Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Lets see where this role play leads

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No, I don't know why I joined

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the song, Naoki looked at the young blind girl curiously. He glanced quickly at her cane and said "hey you, are you lost? There's isn't a class in here." He jumped off the stage and he walked toward her. "I'll walk you to class. Where are you heading?" He looked at her with narrowed eyes even though he knew she couldn't see him. He was curious about her. he hadn't seen her around before and wondered if she was new... or maybe she didn't stand out that much. Yeah, that seemed more likely.

"I'm a junior actually and I am kind of lost. But I can't read my schedule to figure out where I need to go." The girl blushed and laughed nervously, "they won't make mine brail it's too much work apparently. I don't suppose you could help me? Oh I'm Carla Monteque, called a little more commonly known as the blind singer and drummer. Odd combination I know." She raises her hand towards him offering it by mere sound of voice, "Pleasure to meet you. You sing wonderfully." Her cane rested in her one hand as her milked over green eyes stared through him but in his direction.

Samuel was a punctual boy. He despised being late or rushing, so he rose with the sun and took his time milling around his loft apartment. His family lived several floors below and often ate dinner together but his parents understood that practicing dominated his life at the moment so he had a home to himself. He bathed and dressed and sipped hot tea while he read over some music sheets he'd hoarded for himself, studying the notes and playing them in his mind. Nothing incredible, but he did like what they did with repetition. With such mundane things taken care of, the boy made his way to his family's car where their driver took him towards the Academy.

Samuel stroked his violin's case, noting the supple leather, worn here and there from so many years of travel, but still fine and obviously taken care of. In the grand scheme of things, he would always return to the violin. He knew how to pick up almost any instrument but the mournful slide of bow on string would always hold his heart. Before he knew it, he'd arrived at the school. "Thank you." Their driver nodded and smiled after the serious young man. "Try to fall in love today, sir! You're still young!" Samuel flushed and ignored the other man, hurrying towards the auditorium. He didn't like the idea of love, it seemed to him it would take too much time from his studies.

He noticed plenty of familiar faces but made no effort to seek any of them out. He was focused on settling on one face in particular. He spotted that face towards the bottom of the rows of seats. He mounted the steps, ignoring all sorts of going-ons as he approached his favorite, if not most stressful, friend, Roald De Sauvettere. The three siblings were together as always, and Honda had been forced to get to know them a bit during his friendship with Roald. "Good morning, Adela, Leon." He took a seat beside Roald and glanced at the other too. Adela fussing with her hair as ever but looking pristine for it. She intimidated Samuel at times but was certainly a kind girl. Leon, he was a little confusing. So handsome and talented that too much attention from the other boy made poor Samuel nervous. And then his dear, dear, awful, terrible, adorable, hated best friend Roald. There had never been two more opposed souls, but somehow their friendship endured. Samuel shamelessly slumped against the other boy, already agitated with the stadium seating. "How is your song going?" He asked, already knowing hearing about the other's creative process would drive him crazy.

The three were seated, listening to the presentation. Though Leon and Adela couldn't care less, for they already knew where the gymnasium was, Roald was always happy to listen. Maybe there was some sort of new addition to the school and they wouldn't know unless they paid attention, and certainly Roald didn't want to miss it. In the midst of it, his best friend, whom was usually frustrated with him, arrived. Adela and Leon gave a soft "Bonjour" to his arrival in greeting. Samuel had been around Roald long enough to learn that were French, and French was their primary language. It was best that he avoid using slang, for nine out of ten times, it would be taken literal.

"Bonjour Samuel!" The pink haired man greeted his friend, not minding one bit that his friend leaned against him. When asked about his song's progression, his eyes widened slightly and he sucked air through his teeth while his head gradually turned so he looked in the direction opposite of Samuel. This was Roald's way of saying "I haven't even started" without words. Adela and Leon knew this very well, which earned an eye roll from the both of them. They loved their adopted brother very much, and his cooking was amazing, but his procrastination was going to be his downfall.

It wasn't much longer before it was time to get their schedules. Adela and Leon were already getting their stuff ready, the young girl needing to flip her hair once more to put on her bag. Roald, as a token of his apology, offered Samuel a piece of his bubblegum. "Do not worry mon ami~ I will have it done, trust me. Now, shall we get our schedules?"

[fieldbox=Rook~Artist, darkred, solid]
Rook was late, but he didnt much care. It was the first day so there would be a boring ceremony that he wasnt really interested in. There was more important things than hearing some pompous guy give a fake smile while telling everyone to enjoy their year. Such things like getting a new art kit for the school year. Okay maybe not that important, but whatever. Peaking his head in the door he sees the students leaving the Auditorium. Acting casual he slips inside and joins the crowd like he was there all along. He was wearing the Starlight uniform, though his tie was loose around his neck. His crimson hair was in messy spikes. His black eyepatch on as usual. It wasnt that he was completely blind in that eye. But he wore it to attract less attention. His eye didnt look particularly....Normal.

Emerald eyes scan the students around him. 'I have to find out where we're going, and doing....' Spotting a friendly looking girl (Elizabeth) he walks up to. Gently tapping her shoulder to get her attention. He gives her a lopsided smile. "Hi there, I'm kinda late so I didnt catch the last part. Would you mind telling me where we're going, or doing for that matter?" His voice is a bit husky and deep but his tone is polite though a bit shy. He was carrying a mahogany box that resembled a small briefcase, it was his art kit.

@RogueRaven12 [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tidus~Singer, blue, solid]
Tidus sat through the introduction in silence, he was more towards the back. But despite this he still seemed to attract attention from ladies. Sighing softly he gives the latest girl to ask him if he would like to work with her, even though her Major was art, a charming smile. This caused the girl to blush. "I'm sorry chérie, but I'm a Singer, I need a Composer. But I'll see you around, maybe we can study together sometime." His voice is silky smooth, deep, and alluring, his tone gentle and honest. She nearly jumps out of her chair in excitement at this as Tie stands up to follow the crowd getting their schedules. With a wink he leaves the girl in a daze.

'Honestly....She doesnt even know my name. Girls are the same everywhere....' He thought hopelessly as he shuffled along with the new and old students. After grabbing his schedule he decided to scout out the place that was gonna be his home for the next couple of months at least. Splitting off from the rest he walks around the grounds before going into the main Music building. After walking the halls for a few minutes he looks inside to see if anyone was there. Seeing it was empty and there was a Grand Piano he grins. Walking inside he sits on the bench, laying his fingers over the keys he takes a slow, deep breath before he starts playing. Tie's fingers flew over the keys with ease as the lightearted melody that always seemed to sooth him.[/fieldbox]

Smiling to himself as Elizabeth thanked him and left, Vince felt happy... Strange. Will's threat and slight joke made Vincent scared and also laugh to himself. "Don't worry, I'm not like captain full of himself that was on the stage. Besides, we're just friends." Elizabeth was nice. A gentle shell holding in a fun crazy person. Vincent smiles at Will as he walks almost through him, as soon as Will is behind him, his smile quickly drops. He grabs his schedule and skims it. "Shit..." It was going to be a long and boring day.He readjusts his guitar case on his shoulder and walks out of the room. He cracks his knuckles and walks to his art class. Brushing off the judgemental looks and the occasional look from a girl. "Not a chance." He smiles wickedly as he says it to one girl, she quickly changed he opinion on Vince. It was great being rude sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi~Singer
Naomi walked to school, her expression blank. Her long brown hair was down past her shoulders and bounced with each step she took. She wore a cute outfit and had her hands stuffed into her hood pockets. Naomi had one strap of her backpack over her shoulder and the other hung down since she wasn't wearing it. Naomi's eyes traveled up to the sky and she watched it for a short while before she looked ahead again. She saw the school and picked up the pace. She already decided to be late today, it was who she was and she wanted the whole school to know that. Naomi could hear the noise from inside the school and knew that it hadn't started yet cause the noise was rather loud. Well then, I'll just have to hang in the halls ten minutes after the bell. She thought, mentally hugging herself for being so smart.

When Naomi got there she slowed her pace to a walk and continued onward. She decided that she should drop by the office first to get her schedule and locker number so she did just that. Naomi slipped quietly into the office and spoke with the women behind the desk. Soon, she had what she needed and was heading out the door when it opened to reveal the student council president. Naomi stopped and stepped aside as the girl walked past, flashing her a smile and quick nod. Naomi watched her walk down the long hallway then take a left and disappear. Naomi stood there for a second more then left without another word. She stopped outside, standing next to the door, and looked at the map of the school. "They could have at least tried to make it less confusing." She muttered to herself, trying to figure the map out.

Faith~Model
Faith couldn't believe it. First day back to school and she was already late. The vice-president would not like this. She sighed heavily, checking her outfit once more before climbing into her black toyota camry and starting the engine. She backed up out of the drive way and drove to school. On the way there she stopped at Starbucks and ordered a iced grande white chocolate americano. She waited anxiously for two minutes before they handed it to her. She thanked them then quickly drove away, one hand on the wheel and the other holding her coffee. Damn, the vice-prez is probably already in the council room with the others. She thought. The school was soon in view and relief hit Faith like a wave. She slowed a little and put her drink in the cup holder.

Faith parked her car in the parking zone then climbed out with her keys and coffee then shut the door with her foot. She put her keys in her jacket pocket then set her drink on the roof of her car and went around to the passenger side and opened the door. She reached in and grabbed her bag off the seat and flung one strap over her shoulder. Faith shut the door and grabbed her cold coffee from off the car and sped walked to the office. She reached it quickly and walked in just in time to see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She flashed her a smile and nodded once then kept going. She slowed her pace to a normal walk and greeted the women behind the counter as she passed. Faith walked down the long hallway then took a left and walked down a shorter one until she reached a wooden door with a silver knob. She turned the knob and walked in to be met with angry stares. Faith chuckled nervously and quickly apologized to the council before walking to her desk and sat down in her chair. She set her things down on the desk then straightened up and smiled. "Let's get started!" She exclaimed, hoping to ease the tension in the air.

Jason~Guitarist
Jason kicked the garbage can outside his house with such force it flew quite a ways away. First day back and he was late, how grand. He growled under his breath and got on his new black motorcycle. He clipped the matching helmet on and fixed the single strap on his shoulder before putting the silver kick stand up and starting the engine. He picked his feet up at the same time his bike began speeding down the street. If only his stupid alarm clock had gone off he'd already be at school. Anger rose in his chest and he tightened his grip on the handles. Just the thought of it angered him. He took in a deep breath and let it out then lowered his body forward slightly, making him go faster. He half way smiled, liking the feel of the wind. Soon, the school came into sight and he groaned. Jason sped up but when he was on campus he leaned his body to the left and the bike turned on it's side, making loud screeches as he stopped.

Jason put the kick stand down and got off, unclipping the helmet and taking it off. He set it on one of the handles and ran a hand through his black hair. His blue gaze scanned the campus until they landed on his group. Jason walked over to them, hands stuffed into his pockets. When he got arrived the group swarmed around him, putting him in between two of his friends. A few of the girls flirted with him by saying they liked his outfit. Jason laughed a little and smiled. "Thanks. You look cute in that outfit too." He told one of the girls then turned to his friend and talked, hoping the girls would move on and talk to someone else.

Naoki took her schedule from her. "Your first period is the same as mine. Come on, I'll walk you." He intertwined his hand with hers so that she knew where he was. He walked out of the auditorium and looked at her with his red and gold eyes. He might have been cold and distant but he wasn't heartless. He couldn't let a blind girl suffer because she can't find her way. "I'm Naoki Takahashi. I'm the top of our class and the "prince" of the school." He snickered at his nickname. It was such a weird nickname for him since he wasn't princely in any way.

Once Naoki had taken her hand and was guiding her along she smiled putting her cane away. "I know that name, I've never much paid attention to it though honestly. It seems the rumors misjudge you at least a little. Thank you Naoki." She speaks to him and her French accent can be heard a little more clearly now, though her accent had faded a little since she started going to this school but it was still prominent enough.

As she thought about who had her hand though she closed her eyes a little bit, if they saw him holding her hand like that...surely the other girls would want to be mean to Carla. Even though she thought it she said nothing, after all being picked on was a normal occurrence for the blind brunette, one more thing wasn't going to kill her. "Oh yes...this may sound...strange but if you'd ever like to try singing with someone else, I would love to try, after all, I really loved listening to you." Since she was normally a kind individual she wasn't judging him based on the reputation she had heard from the other students, and was trying not to treat him any differently than any other student.

Samuel snorted at his friends. "I don't know how you live like that." He murmured, following the little group to fetch their schedules. With his in hand, he walked with the family while examining it. He hoped to have classes with his friends, it would be dull without them though he wouldn't have a difficult time focusing. He glanced around at some of the other students, noting familiar faces and new ones. Starting school was always a mix of excitement and fear, dread and satisfaction. He missed the structure during breaks, though he and his parents always ensured he was busy.

[crap post, sorry may go back and add in more once he has his schedule]

It was Aiko's first day returning back to the school for her last year, yet today she was so stressed out that she ended up making too much food for just one person and arrived late from the dorms. After arriving at the auditorium, she was immediately hugged by her friend Serene, whom she had known for quite some time now. "Good morning, Serene.." She said holding a large bag that contained nothing by large amounts of food inside. Aiko was very embarrassed when she did something like this, especially when she was already awkward around people already. When the introduction of the school was finished, Aiko walked into the gym together with Serene to pick up their schedules. Once the piece of paper was in her hand, she looked over it pleased to see that she had some good classes this year and didn't have any problems with it.

"I'm happy with this." She said as she smiled at her friend before waving towards Vince as a quick greeting, seeing that he was speaking with someone else from what she could tell. Picking up the large bag, she placed it on her shoulder as she thought to herself about what she'd like to do before they had to head to their classes. "Serene, I'm gonna go check out the music building for a moment." She expressed excited to see her favorite place again.

@*~Nightjade~*

Austin was walking up to the entrance of the school with his small backpack strapped to his back and his trumpet case in hand. Austin sighed feeling extremely nervous being around people that are very talented. "Well..looks like this is that place.." Austin said quietly opening the doors to the entrance of the school. Austin slowly went through and gazed at the students walking around and going to their specific lockers. "Man..I have heard so much about this place...I hope it lives up to it's name..."

Naomi
Naomi sighed, giving up and pocketed the confusing map. She looked down at her schedule and examined before hearing the bell ring, telling the school it was time for first period. Naomi looked up at the school and sighed heavily. She walked into the office and shuffled past the front desk. She looked down at her schedule again and noticed it said Salsa Dancing. She stopped and stared at those two words. You've got to be kidding me! She screamed in her head but sighed and kept walking. She wandered aimlessly through the halls, peering into different classrooms to figure out which led to her class. of course, there were hundreds of doors so it wasn't easy. After searching 20 classrooms only to fail, she pulled out the map and opened it. She examined it carefully then folded it and put it back in her butt pocket. She walked up a flight of stairs and walked down a long hallway until she reached a wooden door with the the numbers 202 in big black letters. She peered into the door's window and say salsa dancing. 5 minutes late. That's not good. She thought as she turned the silver knob on the door. She pushed it open and walked up to the teacher. She explained to him why she was late then took a seat on the ground like everyone else and paid close attention to what he said.

Jason
Jason heard the bell ring, summoning the kids inside for class. He turned his head to the school and stopped playing old maid with the others. He stood up and grabbed his bag then looked at his posse. "Let's go." He said then led the way to the school's double doors. He stopped and let some people go inside before him then followed after. His posse had formed a circle around him by this point and they all walked close together. "Hey Jason, what class do you have first?" One of the girls next to him asked. Jason pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it. "Elementary Harmony." He replied with a small smile. He separated from the group when he saw his locker and walked over to it. He turned the dial to the three numbers which unlocked it then pulled down. It opened and he opened his locker. He pulled his books out of his bag and stuffed his bag into the locker. He closed the red metal door and locked it then walked to the class. After a short walk he reached the room and turned the silver knob. He opened the door and walked in the closed it.

Faith
Faith heard the bell ring mid-sentence. She waited till it stopped then turned to the council and finished what she was saying then dismissed them. She watched as they grabbed their things and left the room then turned to look out the window. She sighed softly and grabbed her things then left the room. She made sure to lock the door with her bronze key then slipped it into her back pocket. She let some girls pass her then followed after them until she reached her locker. Faith turned the dial to the same three numbers she had last year then opened the lock. She opened the locker door and pulled out her books then stuffed her bag into the locker. She shut the metal door then clicked the lock together and left her locker. She walked up a flight of stairs then down a long hallway until she reached her classroom. She opened the door and apologized to the teacher for being slightly tardy. She explained to him what happened then took her seat in the front of the class as usual and opened her books.

Once the three of them received their schedules, the three siblings looked over them to see that all over them had quite a few classes together, nearly the whole schedule. That was a relief.. This would save them from the awkwardness of knowing no one. Adela was also happy that she received English as a second language. Out of the three of them, she knew her English was the worst. Some things just wouldn't click with her, like they're, there, and their. How does one tell them apart?

The three started walking over to their AP Physics class after their trips to their lockers. They all navigated through the hallways until they found their designated classroom. Each sibling walked inside and took a seat beside one another, Adela needing to flip her hair once more to keep it from getting caught between her back and the seat. The class itself didn't look that bad, but that could be said for every classroom in a prestigious academy. Adela looked to her brothers then back to the board, the same look on her face that said that she may need assistance with the class.

"Nous aiderons tu, la sœur." ((We'll help you, sister.)) Leon assured his younger sister, who smiled in appreciation.

"Merci." ((Thank you.))

Last edited:
Vince made a less than excited walk to his locker, upon arrival he pulled the metal door open and was suprised to see how clean it was. "Nice." He smiles slightly. Pulling some small stencils out of his knapsack, he spray paints a small skull on the inside of the locker door. ((I'll provide a link later)) Sighing he closes his locker door and walks by a few people talking about garbage media and searching for their classes. He continues to his art class with just his knap sack and opens the door to the classroom. He was a few seconds early before the bell considered him late. He flashes a smile to the teacher, who is less than impressed by his stunt. Vince takes this as his cue to sit the hell down... Looking around the room trying to find a friendly face or even a quiet place, Vince spots a friend... Finally. "Hey Aiko!" he says to her as he sits down next to her. "It's been a while... How have you been?" Aiko was one of the few people Vince actually cared about. It showed. @LaFemmeFatale

"Sounds... entertaining." Naoki gave her a snide smile before walking into AP Physics. He looked around and when he found an empty seat, he slipped into it. He grabbed his notebook and a girl asked him if she could borrow some of his notes. He rolled his eyes and tossed the notebook on her desk. "Next time, don't sleep during class. If our class doesn't do well during exam time it will be your fault." He gave her a death glare and she shivered at his look. He grabbed his second notebook and started to take down the notes on the board. He didn't need his notes since he memorized the board as soon as he looked at it but he took them in case he needed to look something over but it was very rare. He also took them just in case someone needed notes because they don't listen in class. He hated those types of people.

Carla had allowed herself to be pulled along by the man, "a good entertaining or bad entertaining...?" She mumbled to herself her unseeing eyes not noticing any nasty looks, when he let go of her hand she stood still for a moment, flicked out her cane and tapped around the floor in his direction, unfortunately she couldn't tell what seats were empty and which ones weren't, so instead she slides to the back of the room carefully and stands her ears tuned to anything the teacher said. "AP Physics then..." She mumbled to herself letting her eyes shut so she can simply listen. Idly she heard Naoki scold a girl and turned her head in that direction internally tsking at his attitude, he had seemed fairly nice actually but maybe he wasn't. No, she chided herself, I heard him sing, he's a good person. Sighing she kneels in the back of the class using the wall to support herself as she crouched in the back of the room. Though she had no idea about the rest of her classes she could ask him to read it to her after class...maybe if he was in a decent mood.

[fieldbox="Kestrel - Dancer/Cook, aqua, solid"]
Kestrel walked in to his class with a small sigh. He had slept in again after practicing his dancing so much that he had been exhausted on the way to bed. Though he was wide awake and ready to begin a brand new year. He had survived the last two splendidly, so he had no doubts about this being another fantastic year. Kestrel's intelligence and lack of presence made it possible for him to get past the long line of students waiting for their schedules, grab his from the desk, and walk away with only a slight wrinkle in his dress.

As Kestrel glanced at a clock hanging over him, he noticed his friend Yuuma was not by his side. He was probably already in his class since he liked being here early, unlike Kestrel.[/fieldbox]​

Ooc: Wow Im really tired.

Naoki glanced over at the blind girl and sighed. He led her to a seat and sat her next to him. When the teacher walked in, he said "pay attention. I can go over class with you afterwards if there is something you don't understand but I can't teach you everything. Well I could but... I have other things to do." The teacher was tal, dark and handsome. Actually, all the teachers at this school were very beautiful. They looked like stars themselves. He looked over at the students and when he saw Naoki talking to Carla. "You! State your name." Naoki stood up. "Naoki Takahashi... I'm sorry professor but I was helping out this blind girl." The teachers sighed and waved his hand in dismissal. "Carry on." Naoki sat down and listened to the teacher's lecture, taking notes quickly as he went.

Saiya went through her morning in daze. She didn't get much sleep and was tired. She barely remembered even making it to the school or getting her schedule! She skimmed it and sighed before making her way to class. She yawned before entering and finding a seat. Sure, she may have been at least a few minutes late, but she was too tired to care. She took out a notebook and instead of taking notes she began to write, as a way to keep her brain awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.