Mako - Kashyyyk, Shadowlands: Freaking out on Force
Orix - En route to Dantooine: On a mission of the Order and himself

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Name: Irasiv'ik'Utona, Vik
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 181lbs

red-divider12_zps9jb1sxyh.png

P R O S
Determined: "I will get that information. Now it's up to you to decide if you want me to crack your code or your skull."
Bold: "I'll take my chances without my gun. I'm pretty handy with a knife. Get it? Handy. Ah. Sorry. I shouldn't make fun of the fact that I just cut yours off."
Analytical: "This report has been falsified. Huh. Well, I know how to make it un-falsified, and it isn't pretty."
Charismatic: "I'm the sort of person that's nice until I'm not."
Fast Learner: "I know how to call you an ass in six different languages."

C O N S
Ruthless: "I know. I know. You have a wife and kids. They would miss you if I killed you. But I have to. So, stop showing me their picture. They're really ugly."
Egotistical: "I can shoot that guy without looking. Seriously, without looking. Oh wait, he's going to shoot me while looking? Eh. Bring it on."
Impulsive: "My father used to call me g'enrcen'o and so I called him a k'pah vit. Looking back, that was not a good thing to say to the man holding a hot brand."
Enjoys His Vices: "I haven't drank too much. I've drank way too much."
Questions Himself: "Is this what my life will amount to? A trail of broken bones, minds, and hearts?"

Force Sensitive: N/A
S K I L L S
Marksmanship: Vik is a good shot with both a plasma blaster and a plasma rifle. He favors the rifle, prone to long distance shots and assassinations. Yet, he can hold his own with a blaster. No mercenary or bandit is going to get the drop on him.
Gathering Intel: To some people Vik is as blunt and rough as a spiked mace. If he wants something, though, he's as charming and roguish as any vagabond in a good story. He's also good at getting information behind closed doors and locked computers. And maybe he's picked a few pockets in his time.
Sabotage: No grand First Order Agent would dare go through a mission without absolutely destroying something from the ground up. Whether or not it's with literal explosive or equally explosives lies, Vik is very talented at decimating things.
Melee: It's been only recently that Vik has gotten into this aspect. Impersonating bounty hunters, mercs, and the like, have forced him to learn a bit of hand-to-hand combat and how to use a vibroblade. He prefers the latter as it's quicker to end a fight.
Tactical: Vik can't do his job without knowing everything about it and discovering its weak points. He doesn't boast to be the best strategic mind, he definitely can't maneuver armies or empires, but usually get what he came for in a mission.

A P P E A R A N C E
vikprof_zpswx0vnrza.png
VikImperial_zpsbdr5vquf.png
TalVog_zps3jjsw3py.png
VikGun_zpserf4e6d0.png

VikRifle_zpsmjhjtbqb.png
Vikarmblade_zpsjxeiqoo2.png

B I O G R A P H Y
Irasiv'ik'Utona (Vik) was born on Csilla and was the son of Irasiv'artan'Kisall (Vartan). He was the middle child of three sons, and so by definition was the worst child out of the lot. Many might find it hard to believe that Chiss even have bad children given their way of life and strict disciplinary code. In any other culture, he would be considered "a good kid." In Chiss culture, he was viewed as a constantly falling avalanche of problems.

His most notable offense was spying on everyone. Admiral Vartan's officers would bring home interesting paraphernalia and gadgetry from other cultures in hopes of studying it and improving it. It would be locked away, of course, but Vik would always find it. Sometimes he'd fix or improve a piece of equipment, using it to terrorize his other brothers. But his favorite thing to do was find holos of stories and legends from other cultures. He'd watch them and re-watch them until he knew them by heart. Of course, he'd always be caught afterwards, and punished, but it never stopped him.

Well, it almost never stopped him. As he matured, though, his father began retaliating harsher and harsher to his outbursts. A time came when Vik became worn down. When he reached his twelfth year, he embodied Chiss traits perfectly. His spirit wasn't broken, but he'd been pushed quite a ways from it.

Vik spent the next three years earning his rank among the Ascendancy. His father's position helped, greatly, but he trained and practiced until he was quite the competent agent. You see, the Chiss had pulled away when the Empire was destroyed. Their involvement with them was great and they were viewed as one of the Empires few allies—not subjugated by their will. Yet, when the First Order rose from the ashes of the Empire… the Chiss were interested in striking another alliance. This was one far less trusting though. Vik was one of the first agents to be assigned to the First Order. Given his military position, he was assigned to Admiral Hux. He wasn't looked well upon for only having a few years' experience, so he was given numerous assignments until he was fully incorporated in the First Order's ranks.

Vik's record was nearly spotless except for a mission a few years ago. He'd been eighteen at the time, which was not that young given Chiss physiology. Still, he'd become rather smitten by the woman he was sent to observe. The information stated that she was a talented gunsmith that unknowingly created unique and powerful weapons for the Resistance. Vik was to watch her and use her to get closer to the Resistance. The time he spent with her reminded him of his youth. They went through components, schematics, and self-made plans together. They created and augmented weapons far beyond their starting specs. In the time he spent with her, he felt more like the man he was supposed to be than the one he became.

As fate would have it, the cruel mistress, she did knowingly work for the Resistance. When Vik found out he hesitated. For three full months he didn't report his findings back to the First Order. They discovered it first via some holotapes that he hand sent him. Not suspecting his betrayal, or maybe testing him, they ordered Vik to bring her in for questioning. He still remembered the look on her face when he pulled a gun on her. She'd said: "I had my suspicions, but you were not cruel enough to be one of them." He'd said: "I'm sorry Jocoara." She laughed at him. "Don't be sorry for me, be sorry for yourself. At least I wake up every day as the person I want to be. From this point on, you're going to be living in a body of a pretender." He received word of her death three days later. She'd given up nothing.

Still, even with that insubordination, Vik managed to report directly to Admiral Hux. His missions had grown more shadowy, their intent secret until the last moment. And Vik had grown darker himself, breaking from the Chiss custom and indulging himself in vices and pride.

Currently, Vik has taken on the mantle of a mercenary by the name of Tal Vog. He's looking into Resistance splinter factions that are spread throughout the galaxy with his handy rifle, Jocoara, by his side.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
I left where Vik actually is vague because I wanted to plot it and not be in anyone's way. Anyway, let me know if I need to change anything. Thanks!

That CS looks amazing! You can start IC whenever you're ready!

Thanks! I tried. I'm horrible at formatting. -cough-

And I'll get a post up as soon as I can. I have to work all week this week, despite the holiday. So, it may be a little delayed but hopefully soon.

And unless anyone has any objections I'll just start him off in Courascant, as that seems the most likely place he would be given his profession. But, I'm willing to slap him anywhere for plots. Hooray. Plots.

tumblr_lysdiqFXR31roh0mso1_500.jpg

"Don't assume you can beat me 'cause you have a fancy blade in your hands."
Name
Minua'la "Meela"
Height
5'4"
Weight
129 lbs
Occupation
Arsonist, Wanted Criminal of the First Order

Divider.png

"Is that head o' yers on straight?"
Pros and Cons
Funny, Intelligent, Determined, Adaptable, Sympathetic
Inappropriate, Reckless, Temperamental, Selfish, Deceitful

Above all else, Meela is determined. She will do whatever it takes to reach her goals, even if it means risking her own life against all odds. Though she is very intelligent, she often takes what seems to be the least logical route for the pure hell of it, making her quite reckless. She tests the odds and has so far lived to tell the tale, though no one can be sure how much longer that'll last. She knows how to crack a good joke, though sometimes her jokes come at horribly inappropriate times. While she is sympathetic towards people's feelings, she's a natural-born liar and damn good at it. She finds herself able to adapt to most situations on the fly; but again, she often takes the reckless route over the safe one. She's also rather selfish and prideful, picking and choosing for her own benefit before thinking about others. Overall, she's a good person, but she tends to think and act at her own pace and will. She doesn't take orders well.

Divider.png

"I may not look it, but I can still beat your ass. And I don't need that voodoo shit to do it."
Skills
+Hand-to-Hand: She plays dirty, and she hasn't been beaten yet.
+Vibroknife: It's small, but it packs a punch when in her hands.
+Pistol: She prefers close combat when not using explosives, but she can still use a pistol adequately.
+Incendiaries: She knows the ins and outs of every type of explosive you can think of. It's her specialty, actually.
+Agility: She's quick on her feet.
+Small: Her small size makes it easy to hide, blend into crowds, etc.
+Lying: She's probably a pathological liar, and she's good at it.
+Piloting: She can manage, but it's her least noteworthy skill.

Divider.png

"I didn't steal this armor, if that's what you were thinking."
Additional Appearance
female_bounty_hunter_by_erectusmaximus-d8rz3uu.png
latest

Explosives_negwt.jpg

latest
7b8a20c0367ff9a3ffbc750c7a047e98.jpg

Divider.png

"My business is my business."
Biography
Minua'la found herself in the underbelly of Coruscant before she even knew how to talk. She never knew her parents, and she never cared to find out who they were. After all, if they abandoned their kid in one of the worst places possible, why would she ever want to meet them? She was lucky enough to be taken in by a mercenary/bounty hunter who thought she was the kidnapped kid of some aristocrat. Well, the mercenary was quite wrong, but he had already grown attached the red-haired infant. So, in a surprising turn of events, she was raised by the Rattataki bounty hunter Bak'jul. He gave her a name and later a nickname because he got tired of saying the whole damn thing, as well as all the necessities of life.
From a young age, she was taught how to be a mercenary. To her, it was a job of honor and glory. If you proved yourself, you could become rich and even powerful. She instantly glued herself to the idea of explosives ("They're just so...pretty!"), and Bak'jul taught her well. By the time she was sixteen, she could build a bomb using scrap metal, a light switch, and just the slightest amount of black powder (similar to gun powder). Growing up in Coruscant's underworld, it was also vital that she knew how to hold her own in a fight, and she taught herself through experience rather than passive lessons. After she was beaten senseless the first time, she refused to let herself be so humiliated ever again. As such, she learned how to fight.
At eighteen, Bak'jul decided she was ready to be a true mercenary. He took her on one of his easier jobs. All they had to do was deliver a message and make sure the recipient agreed. It was simple enough, but things went horribly wrong. By the time they realized what was happening, the trap was sprung, and Bak'jul was dead. Minua'la only made it out alive because of him, and she soon realized the attack had been on orders from the First Order itself. Her father...strange, she had never really thought of him like that before...had apparently caused the First Order problems on numerous occasions, and they decided he was better to them dead.
From that day, she swore to kill every last person involved with the First Order. She wanted to see them bleed. They wouldn't just die; they would wish they had died sooner. She spent the next several years building up an illustrious reputation of the skilled and most wanted arsonist "Queen" (based on the symbol she leaves behind at every explosion site). She's bombed supplies, weapons, armor, vehicles, buildings, etc. Though many believe her to be officially part of the Resistance, she isn't. She doesn't really care for their gung-ho ideals of taking back their freedom (or whatever they want); rather, she just wants to see the First Order's world burn.

{If I need to change anything, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my characters!}

Last edited:
Reactions: ch0sen1
tumblr_lysdiqFXR31roh0mso1_500.jpg

"Don't assume you can beat me 'cause you have a fancy blade in your hands."
Name
Minua'la "Meela"
Height
5'4"
Weight
129 lbs
Occupation
Arsonist, Wanted Criminal of the First Order

Divider.png

"Is that head o' yers on straight?"
Pros and Cons
Funny, Intelligent, Determined, Adaptable, Sympathetic
Inappropriate, Reckless, Temperamental, Selfish, Deceitful
Above all else, Meela is determined. She will do whatever it takes to reach her goals, even if it means risking her own life against all odds. Though she is very intelligent, she often takes what seems to be the least logical route for the pure hell of it, making her quite reckless. She tests the odds and has so far lived to tell the tale, though no one can be sure how much longer that'll last. She knows how to crack a good joke, though sometimes her jokes come at horribly inappropriate times. While she is sympathetic towards people's feelings, she's a natural-born liar and damn good at it. She finds herself able to adapt to most situations on the fly; but again, she often takes the reckless route over the safe one. She's also rather selfish and prideful, picking and choosing for her own benefit before thinking about others. Overall, she's a good person, but she tends to think and act at her own pace and will. She doesn't take orders well.

Divider.png

"I may not look it, but I can still beat your ass. And I don't need that voodoo shit to do it."
Skills
+Hand-to-Hand: She plays dirty, and she hasn't been beaten yet.
+Vibroknife: It's small, but it packs a punch when in her hands.
+Pistol: She prefers close combat when not using explosives, but she can still use a pistol adequately.
+Incendiaries: She knows the ins and outs of every type of explosive you can think of. It's her specialty, actually.
+Agility: She's quick on her feet.
+Small: Her small size makes it easy to hide, blend into crowds, etc.
+Lying: She's probably a pathological liar, and she's good at it.
+Piloting: She can manage, but it's her least noteworthy skill.

Divider.png

"I didn't steal this armor, if that's what you were thinking."
Additional Appearance
swtor-shae-vizla-armor-set-female_thumb.jpg

tumblr_ma7gch6AmO1qi8fxio1_1280.jpg
latest

Explosives_negwt.jpg

latest
7b8a20c0367ff9a3ffbc750c7a047e98.jpg

Divider.png

"My business is my business."
Biography
Minua'la found herself in the underbelly of Coruscant before she even knew how to talk. She never knew her parents, and she never cared to find out who they were. After all, if they abandoned their kid in one of the worst places possible, why would she ever want to meet them? She was lucky enough to be taken in by a mercenary/bounty hunter who thought she was the kidnapped kid of some aristocrat. Well, the mercenary was quite wrong, but he had already grown attached the red-haired infant. So, in a surprising turn of events, she was raised by the Rattataki bounty hunter Bak'jul. He gave her a name and later a nickname because he got tired of saying the whole damn thing, as well as all the necessities of life.
From a young age, she was taught how to be a mercenary. To her, it was a job of honor and glory. If you proved yourself, you could become rich and even powerful. She instantly glued herself to the idea of explosives ("They're just so...pretty!"), and Bak'jul taught her well. By the time she was sixteen, she could build a bomb using scrap metal, a light switch, and just the slightest amount of black powder (similar to gun powder). Growing up in Coruscant's underworld, it was also vital that she knew how to hold her own in a fight, and she taught herself through experience rather than passive lessons. After she was beaten senseless the first time, she refused to let herself be so humiliated ever again. As such, she learned how to fight.
At eighteen, Bak'jul decided she was ready to be a true mercenary. He took her on one of his easier jobs. All they had to do was deliver a message and make sure the recipient agreed. It was simple enough, but things went horribly wrong. By the time they realized what was happening, the trap was sprung, and Bak'jul was dead. Minua'la only made it out alive because of him, and she soon realized the attack had been on orders from the First Order itself. Her father...strange, she had never really thought of him like that before...had apparently caused the First Order problems on numerous occasions, and they decided he was better to them dead.
From that day, she swore to kill every last person involved with the First Order. She wanted to see them bleed. They wouldn't just die; they would wish they had died sooner. She spent the next several years building up an illustrious reputation of the skilled and most wanted arsonist "Queen" (based on the symbol she leaves behind at every explosion site). She's bombed supplies, weapons, armor, vehicles, buildings, etc. Though many believe her to be officially part of the Resistance, she isn't. She doesn't really care for their gung-ho ideals of taking back their freedom (or whatever they want); rather, she just wants to see the First Order's world burn.

{If I need to change anything, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my characters!}

Everything's good, but the only thing I will say is now you're the 3rd character with stolen Mandalorian armor.

Pibbs and Ty have stolen Mandalorian armor as well, and realistically speaking the odds of one person doing that is very small. Mandalorians are ruthless and cunning warriors, and the fact they seldom operate without their armor on makes it near impossible to do this. So if it doesn't make sense with your characters' story and plot arc and you gave it just because, you should scrap it out.

@mr_pibbs

Pibbs and Ty have stolen Mandalorian armor as well, and realistically speaking the odds of one person doing that is very small. Mandalorians are ruthless and cunning warriors, and the fact they seldom operate without their armor on makes it near impossible to do this. So if it doesn't make sense with your characters' story and plot arc and you gave it just because, you should scrap it out.
Oh. His armor isn't stolen Mandalorian armor. It's just... armor... that covers his face. I could find a different picture. I'm not attached to it. It was just the first armor picture I came across that wasn't blatantly Mandalorian and rustic enough to fit in the Star Wars universe. Though the eyeslits look slightly like it, I see that now.

I can just find like a hooded, face covering thing if it's too big a deal. The idea is that he isn't waltzing around in First Order digs, and looks intimidating enough to promote his false occupation as a mercenary.

Damn agents and all their outfits. Worse than pageant princesses.

Oh. His armor isn't stolen Mandalorian armor. It's just... armor... that covers his face. I could find a different picture. I'm not attached to it. It was just the first armor picture I came across that wasn't blatantly Mandalorian and rustic enough to fit in the Star Wars universe. Though the eyeslits look slightly like it, I see that now.

I can just find like a hooded, face covering thing if it's too big a deal. The idea is that he isn't waltzing around in First Order digs, and looks intimidating enough to promote his false occupation as a mercenary.

Damn agents and all their outfits. Worse than pageant princesses.
Hahaha! Okay my mistake.

Hahaha! Okay my mistake.
Oh no big! Now that I look at it... it does look Mandalorian. If I find a different picture... I'll swap them out. My character would be up a very long shit creek if he tried to impersonate a Mandalorian. "I'm really into face paint right now. That's why I am blue. Oh and the eyes.. I'm just really tired." XD

Yeah it's full
You are not full. You have room for one more *handwave*

Anyways. That is disappointing but I would very much like to be with if you decide to include more people or one player cannot play any more. So if that happens I would very much appreciate it if you gave me a poke or a shout.
Wish to be a Lethan Con Artist Actor Scoundrel.

Hey WitchChild. How's that reply coming to Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic? ;)

You are not full. You have room for one more *handwave*

Anyways. That is disappointing but I would very much like to be with if you decide to include more people or one player cannot play any more. So if that happens I would very much appreciate it if you gave me a poke or a shout.
Wish to be a Lethan Con Artist Actor Scoundrel.
I'll keep you in mind :]

Oh no big! Now that I look at it... it does look Mandalorian. If I find a different picture... I'll swap them out. My character would be up a very long shit creek if he tried to impersonate a Mandalorian. "I'm really into face paint right now. That's why I am blue. Oh and the eyes.. I'm just really tired." XD
Lol. You ever figure out how to start your character?

Lol. You ever figure out how to start your character?
Not yet. I'm reading the last few posts and thinking on it.

I'm at work all week this week and so I haven't really had time to brainstorm. Yay. Working through the holidays. >_> I'm definitely down for plotting with anyone about anything. It would definitely put a fire under my butt and help with integrating things in. All I have right now is that he's probably in Coruscant. But he can be anywhere, I suppose. Whatever works best. No matter what, though, I'll try to get something out this evening.

Oh, and I was going with your suggestion on keeping him informed to the events in the movie. Just to tie things in... timeline wise.

• Love
Ah I apologize for that! I'll change it as soon as I get on an actual computer!

@ch0sen1 I changed the armor! Will that work?

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.