Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Seeing as at this date Myrkr has been rediscovered, what's your stance on a jedi/sith hunting specialized bounty hunter?

Name: Lieutenant Hunter

Code-Name/Nickname: "Wrangler"

Appearance:
Commander_Geddez_by_jdeberge.jpg

Clone Type: Heavy

Personality: Hunter is well known for his humor on the battlefield, and his nerves of steel in the face of insurmountable odds. He is a Trooper through and through, willing to die and fight for the man next to him and those not next to him. Believing almost religiously the motto "Service before Self" makes him an invaluable battlefield asset, as he will usually see the bigger picture of things. He enjoys a good laugh, a good fight, and a good bite to eat as much as the next guy, if not a bit more. However when on duty, he is very serious. An expect tracker, resulting in reconnaissance missions allow him to most times ignore usual regulations. He is not very formal even to his superior officers, unless they are directly in charge of him or are Jedi. Stubborn to the bone and up for challenges, he hides his love for those whom serve with him using bravado and mockery.

History: Hunter was never a very ambitious Trooper in his younger years, and it showed in his Simulation Scores - always the one to drag the unit he'd been assigned to down, eventually he was passed along as nothing more than a joke. This lack of motivation to do well stemmed from understanding that he was amongst hundreds of thousands, if not millions of other people just like him that could do what he wanted just as good, if not better. He knew he was just a Number. But that all changed when one day a Seperatist Invasion Party stumbled upon his training facility, crippling the defenses and laying siege to it. The facility held out for two entire weeks, and in those two weeks Hunter's potential surfaced from the rubble. After Republic forces appeared to help the facility, Hunter was recognized by the encouragement and cat-calling of his fellow trainees as a core component to the machine which led them to victory. After these weeks passed and he was formally recognized as a valuable asset to the Republic, Hunter was more determined. He excelled and gained exemplary marks in every field, but where he shined most was Reconnaissance work. And so that's what he was assigned, rightfully so. With the Vanguard Division, beneath Captain Brunhald's direct command.

Military Rank: Lieutenant.
----Stats----
(Rookie's start with 17 points to Distribute. Lieutenant's start with 22 points to Distribute. Captain's start with 27 points to Distribute. Commander's start with 32 points to distribute. General's start with 37 points to Distribute.)

Strength: 5

Speed: 7

Agility: 11 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)

Intelligence: 5

Knowledge: 5 (different in the fact that this encompasses information that you possess about planets, the Galaxy, enemy units and powers, ect.)

Finesse: 7 (how Fluid/Graceful you are in combat)

Stamina: 8

Weapon Skill: 9 (how good you are at using Weapons)

Vehicle Skill: 5 (How good you are at piloting Vehicles)

Spaceship Skill: 5 (How good you are at piloting Spaceships.)

----Military Info----

Weapons:
latest
DC-17 Heavy Blaster

tWDg35O.png
AP/SP-MSO (Anti-Personnel/Shield-Personnel-Miniature Shotgun Ordinance)

ejRw0mj.png
Specially Made Blaster Rifle, Capable of Short to Medium Range Sustained Fire.

Division: Vanguard Division

Skills: Due to his Charisma and Fearlessness, he inspires those around him to fight harder despite the hardships.

Specialty: Tracking and CQC

Equipment: Limited time cloaking device.

Wrist-mounted miniature blasters. (Think wrist pistols)
Nice character! Accepted :3.
Seeing as at this date Myrkr has been rediscovered, what's your stance on a jedi/sith hunting specialized bounty hunter?
Yea, feel free to make one if you wish. Just remember that even though he's specialized in Jedi/Sith hunting, he should still expect a hard fight to win, especially if they're in the higher ranks of Jedi/Sith Power ^^.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 Also, looks like you got your wish on wanting someone to join the Vanguard Division ^^.

Didn't expect to get one so soon well then welcome aboard Orion.

Hard fight possibly. But there's some ways to stack the deck. A lot depends on how they confront it. The uninformed will be in for a nasty surprise.

Hehe, seems that the Jedi/Sith don't have just each other to worry about anymore >:D.

Also just so you guys know, there will only be around 30-35 planets under each factions control, and 5-10 Neutral planets for Bounty Hunters, Gray Jedi, and such. Which equals around 60 to 80 Planets. Reason being that i'm gonna give each planet their own benefits and such when controlled by either faction, and i don't think i can do that with every planet in the Series XD.

sithy_sketch_by_cnids-d6h71y8.jpg

Name:
Varanasi Asha
"Darth Deriphan"
"Count Asha"

Appearance:
we_will_prevail_sith_closeup_by_tanathiel-d4iu7wl.jpg

Race:
Sith Pure blood

Place of Residence:
Geonosis

Personality:
Varanasi was raised to be a warrior, both of his parents proud members of the sith race. In truth, he despises the cult that took the name of his people. However, being well informed and knowledgeable of them, knows they are useful, and of course, powerful with the dark side of the force. More so, they empower the dark side, and thus, empower him.

He cares very little for anyone, aside from his family and very small group of friends. In his youth, he was far more friendly to others, but has since become aggressive and unforgiving. Evem though most people view him as evil, he does have a view on making the galaxy better, and actually has a desire for a stronger more efficient universe.

History:
From birth, most Sith are bred to be proud and strong. Varanasi was no exception. He excelled quickly as a child, appearing to be some sort of prodigy among his peers. Well, technically he just eliminated most of them systematically. Not necessarily by killing them, but it was a common method. He entered the academy as a young man, attracting the attention of a particularly ambitious sith lord.

Upon training under him, Varanasi developed his interest in politics, seeking out a way to bring about legitimate change. Of course, this went hand in hand with gaining power. He decided that he sought to bring not only himself, but his species and the galaxy great power.

After many years, he became a Lord, earning the respect and fear of many. Only a single person refused to bow to him, and not surprisingly, he fell in love with her. Eventually, they spawned a child, and Varanasi accepted that he was some day going to decay and fade away. Even sooner, he would be replaced. His training reached new plateaus, as did his ambition, amd he sought out a method of growing his influence.

Over the next several years, his power grew, followers flocked to him and the Sith expanded. Varanasi discovered the remnants of an ancient droid army, and decided that his method for bringing about change, would be to use un-life to bring death to the current era. He would use the past to bring a new future. Over time, he would conquer the galaxy, and birth a glorious and infinitely powerful empire.

Sith Rank:
Count

Military Rank:
General

Lightsaber:
ESG_Lightsaber_Pike_by_TrapperMitch.jpg

Specialty:
Manipulation

Master:
None

Accepting Padawans:
Yes

Padawan/Student:
_______

----Stats----
(Count starts with 32 points to Distribute.)

Strength:

Speed:

Agility:

Intelligence:

Knowledge:

Finesse:

Stamina: 11

Midi-Chlorian Amount:

----Force Stats----
(Count starts with 12 Force Points to Distribute.)

Force Core:

Force Control:

Force Sense:

Force Alter:

Force Dark Side:

Force Mastery:

----Force Powers----
(Count starts with 7 Powers.)
  • Telekinesis​
  • Force Destruction​
  • Drain Knowledge​
  • Deadly Sight​
  • Dark Transfer​
  • Force Grip/Choke/Crush​
  • Force Travel​

----Military Forces----

(To be edited)

150,000 B1-Battledroids
50,000 B2-Battledroids
15,000 Droideka's
100 Battle Tanks
15 Carrier Spaceships
20 Lucrehulk Capital Ships​

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright he got a Midi-Chlorian amount of 7,800.

The traits he gained from being a Sith Pureblood are that he learns/gains stats in Force Dark Side faster than normal and gains 1 point in Force Dark Side, Force Mastery, and Force Core.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well, we need a Leader for the Republic XD.

BH_Sheet01.jpg

Name: Tal Kryze

Race: Human mandalorian

Place of Residence: Corellia/the Cortana

Personality: Tal is an opportunist and a specialized Jedi/Sith hunter. He is not bound by conventionality can routinely breaks norms like trying to snipe out a force wielder which often doesn't work out as well as planned. He instead extensively researches, abuses that knowledge, and gears himself to stack the deck as much as possible. That's what led him to his current approach of formal duels. He is often able to make it so a hunted jedi cannot kill him even if they win based upon the code and uses a number of literary loopholes to achieve what he wants as he is perfectly capable of shirking agreements or getting around them with ease. He does not particularly care who hires him and tends to make sure he's done nothing really "wrong" himself in recent time so as to be able to hold his general neutrality.

History: Tal was brought up as a part of the remnants of Death Watch but never shared their ideals. He was more out for himself and it showed. He tried to leave and when the request was denied proposed that he bring back a dead jedi to stand in as his service to the cause fulfilled. The matter was somewhat laughed off as he was only a regular level trainee and not a whole lot more. Setting off to do research and recon, he chose his target, a new Jedi Knight. It seemed much smarter than trying to pick a fight with a padawan and master. He tried every possible trick and trap but even with best setup, the fight was absurdly hard, only to be won with some luck and the crushgaunt. At that point, he realized that the jedi has undergone what he called a dose of mortality in that instant where something happened beyond their expectations like grabbing the lightsaber. Leaving Death Watch with his equipment after dropping off the corpse, he went about researching for more ways to create that same effect in between and during various bounty collectings and took that as part of his payment. He stumbled upon two such things: ysalamiri and cortosis, both mentioned in older records. The latter seemed harder to obtain that the former so he took a trip to Myrkr and paid a hefty sum for collecting some ysalamiri safely with some hired help. Bringing them back to Corellia, he began to breed them and adjusted his gear to match, getting rid of his jetpack and wrist mounted blasters to make room for a trio of ysalamiri. As expected, the following jedi hunt was accomplished with much more ease that the first and more by his preparation than by luck. The effects exceeded his expectations and it seemed almost like the jedi went from air to being dunked into icy water once he got close. With the money gained from the job, he set out to find Cortosis which he discovered to be absurdly expensive and hard to obtain even with money.

Over the next few years, Tal went about gathering up money and even scrapping vibroblades for Cortosis till he gathered enough for 2 gauntlets and 20 cortosis alloy bullets. Getting a slugthrower to use the latter with, he resumed his bounty hunting in earnest but made sure to keep his actions quiet enough that only the people whom he wanted to have know about him have more than rumors. He didn't mind this sort of occupation since it paid rather well. When push came to shove, knowledge was everything, even when dealing with those whom most thought to be borderline superhuman. It just took a bit of knowing how they ticked. Armed with a bunch of anti-lightsaber tech and an about 15 meter anti-force bubble, he went off selling his services to the highest bidders, all supposing that things were done his way.

Renown: Not terribly well known among the populace. Reasonably known among the specific crowd that wants a jedi or sith hunter. Just the way he likes it.

----Stats----
(All Bounty Hunters start with 15 Points to Distribute)

Strength: 5

Speed: 5

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 7

Knowledge: 8

Finesse: 5

Stamina: 5

Weapon Skill: 10

Vehicle Skill: 5

Spaceship Skill: 5

----Combat Info----

Weapons: A pair of westar-35 blasters, a slugthrower pistol with 20 cortosis alloy bullets, 4 thermal detonators, and a darksaber. When not hunting Jedi or Sith, he switches out his ysalamiri in his gauntlets for wrist mounted ascension guns and his slugthrower pistol for a disruptor rifle and a flechette launcher.

Skills: Swordsmanship, the basics around the board like flying/marksmanship/etc, close quarters combat, and a helluva lot on Jedi and Sith traditions, history, habits, code, fighting styles, and etiquette.

Specialty: Jedi/Sith hunting

Equipment: A pair of Cortosis weave mandalorian crushgaunts and ysalamiri. He carries 3 of the latter usually, one on the back and two small ones on each forearm underneath the armor plating.

----Personal Spaceship----

Ship Appearance:
YT-2000b.jpg

Ship Name: Cortana

Ship Type: Small freighter, YT-2000

Ship Specialty: Open combat and survival

Ship Weapons: 1 ion cannon, 1 laser cannon, autoturrets on the top and bottom, chaff, and sonic mines. The standard stuff except that an ion cannon has replaced the second laser cannon and sonic mines have been made the warhead of choice.

Ship Equipment: Hyperdrive, ysalamiri living space, the autoturret system, and all of the extra gear he might need ranging from rations to a sniper rifle, a blaster rifle, etc.

Ship Crew: Himself and an astromech

Last edited:
Lol, he wears 3 living creatures that repel the force, that's certainly unique alright! Accepted, though, will you be doing his History at some point? Or are you just going to slowly reveal it over time in the IC?

I never do reveal as I go because I hate that. I feel like its English for "has no relevant history because laziness" since people almost never actually reveal it. I just left it blank because I was pissed, having spent a while typing it up only to have the internet fall out on me with the previous draft being before I typed it. So I'll be adding it back as I go but it will definitely be there.

And yes, 3 living creatures that repel the force. Rather annoying to the over-reliant. As he puts it, a dose of mortality.

I never do reveal as I go because I hate that. I feel like its English for "has no relevant history because laziness" since people almost never actually reveal it. I just left it blank because I was pissed, having spent a while typing it up only to have the internet fall out on me with the previous draft being before I typed it. So I'll be adding it back as I go but it will definitely be there.

And yes, 3 living creatures that repel the force. Rather annoying to the over-reliant. As he puts it, a dose of mortality.
Yea, i just imagined him wrapping them around his wrists and torso XD.

Also, his body type looks a little feminine as well, so that provided another laugh, with people mistaking him for a female only for him to reveal his face and have them freak out because they had been checking out a dude the entire time XD.