Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, @WitchChild

Man I wasn't getting replies here for the longest time xD

I'll take a look over all the sheets once again and address any issues, but I have to agree with the whole "Mando's/Bounty Hunter with a Lightsaber" thing as previously mentioned. Lightsabers weigh almost nothing, so unless they had training from a Jedi/Sith who used Lightsabers in the past, they wouldn't know the first thing about it aside from turning it on. But I also agree that we shouldn't really have too many (primary) lightsaber-wielding Bounty Hunters and Mando's (because Mando's are badass and don't need them). If your gonna have it at all, make it a backup plan or something, but unless your character has some kind of training (which the Jedi/Sith won't give out willingly and try to reclaim the stolen weapon), then you're gonna wind up with a significant amount of dismembered limbs.

I'll answer any other questions later, need to do stuff.

And @WitchChild, its bad enough I referenced Reavers to describe that one Sith-group, don't got making us browncoats!

What you describe is more akin to a sith.

Most jedi lived in relative poverty. Jedi are infact an order of warrior monks. And let us not forget that the jedi discourage greed and get funding from the republic for their food, clothing and most gear.

What you describe is more akin to a sith.

Most jedi lived in relative poverty. Jedi are infact an order of warrior monks. And let us not forget that the jedi discourage greed and get funding from the republic for their food, clothing and most gear.

Exactly my point... He was sort've thrown into it... I dunno guess i tried to make him too unique, I guess I'll just make a sith then. Anyone want an apprentice lol

@~\The Talentless/~, what do you mean by "thrown into it"?

And we may already have enough Sith, but we can talk about your sheet. What specifically were you trying to accomplish with the character? Like, what was your original intention/idea?

@~\The Talentless/~, what do you mean by "thrown into it"?

And we may already have enough Sith, but we can talk about your sheet. What specifically were you trying to accomplish with the character? Like, what was your original intention/idea?

Well, I was going to have his father vouch for Alex, to get him to join the Jedi. (After his parents found out he was force sensitive, they didn't want him falling down the wrong path. And his father being a Jedi knight, wanted his son to follow in his footsteps.) With some luck he joined, at a young age. Over the years he learned how to use the force, and was skilled with a light saber. But one thing he couldn't get under control was his emotions. And when he watched his brother die while meeting him, his emotions became even harder to control. When he came to the council explaining how he wanted to find his brother's killer, they refused, in a rage, he left. Ended using his skills for mercenary work to get money to pay for his ship, and what ever other expenses he had. When he wasn't working, he'd spend his time finding clues and following leads to who killed his brother. Eventually he was hired into the republics military to support them in the fight against the sith, he didn't fight because he knew it was right, he fought because he was paid too, and he believed the sith had something to do with his brother.

That's all I have so far, still working out the kinks. But that's basically how I wanted it to be.

Jedi dont believe in vengence, yes. But they do believe in justice

Jedi dont believe in vengence, yes. But they do believe in justice
Not when he's only doing it because he wants revenge, sure they're wanting justice, but not when he's enraged, and just wants revenge. He took it the wrong way and left... Like I said I'm still working out the kinks.

Though jedi dont take kindly to that.

Which reminds me. I am also iffy on people having lightsabers that they took from jedi without giving a believable detail on it. Jedi turn tge tides to battles and from what i see they drop like flies around the OCs in question

Reactions: ch0sen1
Though jedi dont take kindly to that.

Which reminds me. I am also iffy on people having lightsabers that they took from jedi without giving a believable detail on it. Jedi turn tge tides to battles and from what i see they drop like flies around the OCs in question
Well...I don't wanna come off as rude. But please allow me to finish my CS, work it out with the GM before getting judged. I still haven't written what has happened and how he got the sabers, I'm not done with the the CS. But it feels like I'm being put down for a CS that isn't finished yet, so please, give me the criticism once I'm finished. Then you can tell me what is right, and what is wrong. Thank you

I was also taking the backstory you explained before

I critisize aslong as it has been put out. I expect the same with my cses.

Like why would the republic hire him when the have a temple filled with Jedi at their disposal? Especially one that seems to have killed a jedi before? Seems like a 3rd party would hire him instead. The Cartel or even the sith taking an interest in him if he has a reputation of a jedi killer.

H
I was also taking the backstory you explained before

I critisize aslong as it has been put out. I expect the same with my cses.

Like why would the republic hire him when the have a temple filled with Jedi at their disposal? Especially one that seems to have killed a jedi before? Seems like a 3rd party would hire him instead. The Cartel or even the sith taking an interest in him if he has a reputation of a jedi killer.

He killed a rogue Jedi at a young age, pure luck. The rogue Jedi was told by his new sith master to kill his father, who was a well known Jedi knight. He tried to kill his father in his own home with his mother. When Alex saw his father about to die, filled with emotions, he used the force to steal his fathers lightsaber from across the room, and used it to kill the rogue, catching him off gaurd, and stabbing him in the back. Pure luck....nothing more.

What avout why the republic would hire him if he is a known jedi deserter?

Also @Sora1297
Updated cs with languages

What avout why the republic would hire him if he is a known jedi deserter?

Also @Sora1297
Updated cs with languages

After building up a reputation for his skills on the field, I'm sure the republic would take anyone they could get when fighting against the sith. And if Alex offered to help, then why not give him a chance.

But doing so puts him in the way of the jedi who would want an answer from him and take away his lightsabers as they are a symbol of tge jedi authority

But doing so puts him in the way of the jedi who would want an answer from him and take away his lightsabers as they are a symbol of tge jedi authority

First off, the Jedi never gave it to him. Second off, why do all that for one man, especially when things are bad off for everyone. Unless he's a threat, there would be no valid reason to take them away, sure confront him, and question him, but not take his weapons away.

WIP

twilek-mememo-star-wars-hentai-3d-cgi_zpseda73344.jpg
When she was an Item - and now a Free Spirit.

Name - Koyi Wi`Teksa - Teksa one of the many Twi'leki clans native to Ryloth, the clan's name means "trustworthy". Koyi means "Serpent" So, she's a Trustworthy Serpent...but still, keep your eyes open!

Main Faction: New Republic
Sub-Faction: None

Gender - Female
Species - Twi'lek
Age -
Unknown, but about the human age of 18.

Appearance -
A very rare Twi'lek beauty; graceful in motion, a picturesque humanoid with slender height, topaz blue skin with dark mottled stripes down her form, and eyes that are historically tantalizing to even the hardest ruffians. Koyi's uniqueness does not end with just her altered skin tone, nor her rather long and curled lekku, but just what she does with them that forever doomed her and her race into a history of servitude for the wealthy. Even now, life after the Empire still holds onto such old traditions - in a more unethical manner. It's not consider kosher to maintain Twi'lek as slaves anymore, but there are those who still work the underground to come across one for themselves, to hide in their estates for their own secret pleasures.

Weapons - Carries a set of throwing daggers that are usually hidden under the back of her various tops - the handles sticking out in such a way to appear as ornaments on her attire. She also carries a whip like weapon called a daggerlette - a thin chain with leather woven within it, which a small, sharp spear at both ends. She'll either wear this weapon around her waist as a belt, around her arm, or around her head like a piece of lekku jewelery.

These days, she's now hoisting a few blasters, one of them being a sportsblaster that she's stolen from her former owner years ago. She keeps it only because it's reminds her of what she doesn't want to return to.

Equipment - (Non weaponry)
FlashFlesh Med Pack, a Personal Assistant 4X Recording Rod, DataPad, a short-range matter transmitter (what she used during her dancing days)

Apparel -
Everyday wear or special occasions.

Flight Suits

Skills - Dancer, Contortionist, knife throwing, whip attacks, and a natural ability in seduction. Under the wings of the late Baltizar Achk and now Jason Jaggers, Koyi's learning and strengthening her newer talents in spying, pick pocketing, lock picking, interrogation, melee and long range blasters, and piloting.

Flaws -She's difficult to read, which can be a blessing or a curse under sensitive circumstances. Still very timid around strangers or situations that she honestly should not be a part of. Breaking out of her old Twi'lek customs and habits of avoiding others conflicts or standing up for what she believes in is difficult for her, but every now and then her mouth will open and her feelings come out, expressing just what her heart wants and believes. Freedom is a very hard act to follow.

Force Sensitive? - Yes, but she's not as sensitive as she could be; yet, well enough to manage her ship. The need for more training would be nice, but she's not too keen about Jedi these days, not after the last incident she had with a Jedi attempting to train her. It'll take a lot of convincing to get her to agree to that again.

Force Abilities: (If any. 8 Maximum. Only "Side Sensitive" powers apply to your specific side. Ex. Jedi = 6 Light 2 Neutral, Sith = 6 Dark 2 Neutral, Inbetween = 3 Light 3 Dark 2 Neutral, or however you want to sort it).

1. Psychometric Powers - reading memories/potential future from inanimate or animate objects through physical contact.
2. Force Healing - using the energies within the Force to heal minor to major injuries. Can also manage certain illnesses.

Personality - Koyi is a confusing sort to understand: soft spoken, yet outspoken. Timid, yet craves attention. Seems to be full of spirit and delight, but dark and depressed and sometimes dangerously cold and hostile if forced into a corner. Regardless of being baffled by her behavior and lopsided state of mind at times, she's still a very hard girl to dislike.

Growing up as a form of entertainment, Koyi has learned to maintain a silent presence, keeping lost in the crowd until called upon. And if called to dazzle the public's eye, maintain a high degree of mystery and interest by avoiding everyone around her. Hence, the confusing first impression she displays to this day.

Bio -
She was owned for a long while by Valaras Fothe, a master merchant of rare and difficult to acquire antiquities. Upon her escaping him, a few other slaves were able to as well. One of them was caught by their owner, and they killed him in order to be free. Regardless, the only footage of the escape they have is on Koyi; therefore, she's marked with the murder and a huge bounty is placed on her head for her return.

She became part of a small, but very successful smuggling party ran by Baltazar Achk. He's the one who found her in Lothal, saving her hide when she was hiding from the authorities within a rather dangerous bar. Being accused of killing your owner can be a rather big thorn to pull from your side. He's also the one who's taught her about the real world, seeing that she was a roughened, broken, and weakened young woman with no idea of what life is all about. He trained her to use her disadvantages into advantages, and her skills in pleasure became the tools he needed to build her into the sneaky, manipulative, little mouse by his side. She's his spy and in some cases, sneaky assassin.

Through his connections - since he'd realized just how Force Sensitive she was, went out of his to gain a Zonama Sekat Seedship for her. It's a very elaborate gift from him, but it has two sides to it - she get's a ship that no one else can pilot, and he gets a very rare and speedy ship for his new business venture; a sort of underground railroad, helping innocent victims of unfortunate situations escape and relocate.

The Labiath

Somewhere in the mist of her history, Baltazar sent her someplace to start Jedi training. She happened to have been discovered by a Jedi Knight, a Kiffar by the name of Lujem Vos, and he requested for Baltazar to allow her to train with him for a few years. He was attempting to work with her, even with her being older, to help her harness her psychometric and healing powers; which he realized was her strongest skills. Unfortunately, his younger years of being tempted to the Dark Side seem to return having such a seductive Twi'lek present. He lost his control one day and attacked Koyi, which she got away - back on the streets. She eventually found Baltazar again, not as the woman he's helped her to be. With new markets opening for him and a dangerous opportunity dealing with connections to the Sith falling into his hands, his mind was split between caring for Koyi and managing this ruthless money venture he shouldn't have gotten into. Unfocused and way over his head, Baltazar lost his life and Koyi lost the only real friend she's ever had.

Now, she reconnected with an old dancing friend in Naboo, Koyi followed her around the galaxy in search for a safe job, and from there she wines up meeting Jason Jaggers, another smuggler who just happen to be at the right place - at the right time.

"Who you callin' scruffy-lookin'? "
You might want to put the top picture in a NSFW spoiler. Plus minors are present. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, the Jedi never gave it to him. Second off, why do all that for one man, especially when things are bad off for everyone. Unless he's a threat, there would be no valid reason to take them away, sure confront him, and question him, but not take his weapons away.
"This was the formal weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. More skill than simple sight was required for its use. An elegant weapon. It was a symbol as well. Anyone can use a blaster or a fusioncutter—but to use a lightsaber well was a mark of someone a cut above the ordinary."

The jedi never gave lightsabers away either. You would had to construct your own and make it a mirror of your personality. The design of the hilt and what sort of crystal that was inserted into it.

But either way, the lightsaber is more than a mere weapon to the Jedi. If Alex is not going to share their belief, their goal or doesn't want to associate with them any more, he would have to forfeit the symbol of the jedi which would be his lightsabers. This day an age the lightsaber is synonymous with the jedi order and those who leave it forfeit their blades. Count Dooku did so when he left but constructed a new one using a synth-crystal and previous knowledge.

If Alex were to encounter a jedi, the Jedi would be obligated to report to the temple about him where he might be questioned for his desertion and if he were not to conform to their demands, forfeit his weapon.

To them, if he wants a weapon for self defense, get a blaster or a vibrosword.

Then I'll have him craft one, instead of steal one, plus the Jedi are not the only ones in charge in this roleplay, we still have another group who uses both light/dark side of the force, something that Alex would side more to.

Unless I am reading the wrong, the text crawl says that the other "jedi factions" are part of the same order but have slightly different focuses.

Also. Do not mistake my criticism as "He should not have a lightsaber" but instead what sort of an attitude the Jedi would have towards him. And I am not saying that he is "Hounded" by the jedi but they have an ear to the ground for his presence and others like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.