Star Wars: Sith Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh possibly at first just giving them a boost in basic stats Possible side affects later on.

Not really what I was thinking for them, but it might be a decent collab later. Hey, I'll be gone from tomorrow to Wednesday afternoon. Until then, if anyone shows up, I leave it to you to introduce them to the RP. Cool?

Hm, yea. That's fine. Ill try to go over what we said and what i read.

So... RWBY rp not go so well or what?

Yea. I figured it needed more time with more seasons coming out. Can only do so much.

I like the sound of this. I'm interested. Though the more important question is... how many of the books have you read? That's a better test of dedication. Comic books don't count.

Hello. Eh the Philosopher may be out for a day or so. Though i can't say for sure i would say he has not read the books so far.

Oh, it's good to be back!

I like the sound of this. I'm interested. Though the more important question is... how many of the books have you read? That's a better test of dedication. Comic books don't count.

A few. I've got at least one for the Imperial era, and I've read bits and bobbles from time to time. Of course, some of the best stories come in comic form.

So what kind of character were you looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.