Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to put the top picture in a NSFW spoiler. Plus mirrors are present. >.>

Mirrors?! NOT THE MIRRORS!

Kidding, I know you meant minors :3

It might be a good idea, @Phi Chisym.

Reactions: Rion
Well since we were discussing character sheets i'd like any form of input into mine in case it could be better

OK how about a rule that if you want to play a bounty hunter unless you have an amazingly elaborate story on how you got lightsabers and how you know how to use them you don't have them. Mandalorians are notorious for killing jedi been doing it forever and guess what they don't need friggin lightsabers and force to do it. Seriously its like a little force convention, not everyone should have the force. Also dude is right if you did kill a jedi even a rogue one the republic wouldn't want anything to do with you and the jedi there would take those sabers away. Personally it feels like everyone is trying to power creep and get the best of everything, but hey that's just my opinion.

OK how about a rule that if you want to play a bounty hunter unless you have an amazingly elaborate story on how you got lightsabers and how you know how to use them you don't have them. Mandalorians are notorious for killing jedi been doing it forever and guess what they don't need friggin lightsabers and force to do it. Seriously its like a little force convention, not everyone should have the force. Also dude is right if you did kill a jedi even a rogue one the republic wouldn't want anything to do with you and the jedi there would take those sabers away. Personally it feels like everyone is trying to power creep and get the best of everything, but hey that's just my opinion.

He's not a bounty hunter though...you know what forget it. Ill scrap this god damn CS and come up with some other shit, either that or drop out.

Talentless, join the Dark Side. We have cookies.
XD I want to join the sith, but it appears that there is too many. So I had to come up with something else...now I'm coming up with something else once again

XD I want to join the sith, but it appears that there is too many. So I had to come up with something else...now I'm coming up with something else once again
I don't think he was targeting you with that comment. None of us were. We intended to give you constructive criticism and not to alienate you. I for one just wanted to make sure what you might be doing with your character at being a runaway Jedi. In my experience, many do these sort of characters and not just MandoJedi and don't really make it have the weight that it should have.

Being a runaway jedi, one that the order might be searching for and is on their wanted list can make a good and interesting character.

Yeah im not targeting you its just everytime I join a star wars RP everyone seems to want to tote a saber and have force affinity even when they have no reason to.

OMG! I've edited the post. I keep forgetting to look at the colored stars on everyone's pics, and I'd forgotten Sora said PG-13! *snickers* So, alright, Koyi is hidden now. I didn't consider the image cause she's pretty much concealed...somewhat...but yea, there's enough there. I'm going to search for another image that will be better suited. I wanted to show most of her unique markings. I might just draw one out, cause I really can't find a decent blue Twi'lek to work with that I like... but, meh.

OMG! I've edited the post. I keep forgetting to look at the colored stars on everyone's pics, and I'd forgotten Sora said PG-13! *snickers* So, alright, Koyi is hidden now. I didn't consider the image cause she's pretty much concealed...somewhat...but yea, there's enough there. I'm going to search for another image that will be better suited. I wanted to show most of her unique markings. I might just draw one out, cause I really can't find a decent blue Twi'lek to work with that I like... but, meh.

Its cool, I knew this one RPer who had more nipples in their pictures then a Twilight movie, so you're good.

Seriously, she was playing a Twi'lek in a Star Wars RP and the image had the Twi'lek naked on her belly while a bum was exposed. In the words of the Doctor:

"Can you actually survive with that little clothing?"

Reactions: Phi Chisym
There is nothing wrong with bums

The image itself is fine, I personally don't see a huge issue with it. Just cover it up I suppose. Maybe ask the GM's if its okay?

This seems like a fine roster. Anyone left to make a CS? And should other characters have previous or current relations with each other? King and I have been planning on our characters knowing each other and possibly flying together.

Or are there any issues or comments that you might have, @Sora1297 on the completed/mostly completed CSes?

Not really, anything that's already been said is good enough.

And as a note, when commenting about stuff on CS's, I really hope people don't take it badly. We're just offering some constructive criticism, you don't have to scrap your character if you don't want to. I want everyone to enjoy this so I hope there's no hurt feelings when something is critiqued a little ^^;

Yeah, and I think my character and Blitz are gunna be running together, but idk how long that lasts because im planning on helping the true mandalorians.

Well, it would be nice to know others prior to the game start in one sense or another. Even just a passing acquaintance just so there is a ground to approach one another or just an added incentive.

Btw, would it not be optimal to let others that have made a cs in the int check know about the OOC?

It would be, I just thought they were all here already.

I'll message anyone from the Int check who isn't here to see if there's still interest, but I think they may have missed the link.

Great, cause we really need more women in this shindig!

I am also editing my CS cause this was a fuck train since I left I'm just gonna make my Chiss a futuristic Guts now lol.

Okay...here's what I got to meet everyone's needs lol. Ill make Alex a runaway Jedi, as what witch said, instead of being a mercenary. I'll have him leave the order, just to follow leads and clues to who was responsible for his brother so he could get revenge. But he'll be wanted by the republic, which should catch attention for any bounty hunters hopefully so I can at least have some adventure lol. But I want him to have some kind of dark side abilities, a mix of both. Hopefully you all don't mind that. Ill just need to figure out how that works with story.

Status
Not open for further replies.