1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, horror, sci-fi, slice-of-life, magical, dystopian, school
Hello, good citizens of Iwaku! Hope you're having a fabulous day today. I'm Starbleme, and I've been doing one on one roleplays for a couple of years now. I've also done a few group RPs--but they've been limited to flash-in-the-pan, chatroom fare. I've never really been involved in anything long-term before. But that's why I'm posting here, yo! I would love to join your interesting, paragraph-style group roleplay. Now, without further ado, here's everything you should know about this newbie:

Experience: I'm a seasoned 1x1 RPer, but I may need to be guided a bit in the art of group RP, what is expected in terms of OOC chat and plotting, etc. Ideally, the RP I join would be open to beginners. This also means I that can't yet make those gorgeous, colorful HTML character profiles that all the cool kids use. Please, teach me the unhallowed art of graphic design!

Interests: The genres I enjoy include modern/realistic, supernatural, fantasy, dystopia, sci-fi, high school / boarding school, horror, and romance. Bonus points if the boarding school is magical, mysterious, or Gothic and creepy. I'm also open to fandom or crossover RPs. I won't list them all here, but most of my fandoms are in the western animation or video game category.

Non-interests: The stuff I personally don't like to RP include anime, furry, a historical RP that requires a ton of accuracy, and redstar (I'm fine with my character going for home, if it happens naturally--but I don't enjoy smut for its own sake and I prefer fading to black somewhere around third base).

Posting speed: I'm a college student. Unfortunately, the workload means I can't post as often as I'd like. This, combined with my inexperience, means I would ideally like a somewhat relaxed pace for a group RP. My ideal speed would be around two posts a week--though I could go as much as a week between posts during finals and such.

Content: Looking for intermediate and up. In terms of squick, I'm comfortable with pretty much anything sans my character actually being the participant in a straight-up smut scene. Other than that, the RP can be as dark, gory, and disturbing (or as light, cute and soft) as you like. Also, diversity in terms of gender, sexuality, race and creed are more than welcome!

Last edited:
Any chance you are into Destiny and/or Pathfinder?

Unfortunately not; I wish you luck though!

I heard a mention of sci-fi, and thought you might enjoy WarFact! You might know it already as one of the five games that won the worldbulding competition on the site a while back, and if you haven't already, you're recommended to take a look.

The roleplay is set in 2092, where humans have, after WWIII, conquered a large chunk of the galaxy, but the empire was too big for one government alone, so it split into several factions. Now these factions are still fairly peaceful, but with rebellion looming on the horizon, the bigger threat of full-scale war is ever more present.

In WarFact, your character will be a member of either faction, and with the vast possibilities of space travel, any user created alien race is allowed. Hope to see your character soon!

@Starbleme
If you're still looking, you may be interested in this:
OPEN SIGNUPS - Headphone Jack: A Gang/Music RP [seeking Elecs & Clefs] ♬♪ Signups & OOC
It's focuses on a country, Musica, that has banned music. 2 gangs bring it back in. Players can play gang members, civilians, or police. The group is currently small, and the rp encourages players to have multiple characters. We're definitely beginner friendly.
Gang members are required to have day jobs (or be a student) and many of the characters have chosen school-related things. So it is possible to get your school fix in, too. Good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.