he was finished.

" Okay, it's good to know that it's your body deciding it and not you. I do have to ask, what exactly is Persian food? I never had any."

He took a sip of his lemonade as well.

" I don't honestly have a favorite food."

Eros and David Amadeo

Eros watched as they brought several meals along with them in the restaurant. It was funny, but he wasn't in the mood for wine or beer and he summoned some ambroisa for himself. Though the food looked delicious, he also had to think about David and what he wanted. He knew that the boy- correction, man, it was hard to not think of David as the son he raised liked sea food.

Eros helped himself to the steaks, knowing he was old enough to serve himself and knowing his nephew.

" I already have," he replied, as he watched David finally struggle himself awake. " Looks like David is awake."

@Gands

Maya Brooke

Maya really wished she could understand what was happening with everyone here. It seemed like they had been through something and seemed so confused. She didn't understand why, but then again, her dad had only come back to Starlight City to do the job here, so maybe something happened over the summer that Maya didn't know about. It was more plausible than anything else, since the city had always attracted the strange and unexplainable. She did wonder how David had gotten himself hurt, but if she asked questions, she had a feeling that it would make things so much worse. What was that expression? Ignorance is bliss. Not that Maya could feel bliss being an undine, no emotions until she found a love in her life after all.

Maya had understood that she had to deliver the key to this girl, though it was weird that Matthew had known exactly where she was. If she didn't know Matthew, it would have seemed like a weird request, but knowing the hero meant that he probably knew that she didn't think it was weird. A town full of secrets and missed connections, love and loss, destruction and life. It was funny because Maya had quickly learned that Starlight brought out the worst and best in people. So, knowing that he knew he had to return to a girl, it would make sense he figured out who she was somehow . If she had been here before, it would seem like deja vu, but it wasn't since she never had. She smiled at the girl briefly.

Maya had to laugh a bit. " Yeah, the sub for Miss Robinson is kind of terrifying and seems to hate her job and everyone who dares to lose their keys. It's like she's mad that we might be making her do her job," Maya replied, still not a trace of emotion in her voice. Maybe one day, she would get some, but it was nice to get to meet her roommate. It wasn't like Matthew could have known that they were going to be roommates and made sure that they had met. Maya simply shrugged. " Stranger things have happened in this town. Time travel and psychics are pretty common around here, I'm surprised that something hadn't happened that accidently made Adam do something dumb," she added, not thinking too much about what she had said. It was easier to be honest and not beat around the bush. " Well, might as well, I'm headed that way anyway." This girl seemed nice enough.

Joseph Clark

Joseph Clark had found him buried in his latest novel. He was grateful that it was moving day since that meant the library would be quiet and empty. Outside of the one part time employee in the library, nobody else was in here. It was always like this. Tomorrow was the day that the library would be flooded with students locating books for their classes and some even bartering him to buy the book for cheaper than the school's bookstore. It was funny because it didn't take much for him to actually sell them the books since the man had bought an excess of all the books in the library, always replenishing his stock. Well, almost all of his stock. Books that went missing, he only brought enough that he could replace them. So, he wasn't surprised that the whole Fifty Shades and Twilight series was gone, the teenage girls and sometimes teenage boys always seem to "lose" them whenever they borrowed those book in particular. He also was surprised to learn that Adam had hired someone to work part time at the library and he wondered if his replacement had been that bad at their job that it was needed.

Joseph had taken note of what she had been reading and was not one to interrupt someone's reading. He hated it when that happened to him and as he had been reading his book, he had been sorting through his box of extra books to find some other books on mythology for her to read. It seemed like a good idea and sometimes it helped calm him better. Especially since there was the occasion ghost in the library that he would prefer to ignore than acknowledge and let it complain about not saving them. Sometimes being silent was better than trying to help the ghosts move on and get on to the afterlife since some of them were malicious.

Joseph silently slid a stack of books over to Lizette. He did want to ask who her mother was since they shared the last name of Clark and nothing was coincidental in this city, but he didn't and simply went back to reading his book.

@Autumn

Adam Knight

Adam had a vague idea that he was going to have a somewhat mixed result to what he told Kent, but the god didn't honestly care what the boy thought of him. Sometimes people made foolish choices and sometimes those choices were the right ones. He leaned back in his chair, waiting for him to hear what he was going to say to him. He doubted it would be kind. " That sums it up pretty well, though, in all honesty, it probably only affected this city. Even my powers have their limit and if I had done the whole world, then well, I would be much more fatigued than I am already. " I already know that it was incredibly selfish of me, but if I learned anything from my powers, things tend to generally change for the better." He decided to not mention that it was for the better before things became ten times worse than before. " Well, Mr. Freed, you have a unique opportunity."

Adam got up and looked out the window. " You would have been arrested for your stunt that you would do in a few minutes, but by stopping you, a chain of events have changed. So let me phrase it this way, you have a second chance at being in the free world. I would prefer you to not go rogue as it seemed everything started tumbling after that, but also, I believe in second chances, so I'm simply allowing you to be free. Of course, if you do anything stupid, I'll be the first to stop you and well, you will be back in your padded cell, so I would advise choosing wisely."

@Crysodic

Ryan and Orion

Ryan noticed that Star had seemed possible by the development and he decided it was easier to explain than most other things. " Orion was made a few months ago, well, rather, he became a full fledged person a few months ago, so he didn't get to explore the city before. As for me, I learned that the reset often changes things that you think it wouldn't. Sometimes places move and sometimes they disappear altogether. It's strange," he acknowledged.

Orion looked over at Star. "
I do know where the school is and can lead you there, Miss Star," he said.

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @York

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy

Matthew gave a brief thumbs up back and wasn't surprised that she had gotten there first since he had stopped for some food. He offered a brief smile to her. " Probably shouldn't have stopped for that food, it would seem if I wanted to win that race here, though to be honest, it's a bit more fun to lose then it is to win. Well, this here is Starlight Academy and... huh-," Matthew paused as he noticed that there was a card reader here now. How strange. He fiddled with his pocket and found a card to put in the reader. The gates swung open. " Well, that is new. But as I was saying..."

He gave a nice dramatic pause. " Welcome to Starlight Academy."

Steven Lasket

" Oh, then it is exactly what it looks like then. It's just the looks, though the eyes are still golden in both forms," he replied pausing, before realizing that he hadn't even considered that it was more of a glamor. He had always assumed that it had changed his whole body structure then just part of it. He looked over at her when she tapped on his chest. He was pretty sure that she was tapping on his heart, but it might have been the pecs, wh ocould tell. " I know that, but it is just so complicated..."

He paused before he decided to be honest about. " It's so hard to go back to who I was because here, I was Steven Lasket, son of Martha Lasket and Steven Lasket Senior, though that was more of an alias. Remember how I mentioned how Iron Man was only the person to break through and get out of Starlight City? What I meant was.. my dad, Anthony Stark was the first person to get out of the city... and he left me behind."

He looked at the syringe and sighed. "I know that I'm a real Lasket case," he replied, before dropping the syringe. When it dropped on the floor and shattered, so too did the Steven Lasket illusion.

T6eA8wiqHZpH5yvHpQttC7Sdcl1ZxeFCaXH3pTkLVlews28pgwousqIhaSxdX0he8qmm8TP5CelggoJ0RB5hrTQ0xOq6tPRD8L9gM39G_CeyonJ_wiCq3QQ2EgZ1GToJS7pj-6dI

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Michale CS
Mike Shore aka Shorius

Mike continued eating for a bit, watching his uncle eat and David coming to his senses. He wanted to wait until David was ready before starting a conversation with him. He also felt awkward. Not entirely sure what to say to someone he had never met while the other person was awake.

So he ate and watched. The crab plate he had chosen was of course tasty. He also finished a small salad and a bowl of Manhatten style clam chowder. He had a bass ale with his dinner.

He couldn't wait any longer after the first of at least two meals.

"Uncle, perhaps you could introduce us ? "

(( of note, I will refresh his description. He is tall..about 6'5" with excellent muscular development & definition. There are a series of very artistic tattoos of various oceanic themed scenes. He has a necklace with platinum and puka shells with a medallion of some ancient design. [ it is in fact the symbol of his father the titan Oceanus].. He is wearing a silk Hawaiian style shirt with various shades of blue fishes. There is a pen in his pocket. He has casual pants, leather bracers and well worn sandals. )

@LuckycoolHawk9

t-rae-banner-png.148833

At Tamara's Apartment:

I shook my head and then bopped Steven upside his, not exactly lightly, but not hard enough to hurt him. Hard enough to hurt a non-super-soldier? Probably. "Quit being dumb. I don't care who your parents are or were. Just because your dad is an asshole doesn't mean you have to be. And don't argue with me, I bet even Stark would admit he's a bit of a prick. Listen, I don't care if you want to shoot up with stuff to maintain a secret identity here or not. What I do care about is you thinking that any of that shit makes a bit of difference to me. Because it doesn't. So get your shit together because I'm not going to continue to date someone who doesn't have any confidence in himself. I like you when you've got that self-assuredness about you that you had in AEGIS. This... I don't know who I am bullshit has to stop. Pick an identity and stick with it. You got me?"

All the same, I was unlocking the house and letting him inside. Apparently this was a big deal to him, and he never realized that I knew he was getting facelifts from those syringes ever since I met him. That's probably a lot to deal with, but I knew he could man up to it all.

@LuckycoolHawk9

savina-daye-banner-png.148832

star-butterfly-1-jpg.159721

At Starlight Academy:

Savina smiled as she touched down next to Twiggy. "Great. Let's get-"

"Orion! Look! That girl flew here! And I don't even sense any magic! Ooooh, so cool!" Star dashed up to Savina and Twiggy. "Hi! I'm Star Butterfly, Princess of Mewni. Not that the princess thing is really important here in Starlight City but I figured you'd want to know. How can you fly without magic or wings? That is sooo cool! I can do all kinds of neat things with my magic wand but I usually summon something to fly on rather than flying myself. I'm so glad to meet you and I'm sure we're going to be great friends!"

"Uhh... I guess? I'm Savina Daye. And well, I was just born this way. Strong, fast, can fly, and a few other things." She looked between Orion, whom she'd only met briefly in passing before the reset and Twiggy for any help with dealing with this hyperactive fugitive from a Shōjo Manga.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster @York

Eden Haller

At the School Cafe

" Mostly Nathan, its a matter of what spices are used. Sometimes different cultures use different combinations of ingredients. I happen to how Persian food is prepared and the ingredients they use."

"Are you ready to go ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Emilia Rosalind Willis
"Totally!" Emilia couldn't help but grin when the girl, Maya, agreed with her. Althouh she couldn't help but notice how the girl lacked a bit more...emotion? But it didn't really matter to her, she'll ponder more about her newfound friend later on. It never hurts to be cautious, after all. "Who's Adam? Is that your boyfriend?" She asked the question in a teasing manner but it did spark her curiosity especially since it was part of the same sentence as the city's supernatural aspects. But naturally, she didn't want to come off as too pushy for information so she added, "I'm just teasing! You don't have to answer if you don't want to." She said with her usual friendly smile and cheery tone.

"Oh my gosh, I completely forgot to introduce myself!" Emilia said as realization dawned on her. Well, she was known as someone who had a short attention span so it wasn't a surprise how she jumped from topic to topic, even though they're completely unrelated. It's why no ever really thought of her as a prospective identity for her superhero persona. She was too clumsy, naive, and much too talkative that she wouldn't be able to keep such a thing secret. Well, or so people thought. It was how she made other people think of her. May as well have the girl think the same of her. "I'm Emilia. Emilia Rosalind Willis. Long name right?" She said, giving a laugh. It was what most people say about her name. "Just call me Em, it's sooo much shorter, Emilia is such a mouthful! Even my second name!"

Lizette Clark
Just as Lizette finished the last page of the book she was reading, she noticed that the librarian slid a small stack of books closer to her. Well, it certainly was nice of him to do. 'But I don'r believe in the nonesense of kindness.' To her, everyone has a motive whether it was a conscious thought or not. To her, most humans or even beings, are inherently evil, doing good only because it suited them or they have no choice bevause of the world's laws. With that in mind, she looked at the male near her. 'Joseph Clark, was it?' Normally, she wasn't one to start a conversation but she there were exceptions. After all, the man was her boss and she needed to be in his good graces. There were times that she would have to disappear for a little while or whatnot and it would be a great disadvantage if he ended up disliking her because of her quiet - more like, uncaring and cold - demeanor.

"Thank you." She said in a quiet tone with a hint of coldness and uncaring eyes, she didn't smile when she spoke, she rarely does. She gently closed the book before she completely turned her attention to the male. "I suppose I never introduced myself. I'm Lizette Clark, I look forward to working here."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eros and David Amadeo

David looked around the room, trying to regain his sense. Everything from before was a blur to him and he couldn't remember much about it. He knew he had gotten shot, but past that- he wasn't sure who had done or or when it had happened. He just seemed so lost and confused.

He took a deep breath and looked over at the food and wondered if they were going to be good. He wouldn't mind eating some of them for his food. He was hungry. He couldn't stop but glance at the food.

Eros was silent and looked at David for a second with a smile.

" David can introduce himself, I'm sure he can speak."

David stared at the attractive man and was tongue tied for a moment. He was hot and sexy and kind of his type. He didn't quite have the words for what he saw, but he knew he liked it. He also knew that when it came to matters of desire, Eros wasn't about to start a tryst. He was all for helping when the help was needed, but never when it wasn't and this was one of the wasn't times as it would seem. " I'm David Amadeo... I'm a Cupid.... and a psychology teacher at Starlight Academy," he said, trying to not sound like a lovestruck teenager.

Nathan Stone

Nathan looked over at her with a smile. " I guess that makes sense to me. Everyone has a certain type of food that they prefer and I can't be too harsh on what you like. My dad always said that everyone had different tastes."

Nathan smiled. " I've been ready."
@Gands

Steven Lasket

T-Rae was right about one thing. The bop across his head was not hard enough to hurt a super soldier. The potion had only given him the appearance and not the powers. " You know, I never considered that before, but yeah, I don't have a plan to be the next Iron Jackass or even be the next in the long line of broken humans that came from the Lasket family line. I should have remembered that from my past. I think the secret identity matters not-" He gestured to his eyes that were still golden even in his normal appearance. That hadn't changed. " I plan on getting myself together, maybe more so now that I know what I believe from the started that you wouldn't care. I should have known before and I fucked up. I'm sticking with being who I always have been, the person who left hope and has nothing that holds him back. I'm just going to be me, the only me you ever known."

Steven looked over at her and took a deep breath. It felt good to get all of the lies off his chest, even she had known all along and he decided to just fuck it all. Fuck all his cautions and all his pre-notations that he shouldn't be involved in a relationship. That he wasn't worth it. He kissed T-Rae.

Matthew Harris/Twiggy, Ryan Thorn and Orion

Twiggy smiled at her, ready to go and show her around the school before the others had arrived.

" That does seem to be very cool to me too. I have to admit that everyone with new powers fascinate me so much when I come across them," Orion said, smiling and very happy about that. He looked over at Matthew Harris and tilted his head at him. He had heard about him from Ryan, but meeting him in person, it felt nice. He seemed to be a pretty cool and chill guy, not getting angry that Star had interrupted his tour of the school and that was pretty awesome as well. He offered a smile to him and the hero smiled back.

" Well, Star, it is nice to meet you and I imagine that Ryan and Orion were going to show you around the school and maybe you can tag along with Savina and I to get both of you involved with the school. I'm sure there are a ton of friends you can make here with many amazing powers," he said to her. Ryan nodded in agreement.

@Michale CS

Maya Brooke

Maya looked over and grinned back at her. There wasn't much emotion to the grin, almost as if she was mirroring her grin as opposed to smiling herself. It was difficult to not express emotions, but that was the life of an undine. If she had some emotions, she would have been disgusted by the notion that Adam was her boyfriend, but with her lack of emotion, she could only express it in one way. " No, Adam is not my boyfriend. He's the principal of the school, kind of nice, kind of a mystery, but that's beside the point. He's also a really impulsive time god or at least that's what my dad tells me, I usually tune him out when he starts to talk about the gods around here, rather believe I can make my own fate."

Maya hadn't been paying attention and hadn't realized that she hadn't introduced herself until the girl pointed it out to her. It was perhaps because the undine had been so involved in the conversation when she introduced herself and they had been jumping topics so much that it didn't seem to matter to her. She was her roommate and she was sure that she could have found it out by reading her listing if she had been paying close enough attention to her. She smiled at her. " It's cool, Em. I'm used to people forgetting things around me. I usually can go whole conversations without even learning the other person's name. I introduced myself earlier, but I'm Maya Brooke, since we are doing the name thing again and I honestly can't remember if I introduced myself. We should head to our room now and talk some more."

Joseph Clark

Joseph figured that she thought it wasn't just him being nice. He had learned that people in the city understood that things here were seldom done without purpose and without merit on everything that had happened. He made have been a firmer believer that there was good in every person, but he also knew that his view wasn't the only way that the world worked and that there was conversely the opposite, people believed that good was not a natural thing but a choice to be made. He could see the merits in both arguments and why people believed both sides of the coin. He wasn't blind to those things and he wouldn't have mind if she hadn't spoken. There was something about silence that the man enjoyed the most, the notion that words weren't the only to communicate, but if she talked back, he wouldn't be mad. It was in nature to be curious of everything that a person did. It was very decidedly human.

" You are most welcome," he replied, going back to glancing at the book. He wasn't reading it so much as glancing at the pages, stroking the bit of facial hair on his face, faking being in deep thought. " It is nice to see someone take interest in the library, most people hate to be here. I'm Joseph Clark, but I'm sure you already know that. I look forward to working with you as well."

@Autumn

Last edited:
Mike Shore, AKA Shorius

For Shorius it started on that strange night before the time change. A basic need to protect an innocent life.

Here and now, it felt as if ants were crawling up his spine into his brain. An itch of some sort when he thought of David.

He shook himself a bit. He had even gone home and changed his clothing before coming to the hospital to meet his Uncle.

7be0829dfd0c4bb6f6df449b1e81ebfc.jpg

He was a largish fellow, standing at 6'4" with startling blue eyes. He got up and offered his hand to David.

" Mike Shore, you can call me Shorius"

With that he went over and got one of the dinner platters and brought it, with some silverware to David's bedside.

" You look hungry, I had these brought from my restaurant. "

Emilia Rosalind
Emily couldn't help laugh at the descriptiom of this 'Adam', "He might be the principal but mysterious and impulsive? Sounds like a typical high school stereotype!" Although of couse, it didn't pass her when the other mentioned the principal being a time god or about her dad and gods. 'Well, that would explain what happened.' She just could not fathom why, she had been a tad out of touch to the city when the reset had happened. Oh well, she could always research about that later on. For now, there were other things to focus on. "Definitely! It's much better to make your own fate than follow what others say you would become." She knew that experience firsthand. After all, she chose to become a hero rather than follow in her parents' villanous footsteps. Although at times, she questioned whether it was truly the right choice.

"Omg same! I once went through a whole school year forgetting my seatmate's name!" She said cheerily before agreeing with Maya, "Sure! Let's go then." She said happily with just as much energy she had as when their conversation first started. She took her luggage and began moving towards the dorms, making sure to keep pace with her new roommate. "Oh yeah, you mentioned your dad earlier, what does he do for work?" She asked, mostly to keep the conversation going but also for curiosity's sake. It's not as if it was an odd question considering parents are practically part of the frequently asked questions when getting to know someone.

Lizette Clark
There wasn't much left to say and Lizette was never much of a talker in the first place. She found meaningless chatter to be a nuisance and the other was reading a book. It was why she simply gave a polite nod at the words that were said to her before returning to her own reading. She set aside her finished book and took the topmost book on the pile given to her. She was a quick reader and the information written was basically the same as the book she had just finished. 'I suppose there wouldn't really be much information in books about gods. After all, they are put on a pedestal, making these quite inaccurate and biased.' [/I]She thought as she flipped a page, paying no more mind to the male beside her. Perhaps she would research more about her boss later on but for now, there was nothing that seemed out of the ordinary for her.

It didn't take her long to finish the one she was in and begin on the next book, there were some gods that caught her attention but she would find more specified books later on. There was a small pile of about four books beside her, having started on plenty even before her employer gave her another pile. After she finished the one she was currently on. She made a quick statement as she stood and picked up her finished pile, "I'll return for the rest." she said as she made a move to go back to the shelves where the books are meant to be. She did not want to horde the books just in case someone else would be interested in them and besides, clearing these now meant that there would be less books to return to their proper places later on.
@LuckycoolHawk9

The more he stuck around, the less like a city this place seemed to be. It was an incredible batch of contradictions and cutouts, as though someone had taken the idea of a city, and slapped together from what spare parts were at hand. It certainly had all the little things of course, where vice and virtue intermingled in the way humanity was well known for.

it was then when he started to look more closely that things began to twist and turn in ways that made him uneasy. And then on the edges, as far as he could go....Nothing. For all intents and purposes, this city was the world. Or perhaps the world was the city, trying it's best to cram in all these variant souls and powers into one place. Lucifer had no idea, and cut off from his superiors he really had no other options.

So he enrolled himself in school.

The only school as it were, a concept he wisely chose to not examine too closely as he faced his homeroom class. He was still of an age to attend, younger than most other executors his age. Changing from his priestly vestments, he now wore somber, plain clothing. Black of course, this time with glasses with a small glamour to hide his eye coloration. He had no idea if it'd matter, but it'd do for now.

In addition, he managed to hone his inhuman abilities a little more, making for a wider variety of tricks should it come to it. He hoped it wouldn't. And so, before his homeroom class he bowed from the waist.

"My name is Lucifer Tepes! Please, treat me well."

That was then.

Now, here he was. Out on the school grounds, quietly enjoying the day as he looked around for any familiar faces.

@York

The more he stuck around, the less like a city this place seemed to be. It was an incredible batch of contradictions and cutouts, as though someone had taken the idea of a city, and slapped together from what spare parts were at hand. It certainly had all the little things of course, where vice and virtue intermingled in the way humanity was well known for.

it was then when he started to look more closely that things began to twist and turn in ways that made him uneasy. And then on the edges, as far as he could go....Nothing. For all intents and purposes, this city was the world. Or perhaps the world was the city, trying it's best to cram in all these variant souls and powers into one place. Lucifer had no idea, and cut off from his superiors he really had no other options.

The only school as it were, a concept he wisely chose to not examine too closely as he faced his homeroom class. He was still of an age to attend, younger than most other executors his age. Changing from his priestly vestments, he now wore somber, plain clothing. Black of course, this time with glasses with a small glamour to hide his eye coloration. He had no idea if it'd matter, but it'd do for now.

In addition, he managed to hone his inhuman abilities a little more, making for a wider variety of tricks should it come to it. He hoped it wouldn't. And so, before his homeroom class he bowed from the waist.

That was then.

Now, here he was. Out on the school grounds, quietly enjoying the day as he looked around for any familiar faces.

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Marina had lost track of time, not to mention the conversation she had been having in that Plaza.

Before long, it was time for her to attend class... Well, kind of. She had opted to take part-time classes rather than full time thanks to her hobbies and... Other duties around the city.

Of course, even part-time meant a bit of class work, but for the time being, she was done with all of that.

Right now, she was sketching again... On campus grounds this time. She had decided to challenge herself by sketching something from memory alone, and in this case, she had decided to capture a scene from one of her dreams.

By the time Lucifer might notice her, she had already completed part of the drawing; a pair of hands... On either side of the page, and what looks to be the outline of a city. Though she was working on the more intricate details.

It looks like by this point, she was too absorbed in her work to notice any company, yet.​

That was then.

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Marina had lost track of time, not to mention the conversation she had been having in that Plaza.

Before long, it was time for her to attend class... Well, kind of. She had opted to take part-time classes rather than full time thanks to her hobbies and... Other duties around the city.

Of course, even part-time meant a bit of class work, but for the time being, she was done with all of that.

Right now, she was sketching again... On campus grounds this time. She had decided to challenge herself by sketching something from memory alone, and in this case, she had decided to capture a scene from one of her dreams.

By the time Lucifer might notice her, she had already completed part of the drawing; a pair of hands... On either side of the page, and what looks to be the outline of a city. Though she was working on the more intricate details.

It looks like by this point, she was too absorbed in her work to notice any company, yet.​

Naturally silent in a way training and his bloodline mingled to create, he came closer. At first drawn by curiosity and then appreciation. The artist as much as the act she was engaged in was pleasing to behold. He was young enough to appreciate the opposite sex and not nearly long enough in his calling to feel guilty about it. That and he felt god would have appreciated it as well, as all beautiful things came from Him.

And she was beautiful. Though he'd be hard pressed to say why, not being familiar with merfolk as a whole. Less alluring than a succubi, more charming than a fey, it was new and altogether peaceful. He felt he could watch her work for ages.

...Of course, he shouldn't. That would be creepy. He cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses and spoke.

"That's a lovely pair of hands." It was ambiguous as to whether he was talking about the subject art or her own, as he looked on and spoke.

"Also, forgive me but you seem familiar. We have met before, yes?"

@York

That was then.

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Naturally silent in a way training and his bloodline mingled to create, he came closer. At first drawn by curiosity and then appreciation. The artist as much as the act she was engaged in was pleasing to behold. He was young enough to appreciate the opposite sex and not nearly long enough in his calling to feel guilty about it. That and he felt god would have appreciated it as well, as all beautiful things came from Him.

And she was beautiful. Though he'd be hard pressed to say why, not being familiar with merfolk as a whole. Less alluring than a succubi, more charming than a fey, it was new and altogether peaceful. He felt he could watch her work for ages.

...Of course, he shouldn't. That would be creepy. He cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses and spoke.

"That's a lovely pair of hands." It was ambiguous as to whether he was talking about the subject art or her own, as he looked on and spoke.

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Marina looked up from her sketching to see a familiar face upon his mention of hands, stopping what she was doing for a moment... Though, she looked down at her sketch, then at her hands, then at Lucifer for a few moments, as if trying to figure out which pair of hands he was referring to before she shook her head, seeming to be pondering on her words for a moment before she poke.

"Hmm? Um... Yes, we have. At the plaza, remember? I made that spear out of water?" She said, relatively calmly.

Though, she made sure to carefully brush a few locks of hair away from her face, and towards her neck area. Of course, something that seemed perfectly normal to the average observer, but... In actuality, it was in order to cover the gills at her neck.

She wasn't entirely sure who she was before she had come to Starlight City, but she wasn't quite ready to reveal her... Abnormal features just yet to the general public. She felt it was better she was seen as an ordinary human girl. Sure, one that for some strange reason could control and mold the water around her, and seemed to need to shower, or just be in water more frequently than usual, but... Other than that, a perfectly normal girl.​

That was then.

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Marina looked up from her sketching to see a familiar face upon his mention of hands, stopping what she was doing for a moment... Though, she looked down at her sketch, then at her hands, then at Lucifer for a few moments, as if trying to figure out which pair of hands he was referring to before she shook her head, seeming to be pondering on her words for a moment before she poke.

"Hmm? Um... Yes, we have. At the plaza, remember? I made that spear out of water?" She said, relatively calmly.

Though, she made sure to carefully brush a few locks of hair away from her face, and towards her neck area. Of course, something that seemed perfectly normal to the average observer, but... In actuality, it was in order to cover the gills at her neck.

She wasn't entirely sure who she was before she had come to Starlight City, but she wasn't quite ready to reveal her... Abnormal features just yet to the general public. She felt it was better she was seen as an ordinary human girl. Sure, one that for some strange reason could control and mold the water around her, and seemed to need to shower, or just be in water more frequently than usual, but... Other than that, a perfectly normal girl.​

Lucifer would have been emphatic had he known of her struggle. Was he not doing the same now in turn? Sure, the last name was a bit of a giveaway but in all else, he did his best. It was amazing what a change of clothing and some glamour-bespelled spectacles did to change ones appearance. It had certainly shocked him, the moment he examined himself in the mirror to ensure his appearance wasn't out of place.

Far from a rich, blood red now, his eyes were a clear, forget-me-not blue. Rather like the description of a certain literary character he had been enjoying in English class.

Despite being a somewhat mature and young executioner, every teen enjoyed a good pirate story. Why it had come to mind though as he looked at her, he wasn't quite sure yet.

He sat down a little ways next to her. Not close enough to be strange, but enough to look at her drawing with more intent before he said softly. "Right. I remember now. It's been a while since then. Have you been well?"

He paused and added with some degree of awkwardness as well. "I've enrolled in school myself of late."

@York

That was then.

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Lucifer would have been emphatic had he known of her struggle. Was he not doing the same now in turn? Sure, the last name was a bit of a giveaway but in all else, he did his best. It was amazing what a change of clothing and some glamour-bespelled spectacles did to change ones appearance. It had certainly shocked him, the moment he examined himself in the mirror to ensure his appearance wasn't out of place.

Far from a rich, blood red now, his eyes were a clear, forget-me-not blue. Rather like the description of a certain literary character he had been enjoying in English class.

Despite being a somewhat mature and young executioner, every teen enjoyed a good pirate story. Why it had come to mind though as he looked at her, he wasn't quite sure yet.

He sat down a little ways next to her. Not close enough to be strange, but enough to look at her drawing with more intent before he said softly. "Right. I remember now. It's been a while since then. Have you been well?"

He paused and added with some degree of awkwardness as well. "I've enrolled in school myself of late."

@York
Marina Herring
@Ringmaster

Marina stared down at her drawing thoughtfully, as if a response to Lucifer's question was written in some really tiny print somewhere on there before she looked up... Flashing a cheerfy smile and nodded.

"Yes... As well as I can be." She said, tilting her head a little as she noticed his appearance change.

Coincidentally, she remembered a popular theory, or perhaps 'story' that had once circulated her orphanage in her youth.

After they had found her washed ashore, many assumed she was a fortunate survivor of some kind of shipwreck, and... A ship had been downed in a freak storm just a few nights prior. She just... Couldn't remember anything before she had washed up on that beach.

Though, as the weeks went by, people began to speculate perhaps she had been a victim of some kind of pirate attack, a lone survivor from a ship sunk at sea. Of course, the idea sounded exciting to many young minds at the times, something about it just didn't sit right with Marina.

Whether it was because the thought that her parents had likely drowned or been killed at sea, or something else entirely... The story didn't quite seem like something she was about to accept as truth, or even close to that.

In the end, she decided to try and keep up the conversation with Lucifer before her mind wandered too much, laughing a little.

"Well, it's about time! But hey... Who am I to talk. I'm just a part-timer." She said.

Her wandering mind, and strange dreams that sometimes came to her in her sleep were things that often distracted her from her sketching when it came to using a real life setting as a reference point. However, recently... She was experimenting with taking advantage of her dreams at least, as well as her wandering mind in order to create more fiction based artistic works, or so she believed anyways.

Nonetheless, it was the closest she had to a goal right now... Besides protecting Starlight City every so often.​