Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, as for "one true sith lord"
More accurately would be "The Master"
Rule of Two and all. Only a Master and an Apprentice. Though Old Palpie did have an "Emperor's Hand" as Mara Jade which was a force-sensitive operative. Second in rank to Vader.

Yep!

Also, not many people may know this, but there's a theory that Palpatine is Anakin's father. Think about it: Ani wasn't conceived, but he was brought into existence via medichlorians. Who needed the most impressive Jedi as an apprentice to rule the galaxy?

Palpatine.

Reactions: Some_Bloke
I'd rather forget about most of Episode 1 nd the horrible dialog, thank you very much.

Also, may just go with human due to the fact I now got ton of pics to choose from using the character creator from Defiance. Okay game, btw.

I honestly thought (and still think) Ep.1 wasn't that bad along with the other prequels. I know I'm a minority in the fanbase, but I can see the value in the films.

Yeah they were pretty bad, but that's because nobody has Lucas on some kind of restraint. The fact that he even went so far as to say the corrections and explanations in the EU were false because they "we're not, and never will be, canon".

Hopefully Disney has some common sense and gets Ep. 7 right.

He did not make any explanation. He let others explain for him and gave people like Karin Traviss work.

But. now, ALL of Expanded Universe, anything that isn't TV-show or Movie is now Non-Canon. Or at least Second canon.

Yes, sadly that's true.

Seeing as how Marvel TV shows are going, I don't think Star Wars is going to make any kind of successful programming/EU stuff for a while..

I didn't even like The Clone Wara that much (stayed away from both the Show and the Movie. God dammit, Lucas). However, when I saw it was cancelled by Disney, I actually face palmed. That was a really stupid decision. That show was making A LOT of money. Not to mention it has a massive fanbase.

But we can only hope that Disney doesn't try to make kid-friendly programming for SW and sticks with the formula previously seen with the other films.

Speaking of them, is it just me or will not having the 20th Century Fox fanfare before the films be really weird?

They re making Star Wars Rebels now. And Star Wars Clone Wars canceled because it was in the midst of the Disney getting Star Wars phase so there was alot of issues. Hell, because of Disney getting Lucasarts, we will never see games like Star Wars 1313 which suuuuuuuuuuuucks

Though Star Wars Clone Wars DID get little better after that movie, explaining more about order 66 and what not. And Star Wars Rebels, from what I've seen, looks like fun. Going back to a single group instead of being ALL OVER THE PLACE like Clone Wars, a single ship and it's crew. Rather like the Sequels.

I agree. Rebels could be interesting. We'll just have to wait and see.

But I absolutely hate the fact that good games keep getting cancelled due to company buy-outs. All the "Marvel" games now are all kid-based like Superhero Squad or Lego Marvel.

I really wish Disney would do something like re-release Star Wars: Galaxies, or finish 1313. But hey, at least Battlefront 3 is confirmed... Right?

I her Battlefront is confirmed but in development.

I both love and hate the fact disney bought marvel. Good thing is that Disvel is making good pg-13 movies like Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Bad thing...it's only...family...friendly...pg-13..movies.

If marvel would get more gritty and do a NC-17 rated Deadpool movie it would just be amazing. Hell, there's a deadpool test footage which would indicate that Fox's deadpool movie would be only CG animated which is BRILLIANT seeing how damaged deadpool could get

I actually saw the test footage and I was like "This. Is. Perfect."

Ryan Reynolds is the perfect Deadpool, and the fact he puts so much energy and devotion into the character really made him awesome. Even during that god-awful X-Men Origins: Wolverine film, Wade Wilson was easily the best part (until the end)

That is true.

Two faces (Or at least voices) of deadpool that I can think of is Nolan North and Ryan Reynolds. They, when given good script, do their best. Deadpool the game was aweful deadpool but Nolan did a bang up job despite the awful script.

Anyways....STAR WARS! XD

I think the biggest issue with Deadpool is because he's such an "out there" character, people expect a lot more from the stuff he's in. The game itself was awesome with all the comedy, references and cutscenes. If it was just a movie or an interactive experience like a Point and Click game, then that would've been much better. It wasn't good in terms of action or gameplay, but everything else was pretty good.

Yes, Star Wars.

So in thinking a year after we do this RP, I'll re-release it with a bunch of unneeded CGI, random deleted scenes and add pointless things like blinking Ewoka in. It'll be called "The Special Edition", and it shall be glorious :3

The comedy of the Deadpool game was subpar. Deadpool isn't so much "out there" as people give him credit for. He broke the fourth wall, sure, but he didn't utterly break the narrative. And there was no straight man to work off. The comedy got boring and predictble to the point I was starting to hit myself with the controller. It was funny at first but there was just too much, too fucking much.

But LOL.

Yes, I'm positive that NOBODY will be pissed at the "Special Edition". In fact, it'll allow me to tell the story I've wanted to tell for so long... WITH THE HELP OF CG-3P0!

I basically have a CS ready in my head, cocked, locked and ready to rock.

May or may not be force-sensitive non-jedi.

Also, Soria. THere is an emulator for Star Wars galaxies

On the "Palpatine is Anakin's father", I heard a related but different one involving Darth Plagueis, his master.

While a bit unorthodox, would you allow an empire affiliated ysalamiri toting specialized jedi hunter?

On the "Palpatine is Anakin's father", I heard a related but different one involving Darth Plagueis, his master.

While a bit unorthodox, would you allow an empire affiliated ysalamiri toting specialized jedi hunter?

Possibly :3

So your position would be kind of like an elite Clone Trooper, but more efficient?

Elite clone trooper but more effiecient? Have you even HEARD of Arc-Troopers? Hell, Even Commandos??? The latter were practically 1-4 man army

I was talking about basic militia troopers. The standard ones

Status
Not open for further replies.