Star Wars Universe Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhh, nobody is supposed to know I'm a knock-off.

I mean... *jumps and shoots*

Yeah, I was generally saying after the Sith, the Moffs did a better job at running a more "peaceful" Empire that got better as time went on.

Yeppers it took sometime but in the end palps empire (or what was left of it) was actually doing good, making treaties, being nice guys, but still being racist douche-bags to aliens

Yeah they're racist towards aliens, but that's just how the Empire worked. Remember: they were the Nazi's of the Galaxy.

In the EU, it was still going for the next few decades. Hell, it was still around at the time of Cade Skywalker who is the great great great grandson of luke.

Was pretty much a joke of a distant power by that point, though.

I would love to participate in this RP, has it started yet?

I would love to participate in this RP, has it started yet?
Not yet. We're ironing out plot details.

Alright, so, it could be possible that the Empire is still around, having made an aliance of sorts with the Republic. If we include an emergent Sith faction, perhaps their motivation could be to infiltrate both sides and goad them into another war, possibly by spreading lies and propaganda, and initiating false flag operations. Could use some help from the Hutt cartels and Mandalorian mercenary groups to achieve these ends.

Pacificst or warmongering?

Hello ^^. I would love to join this RP. I have a character in mind, a Cantrosian! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some short sonsaqueens

Not sounding impatient, but how soon is it until the OoC is set up? We seem to have a lot of interest, so it might be a good idea to get started soon (as to not lose said interest).

Also, @Afterman, if you need a Co-GM, I'm willing to help out. I get running something this big can get complicated, so I'm laying my help on the table now rather then later ^^

Just offering, feel free to say no.

son of a queen.
The queen part bein a female cat

Reactions: ch0sen1
Not sounding impatient, but how soon is it until the OoC is set up? We seem to have a lot of interest, so it might be a good idea to get started soon (as to not lose said interest).
I was wanting to make sure we all agreed on the main backdrop plot, and the few other details we had specified. If everyone else is ready I can throw an OOC thread up. It may take a while for me to write out an introduction that I'm happy with, but I'll get started if you guys are ready.

Well, I vote Alternate timeline, not too long before the galactic empire or at least it is still around because white stormtrooper armor and their variants are awesomely awesome. I don't give a fuck what the fucking mando armor is made out of, the stormtroopers are far cooler

Yeah, Trooper armour is more iconic anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.