Garrett looked over at her and smiled. " That is something that I think is feasible," he said, as he pulled one out from the boat he was on the boat, smiling and tossing it over to her, hoping that she would usually it wisely. He hoped that his aim didn't trap her and she caught it.
savina-daye-banner-png.148832
Savina caught it easily, and with a little work got it set up so it was like an oversized sling, with one end wide open. "So... I can hover and hold this, and you guys can just... scoot the mines into the net? Since they're disarmed for now?"

Lincoln wondered if the beer was good, but he had had enough incidents with alcohol to know that he couldn't handle it. He looked over at Eros. " I apologize for it taking like apple ale, back in Ancient Greece, they didn't have as strong drinks as the ones they make today and I haven't master perfecting them."

"You're pulling my leg. Old school distilling is no joke. There just wasn't a set way of measuring alcohol content. This seems strong enough." I sipped and shrugged, looking around at all of them. "Soo... is this going to be a party at my house of no furniture or are we going to do something about my lack of... stuff?"

Orion looked over at him and wondered what he meant by advanced technology. Was he talking about tech more advanced then here or was he joking? He couldn't tell if it made him feel better or worse not knowing this information. He looked over at him and smiled. " Well, there are phones for TV too, but I am sure that some residents might need their televisions and computers fixed. We actually don't have a repair man in the city, most people use magic, but sometimes it can't fix it. You know, I don't understand why technology is so big- but then again, I was never exposed to it before arriving here." Orion's phrasing was deliberate to reveal his true origin and that was good. Hopefully, he could accompany the man around.
lord-immortus-banner-jpg.150007
"Magic, hmm. My acquaintance Victor says a lot about it, but I never got into it. Perhaps it's worth looking into..." He smiled, chuckling lightly. "Perhaps after I'm settled in, I can see what it has to offer me."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Their talk went on for awhile drake had awoke to a different world after being given an orientation for this new world

Drake had to find a place here he left the office Clark had answered the questions but drake mentioned getting a business going maybe something in security

Mason Gray/ Matthew/ Nick/ Nicholas- Shoreline/Docks

Mason looked over at the others and started to go over his odds in his head of what he could do. Without a translator, he could guess what Shorius was saying, but he wasn't quite certain about it though.

Mason focused for a second and before he spoke, he looked at his odd of convincing the cop and the others that he was innocent and that he was manhandled by the other man. As he looked, he saw that it was a 95% chance of failure and a 5% chance. Those were abysmal odds of success and smiled a bit as he worked his powers and reversed the odds, switching the chance of failure and success. It was now a 95% chance of success and a 5% chance of failure. He liked those odds just a little more and he took a deep breath before he actually spoke. " I am deaf, I am not mute. I know that most people can't tell the difference, but there is a significant difference. I can't hear what you said, but I can read lips and communicate, though it isn't eloquent like most speeches as I can't hear what I am saying. I was dragged to the shore forecefully and I would like to press charges," he said, flipping out a wallet. Nick looked over at the ID and cursed under his breath.

" Nick, what is wrong?" Matthew asked. Mason smirked, knowing exactly what was wrong. He was the son of the leader of Starlight's unique civilization. Political sway was everything.

" This is Mason Gray, the son of the special settlement Adam made....." he turned to Shorius.

" Mr. Shore, I have good news and bad news for you. Good news, I know your uncle and he will get you out of this. Bad news, I'm going to have bring you in on an assault of a political figure."

Nathan Stone and Dorothy Robinson- School

Nathan continued to drag his adoptive father back to the school. He was not sure why, but he felt that things weren't about to get better and he rather not talk to anyone at the moment. If she talked to him, he might snap.

As she left him alone, he was grateful that she was gone. When Eden finally got back to the office, she was met by a very disgruntle administrator. " Ah, you must be Ms. Eden Haller. I'm sorry that I missed you earlier. Here is your schedule. Whenever our volunteer student, Nathan Stone gets here, he will show you around."

The universe was truthfully against Eden.

Garett Gunn- Ocean

Garett looked over at Savina with a loop sided smile and nodded. " I believe that is entirely possible for us to do. " Garett smiled as he got the crew he signaled to help with the net. It seemed that it would be done without hitch for once in this city.

Marina was also moved via portal safely to a nearby pool on top of a nearby apartment complex.

Eros Valentino, Lincoln Campbell and Steven Lasket- T-rae's apartment

" Yes, mostly. I just know all the third generation Greek gods wanted nothing too strong outside of the god of wine. He could drink you under the table and still murder you if you crossed him too."

Steven looked around. " Assuming that the rule of paradox works, I imagine I can buy your furniture back for you and everything will be fine since I have the funds."

Lincoln continued to slowly eat his pizza.

Orion- Being helpful and showing around the city.

Orion looked over at him and smiled back, not sure what was making him so happy. " Do you need any help settling in? I wouldn't mind helping you set up wherever you are going to live and stuff. We're almost to the place you can get your money."

Gabriel Clark-His office

Gabriel looked over at him for the briefest moment before he tilted his head and wondered if there was any way he could help.

Drake had to find a place here he left the office Clark had answered the questions but drake mentioned getting a business going maybe something in security.

Gabriel had followed Drake out. " I might be able to help you in your little venture. I can provide a starter for your security and you can repay me later," he said to him.

@chrono @Michale CS @Gands

Last edited:
Mike Shore aka Shorius

He looks at each of the police men, not knowing much about them. He removes two items, a sharkskin pouch and his pen. He shows them to the two men, but stands between them and Mason so he doesn't see them. He asks them not to touch them, as they are keyed to him and might be harmful of someone else touched them for too long. He then takes off his shirt and wraps the two items, handing them to Mathew.

"Well, now I know how things work here. Mathew, please take these to my Uncle Eros and stay away from mister political slippery tongue here, lest he convince you that they belong to him. ( back to the two police men ) Gentlemen, whenever you are ready. Hopefully the harbor has cameras, they will clear me if nothing else will. (( This is distinctly said so that Mason cannot read his lips.)) {{From his body language Mike is furious and insulted.}}

After that he stands to one side, he only talks if addressed directly. He says absolutely nothing to Mason, nor does he glare or look at the man if he can help it. At this point he is very suspicious of Mason being responsible for what was going on and doesn't want to give Mason anything else to use against him.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Eden Haller

It was a long walk back to the school. Mister Nathan Stone was of course, no help whatsoever. Cranky frustrated anger was the only thing she felt safe enough to notice. Emotions were far easier than thoughts. They usually leaked out of a person to someone like her like very smelly smoke.

Once at the school, the school secretary too was out of sorts. Lovely she thought. Then the capper, Mister god almighty Nathan Stone was to show her around. Perhaps, he'd try to kill her or something. That way at least she'd get to blast his brain for his trouble. For a while, she sat on the uncomfortable bench thinking of ways to make Nathan Stone's life miserable, knowing full well, she'd never be likely to do anything of the sort.

@LuckycoolHawk9

It wasn't too long before they all worked together to get the mines all in... well several fishing nets, because she didn't want to overload one of them and have them turn into bombs if the nets broke.​

" Yes, mostly. I just know all the third generation Greek gods wanted nothing too strong outside of the god of wine. He could drink you under the table and still murder you if you crossed him too."

t-rae-banner-png.148833

"Soo... can we finish the awkward moments here and maybe Steven and I can go spend some money to get this place re-furnished? Not that I don't want to hang out with all of you... It's just that I'd like a little normality - ha! - for a change. Just get my regular old apartment back in order and crash out, because to be honest, turning myself into energy to dodge the paradox tired me the fuck out. The sooner I can actually crash on a bed I own - or Steven's - the better." I told them, pizza forgotten as actual hard core fatigue set in as the adrenaline faded.

Orion looked over at him and smiled back, not sure what was making him so happy. " Do you need any help settling in? I wouldn't mind helping you set up wherever you are going to live and stuff. We're almost to the place you can get your money."

"I won't refuse help from a native, surely. I'd be glad for it in fact. If I ever become absolute ruler of space and time, I'll be sure to consider you when I decide who stays and who goes." He chuckled, emphasizing it was a joke, but the way he said it, well...

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mason Gray/ Matthew/ Nick/ Nicholas- Shoreline/Docks

Matthew looked over at Shorius. He hoped that he could be helpful to him in some way, feeling horrible that this new person was trying to take advantage of him. He wanted to make everything right and noticed that he was moving closer to him. He wondered what was happening to him and he noticed him take off his shirt. Shorius was kind of good looking without his shirt on, but he wasn't about to mention that, for fear of things going wrong.

Mason watched as Matthew looked at the shirt, not certain what to say to him. He wished he could hear what they were talking about. He wished that he could read him, but maybe he could look at him and convince him to give the items. He checked his odds of succeeding and saw it was 50/ 50. Fucking bloody hell. He hated those bloody fucking odds. He couldn't change him at all. He looked at the ground, trying to think of a new plan quickly.

He looked at the odds of being able to destroy the cameras so that the other man wouldn't have any evidence. He grinned a huge grin at seeing that the odds were 99 to 1 on it failing, hilariously. He flipped the odds and smiled back at him as he took a look at him. " I am so sorry that this is happening to you."

Dorothy Robinson and Nathan Stone

Dorothy looked over at her and frowned. Was there some sort of history between the two of them that she didn't know about? She knew that she should have read that file, but she was busy making sure that everyone else was up to date on everything. She took a deep breath and decided to ask.

" Listen, I'm not a big fan of girl power and all that jazz. I'm the goddess of truth above all us. So, I can tell that you truthfully seem to be holding something against your guide, so, please explain to me what is wrong. I know that sometimes people don't want to talk, but I always have the student's best interest. If you would rather not have a tour with mr. Nathan Stone, I can give you the tour myself. I'm a very good multitasker too," he replied.

@Gands

Garrett Gunn- Ocean

Garrett smiled as they finished everything up and the ship got into the harbor. " Well, I am very happy to say that we gave gotten rid of everything on the ocean. It was very great to be working with you, miss hero."

Eros, Lincoln Campbell and Steven Lasket- T-rae's apartment

Eros looked over at him and smiled. " Well, I believe I can take Mr. Campbell back to his hotel and move the furniture back. That is something that is very possible and maybe I could leave you alone in the past my dear. I know that nothing is going to happen since you are tired, but I am going to make things worse if I try. So, I shall take my leave," he replied, grabbing Lincoln's hand and making a bed appear. " Don't do something stupid."

Orion- Can't tell if you are Evil or joking

Orion wasn't sure what to say about not refusing help for him. " Well, uhh- thanks. I can't tell if you are joking, but I am going to assume that you are, it is nice to have a friend either way," he replied back to him with a smile. He wondered how he could help though.

@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
Eden Haller

Eden looked over at the administrator. The womans emotions did not betray any lies or ill will in what she said.

" You see ma'am, in the other place i was at, I had a very dear friend who was kind of looking out for me. We were transported here together, into the middle of some sort of gang. He died saving my life. "

"Turns out, young Mister Stones adapted father was at the docks just now. It confused me..as he is physically identical to the man who gave his life to save mine. I tried using my telepathy. There was considerable discomfort involved and Nathan Stones adapted father fell out of the sky rather than finish whatever nefarious deed he was planning."

"Young Mister Stone and I were both quite irritated by the circumstances. He was bringing his unconscious father home. We became very irritated with each other before the end. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mike Shore aka Shorius

Shorius kept his back to Mason whenever he spoke but tried to keep his eyes locked on the two police agents.

"Well gentlemen, lets go if that is your ultimate aim please. "

( To Mathew ) remember what I told you. Find my Uncle. There is some magic or other deviltry at work here.

He completely ignores Mason and prepares to leave.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Garrett Gunn- Ocean

Garrett smiled as they finished everything up and the ship got into the harbor. " Well, I am very happy to say that we gave gotten rid of everything on the ocean. It was very great to be working with you, miss hero."

"Savina. Savina Daye... and no, that's my real name, I don't do Secret Identities." That last was said with air quotes. "I'll just pop over to the rest of the people here and see if they need any help." She waved and headed over to where Shorius was.​

Eros looked over at him and smiled. " Well, I believe I can take Mr. Campbell back to his hotel and move the furniture back. That is something that is very possible and maybe I could leave you alone in the past my dear. I know that nothing is going to happen since you are tired, but I am going to make things worse if I try. So, I shall take my leave," he replied, grabbing Lincoln's hand and making a bed appear. " Don't do something stupid."
t-rae-banner-png.148833

"Aww. but sometimes stupid is fun!" I quipped, but I was so damned tired I flopped into the bed and if going immediately to sleep was stupid, then I was a fucking idiot, because that's what I did.

Orion- Can't tell if you are Evil or joking

Orion wasn't sure what to say about not refusing help for him. " Well, uhh- thanks. I can't tell if you are joking, but I am going to assume that you are, it is nice to have a friend either way," he replied back to him with a smile. He wondered how he could help though.

"Of course I am joking! Taking over a world takes far more thought and planning than I've had time to do." Nate laughed, not really clearing that up at all. Sometimes, being truthful was astoundingly entertaining. "Let's get me settled in somewhere so you can go back to your obviously full life. I'm sure I'll call on you again soon, however. Good people to help are always in short supply..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Dorothy Robinson

Dorothy knew that she was telling the truth too. There was nothing else that she could be doing other than being honest.

" Ahh, the doppelganger. I can honestly say that I haven't heard it has happened across multiple dimensions, unless it was another version. That being said, I can understand why you want to be close."

Dorothy tapped her chin, trying to figure out the best phrasing to comfort the girl, but she was also a little loss at what words would comfort the girl and which might upset her. " I do understand that would cause some discomfort, we can talk more on the tour-," the phone rang and Dorothy listened and sighed. " I have to attend to something in the school, but I do have another young man who can help show you around the school. Drake, get over here," she called, as a young man appeared from behind the office door.

" Miss Eden, this is Drake Lasket, he can show you around the school. Trust me, he's friendly and should be a good replacement for mister Stone until I can come back to help you," she said. " But please.... don't answer any of his questions." Dorothy left, leaving Drake and Eden alone.

" So, what powers do you think I have?" He asked with a toothy grin.

Matthew/ Nicholas/ Nick/ Mason Gray- Shore

Nick looked over at him and nodded, cuffing him. Though not an agent, Nicholas Harris followed closely behind him.

Mason was happy that his plan was going his way for once though.

" I will not let you down. I'm going to find Eros and see what is up," he replied, speeding off with the weapons in hand.

Mason simply continued to quietly watch, as the dock emptied itself.

@Gands

Garett Gunn- To the Docks

Garett nodded, understanding as he himself didn't do secret identities either. He followed Savina to the shore. When they arrived at shore, only Mason Gray remained, the others seeming to have left. " Well, it seemed that everyone left... strange," he replied.

Steven Lasket- Apartment

Steven was silent, as he helped by getting all of T-rae's stuff that may have been missed earlier. He sat down and scrolled through his phone while she slept. There wasn't much to do and paused, raising an eyebrow at the really recent new article. ' Local restaurant under arrest for attacking diplomat' by Ryan Rose. Ugh, Ryan Rose, the king of manipulating the tabloids in Starlight City. He wondered if it held any truth in it.

Orion- He really doesn't.

Orion was happy that Nate was joking as he really didn't need more supervillains in his life. He already got an uneasy feeling that this was another calm before a storm that was coming and that was very bad indeed. " I mean, there is no rush for me. I honestly don't have anything better to do. I don't have to watch Ryan until later. It is true that it is really hard to find good people though. It's good to know you will call."

@Michale CS

Last edited:
It was few more hrs but the deal had been made the funds to start the private security firm had been delivered

A new office had been opened

Tomb keeper security

• Love
Mike Shore aka Shorius

Mike cooperated and was silent during the trip to the station. He thought to himself, why had the odd man made such an effort to get him arrested. In his own mind, the answer seemed clear. An innocent man would not have needed to.

As he went through the bureaucratic process at the police station, he was treated respectfully. Or at least without ill will. He tolerated the handcuffs without taking insult. Eventually he was put into a large cell.

This cell was occupied by a handful of men currently. Shorius himself, standing at about 6'4" with a muscular & atheletic frame., came face to face with a larger man significantly wider of girth and less than a handful of inches taller.

" Look at the pretty boy "! The large smelly man announced.

Shorius says nothing, moving to one side and leaning back against the bars.

The large smelly and definately not pretty man follows him.

" I think pretty boy needs tah know who runs this cell. "

Shorius says nothing.

The heavyset man, who would be easily described as a thug reeled back with a balled fist and struck Mike square in the gut.

Shorius seemed unaffected, unmoved, and unimpressed. This did impress the ...other men in the cell. Confused, the big man looked at his fist and tried again. Fwump, again, right into a rock hard gut.

Shorius said nothing again unmoved, unaffected and unimpressed.

A few moments passed until Mike finally spoke.

"You seem to be confused, perhaps under the impression that I have spare fucks to give about you and and this cell. "

During the conversation, it seemed as if Shorius had grown to maybe an inch taller than the other man. He reached out with one arm, grasping the large fellow's neck and lifting him slowly off the ground. Feet dangling.

"I am going to show you consideration and mercy. My name is Mike. I run a bar and restaurant. It's called Codfathers. ( the big man is still in the air, turning a bit red trying withou success to pry Mikes hand from his neck.) In the off chance you are neither a moron or a bad man... I am going to allow you to call me there and perhaps i can help you turn your life around. Otherwise, if I am mistaken, my only other request is for you and the others in here to leave me alone. "

This was said with a firm quiet voice, no trace of anger and onky a trace amount of annoyance.

After his long speach, he slowly and carefully sets the other man down. The big man seems now a bit out of it. Retreating to the far side of the cell. His compatriots giving Mike a wide birth in the crowded cell. Of course, none of the other men in the cell could tell for certain just how tall Mike was now.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eden Haller

" Hello Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you ! What are your favorite classes here ?

Do you actually have powers ? You'll have to show me ! "

She walked beside him, secretly happy about his smile. She took a tiny taste of his emotions, satisfied afterword's. His presence seemed to both calm and reenergize the girl as she began following him around the school. She had quite enough adventure for one day and relished the calm she felt around the boy.

Garett Gunn- To the Docks

Garett nodded, understanding as he himself didn't do secret identities either. He followed Savina to the shore. When they arrived at shore, only Mason Gray remained, the others seeming to have left. " Well, it seemed that everyone left... strange," he replied.

"Well, the crisis has passed... but this puts me in the same situation I was before... confused. I was here then suddenly I was somewhere else and now suddenly it's not the same day anymore even. I hadn't even really gotten settled into town. I have to find an apartment and a job and everything, I think... because it's not even caught up to the day I arrived in Starlight the first time... or is my old apartment and job at the temp agency still here even though it's not time yet? Either way, I'll get it worked out!"

Steven Lasket- Apartment

Steven was silent, as he helped by getting all of T-rae's stuff that may have been missed earlier. He sat down and scrolled through his phone while she slept. There wasn't much to do and paused, raising an eyebrow at the really recent new article. ' Local restaurant under arrest for attacking diplomat' by Ryan Rose. Ugh, Ryan Rose, the king of manipulating the tabloids in Starlight City. He wondered if it held any truth in it.

t-rae-banner-png.148833

"There isn't anything else we can do at this point. Put this one on the list for internal examination."
"Internal examination sir? We can't just repurpose her for field work?"
"...doubtful."

"Give me a week to work with her. I can get her to come around."
"Very well... you've got your week. Then if she fails, we do a full analysis."

I'd 'overheard' that conversation outside my door. Well, it was lip reading and faint sounds through the so-called 'soundproof' door - the reflections of their faces in the mirror across the hall from the little window on my door glinted off the rear window - with 'safety bars' of course - of my room.

Moments later, she unlocked the door and slipped in quickly. There was a slight beeping sound.
"I've turned off the surveillance. They'll notice if it's more than a few moments so listen to me. Tomorrow, I'm going to unlock a series of doors for you to escape. Not the facility, mind, but this whole bloody planet. I know it sounds crazy but they've got a portal to... somewhere, they're studying in one of the wards. I can't promise that world is any better than this one, but even with my connections, I have no way to get you out and back to your parents."

"Fuck my parents." I said. "They're the ones that put me in here... thanks but... what's in it for you?"

"I'm going too. I don't know if I'll even end up on the same planet as you if I follow, but I can't bear with how this world treats Mutants and Inhumans. Anywhere's got to be an improvement."

I watched her carefully during the whole thing. She was nervous, but no more than you'd expect for someone plotting something that could get her killed. I believed her. Still...

"Why the sudden change of heart Nurse Ratchett?" Of course that wasn't her name, I was trolling.

"I... tried to justify to myself for a long time that what we were doing here was good, was helping people. But they talk about people like... things. I can't do that, not anymore."

She said nothing else, gave me a cup and a pill - presumably the reason why she'd come in - 'placebo' she mouthed as the beep of surveillance came back on, and left.

I was a 'good girl' and took my 'medicine', which did actually end up being a placebo - at least it didn't knock me out like it normally did.

Then... the next thing I know I was running from orderlies and diving into a grey-blue portal and dropping onto the ground in front of Director Coulson, Agent May, and Daisy.

Of course then I woke up, sitting bolt upright saying, "I can explain!"

Orion was happy that Nate was joking as he really didn't need more supervillains in his life. He already got an uneasy feeling that this was another calm before a storm that was coming and that was very bad indeed. " I mean, there is no rush for me. I honestly don't have anything better to do. I don't have to watch Ryan until later. It is true that it is really hard to find good people though. It's good to know you will call."

Nate smiled and after the help he got from Orion, settled into a hotel room for now. He'd find more permanent residence soon enough.

Now... to set up shop...
[ End Scene on Nate - For now ]

@LuckycoolHawk9

Gabriel Clark

" It seems that everything you needed is in order. I do hope that your business goes well and I will make a few calls to some old clients to make your business go better. Expect someone soon. He goes by the name of Mason Gray, speak slowly, he's deaf."

@chrono

Lucifer Junior, Leonars Solio, Eros and Skylar Inkston

Lucifer Junior sat in the giant cell, tugging on the collar and growling. He hadn't expected Adam to reset the timeline and literally kill three of his crew members. The others, Misfortune, Chase Hunter, Lucas and Zane had taken to the infamous disappearing act.

That was why he hated working those other villains. All of them were all about saving their own hands. The only person he could count on to get him out of the jam was her. And relying on the whore of Babylon was always a risk.

She always had her own agenda and he wasn't always privy to all of the information, but she was smart and capable. He expected that she would find a way to break him out. Of course, some positives that the cupid was in coma at least.

He sighed and looked around the 'hero' in jail and observed him closely.

He figured that dumb and stupid was going to try and challenge him like the others.

" He's so predictable. Every time there is fresh meat, he sinks his teeth in." Lucifer turned to the other cellmate and sighed. Leonars Solio. Anarchy. Son of Set and Eris.

" You're not wrong, he hasn't learned his level after we pummeled him.... without powers,"

Leonars smiled and remained silent.

Lucifer Jr. watched the fight, uncertain of what to do. Out of the corner, he spotted Skylar. He figured that Mike would be too busy as he slid closer to the door.

Leonars stepped in his way. " You're not that stupid. If you open that gate, nobody would stop and trample you. Without your powers, you would die from that impact. Of course, it's your funeral if you want to do that."

He groaned. He knew that Leonars was right and he hated it entirely.

It seemed that Mike had beaten the guys up too.

" Now would be a good time to escape... you're taking me with you." Lucifer Junior cursed under his breath though as Skylar unlocked both their collars and the door. It slammed quietly behind them as Skylar casually led them away from the jail and back into the open world.

Eros had finally arrived at the same time Lucifer Junior, Leonars and Skylar had escaped their cell. It was kind of hard to miss their giant desires, but they were gone before he could comment or even find them at all.... before he detected Skylar again.

Skylar casually leaned against the cell, sucking on a lollipop and looked over at Eros. " You know, your nephew certainly can give such a rousing speech, it' s a shame that he went to jail for trying to stop a bad guy, but the system has been broken for a while. I mean, everyone who breaks the rules goes the jail. Of course, the security here also sucks. You know, if they weren't careful, somebody could easily break their friends out without anyone even knowing it either. Someone like me."

Eros did the most mature thing to do when taunted by the Whore of Babylon... he ignored her.

" Mike, I'm here by the way. I talked with Nick and you should be able to get on in a few hours, just got a few paper works to get over," he said addressing his nephew and accidently stepping on the Whore of Babylon's foot. After all, it was wrong to hit a lady, even if she was a horrible rotten demon lady.

Drake Lasket

Drake ran his hand through his hair and smiled some more. " Combat and English. A weird combination, but when both of them are great teachers, it's hard to choose. Besides, Mr. Cornine is good looking too."

Drake tried to think of a power. " I can show you, but you have to guess what it is first."

She walked beside him, secretly happy about his smile. She took a tiny taste of his emotions, satisfied afterword's. His presence seemed to both calm and reenergize the girl as she began following him around the school. She had quite enough adventure for one day and relished the calm she felt around the boy.

He hoped she would guess as he wasn't sure if he could make something up on the fly. Every time he had tried, he had gotten random powers compared to what he had said and it was really embarrassing to say the least bit too. He wondered what she liked for super powers. Electric company? A fire wielder? A cool water user? He shrugged, silent.

@Gands

Garett Gunn- Docks

Garrett raised a skeptical eyebrow, not quite understanding what she was talking about. " I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. But seeing as this city is weird, I don't expect to understand it. One of the few places that doesn't even follow the collateral rule the rest of the world follows and it is bloody good, stupid rule. As for your problems, I'm not sure what to say, but I better report to Adam Knight. He was the one who invited me and my crew to live here," he said. If Savina listened, she would hear two alarms going off. One at the town bank and one at Superior Industries.

Steven Lasket

Steven wasn't sure what to say to T-rae's outburst as she woke up, but he didn't have a chance as his phone rang twice. " T-rae, are you feeling better? I just got two alerts from Nick. We got something going on at the bank and Superior Industries. Do you want to split up or do you think we should tackle them one at a time?"

@Michale CS

Last edited:
Mike Shore aka Shorius

Mike was in the cell for a little bit before he noticed a sudden unveiled power in two men and the sudden appearance of something else, also powerful. He didn't react, luckily he felt them leave. The something else came back, just as he felt and heard his great uncle. It, spoke quietly at Eros. His Uncle then spoke at him.

" Thank you Uncle"

He quietly took note of the woman shaped thing next to his uncle. There were things associated with beings of power. With himself for example, mike rather ~smelled ~ like the ocean. Eros, it was hard to explain, smelled rather like passion... not sex... but mike felt passion when he concentrated on Eros. The thing, smelled like.... things twisted and corrupt.

" Let me know Uncle if anything changes."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eden Haller

" Well Mister Drake, that administrative lady warned me about this or tried to I think. So I hope this doesnt blow up in my face ! Here goes, no one can do any attacks or otherwise harmful actions around you or near you! How about that ?

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Nice Execution!
Garett Gunn- Docks

Garrett raised a skeptical eyebrow, not quite understanding what she was talking about. " I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. But seeing as this city is weird, I don't expect to understand it. One of the few places that doesn't even follow the collateral rule the rest of the world follows and it is bloody good, stupid rule. As for your problems, I'm not sure what to say, but I better report to Adam Knight. He was the one who invited me and my crew to live here," he said. If Savina listened, she would hear two alarms going off. One at the town bank and one at Superior Industries.

Bank robberies were so cliche' and usually regular cops could take care of them. "All right... I'll figure it out. I hear someone who needs me, so I'll figure out the details later! Good luck!" And with no further ado, Savina streaked off in the direction of Superior Industries, to find out what she could do to help there.

Steven Lasket

Steven wasn't sure what to say to T-rae's outburst as she woke up, but he didn't have a chance as his phone rang twice. " T-rae, are you feeling better? I just got two alerts from Nick. We got something going on at the bank and Superior Industries. Do you want to split up or do you think we should tackle them one at a time?"

t-rae-banner-png.148833

"Ugh. Nightmares. Worse than that, true ones..." I groaned and rubbed my temples. "I'm just getting my corporeal legs under me, so let's stick together and maybe we can keep the training wheels on... let's check out the bank, huh?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Eros and Skylar

Eros took a deep breath, happy that he could help in whatever way he could. He hadn't always been as noble as he tried to be now. Desire was unpredictable and sometimes things didn't work out for the better. He had gotten more control over the years, but that didn't mean he was perfect, even as a god, he was far from perfect.

" You are most welcome, dear nephew."

Skylar moved her foot back from underneath the god's foot and took her leave. There was nothing to do here that interested her. She had freed her boys and there was no one else and she disappeared. Eros breathed a sigh of relief, happy that she was gone. Being around her was just so damn toxic and it felt good that she was gone and not around to bug him more.

" I will let you know. By the way, David, the cupid who you tried to help is doing okay in the hospital," he added. He took his leave and less than a hour ago.... the paperwork was done and Shorius was freed.

Drake Lasket

Drake should have known that Dorothy warned him about his powers. " That is exactly what it is. Nobody can hurt anyone or near me. It is a very useful power as a superhero, stops the fighting almost immediately," he replied, taking it with stride. A football that would have hurt him bounced to the side.

@Gands

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy

When Savina would arrive at Superior Industries, she would notice Twiggy, the local town hero was trying to stop two guards from dragging a clearly injured male, back into the building. " We have to take him to the hospital... he is clearly injured and I don't think Adam will be too happy that you are keeping his adoptive son from him."

" He's a property of Superior Industries. Doesn't matter what he did outside of here, he isn't leaving unless the two of are dead or unconscious," the younger buff guard replied.

Steven Lasket

When T-Rae and Steven arrived at the bank, they would be met by Lucifer Junior and an unfamiliar man robbing the bank.

"
Oh come on, neither one of these guys could stay in jail for a day. To give you a complete rundown, the one on the left is the one who fucking ruined our lives and should still be in jail and the other is well... unstable. His name is Anarchy and well, he's a son of Eris and Set. Looks like today isn't a training wheel day."

@Michale CS

Mason and Gabriel

A few moments after he told him about the client, a man walked in to speak with Drake about his services. Perhaps he would like to use Gabriel as his translator on telling Mason what his services offered.

@chrono

Last edited: