Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
I'm definitely more immortal than Orochi is, then!

So.... how immortal are you if you actually -have- boobs to look at whenever you want?....

This explains why women in general get older than men!
FOR SCIENCE! :O

Just goes to show how awesome we women really are :p WE ARE YOUR LIFELINE!

What if, like Darkness, you are gay?

And you humans wonder how we space marines live for half a millennia or more.

SO. . . . .

ANY IWAKU WOMEN FEEL LIKE HELPING US LIVE LONGER?

HUR HUR HUR.

I think this is just a ruse by the plastic surgery industry. "You should totally get your wife a boob job because looking at bigger breasts will improve your health!"

I think it's the arousal factor. When one is aroused it increases blood flow, which helps your heart beat be stronger. So, getting aroused is what makes you live longer, not the boobs.

:[

This is the second time I've seen a thread about this.

Lolz.. Yeah um... don't need to look at boobs for longer life... I'm 1006 years old today...JK... I wish!

I think it's the arousal factor. When one is aroused it increases blood flow, which helps your heart beat be stronger. So, getting aroused is what makes you live longer, not the boobs.

:[

Stop trying to get out of looking at boobs.

Stop trying to get out of looking at boobs.

Just give him a cute Japanese girl with a B cup. He'll turn straight faster than darkness can make a your mom joke.

So it's my natural instinct for survival that makes me play games with a huge cast of female characters?