Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it possible, but that just made me far more interested in the story! I enjoy having consequences and playing long games like this. Some of my favorite characters that I've used again and again have been the twisted ones who will do anything to survive.

What role would you be playing at the start if we all start as acolytes? Our Overseer? A fellow acolyte? Are you planning on any NPC acolytes, either for us to toy with or you to solely control?

I didn't think it possible, but that just made me far more interested in the story! I enjoy having consequences and playing long games like this. Some of my favorite characters that I've used again and again have been the twisted ones who will do anything to survive.

What role would you be playing at the start if we all start as acolytes? Our Overseer? A fellow acolyte? Are you planning on any NPC acolytes, either for us to toy with or you to solely control?

So far I plan there to be other acolytes as well; a total of around twenty including the PCs as well as an Overseer to start off as the more prevalent characters starting off. I will definitely solely be controlling the Overseer. In regards to the other NPC acolytes as of now I will be controlling them as well. A Co GM would also contribute to the control of NPCs as well. There will be ones that stand out and those that don't in terms of the acolytes. Some will be fodder and fuel to the strong while others will be obstacles to overcome or allies to gain.

Off note I see we have a promising acolyte in the making. XP

Can I be the Dark Lord and pit these fools against one another?

I'm an evil overlord, the world dies according to my whims.
Even if you were the Co GM I'd merely consider it. lol As tempting that would be to watch.

Sorry for the late reply, got preoccupied over the weekend. Anyway, I'll have to pass on this. But good luck with it and thanks for the invite ^^

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Hey is this still a thing?

• Thank You
Reactions: RiddL
Status
Not open for further replies.