Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars

Rose Stark (Coruscant)
As the two finally made it to the council room rose felt a warmth inside but also a bit of hatred for some odd reason. Then rose looked over at Ardana and smiled and said "You think we will see any great jedi masters? Or maybe they'll be with their padawans!" Rose said as she was getting even more excited by the second. But yet a anger grew inside her. Rose tried to push away this feeling but it kept coming to her. She was able to maintain her excitement on the out side but was torn in the in side. "Why do I fell this way there isn't any reason I should be feeling this way" She said under breath while looking around the room.

Captain Brunhald
"Jax if you keep holding that blaster like that I will break your neck into that position so it will look straight to you got that!" Brunhald yelled shaking his head at these new shinies that looked as though they just came out of training. He was about to get onto another person doing something wrong until he got a message from the General to start packing up to get going. "Alright you lot start packing up and you've only got 1 hour to do it, and I don't even wanna see a single rusty bolt left behind you got that!" After setting them to work he started helping out wanting to make sure that they left nothing behind to help out these clankers get a single edge on them. "We'll be ready to march forward in an hour sir," Brunhald relayed through the comlink inside his helmet before yelling at someone taking apart something wrong and threatened to shove that piece of metal somewhere those bastards would never find it.

Last edited:
Count Varanasi Asha
The dull hum of machinery could be heard in a small dimly lit room. A vibrant red glow fills the room, casting dark shadows over a steel grey desk, a robed figure sitting behind it. Gloved fingers tapped the steel in a soft rhythm. Amber eyes glanced over at a small holo projector, a long range communication device. It was just about time to move this war along.

His fingers danced along the buttons, initiating a message to be transmitted to a select few individuals, his generals as it were. The device whirred to life as the man pulled the hood up over his head, obscuring his face in shadow. Light shined over him, barely illuminating his face, encompassing his form in a dull blue light. This would allow the other devices to show his image and transmit his voice through a direct channel to his subordinates.

"Gentlemen, the time has come. I will be assigning each of you an important task. Firstly, three of you will travel to the neutral planets of Tatooine, Bonadan, and Bakura. Convincing these planets to surrender control to us should be no difficult matter.

Additionally, General Gesack, you are to lead an attack on the planet Dathomir. This location will open up a vital route, and will also open up the useful option of recruiting the Dathomirians as dark jedi. Lastly, Admiral Darius, your fleet will assault Muunilinst.

The remainder of you shall remain in reserve. Be ready to deploy immediately at a moment's notice, should any force need reinforcement, or I have further need of you. You have your orders. You will begin preparations immediately, and move as soon as you are able. I expect timely and satisfactory results, lest you forget I am neither a patient nor forgiving man."

The image faded slowly out, as did the light illuminating him. Soon enough, his armies would march, and a series of great battles would begin to unfold. A sly smile formed on his face as he lowered his hood again. This war was finally going to get interesting and begin to advance towards it's conclusion. A short glimmer caught his eye as the device activated, the image of a cloaked woman formed over the device. The familiar face of his flashed him a smile before speaking.

"My lord, word has just arrived of Asajoish's arrival at the academy on Korriban. It seems that he has made a sour impression on one of the instructors. Reminds me of you, frankly."

A quiet chuckle escaped from him at get words.

"I see. Hardly surprising. I don't imagine he will be fool enough to get himself killed this soon. Not when he has so much to prove."

The woman also chuckled briefly before responding again.

"Indeed. Perhaps you should visit him and remind him of what he is fighting for? It may do him some good. Although I doubt he will appreciate it."

"Not likely. Perhaps you are right, though. I will speak to you again later."

The woman smiled, bowing slightly in a placating gesture.

"Very well my lord. There is something we must discuss when you are available. At length."

Varanasi raised a brow before her image faded.

"That's...ominous."

Raine & Ocampo
A small ship slowly descended into the capitol city or Trandosha. After a few moments a pair of young women exited the ship, moving down the ramp at a steady pace. They each carried several bags for salvage, stacked within one another to make for easier carrying.

Small sparks of conversation bounced between the two as they made their way to the docking authority. Raine begrudgingly paid the fee for leaving their ship there for a while. It didn't take long for the pair to make their way to a market, where they purchased a suitable speeder that would allow them to more easily manoeuvre the landscape and carry the salvage they would collect. Once ready, theybsped off away from the capital, seeking any areas for the treasures of battle.

"Make sure you scan for contacts every few minutes. We don't want to be surprised by any clone troops or battle droids."

Ocampo flashed the human woman a callous stare.

"Of course. I'll also scan for any large concentrations of metal or energy signatures. Shouldn't be many; considering the fact that we are moving away from civilization."

Raine chuckled briefly and nodded, taking a quick turn to alter their course. She found herself hoping that they would manage to find a decent haul before sundown. Traversing this terrain at night could be troublesome.

"Picking up anything?"

The droid looked at the blonde woman with an irritated glance before responding curtly.

"Seriously? We've been out here for fifteen minutes tops. No, I haven't detected anything yet. Sheesh, you are so impatient."

Raine giggled and shook her head, letting her long hair flow behind her before flashing a grin to her companion.

"Sure am! Only because it annoys you, though."

Ocampo's teeth ground together briefly before shaking her head again. She had to stifle a smile as she looked away. Even though she did annoy her at times, she found those little personality quirks endearing.

Marching upon the foreboding sands of Trandosha, Wrangler was not in a pleasant mood - he didn't get any chow and was just informed to get his ass in gear. On an empty stomach and searching through his bunk for the gear he'd been ordered to gather up. Within a moment though he'd found all that was needed, having placed the weapons neatly beneath his rack in a secluded pantry section meant specifically for weaponry of many different kinds. Standing upright and attaching said weaponry, he pulled on the dark and stained threads making up his cloak. As he walked from his barracks the stagnant Doshan winds made the tattered ends billow against its force.

Concealed eyes gazed through a black visor and observed all the sudden activity within their small encampment, and got to doing his part by rushing forward to stop a crate from collapsing onto an unsuspecting Trooper.

"Hey! Be careful, Trooper. We need every hand on deck for the crazy shit we're about to try and pull off."

He was not angry though seeing as how even Trooper's were imperfect, despite the Republic propaganda saying otherwise. Pushing the crate back into its original position and walking towards where he suspected Commander Tylan to be, Hunter was ready to be briefed. Upon seeing Tylan, the Trooper called out.

"Tylan, I'm ready to be briefed!"

Name: Zerrak Niedra & Joran Niedra
Forces: 288 Special Forces Troops (Currently in Hiding/ Covert)
Current Objective: Finalizing some big

Joran

Sitting upon one of the many countless spires that rise above Coruscant, Joran looked upon one of her objectives. With the use of her high powered binoculars she is able to track the traffic in and around the Jedi Temple. Security close to the Temple makes it a fortress, sure any normal citizen could walk straight up to the front doors. However anyone affiliated with the underground or Sith, know to keep their distance less the Jedi sense your presence. Beside her, three other trained Scouts Keep a record of vehicles that pass by their target. In specific they Were Keeping track of the merchant ships, one of at least 900 meters long if not more that pass above the city. They have been at this for a 6 months now and are about ready to make their first move, after arriving here Coruscant.

One of the soldiers Dropped their binoculars to turn to her Commander. " With the noise those babies will make we should be able to take a few shots at them before anyone realizes." With a smile fitting a Sith Sniper the trooper she turned and resumed her scouting job. Joran was not much of a talker. However she agreed, with only their youngest brother being allowed to remain at the main house. Her and Zerrak must make a name for themselves and earn their fathers respect.

In the Niedra family there are three children. Joran the oldest, Zerrak the first boy, and Sadyir the only force sensitive of the three. Their family name has long been tied to producing force sensitive children for the empire. Because of this they are firmly placed within the lower nobility. Being born without the power of the force, Joran & Zerrak are considered failures to their parents. Disowned for not being a magical freak.

Zerrak
Coruscant - Level -1313 the Under World in an old warehouse (Temporary Sith Base)

Zerrak is currently standing in a small room checking the monitors and devices around him. Over the last 6 months he has been hard at work setting up all of the logistics, and planning all of the steps of his operation. Smuggling their forces into the planet; contacting underground gangs and organisations, setting up deals to have them smuggle in weapons and ammunition, scouting their targets, noticing patterns. Then finally enacting the first steps. Acquiring fake identifications, implanting troops under cover inside large merchant companies in order to acquire flight plans and ship ID. All the while remaining Incognito, Using Proxies, changing bases often and using the poor and needy to preform non-essential jobs. These jobs range from carrying missions to picking up and dropping off objects at desired locations. They would even deliver missions to neutral factions, along with their pay.

All of this mystery all of the misdirection, only to ensure that the Republic would not be able to smell a Sith's presence. But soon this ploy will be over, only the Empire could orchestrate what is about to be done. The game is about to begin on Coruscant, all that is required now is the signal to begin it all.

Sitting back into his chair he could hear his Logistics team packing up the base. They will not remain here after today's events. No amount of misdirection and ploys, even from an expert such as himself could protect him if he stayed this location much longer.

On the monitors a live feed of four locations could be seen. The Jedi Temple home to the police of the Republic; The Senate Building, the voice and hope of the republic people, The Imperial Palace, home to the most powerful men and women in the Galaxy, and The University of Coruscant, Where new Republic leaders are made.

End of post…..

(Jedi you guys should be feeling very many disturbances in the force. Especially if you're at those four locations, or even on the planet.)(Not Evil :D)

Keller Jenks - The Cave - Orbiting Coruscant

Keller looked out from the bridge windows, showing Coruscant. He turned, and approached the long-range transmitter. He didn't have any assignments, objectives, or battles going on now, and he knew he was needed somewhere. "Attention, calling any Republic forces in need of assistance or aid, attention, calling any Republic forces in need of assistance or aid. This is General Keller Jenks of the Republic," Keller broad-casted to all Republic receivers. He called in the Commando squad under his command, currently stationed on The Cave. "Attention, Charlie squad, to the bridge," He called, his voice authoritarian. After Charlie squad had arrived, he approached them. "At ease, troopers. New orders; you are to remain with me at all times until ordered otherwise. I need you to be on close standby. Be ready for anything. Dismissed." The four commando's saluted and sat down at a few empty consoles across the bridge. Keller made his way back to the bridge viewing windows, waiting patiently for a reply to his offer of help.

Captain Brunhald
"Alright men fall in line time to go over the mission!" Brunhald yells counting the troops and noticed that one was missing which was his Lieutenant, Hunter. He spotted the clone yelling at Tylan about being briefed causing him to sigh and march over. "Listen soldier the Commander doesn't brief you guys I do now come on and fall in line cause i'm only saying this once." After that short conversation he stepped back over making sure that everyone was paying attention before starting.

"Alright boys listen up and listen close cause i'm only saying this once so if you fuck up those rust buckets will be the last thing you have to worry about!" He shouted making sure that everyone was on the same page before pulling out a holo-map and enlarged it. "
Okay our target for this mission shall be one of the convoys heading into the city for two reason the first being we need supplies, and the other is screwing them out of one more convoy." He highlighted an area to show just where the convoy would be before going on, "The demolition squad has already planted bombs all over that passage making it a minefield for them as our troops wait in the sand for the blast to go off." He then drew attention to some far off places surrounding the path "Here is where our snipers will be on overwatch for the convoy and to also put down some covering fire when we roll up in there to clean up."

After that last bit he closed down the map and stood there and took off his helmet, "Listen up boys this is the chance to take out one of their footholds in our system and gain back another planet for the Republic," he said looking at them all with pride, "We're the best that the Republic has to offer as the first ones in and the last ones out...now let's go show those CIS scum just what the Vanguard division is made of alright!" After that short rally he put back on his helmet getting into battle mode for the fight ahead.

Reactions: OrionsHammer