Star Wars: The Force Awakens Discussion (Spoilers Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are tons of comics, games and official encyclopedias with this information.
I've never cared a whit about the EU

Kylo knew of him. Kylo even stops to look at him after the massacre. Finn is also supposed to be one of his guys, one of the orders troopers. The order is super important to Ren. It is a no-brainer for him who has allready shown to be prone to rage, to flip his shit at some low rank nobody fucking up his big plans.
And yes, you're right XD I was just replying to the people who were saying that it didn't seem to make sense that people who didn't know him were calling him a traitor. Did they all know him in that context? Apparently yes, but even IF they didn't, it would still make sense I think.

I've never cared a whit about the EU

Me neither, but there are canon sources outside the movies and such.

I think the Star Wars Rebels cartoon has an espiode about Imperial Academy training and they're all non-clone humans. I need to watch the show.

Then it is no wonder you don't know anything about the "extended universe" obviusly.
I read a book here and there, but comics and the like? I dunno man, I can't afford comics, I'm not one of cool kids.

Also I found some of the EU to just be really bad, like George Lucas had pulled a 'no editorial review' on writing it again.

I also imagined that the Empire would have, you know, kept the Kaminoens on for moar clones.

I read a book here and there, but comics and the like? I dunno man, I can't afford comics, I'm not one of cool kids.

Also I found some of the EU to just be really bad, like George Lucas had pulled a 'no editorial review' on writing it again.

I also imagined that the Empire would have, you know, kept the Kaminoens on for moar clones.
EU is a mixed bag for sure. One of the good things about the EU reboot. Marvel can now pick and chose the canon, while giving us more amazing things like the Vader comics.

Anywaysss. The clones DNA was actually degrading at a accelerating rate, and the provider was offed by Sam.E.Jedi, making replenishment impossible.

ALso in the old canon, there was a Clone Uprising.

Interesting

Well, I feel other then that, my point about the Deathstar still stands lol

All that with the Clones, and the Empire switched to real people and not clones because of the reasoning from someone. I don't know who, maybe the Emperor, Vader, or some Admirals/Generals, but the reasoning was basically the Empire took over the Republic so quickly because of those Clones. The Fear/Insight that maybe it may happen to them, so away with the clones!

I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere, but that was a major ass long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.