Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Combat, War
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

I'll be truthful I've been craving some juicy Sith Role-Play so much so that I've taken it upon myself to try and start up and run one. I plan to be fun on Sith if you will with this if you'll bare with me. In this Role-Play I expect the PCs to be true Sith. It will be expected for your character to use others and do whatever you can to elevate one's self within the Sith Empire. Use the tools of the Sith; cunning and deception. Character death or perhaps even worse fates will await those who are too weak or lack the means to survive in this world. Whatever it takes to live and thrive. That doesn't mean however there can't be any cooperation or alliances for that would be foolish.

I plan to incorporate minor simple game mechanics/stats to this RP which will give a good sense of progression and a visual sign of advancement for characters. Always encouraging to get advantages over fellow Sith both NPC and PC alike.

Still following? Awesome. I plan for the setting to be during The Old Republic. No I have not played the game though I've watched play throughs so don't ask me and yes some lore will be based off of said game as well as other sources and books. I'm not perfect and wouldn't turn down anyone wishing to be my Co GM as that will be a position to claim.

All will begin as force sensitive acolytes having been transported to Korriban whether willing or not to be trained and the weak weeded out. (I may change this to half of the participants starting as acolytes while the other half start as accomplished Sith to create a apprentice and master dynamic once the initial training stages are completed at the academy.) You will gain power and survive or stay weak and be snuffed out of existence. Past acolyte there will be three 'advanced classes' that you'll be working towards and maybe already have pre planned. Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor and Sith Assassin; more detail on these later perhaps.

Post in the thread for interest or questions.

Last edited:
Aww, thanks for the tag! Unfortunately I have a lot on my plate so I'm going to have to pass for now! Best of luck!

Aww, thanks for the tag! Unfortunately I have a lot on my plate so I'm going to have to pass for now! Best of luck!

I'm guessing that'll be the same case for most of whom I've tagged. Thank you Lil

Thanks for the tag! I can't promise to commit right at the moment, but this definitely piques my interest so I'll be keeping an eye on it :D

Thanks for the tag! I can't promise to commit right at the moment, but this definitely piques my interest so I'll be keeping an eye on it :D

That's more than reasonable. I will be developing it further of course putting in more info and what not. Happy to hear you'll be watching from the shadows.

Ahhhh, I...do not have time for another RP right now >.< sorry, dude!

@BlueFlameNikku Thank you for the tag! Unfortunately, I don't feel I'm the best candidate for a Star Wars roleplay. Best of luck to you and the group! :)

Seems you picked a bad time to call this out Nikku, I also am in several rp's atm and don't want to commit to an extra, I'll keep an eye on this though for when you make it, well unless you hold off on it. I don't much care about either of the Space Wizards though. Always liked the Mandalorians and Troopers more.

Last edited:
Have really been looking for a Star Wars RP. What's your posting size/speed requirement? Number of paragraphs, frequency, etc.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
@Red Thunder & @MelodicInferno

I'm happy to see you two interested in this little party here.

Posting expectations: Minimum of 3 paragraphs per post I'd say is reasonable as that's my personal minimal posting size.

Frequency: I want to aim for 1 post a week from everyone even if its just 3 short paragraphs. A post is better than no post and once people start taking longer and longer to post due to lack of consistency the role-play dies a slow and painful death.

Writing level: Again I won't ask of others what I do not do myself. Mid level to high level writing will be appreciated. If I can read it and not want to smash the writer's face in with a pole-axe then I believe its tolerable.

Consequences: One I repeat one warning will be issued if the posting frequency is not abided by without PMing a reason to me or Co GM if one will exist in time. Everyone's got stuff to do, I know so do I. Communication makes the world go round and helps we not want to strangle you.

Additionally I will probably set up a Discord server for this as over time I've come to find out that doing so is a fantastic idea.

Reactions: Red Thunder
I'm in, my dude.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
This looks cool. I'll join. How do you feel about a Sith acolyte who was once a Padawan?

This looks cool. I'll join. How do you feel about a Sith acolyte who was once a Padawan?

I feel Padawan turning Sith would already put you above an acolyte so you wouldn't be apart of the initial training nor would you be a Sith searching for an apprentice. However, I will allow a Sith acolyte that had been a Jedi Initiate as that will be of a more similar standing.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Seeing that there are at least four individuals who are interested at the moment I will begin work on the OOC and some more detailed info.

Until the OOC thread is up please feel free to continue asking questions to me or others in this thread. Also don't be afraid to put forward any suggestions to me.

If our character is outmaneuvered and killed - or worse, is no longer in any position to be roleplayed - would we be allowed to create another character?

Reactions: Cush Almighty
If our character is outmaneuvered and killed - or worse, is no longer in any position to be roleplayed - would we be allowed to create another character?

I'm glad you asked that question. The answer is yes. However, to 'encourage' living no matter what within and somewhat out of the story a penalty will be placed upon your next character. Whether that be having decreased stat or stats compared to the rest of the PCs or having less advantages in general. Maybe you will have to start as a lowly acolyte again or maybe a Sith Apprentice if the other PCs have reached the rank of a full Sith by that time.

Adding in more game like elements I feel anyways keeps the RP even more interactive and fun; especially really dark harsh game rules. lol But that's the fun of it. A PC has the chance to kill your character but instead offers you a deal to basically serve them. If you accept you live on. Remember, death is death where there is no glory. Live on even in servitude and you could still one day take your revenge on the fool who let you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.