Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Its okay Orions, at least your computer didnt blue screen!

Also, if you deleted it, why not use the Undo button?

sir_galahad_by_kr0npr1nz-d8jb0wy_zpsmr9ptxva.jpg

Name: Galahad

Race: Human (Cybernetically Altered)

Place of Residence: Mathilda

Personality: Galahad is not one for laughing, usually stoic and quiet on his missions. A highly-functioning sociopath unless on his medication, Galahad is a force to be reckoned with in terms of combat and intellect both. Without his medicine, which he usually always takes on time he becomes more efficient as a killer, systematically running through simulations in his head. Essentially he becomes the sociopath his medicine helps him not to be, and operates more mechanically as result. However when he's on his medication, he has the capacity to feel much more emotion and generally is less on edge.

History: Galahad grew up on the higher levels of Coruscant as an only child, belonging to a wealthy family that had a high status within the world of Industry. As a child Galahad watched as his parents were killed by an Assassin, whom usually were sent after him instead. This one day caught them all by surprise, as he watched the light fade from their eyes he vowed silently to become somebody in the Galaxy. And so he moved on to a prestigious academy that taught him many things, and graduated third of his class. Along the way he learned a great deal of things, mostly from mercenaries and assassins alike whom he'd hired to teach him their ways. He'd used the wealth of his family, that was governed at that time by a droid long-since enlisted into the familial services. Learning demolitions and sabotage techniques came natural to Galahad, alongside Marksmanship. At the age of 23 he'd begun his career in "Hunting."

Renown: Well known for being a hunter of both Bounty Hunter and Sith/Jedi alike.

----Stats----
(All Bounty Hunters start with 15 Points to Distribute)

Strength: 6

Speed: 6

Agility: 12 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)

Intelligence: 8

Knowledge: 7 (different in the fact that this encompasses information that you possess about planets, the Galaxy, enemy units and powers, ect.)

Finesse: 7 (how Fluid/Graceful you are in combat)

Stamina: 6

Weapon Skill: 8 (how good you are at using Weapons)

Vehicle Skill: 5 (How good you are at piloting Vehicles)

Spaceship Skill: 5 (How good you are at piloting Spaceships.)

----Combat Info----

Weapons:
PFeSCXy.png
Custom-Made Blaster Rifle

NagaiBlade-TURcov.jpg
Tehk'La Blade (x6)

400px-B-55_Repeating_Needler.png
Two B-55 Repeating Needler Blaster Pistols

AscentionGun_negwt.jpg
One Ascension Gun

Model_J1_palm_blaster.png
One Model J1 Palm Blaster (Concealed in right sleeve)

DarksaberRender.jpg
One Darkblade

Skills: Tracking, Sabotage, Demolitions, Marksmanship, Hand to Hand, Splicing, Swordsmanship, Quickdraw, Jedi/Sith Morals and Traditions, Manipulation.

Specialty: Tracking, Hand to Hand, Marksmanship.

Equipment: Datapad (Small), Cortosis gauntlets.

----Personal Spaceship----

Ship Appearance:
650px-SlaveI-SWE.png

Ship Name: Mathilda

Ship Type: Firespray-31 Class Patrol and Attack Craft

Ship Specialty: Open Combat

Ship Weapons: Twin Blaster Cannons (2)
Rapid Fire Laser Cannons (2)
Projectile Launchers (2) - Standard load = 3 Proton Torpedoes Each
Minelayer (1) - Void-7 Seismic Charges (9)

Ship Equipment: Hyperdrive, Cloaking Device, Sensor Mask and Jamming System, Escape Craft (one-man)

Ship Crew: Galahad (Possible of +1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice character ^^, accepted :3.

Huh, no Jedi or Sentient Droids yet :3.

I'll be making a sentient droid sometime later, probably. For now Galahad is a Bounty Hunter Hunter and Jedi/Sith hunter rofl.

Yea, though he doesn't look to be as effective as Tal Kryze in the Jedi/Sith Hunter area.

Very interested in this. I will be grabbing General spot for the CIS =3
Will have a CS up in a moment.

Reactions: OrionsHammer
Why does he not look as effective?
Just from the equipment, weapons, and skills. Yours looks to focus on both Jedi/Sith Hunting and other Bounty Hunters hunting, while Tal has equipment, weapon, and skills focused solely on Jedi/Sith Hunting.

Ahhh, I see what you mean. However Tal and Galahad both specialize in hunting Jedi/Sith, simply use different equipment to do so. Galahad is more of the gunslinger inyourface type. You'll see.

Plus if anything being capable of hunting Bounty Hunters as well really ADDS to his prowess. Since he'll be able to involve methods unsuspecting of a Jedi/Sith. Make sense? It's like being double qualified.

Glad this is starting up, even though my ad for it hasn't been accepted yet. I hate how long it takes for ad's/banners to be accepted XD.

I'm gonna be adding themes for my characters now just because.