Starcraft 2

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The time is upon us! Gather your troops! Rev up those brains! Get ready to go KEKEKEKEKEKE! over in game chat! Starcraft is but hours away! And this is the thread where I'm letting that bomb fall! 10 years in the making people!

EN TARO TASSADAR! EN TARO ADUN! MY LIFE FOR AIUR!

EDIT: Start posting your profile name and character code so we can add one another and murder one another.

AND JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR.

TERRAN MARINES AND SPACE MARINES ARE BROS. FUCK THE FANBOIS.

ALSO;

GIVE ME ONE DEATHWATCH TEAM AND I'LL GIVE YOU A DESTROYED ZERG AND A PACIFIED PROTOSS LOL.

10 years buddy more like 12 since starcraft first came out I have been waiting for 2

One deathwatch team sounds about right.

and Terran Marines are just guardsman with slightly bigger guns and armor....they still die the same.

I'm buying this, probably on Tuesday next week. Gotta get the check into the bank first.

Yeah but what about support for the Deathwatch? Because that means more than just one squad...

I'll be getting the game as soon as the next shipment arrives.

I can't wait to play this game. The first was epic, the second is going to be god status awesome!

and Terran Marines are just guardsman with slightly bigger guns and armor....they still die the same.
dude, apparently their guns fire 40mmm shells. no boltgun, but fuck me thats a beautiful weapon.

Yeah but what about support for the Deathwatch? Because that means more than just one squad...

what the shit are you talking about? the deathwatch team jsut jump a ride with ole Jimmy Raynor and royally fuck the timeline up via ensuring kerrigan doesnt get left behind and the zerg and protoss get curb stomped.

Scourge and Purge baby, Scourge and Purge

*taps into the hive mind of the swarm*

Yessssssssssss......

Yeeeeesssss.......

Feedin' time

Brother Severdus....I'll assemble my old deathwatch team, the xeno's curb stomping will begin shortly.

and holy shit 40mm rounds.....nevermind they upgraded the standard issue flashlight to a genuine asskicking machine.

With all you guys going on about blowing shit up and testosterone, you'll be irritated to know the ending is nice and heart warming.

And Raynor is a badass. That is all.

pfft. the ending is lovey dovey and im fine with that.

i never expected a Baldurs Gate calibre game when i torrented stark raft.

that said. any more trolling of me and spoilers will be posted.
you have been warned.

Troll? Me? Never! :D

That being said, it wouldn't bother me, but yeah, spoilers for the others wouldn't be cool.

You know after reading all of that I was about to argue that the rifle was not 40mm, that it was 4 cm... and then I remembered my metrics and felt I needed to post this amazing story.

Shall we shoot you with both until you can tell us which is bigger?

It's about time.

I've been playing the beta for months now. And I STILL need to adjust my plays since I'm still actively playing the original game.

This is also *partly* the reason why I'm inactive.

Game has been bought and working my way through campaign mode. So far I love this one and nothing beats campaign like a bad ass Terran.