STAR WARS: The Old Republic

S

Seiji

Original poster
Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-game-poster.jpg

LONG STORY SHORT:

New MMO. Star Wars. RP fields just ripe for the harvest!!

Tain and I are on the Shien server; it's an RP server. JOIN US!!

SEIJI = Jayin, Jedi Guardian of the Republic!

SCREW YOU LUCASARTS FOR NOT MAKING IT MAC COMPATIBLE.
I WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME.
**HUFF**

But hey, if something changes, I'll be sure to hit you up.

It's not new. Don't lie like that, Seiji.

This thing came out on the 20th! :P

Can't say I'll be joining you anytime soon, though. I'm on Hyperspace Cannon with my WoW guild.

I can't remember what server I'm gonna be joining, but I unfortunately won't be able to play with Iwaku. I'm playing with friends/former WoW guildees.

I can't stand how Sith became the Alliance of SWTOR, so I roll a smuggler.

Ok in WoW all the, kids/asshats/Herpicious Maximus/people that don't fuck, played alliance.

and at least on my SWTOR server it's the same way with the sith. but then again my server was full of Herpasaurus rexes anyway.

Different WoW servers have different populations. The WoW server I play on used to be roughly 50/50 until sometime around the Ulduar patch, when it became something more resembling 80/20 Alliance (because all the guilds that were pushing content were on Alliance side).

I played Alliance for a good while, until sometime between the Lich King patch and the release of Cataclysm. I switched to Horde to play with people I played with in a former guild. It is this guild I've moved to Star Wars with. I've noticed nothing substantial yet regarding the population of Hyperspace Cannon, but have heard from a lot of Alliance players I knew in WoW who are now playing Jedi in Star Wars.

Obviously, experiences vary greatly from player to player. That's part of why I was confused with your first post!