Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely game for this! Just wondering what species you're going to allow/restrict?

*GASP*​

*ahem*

Pardon me. Hey, glad you're interested! But in terms of races we'll allow/not allow, I'm game to let a bunch of them through. However, they would need to be humanoid like Twi'leks or Gungans.​

What were you thinking of playing?

Sorry for the late reply, I had to take a phone call. :)

I was thinking of a Bothan, but I'm not sure if they're humanoid enough for what you're looking for?

Bothan's could be good. I would allow somebody to play a Bith, so Bothan's can work.

Reactions: Kurojaki
Okay, so: lets discuss things shall we?

@WarriorHeart, are you in on this plotting right now or are you waiting to see what we come up with?

I'd be a human. I'm thinking some kind of dredge; thief, smuggler, gang enforcer, etc...

Okay sounds good. I'd be a Human Jedi/Sith, but I'll get into that later on.

I've also set the limit for Jedi/Sith characters to 4. That way, we can try to have an even number of good and bad.

Anyway's, lets get into the questions:

1. Shall R2D2 and C3PO be in the RP as NPC's?

2. Does the Empire exist?

3. If #2 is "yes", is Palpatine the Emperor or should somebody else rule the galaxy?

4. Continuing on from #3, if the Empire exists, then will we include a Darth Vader character, or will Darth Vader be already established?

5. Death Star: catalyst for the first story, or non-existant?

6. If #5 is "Non existant", then list a possible threat to the galaxy that we could overcome.

1. Only as a cameo
2. Yes
3. If Palpatine is emperor, then no one should play him...orders could simply be passed down through other commanders
4. Remember the rule of 2 for the Sith...
5. I think a different catalyst would be better. Maybe something like an ancient artifact that would allow some kind of huge sway in power.
6. see above

Alright. Sounds fair. If we get @Tsuruga Jane as a villain, she'll have to confirm her position in the Empire.

I was thinking if Palpatine was a character, he'd automatically be NPC and would only be controlled by myself. Nobody can play "the ultimate Sith Lord"

In terms of the artifact, that could be interesting. Sort of like how the Jedi Knight games played out, with everybody racing after various Jedi/Sith related artifacts in hopes of mastering the Force/resurrecting powerful Sith lords

So sorry I haven't been talking- I got a new phone and am totally absorbed in it. I was thinking a Sith. So I would be Palpatine's apprentice. Definately female character, Twi’Lek? I like that race. I don't really have any ideas about the plot, but if I do, I'll give you guys a shout.

So sorry I haven't been talking- I got a new phone and am totally absorbed in it. I was thinking a Sith. So I would be Palpatine's apprentice. Definately female character, Twi’Lek? I like that race. I don't really have any ideas about the plot, but if I do, I'll give you guys a shout.

Sounds good! With that decided, I think we can move on.

Hmm...This looks interesting.

Always wanted to play something of Star Wars as either Zabrak or Twi'lek/Lethan (May consider something else though) smuggler esq character with a heavily modified DL-18 Blaster pistol and a wrist device. Essentially more active Han Solo

Seriously, Han Solo didn't do shit in the original trilogy other than bump into Boba Fett and fly the Falcon.

That could be fun. You're allowed to have up to 3 characters (like all my RP's), but I don't see why you couldn't be a Zabrak or Twi'Lek smuggler-esk character. I'm guessing male?

yup. Zabrak, Lethan or Mirilan with a pet Vornskr :3 And probably not force sensitive nor Jedi. Fuck Lightsabers. I want a Falcon to call my own and I know of a ship to choose :3

Though interesting that The Emperor has a Non-human apprentice as he was racists as all hell. Seriously racists.

Yeah, but hey: new saga, new rules.

Besides, he had the Twi'lek guy when he was Chancellor. They seemed pretty tight.

Anyways, how would we meet you? You're a smuggler, so I think its time to pull out an infamous reference :3

CANTINA BAND SONG #2, GO!

but I swear to god if you don't shoot first I'm gonna throw you out of this RP....

Fair enough. Though he was a Chancelor of the Republic and couldn't afford being seen as evil at the time but I digress.

He wasn't a twi'lek. I forget what exactly he was but not a twilek Twileks don't have horns of any kind, just Lekus.

Also, why shoot when you can taze? Or have the vornskr tear out the throat? XD

Here's the ship 0w0 WANTS!!!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Maka-Eekai_L4000_transport

AND HAS FLOOR PLANS!!!

Yeah, I don't know what that blue guy was. I thought he was in on the chancellors plan's, but then it never seemed to come around.

Also, on a separate note, whoever hasn't watched the Brock's Dub "Star Wars" trilogy needs to watch it now. Oh my god, I was in tears!

*episode 6 ending scene on Endor*

Luke: Oh look, its my favourite Jedi! Obi-Wan, Yoda, and...

*Hayden Christian appears*

Like: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?! AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO THAT IS?!

HAH XD Yeah.

Anyways, I'm up for being a kewl smuggler that has no honor in combat unlike a Jedi.

may rather be human due to the mostly human employees of the Empire. Better disguise that way. Over thinking foresight FTW

Yeah, could work.

Also, sweet ride, brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.