Star Wars Universe Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't started on the OOC yet. Gotta get a thread made for the Universe Roleplay section.

Seeing as how this is a Star Wars based RP, wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the Fandom forum?

n2Mxyyv.gif

That's probably my favorite line for SW that, is not only fun to say in Palpatine's voice, but also to say out of context.

Let'S not forget about using the same voice for other lines such as

Don't do it
Screw it
Blew it
Stew it

Etc

PALPATINE! I broke my pencil!

GLUE IT!

Honestly one of my favorite moments they did outside of "Health Sword"

Seeing as how this is a Star Wars based RP, wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the Fandom forum?
Normally yes, but I want the roleplay to be expansive, with multiple locations, factions, etc., and the universe roleplay section will allow us to keep track of all those things and have threads specifically for them.

I would put the vote in to "not overthink the RP", you can do a sandbox without convuluting it with 800 threads.

I would put the vote in to "not overthink the RP", you can do a sandbox without convuluting it with 800 threads.
I'm not overthinking it, and I'm not convoluting it. I'm just of the mind that, if you're going to have a large, universe-based roleplay, you'll need categories to keep track of your setting so you can have the information neatly organized so as to mitigate confusion.

If you create this in the Universe section would there be different rp sections for each world, including in deep space on our ship/ships?

If you create this in the Universe section would there be different rp sections for each world, including in deep space on our ship/ships?
To an extent, yes. Don't want it bogged down by too many location threads, but I want locations available.

Also, space may very well be a location, but individual ships wouldn't be.

Have no fear! I am hear to help!
No then, what is already decided in the Star Wars rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.