Star Wars: Ruminations of the Force (Character Thread)

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

sw_by_herbomanic12-dcenmzu.png

It is a time of uncertainty in the Galaxy. With the unmasking and subsequent death of DARTH SIDIOUS and the apparent eradication of the SITH at the culmination of the CLONE WARS, the citizens of the REPUBLIC found themselves weary of the bureaucracy of larger governing systems. Stepping in where elected officials had failed, the Jedi, Guardians of Peace in the Galaxy, created THE COMMUNE. Comprised entirely of the JEDI who survived the FORCE CRUSADES, the Commune preaches a message of peace and prosperity for those who ally themselves to their cause, but vows vengeance and retribution to those who oppose them. Their first casualty was the JE’DAII ORDER, a splinter sect opposed to the Commune’s dictatorial ways.

While peace has seemingly returned to the Galaxy under their rule, many believe the Commune to trusted even less given their nature as Jedi, leading to a slew of minor rebellions popping up on various planets. But while many try, it seems as if none are capable to stand up to the might of the Commune, for the Force is strong with them and they are many.

With the shadow of The Commune hanging over the galaxy and whispers of an ANCIENT ENEMY returning to slay the Jedi and bring forth another era of war, the people of the Galaxy are more distraught than ever and live in constant fear. Feeling a disturbance in the Force, MASTER NOC'AST REN has dispatched her KNIGHTS OF REN across the Galaxy in an attempt to locate the tremor and preserve the peace she and her kin have fought so hard to protect...

----------

• 14_by_herbomanic12-dbw51vx.png

1. No GMing. We don't want any Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues, especially in the case of Jedi/Sith characters. Bottom line, don't use the Force to instantly knock out twenty enemies at once or to convince someone else's character to go along with what your character wants unless you already have their approval (ie. "Mind-a tricks don't-a work on me, only money!")

2. Maximum of 3 Active Characters per person. Any more needs approval by a GM. There is also a limit to TWO Force-Sensitives character per person (however, do try to be smart. If you decide to play two all-powerful Jedi/Sith, I'll be forced to talk to you and nobody wants that).

3. Characters have the potential to die/get killed, but please ASK somebody before you attempt to kill their character rather than just say "Your guy is dead". As GM, I will ensure that nobodies character dies ICly without sole permission from their player (or if you want to suggest it, that also works).

4. Keep it PG-13! Sure, Star Wars has some pretty dark stuff (like the time Vader went nuts on a bunch of kids, or that time Vader went nuts on a bunch of Tusken Raiders, or that time Vader went nuts on a bunch of Rebels after they stole the Death Star plans. Yikes, Darth Vader sure wasn't a nice guy, huh?) and also can be quite mature, but especially if it comes to romantic interactions, if things progress to a point of no return, please remember the Site rules, especially on the Discord server.

5. Some scenes will be time skipped if they drag on too long/get too boring, but most of the time we will RP things through.

6. Feel free to throw ideas at me for potential plots/character romances/alien encounters/etc, but just remember that as the GM, I have the final say on what stays and what doesn't get put into the game.

7. Your character cannot have any GM abilities. GM abilities include: Character Manipulation (mind control/puppeteer-ing), Insta-Killing other player's Characters, etc. We all know what these are so we should be good.

Force Users, here are a list of powers that will be prohibited unless I say differently;

1. Force Drain (the act of literatlly draining something of power/life, including entire planets)

2. Mind Trick* (while characters are technically allowed to use this, I will limit it to NPCs only, unless you gain permission from the active player you seek to use the power on.)

3. Sever Force (the ability to cut somebody off from the Force entirely, or temporarily, is a big no-no and is only reserved for NPCs).

4. Force Ghost (no coming back from the dead, making characters immortal is boring and you're boring if you wanted to do it. Only NPC's can be Force Ghosts, but we won't be meeting a lot of those)

5. Force Rage (essentially the "Berserker Mode" of Star Wars, and really not allowed due to it making your character a God/Goddess, even for a limited time).

6. Force Destruction (the more OP version of Force Lightening, this, like Force Drain, is not something we should be messing with unless we want to just give up having fun and act like insane crazy people).

7. Pretty much anything else that you think might be too overpowered. If you don't know, ask!

As well, each player taking up a Jedi/Sith role will be allowed up to Six Additional Force Powers (Lightside/Darkside in whatever balance you so choose) outside of the basic ones that all Jedi/Sith can learn. The ones that all Jedi/Sith know (speed/jump, push/pull, etc) will already be known by your character if you choose (listed as "Standard").

8. Post at least two-three paragraphs each time (more is fantastic), but I understand that life gets in the way. If you don't think you can post for a while, but still want your character to be involved with the plot's progression, just tell a GM and we'll NPC your character for a bit until you get back.

9. GM posts will be announced (these include plot movers, special events or even the death/introduction of a new character). I may also ask some of you to collaborate with me on a GM post, but they shouldn't interrupt the general flow of the RP (most of them are designed to show stuff happening far and away from our characters, but occasionally they'll introduce a new moment/situation that we have to get through).

10. If you got this far, here's a cookie *hands cookie*. Also, your favorite Star Wars quote in the "Other" section of your sheet (or somewhere on it if you decide to go all fancy like I did) so I know who's read the rules and who hasn't. Whether or not your sheet is accepted is dependent on if you read the rules, among other things.

11. Please make PvP combat fair. It really sucks when somebody uses Force Stasis, then proceeds to just punch the crap out of their immobile opponent. In addition, GM moves will NOT be allowed inside PvP combat unless approved/announced in a GM event.

12. Enjoy the RP to the best of your ability and respect your fellow crew mates in the OoC!! ^^

• 11_by_herbomanic12-dbw1gbu.png

Name - Role/Occupation - Player

1.) Mateil Ner'Va / Jedi - @mr_pibbs

2.) @Reythaak

3.) @Red Thunder

4.) @Joan

5.) @Shizuochan

6.) @Dipper

7.) @Kimberlyn

8.) @conman2163

9.) @HellHoundWoof

• 15_by_herbomanic12-dcfc25u.png

Appearance: (Put any images of them here: the outfit they wear, their face claim, etc! Real images, drawn ones; it's all good to me! Also feel free to include height, weight, blood type, etc. Whatever details you feel you need to pop in there!)

Name: (First, Last. Middle name and Nicknames are optional.)

Age: (Youngest for Humanoids is 18, oldest is 78. If your species has a different aging process, like if you're a droid (manufacturing date) or if they live longer, just add a quick mention and we should be good)

Gender: (Even if you're a Droid, this still applies. What gender were you DESIGNED to be, if any?)

Species: (Pretty straightforward :3)

Homeworld: (Where were you born/what planet do you call home?)

Biography: (Tell us about your character. Minimum of 3 paragraphs, doesn't have to be anything mind-blowing. Please don't try to write more than 7 paragraphs, as that can get pretty lengthy).

Force Sensitivity: (Can you feel the Force flowing through you, or are you unable to tap into a greater power?)

Force Powers: (Only applicable if your character is Force sensitive. If they aren't just put N/A here).

Skills: (What is your character good at?)

Weapons: (Optional, only if you want your character to have them. Bear in mind that any Jedi/Sith characters are presently the only ones capable of wielding lightsabers, unless IC purposes dictate otherwise).

Other: (include any additional information here. This can include fun little tidbits about your character, or possibly some kind of dark secret that other players might become privy to through time.)

15_by_herbomanic12-dbw1gb3.png

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Red Thunder

[bg=#a8a8a8]

"The Force is Strong with Me."[/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    jedi__2__by_herbomanic12-dcec28q.png

Full Name:

"Name's Mateil, friend!"

. Mateil Nev'Ra .

"I know I've got a serious case of 'baby face', but don't let that fool you; I'm still very much an adult."

. 23 .

"Hey, I said 'baby face', not 'girly face'! Come on guys, work with me!"

. Male .

Species:

"Pale skin, no discernable attributes like lekku or birthmarks, mouth on the front of my face; clearly I must be a Rancor."

. Human .

Homeworld:

"Ahhhh, I love the smell of rusted metal in the morning!"

. Raxus Prime .
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    star_wars__young_kylo_ren___ben_solo_by_kashikoiii-d9tf2yw.png

"Man, I was a cute kid. Still am, I guess."

Eyes- Light Brown

Hair- Dark Brown, Unkempt and Long. Can't grow a bear to save his life.

Height- 5'9'' -

Weight- 140 lbs -

Build- Athletic, Slightly Muscular, but mostly Skinny -

Clothing- Mateil wears the same dirt covered black-robes he always does, primarily since it's the only article of clothing he has. -

Complexion- Pale -

Bloodtype- O -

Voice- Click Here -
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    0624ffd4be8f9658bb4e79dfe433a297.jpg

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

Mateil is the youngest child of Lars and Arica Ner'Va, both former Jedi on the run from the Commune. When he was very young, his mother was once a member of the Commune, but fled from them after falling in love with his father and becoming pregnant. After they managed to escape and Arica gave birth, they fled across the stars attempting to find a place that was entirely safe from the Commune. Though they sought sanctuary on many different planets and took many different names in an attempt to hide, agents from the Commune would always find them eventually, forcing the family to flee once more. This trend continued consistently until Mateil was about sixteen, at which point his parents realized that their combined 'Force Auras' were what the Commune was using to track them down, and with Mateil's power growing stronger every day thanks to his Jedi training, it was becoming easier and easier to find them. Though heartbroken by the idea, the Ner'Va family realized they would never be safe unless they separated.

They abandoned their spaceship and took three escape pods directed towards various planets in an attempt to hide, though Mateil got the short end of the stick and wound up crashing on Raxus Prime. There, he quickly realized the junk-world had thus far managed to keep the Commune away, for the Jedi feared the Dark Side energies that apparently lurked beneath the surface from a time when it was the ancient home of a Sith envoy. Knowing he would be safe, but still saddened at the separation from his parents, Mateil did his best to survive while keeping his true identity a secret. In the following years, Mateil would come to be known as a sort of urban legend amongst the surface dwellers of Raxus Prime, as he often travelled from settlement to settlement offering up rations of food and clean water he had acquired from raiding the various gangsters strewn across the planet, as well as offering protection to any salvagers who dared to venture into the caverns below the surface who feared being at the mercy of the ravenous 'Synths' (cybernetic monstrosities who ate a diet consisting primarily of meat). Occasionally, to make credits, Mateil would gather some salvaged supplies or harvested goods and take them to the spaceport above the planet, Raxus Station, to sell to various travelers who did not wish to head to the surface of the former ship-yard.

Although he managed to stay alive and even found a place amongst the various peoples of Raxus Prime, he still couldn't help but fear for the safety of his family. Based on the various bits of news he heard from the various travelers who came to Raxus Station, Mateil knew that the Commune was only growing in power and that many Jedi were still being hunted down. Knowing he couldn't stay on Raxus Prime forever, especially after spotting a few Commune agents during one of his trips to the spaceport, Mateil decided to build a cruiser capable of getting him off-world so he could track down his parents, or at least find another place to hide until the Commune either dies out or is overthrown by the growing Insurgent movement he's heard so much about.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    kylo_ren_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9nzix7.jpg

Weapons

"Never leave the home without them!"

Twin Lightsabers

As part of his Padawan training, Mateil learned how to craft a lightsaber using nothing but the Force. He often practiced using the lightsabers of his parents when he was younger, but when he eventually came to the point in his training where he would be able to build one of his own, Mateil surprised both of his parents/masters when he emerged from the crystal caves of Dantooine with two kyber crystals rather than one; meaning he would own two sabers. However, they were soon ambushed by the Commune and forced to flee, putting the ultimate saber-building ceremony on hold. Around this time, his parents chose to split up, so when he arrived on Raxus Prime, Mateil decided it was time to craft his lightsabers and gathered the required materials from the various piles of scrap metal surrounding the planet.

E-11 Blaster Rifle

Recovered from the body of a bounty hunter on Nar Shaddaa in his youth, Mateil grew up learning how to use a blaster as one of the many self-defense techniques taught to him by his parents. Given how his father used to be quite the adept marksman in his youth, Mateil quickly learned how to use a variety of blasters, but prefers the simplistic beauty and precise nature of the E-11 to most others.

Skills

"I'm a jack of all trades... Except my name isn't Jack. And I don't do much trading."

- He is an adept pilot, very skilled at flying pretty much all types of fighters. Specifically, he's had training with YT-freighters (primarily the ship owned by his parents), but the knowledge can be applied to other vehicles. He's also had some training with Swoop Bikes, various brands of Speeders, and a stolen X-Wing (which promptly crashed after it was shot down by the man he stole it from).

- Mateil is very good at lying, even without the assistance of the Force; a skill he learned would be essential to his survival. Normally, he can get people to believe whatever he says, but it doesn't always work out for him. Though he has the ability to manipulate minds, he tries his best not to since he knows that an abuse of his power can easily lead to the Dark Side.

- Being on the run from the Commune of Tython and having lived on many planets, Mateil has been taught many of the primary languages in the Galaxy. Primarily though, he knows Galactic Standard (English), Ryl, Huttese, Bocchi, Shyriiwook, and most codes used by Droids.

Force Sensitive

"I am a Jedi, like my Father and Mother before me."

Yes.

Force Powers

"I still have much to learn, but I can certainly hold my own."

*While Mateil was trained at an early age, his power has yet to grow and as such, many of the more extensive use of his powers can be physically draining. As such, he tries to limit how often use uses the Force, not only to keep his senses, but also to hide himself from the Commune*

- Standard -

"The Force has many sides..."

- Telekinesis (includes Force Push / Pull)

- Force Stasis

- Force Sense

- Force Jump

- Force Reflex

- Breath Control

- Detoxify Poison

- Light Side -

"I must Let the light flow freely..."

Revitalize

Jedi Mind Trick

Ionize

- Dark Side -

"But I must not fear the darkness."

Dun Möch

Mind Probe

Force Lightning

"Only through the balance shall I become a true Jedi."
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    kylo_ren_by_senkkei-d9yhv7h.jpg

"Geez; how much more do you want to know?"

~ Though Mateil doesn't quite know where his parents are, Mateil knows that he'll be able to find them one day when he finally finds a way off Raxus Prime.

~ Keeps his lightsabers hidden beneath his cloak to ensure they aren't seen unless he wants them to be.

~ He actually likes living alone, but, he tends to get extremely lonely. That's part of the reason why he decided to build T8 ("Tate") (voice reference) in the first place, although at times he hates the fact he did given the droid's issues concerning his "personality matrix".

~ Mateil was trained to use both light and dark sides of the Force in moderation, knowing that the true separation between a Jedi and a Sith is the use of the Force; Jedi protect, while Sith conquer.
    [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"I am one with the Force and the Force is with me."[/bg]

Oret'avo'sendoru
“Tavos”

Age || 28 Galactic Standard

Gender || Male

Species || Chiss

Homeworld || Csilla

Weapons || Modified DD6 Blaster Pistol

Force Sensitivity || None

Occupation || Cryptographer / Data Analyst / Security Manager

Personality || Years of maneuvering within the strict social confines of high society have cultured a impeccably professional demeanor. Tavos is a man of exceptional wit who prides himself on both his cunning and the fact that his employer would likely be lost without him. He has a curious nature and does not shy away from asking potentially sensitive questions.

[tabs][/tabs]

• Oret'avo'sendoru (known as "Tavos") was born in Ac'siel, on Csilla. An exceptionally bright child, he showed an interest in both the writing and breaking of code early on and served briefly in the Expansionary Defense Force as a cryptographer, but it was not long before his work grew tiresome and Tavos sought opportunities elsewhere.

Tavos left the Unknown Regions at the age of twenty-five to explore the galaxy. He frequently offered his 'services' to various banks, information brokers, and private companies, designing reliable security measures and giving each an edge over their competition. These services eventually grew to include data analysis and financial advice, and though neither he was particularly passionate about, he did learn a great deal, and secured himself a stable position at Plexgrove Combine, working under a man who called himself Baltar Hennec.

Baltar employed Tavos as a manager of the bank's security. The man paid well and Tavos was content. He continued to maintain contact with his family back on Csilla and practiced his craft-- that is, he perfected his skills in cracking through even the most troublesome firewalls in order to better shape his own. Reverse engineering at its finest, he'd say.

When the inevitable death of Baltar came, Tavos resigned from his position out of distaste for the new department head and took to a life of freelancing, selling similar services to whoever would pay. He became embroiled in the business of some less than savory sorts, but he enjoyed his work, and has had no desire to stop just yet.

• - Exceptionally skilled with cryptography and data encryption. His time working as a data analyst for Plexgrove Combine has fine-tuned these skills.

- Though his slim frame may insist otherwise, Tavos is a fine combatant and is knowledgeable of, and experienced in, various martial arts forms. He can reliably defend himself without a blaster. Still, a blaster is preferable.

- Speaks many languages as is required of his profession. He often prefers to translate rather than speak any of them and is not above feigning ignorance to gather intel. This languages include Basic, Twi'leki, Cheunh, Taarja, and Bothese.

- Can crack most codes. His time as a cryptographer has enabled him to see the tiniest holes in any defense.

• - Tavos has a Lancer-class pursuit craft registered under his name. The whereabouts of this ship are currently unknown, but he will occasionally speak fondly of it.

- Works poorly on a team, and prefers a solitary life. Regardless, understands the benefits of having allies.

- While not one for a nomadic lifestyle, Tavos has taken to it quite readily and without difficulties. Often expresses a desire to settle down.

"You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting."

Last edited:
  • Love
"Little Blue"
]
General Information

Full Name:
Sinya Tarkona​

Species:
Twi'lek​

Homeworld:
Nar Shaddaa​

Appearance:
Born with light blue skin and softly patterned lekku (headtails), Sinya is fairly typical looking for a Twi'lek, despite the nasty scars that riddle her back. She has a general style about her, preferring to stay as nondescript as possible. The only major identifying thing about her is her muscular build, setting her apart from many Twi'lek women who are rather thin. She usually wears light armor that gives some protection against standard ballistics, but she still mostly relies on her agility and quick-thinking to get herself out of sticky situations. That all being said, it's undeniable that Sinya has a rare sense of beauty, even for a Twi'lek. Whether owing to natural looks or a pure sense of confidence, one cannot really be sure.​

Personal Attributes

Personality:
Sinya could be described as either endlessly determined or absolutely reckless. She will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, even if the risks are high. She doesn't have access to the greatest secrets of the Galaxy for nothing, after all. That being said, she seems rather harmless at first glance, not having a care in the world and always looking for a good time. In reality, her near-genius intellect makes her a powerful ally and a dangerous foe. She's always on her toes, waiting for the next big secret to come her way.​

Biography:
Born and raised on the criminal hovel that is Nar Shaddaa, Sinya learned quickly that life doesn't give anything for free. Her parents, both victims to the infamous Twi'lek slave trade, brought their daughter into a world of chains and terror. They had been long beaten into submission, and they urged their young daughter to be the same. It was only easier that way.

She refused to cower to her fate. From a young age, she resisted those that claimed to own her life, and she quickly earned herself the terrible scars that serve as a constant reminder. When she was considered old enough to be appealing, Sinya was sold off to the highest bidder--a disgustingly rich man with a taste for Twi'lek women. Taken from her home and shipped off to Coruscant, it would be the last time she would ever see her family.

Through her adolescence, she endured the horrors that came with being used as a symbol of status. But all the while, she waited, biding her time for the perfect moment. She realized that her rebellion had only made escape that much more difficult; her traders had warned the owner of her escape attempts. Then, finally, opportunity presented itself shortly before she turned 19--as did her sensitivity to the Force. The owner got sloppy, thinking he'd forced Sinya under his thumb. It was in the night that she escaped, cutting his throat and stealing all the credits that she could. It wasn't much, given that he kept most of his wealth secure. But it was enough.

Although now a criminal, Sinya found her way back to Nar Shaddaa, using her stolen credits to buy passage back to her homeworld. She intended to free her parents, but she was too late. After she'd been sold off, something had apparently snapped beneath her father's submission. Her parents rebelled...only to die.

Without a family, Sinya realized she had to make her own way through the world. Nar Shaddaa was a familiar place, so she stayed there. It didn't take long for her intelligent mind to find a way towards her survival: information. She started out small, of course. She helped find lost husbands, prodigal children, and even a few sloppy murderers. It was at the young age of 21 that she took the name "Little Blue" and began reaching for bigger and better things. Thirteen years later, she's made a proper name for herself, picking up several skills along the way that have helped her survive in her life of thinly veiled crime.​

Abilities // Other

General Skills:
>>Manipulation: Above all else, she is a master at manipulation. She doesn't need any mind tricks to compel others, although she'll certainly give it a try as it makes her life easier. She will use any means necessary to get what she wants. Basically, she's not above using her sexual appeal.
>>Information: Sinya is one of the most notorious "infochants" throughout the major parts of the Galaxy, known simply as "Little Blue" by her clients. She knows how to get information, but more importantly she knows how to use it in her favor.
>>Slicing: Sometimes finding information requires a bit more dirty work, and Sinya only ever trusts herself to get the job done. Over the past few years, she's picked up the art of slicing her way through some of the most complex systems--all for the sake of finding out what she wants to know.
>>Piloting: Although not among her greatest skills, she's a decent enough pilot to get by when necessary. Her natural affinity with the Force helps this along in high-stress situations, but she's not looking to win any awards.
>>Fighting: She's a scrappy fighter and can hold her own well enough, but she relies primarily on the sweetness of her words rather than the efficacy of her fists.
>>Language: Out of necessity and through her travels, Sinya has picked up several languages. She can currently understand and speak Basic, Twi'leki/Ryl, Huttese, Binary (Droidspeak), Durese, Shyriwook, and Togruti.​

Force Sensitive?:
Yes.​

Force Powers:
Without any formal training, Sinya's abilities come down to a few standard powers. With adrenaline pumping, she can do more, but she's the definition of strength without finesse when it comes to the Force.

>>Telekinesis (unrefined--mostly just bursts of force push/pull)
>>Force Sense
>>Force Reflexes (uncontrolled; usually only occurs when she's in a high-stress situation)
>>Jedi Mind Trick (works about half the time)​

Weapons:
>>Modified DH-17 Blaster Pistol
(500 shots, Medium Stun Setting, 40m-120m, Single/Three-Round Burst/Fully Automatic)
>>2 Vibroknives w/ Plasma Edge​

General Equpiment:
>>Thermal Detonators, Smoke Grenades, CryoBan Grenades
>>Heavily Encrypted Datapad
>>Thermal Sensors
>>Lockpicks
>>Cloaking Device​

Miscellaneous
>>Over the years, Sinya has made quite a few enemies, and there's a fair price on her head. As such, she's recently become a bit of a nomad, moving from place to place.
>>Her datapad contains every piece of information that she's ever collected. It's heavily encrypted, and the data itself is in a code of her own creation. She would die before letting the datapad fall into anyone else's hands, and she's killed more than a few unlucky souls who tried to pickpocket it off her.
>>"Never tell me the odds!" As mentioned previously, Sinya is fearless to the point of being reckless. She has a knack for irritating others with her inflated ego and sense of self, but she gets the job done.​

Last edited:
  • Love
pluto 3.jpg

Name: Pybar Runi (Pibber Roo nye)

Species:
Humanoid

Homeworld: Sriluur

Biography: Pybar Runi is the son of renowned Tibanna shipper Redar Runi, both of whom were proclaimed dead after their fathers ship was sacked by a group of Weequay pirates from Sriluur. After a 47 hour long siege of the ship it had boiled down to only three men the captain and his son. In order to spare the life of a Pybar the captain bargained the lives of the crew provided that his son was safe from harm. The captain of the Weequay pirates gladly agreed to the terms then promptly ejected Redar Runi and his men out of the airlock. The hopeful boy that was Pybar died then as he watched while men laughed and drank as his father sunk further away into the dark abyss of space. It was a long month before the pirates returned to their homeworld to store their treasures and revisit the softer pleasures of life. Pybar was sold off to the clan leader, Jur Trax, as a slave meant for cleaning halls and running the leader's meals then cleaning the dishes. After some years doing this Pybar had become a young man with a passion for bargaining, often trading what little he could pocket from under Jur's nose for small items to improve his quality of life. There were other subordinates that noticed and reported his acquisitions, Jur Trax took note.

It was when the boy was around 19 that he was wrested from his bed one night to be brought before Jur Trax in the main hall. An unprecedented outcome came next, one which would cause ripples among the clan for years to come. Jur Trax gave the young human boy a mask that resembled the Weequay's own physical traits, with horns and a long braided pony tail. The helmet came with two things, a new status and name as a pirate called Prex. The next coming years he was involved in a number of raids on peaceful vessels. During many of these raids he tried to hide near the back but a number of times he was forced to be directed involved in the conflict. It wasnt until one day on Sriluur when he thought to finally change things for the better forever. He devised a plan to steal a ship of his own, steal a sizeable amount of credits in order to fund his new life, and a way to ensure he could leave the planet undeterred. The ship could be found easy enough considering the extensive fleet the pirates kept. The credits were hidden by Jur but it wasnt like him to be incredibly careful, something Pybar had learned under his subjugation. The last part would be impossible. There was never a time the clan didnt have at least 20 men awake and on guard. It was some months before Pybar's opportunity came around. A crew came back from a raid and among the take was some assortment of explosives. A number of remote detonated explosives went missing from one of the crates in exchange for Pybar's best rifle. At last the plan for credits came to mind in the form of a plan. He planned to lay explosives all throughout the base to make it seem as though the were under attack but with only a dozen explosives he would need to be careful in his placements. When the base came under attack the cargo carriers were often driven away in an effort to protect the goods on board. He simply needed to know which one would hold the best cargo so he began joining up with different crews of the clan. Eventually he found that the captain Bess had recently pulled in a shipment of Kyber crystals something Pybar knew enough about to know the value of. The plan came together promptly one night when a celebration took place and the crowd mostly gathered in the main courtyard.

After all the commotion many of the pirates had passed out and the bombs were in place. Pybar hung around the ship port for a while until he was alone then he set off the detonator. As the ground shook he took into the ship of captain Bess and found the cockpit where he promptly sat down and removed his helmet. He placed it on top of the control panels before booting up the ships systems. As the navigation came online and the thrusters activated he heard the sound of heavy footfalls as the ships real crew began coming aboard. In his hurry he hadnt sealed the loading bay doors or bothered to check the ship. He quickly struck a button flashing that read 'bay door' then with haste he dawned his helmet again then pulled the lever to increase the ships speed so that it rocketed forward. He watched as the dark desert sands of Sriluur disappeared beneath the view of the ships glass and flames came into view. The heat of exiting the atmosphere at such speed without having engaged the ships primary shields caused the hull to shake and many sensors to began sounding off. He stood from the pilots seat then stumbled a moment as the ship stalled a moment then kicked back to speed. Drawing his blaster from his belt he moved quickly through the hull and dispatched anyone on board while pretending to be in just as confused as they were. The three men on board were finished off easily.

Nowadays Pybar Runi has became a ruthless smuggler and contractor of bounty hunters. Under the rule of the Commune Pybar has managed to keep his wealth on the planet of Taris in an underground vault to which he never visits. During his time arranging bounties he has come into the good favor of a Cathar warrior named Duran. The warrior and he engaged in a relationship that protected both of them from the parts of the world they weren't equipped for. After some years together Duran was hired to go to Raxus Prime to hunt down an old bounty hunter who'd run off on a job. Pybar Runi didnt want his friend and main body guard to be far away from him so he traveled along with them. He opted to take his luxurious Starwind Class Pleasure yacht to the planet instead of Duran's junker vessel.

Force Sensitivity: No
Force Powers: N/A

Skills: Pybar is an exceptional negotiator and manipulator. His talents are mostly limited to words and having a sizable amount of credits stored away.

Weapons: A simple blaster pistol.

Other:
"Filth, you will pay for your insolence."
"Insolence! We are pirates! We don't even know what that means. Open fire!
"
―Darth Maul and Hondo Ohnaka

Attachments

• pluto 3.jpg
    pluto 3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 8
  • pluto 3.jpg
    pluto 3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 600px-PNpulse2.jpg
    600px-PNpulse2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
tumblr_oq3263WVXJ1ts8lvho1_500.png
Name: CT-345125 "Orun"

A standard clone by all accounts, Orun is one of the many Fett clones bred for the clone wars. He wears the standard phase II armor of a trooper in the Galactic Republic, and his armor is painted with the markings of the 212th Attack Battlion under the 7th Star Corp. On his shoulder plate is painted the red symbol that marks him as a medic of the Grand Army of the Republic. A brown satchel hangs at his side laden with medical supplies. His helmet bears a score of markings, tallies representing the battles he has participated in, and on the back of the helmet the words "Glory to the GAR" are scrawled in black. Underneath the helmet sharp eyes take in everything, analyzing and assessing. His jet black hair is buzzed short in a crew cut, and a series of scars cut their way from the corner of his jawline, no doubt a remnant of some past battle. A small strip of facial hair adorns his chin.

Species: Clone, Mandolorian

Homeworld: Kamino

• Biography: Orun is one of the few remaining clones left in the galaxy. At the outbreak of the Clone Wars, Orun was assigned to become one of the many troopers serving in the 212th Attack Battlion, though he was special in that he was a field medic. However, during a defensive action, Orun was gravely wounded. Though he was stabilized by another field medic, when the battle was over Orun was transferred to a medical ship for treatment. While he was successfully treated, and his health was well on the way to recovery, he slipped into a coma. Thus he was placed on a medical transport bound for the nearest medical station. He would wait out the coma there. Orun was placed inside a medical stasis chamber, little did he know the next time he would wake up would be sixty years later.

On the route to the station, the medical ship was ambushed by a CIS frigate. Critically damaged, and with few to no survivors onboard and a non-functioning distress beacon, the ship was left to drift in space. What little power was left was devoted to life support systems, and the ship drifted along through the galaxy, until one sole survivor remained onboard. This continued for some time, the one surviving clone living on in stasis. It was chance then, perhaps, that a small group of scavengers would find the ship. Decending upon it, the scavengers tore through the ship, salvaging old republic weapons, medical equipment, and armor, and to their surprise, a clone trooper. Curious to see if he was alive, the scavengers brought the cryo pod onboard their ship and thawed the unit out. Having just been awakened after sixty years to unfamiliar faces, Orun freaked out. The scavengers quickly restrained Orun and placed him into a makeshift brig, before going off to talk about what they had found. The clone was intuitive though, he broke out and subdued all three of the scavengers before tossing them in an escape pod and shooting them at the nearest planet.

Grabbing his gear from among the salvaged equipment, including his medical kit and weapon, Orun was quick to set a route for the closest republic world (Or what he remembered to be a republic world) using an outdated tactical map of the galaxy from among. However, a mechanical malfunction forced him to land on the planet of Raxis Prime and leave his ship in search of a new ride off the world. A glorified trash can of a planet, it would force Orun to use all the skills he had gained while training on Kamino, and numerous others he had learned in combat with his fellow troopers. The search for a new ship has taken him far across the planet....

• Force Sensitivity: No

Force Powers: None

Skills:
    -Medical Expertise: Having learned and experienced treating patients on a battlefield first hand, Orun is no stranger to injuries. He is well versed in how to treat many different life forms, how to perform certain surgeries on them, and how to stabilize those in critical condition. While he does not have the precision of a surgeon, he is a life saver who has brought many troopers back from the brink of death.

-Skilled Marksman: All clones, regardless of their roll, are required to be skilled shooters with their weapons. As a result, Orun is dangerous with nearly all forms of blaster that exist, though he is particularly skilled with the DC-15A and DC-15C blasters commonly used by the clone army.

-Droid Code: Being a medic, Orun is required to be able to understand most codes spoken by droids. This is born from a need to be able to work with almost any medical utility, including those medbots who might not speak the galactic standard.

Weapons: DC-15C Blaster Carbine

Other: "Don't get cocky kid" -Han Solo

Last edited:
sl6ZW9Y.jpg

Name: Siero Tetsu
Species: Rodian
Homeworld: Rodia

Notable Details: Stands at around 6'0". Smells vaguely pleasant.

Biography: Born on Rodia to a bounty hunter mother and a thespian male, the twin pillars that built Siero Tetsu were ‘the hunt’ and theatricality. Regaled with retellings of clan legends, Siero Tetsu was, for a time, sated. But as with the youth of many a species, ‘for a time’ was a short, transient period. Soon enough, he desired to leave his homeworld, in pursuit of new stories, and new violent delights. To that end, he would take the road famously travelled by many a Rodian bounty-man; he would prove his craft as a hunter, and leave to make his legacy.

He was, perhaps, a prodigy, although the term is often meant to denote a brilliance that derives itself from finesse. Siero’s ‘prodigy’ was one built off brutality, and of single-mindedness. A soft-spoken, genial member of his community, his focus in the hunt was unparalleled amongst his peers. While the Rodians revered the hunt, his singular focus detracted from his relations with the rest of his people, a theme that would inform his future interactions. Nonetheless, he was deemed ready to depart his homeworld to pursue the Rodian people’s honored craft.

Years away from Rodia has changed Siero. Ever the connoisseur of theater, Siero has absorbed countless renditions of lore-heavy stories, with heroes that, in many cases, were disparate in comparison to the vicious archetypical Rodian huntsman or warlord. Deeply affected, Siero Tetsu has grown softer, although his mind remains singularly-devoted, taking on mantras from heroes of folklore; Siero only takes on bounties of worthy cause, for example, will only take his bounty alive, and shuns ranged combat for the most part.

Such a philosophy has had mixed results: while Siero has forged a reputation as a veritable force of nature in combat, his success rate is… barely-adequate at best.

Force Sensitivity: No

Skills:

• Martial Prowess: In close ranged combat, Siero Tetsu is a warrior par excellence. Exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand, his true prodigious talent comes to the fore when it comes to weapons - he is a natural, intuitively understanding the physics and theory behind a wide, esoteric arsenal. Lean and wiry, he is both swift and possessed of an impressive strength.
  • The Hunter: Siero can be prone to simple-mindedness, but the hunt is etched into Rodian culture. The Rodian is resourceful, and knowledgeable in the customs of varied planets and civilizations; few places are truly foreign territory to the hunter.
  • Animal Handler: Siero is particularly skilled in communicating with and domesticating animals.
  • Other Tricks of the Trade: Siero is passably adequate, relative to his profession, in marksmanship and piloting.

Weapons: A violent manchild must have his toys. A well-travelled hunter, Siero carries and uses - to varying degrees of effectiveness - an esoteric range of weaponry, including -

• His primary weapon is a force pike, a vibro-pole arm capable of anything from stunning to maiming. Siero’s pike is, additionally, modified with a magnetic clamp, allowing it to project a field around a target for the purposes of subjugation.
  • Owns a bowcaster - but doesn’t have the requisite Wookiee-esque strength required for adequate usage. He has, however, fitted it with a grappling line and stands with which to set the weapon up as an emplacement, offering it both utility and bypassing the strength requirement by sacrificing mobility.
  • A Gungan cesta.
  • An Adumari blastsword.
  • A standard blaster pistol, which he abhors using; as a general rule, he won’t fire until he’s been shot at at least three times. (The bowcaster is an exception to his behavior towards ranged weaponry: it’s just too damn cool).
  • A collection of vibroblades.

Other: Siero’s first bounty prize went largely to the purchase of a pet Anooba named, creatively enough, ‘Hunter’. Siero and Hunter have an astounding degree of connection, with the Rodian even able to maintain a sort of docility in the pack predator.

Favorite Star Wars Quote: "Dattebayo!" or "I don't like the sand."

Last edited:
  • Love
Sabreth​
Nicknames/Aliases: Saro Zen (Female Togruta), Malken Forsire (Male Human), Khikosstu (female Wookie)
Age: 450 Years Old (700 being the average lifespan of a gurlanin. Mid forties for a humanoid.)
Species: Gurlanin
Homeworld: Nazalur, Qiilura
Force Sensitive: Racially

Appearance:

• t9VMWnR.png
    Height: 2'6" (at the shoulder.)
    Length: 5'3"
    Weight: 74 lbs
    Sabreth is about the size of your average earthen gray wolf, with a similarly lithe, powerful build well suited to slinking about and hunting in the wilds. Her fur is, for the most part, black, with blue-gray along her belly and in stripes around her legs and tail. Her eyes are bright orange, a common trait among her kind and she seems to have no external ears.

• NQjpfi1.png

Sabreth's usual humanoid form is that of a togruta named Saro Zen. She stands about 5'4", sans montrals, with a similarly lithe build to her gurlanin self. Her skin is a rusty orange-red, while her montral and lekku are gray with white stripes. Similar stripes can be found over her arms, and they resemble her patterning in gurlanin form. Her eyes generally stay bright orange.

Her attire tends towards the simple and brown colors when possible, though blending in becomes far more important than her immediate comfort.

Biography: Born on Qiilura, Sabreth was encouraged from a young age to go out and see the galaxy. While the gurlanin weren't fond of the idea of others settling on their planet, interacting with other species on other planets was encouraged. Knowledge of other forms was considered an asset for the gurlanin, tied into their ability to shapeshift. The better their mastery of mimicry and shapeshifting, the more respect they garnered from others of their species. By the time she was about 50, Sabreth was off Qiilura and exploring.

As this was during the time of the Old Republic, well before the destabilization caused by the Sith, Sabreth had an easy time moving between planets and the like (relatively speaking). She ended up taking advantage of her natural talents, and ran with some... less-than-reputable groups during the first hundred years or so of her time wandering, using the time to pick up a handful of the vast multitude of languages she would eventually learn.

After all. Every crew could use a translator, and an organic was less likely to be recording everything that went on than a droid was, even if you wiped the droid after every transaction.

Unfortunately, her disguises and the like were occasionally foiled simply by grace of her not properly knowing the biology of the species she was imitating. So, Sabreth started squirreling away the creds she picked up from her various... engagements to pursue a more-legal career.

She spent some time studying xenobiology and medicine, eventually specializing and becoming a licensed medical examiner. Which gave her plenty of opportunities to perform autopsies and learn more about the biology of the species she sought to replicate. This made her form-shifting a lot more "realistic," and true to the species she was imitating.

Since the reveal of the Sith and the rise of the Commune, Sabreth has become a bit more... paranoid and spent far less time moving around as a gurlanin. It's happened previously that people have tried to take advantage of the gurlanin's abilities as spies and scouts, and Sabreth has no desire to get sucked into that life. She's been operating almost solely as a Togruta named Saro Zen since things have become... more complicated, flipping back to her roots as a translator for the most part.

She definitely finds herself missing the less centralized, more "union of sovereign planets" nature of the Old Republic though, and sometimes will reminisce about things that happened long ago. Which is a definite slip up when you're trying to act about 400 years younger than you actually are.

• Shapeshifting: A racial ability, Gurlanin may transform into almost any organic form. This includes sentient and non-sentient organics. The more a gurlanin knows about the form they're trying to replicate, the better their shifting is. Their shifting doesn't mimic any non-biological parts of their new form (so a Miraluka's Force Sight for example), but anything biological (like pheromone production) can be integrated into their new form. It makes telling a gurlanin apart from others when they've shapeshifted incredibly difficult.
    • Echolocation: Gurlanin's ears are actually within their mouths, and they can thus use a loud snuffling as a form of echolocation.
    • Languages: Sabreth may not know as many languages as a protocol droid, but in her 450 years of life, Sabreth has learned quite a few including Basic, Bocce, Bothese, Dosh, Droidspeak, Durese, Geonosian, High Galactic, Huttese, Mando'a, Rodese, Shyriiwook, Sullustese, Sy Bisti, Togruti, and Twi'lek. Due to being a gurlanin and the construction of her vocal chords, she can also speak Shyriiwook. She definitely has a natural talent for languages.
    • Xenobiology/Medicine/Surgery: Sabreth has spent a long time learning the biology of other species, including dissecting them, to make her shifted forms even more like the "originals." She spent quite some time on Coruscant learning to be a doctor, specifically a surgeon as that gave her the most opportunities to see how different species worked internally and Coruscant gave her a great breadth of patients.
    • Marksman: While Sabreth would prefer to use her teeth in a scrap, she has learned to be at least moderately proficient with a blaster.

• Telepathy: All gurlanin are strongly telepathic with others of their species. This racial telepathy has an incredibly long range (two gurlanin have been known to converse while one was on the surface of qiilura and the other was in orbit around the planet.) They cannot communicate telepathically with anyone outside their species, however.
    • Force Concealment: Gurlanin are capable of disguising their presence via force stealth. As with most abilities of this nature, they slowly become more talented over time. Sabreth is able to completely disguise her presence from other Force-sensitives, or use it as another layer to her shapeshifting abilities when appearing as another race.
    • Force Cloak: Gurlanin are also known to be able to hide themselves from all senses, bending light and sound waves to render themselves virtually invisible. (This includes thermal imaging and sonar.

• DC-15S: Nothing to write home about, a simple blaster carbine that Sabreth picked up at some point or another.
    • Vibrodagger: Another little simple weapon.

• "There's a problem on the horizon. There is no horizon."
    • Sabreth usually takes the form of a togruta because they possess biological echolocation, and sharp teeth reminiscent of her normal form.
    • She has several other identities established, for different purposes and for moving among different circles. She really likes being able to run around as the wookie Khikosstu, but wookies tend to attract attention...
    • Sabreth's mouth usually hangs open slightly. As a gurlanin, it improves her hearing. It serves no purpose in other forms, just a habitual thing.
    • She usually keeps the same markings she has in gurlanin form in whatever form she takes. So, her markings become lekku markings as a twi'lek or togruta for example. If she were to look like a mirialan, the markings would become more geometric. (And she'd attract a lot of attention as a heavily tattooed mirialan. She's learned this from experience, and hasn't taken the form since that particular SNAFU.)
    • The Force kind of freaks her out. While she relies on it for her concealment, it's still kind of... weird.
    • She's almost always reaching out with her telepathy lightly, looking for other gurlanin in the area. (Unless she's actively trying to hide.)

• Love
Aryyn “Twitch” Doxx

Appearance:
d9e76f8670cf59e9c5aef89e6864aeae--head-tattoos-cyberpunk.jpg

At 5’9”, Aryyn stands a head taller than most of her peers. The left side of her head she keeps shaved, exposing a tattoo of vines she got after her time with the Commune. Dark eyes stare out from pale skin under a cascade of white blonde hair, a sign of her mixed heritage.

Name: Aryyn “Twitch” Doxx

Sex: Female

Race: Human/Echani halfbreed

Homeworld: Aryyn considers Nar Shaddah her homeworld. Her actual place of birth remains a closely guarded secret even to her, as the Commune brainwashed it into irrelevance from her mind.

Occupation: Disgraced captain of the Commune’s Special Forces 7th Division: The Jaw of the Exogarth; now a freelance bounty hunter based on Nar Shaddah

Personality: Aryyn began life wide eyed and curious, and to some degree, she has retained this sense of wonder. In every new experience she encounters, Aryyn wants to know. And the knowledge and skill that curiosity has engendered has itself developed a hardened sense of pride, bordering on arrogance. Aryyn is absolutely sure of herself and the things she is capable of, which has occasionally caused her to get become involved in situations and scenarios for which she was actually unprepared. But being a natural student, Aryyn does learn and adapt.

Aryyn has developed a strong desire for community, thanks to her training and indoctrination within the Commune. She has also developed a rock solid sense of loyalty and respect to comrade and leader alike, despite the biting jokes and harsh words she may often have.

History: The only reason Aryyn is even aware of her heritage is that her peak rank of captain allowed her to access to personnel files that she would never have seen otherwise. Even then, she’d never have looked, save for a passing remark from her major.

Aryyn was taken from her home at an exceedingly young age, stripped from her parents the same as countless other children during the height of the Commune’s power. Battered down to her basest core and built back up over years of concentrated indoctrination and focused training, Aryyn became a killing machine for the Galaxy’s ruling cult. Quick and strong, dedicated and focused, she made a name for herself in the sky, advancing rapidly through the ranks and earning herself the moniker “Twitch” for a particularly fast response to an otherwise deadly ambush against the Destruction class ship Fortitude in her fighter.

The career lasted until her twenty-seventh year, when, soon after achieving the rank and responsibility of captain, Aryyn Doxx was tasked with an important mission on Alderaan. Her particular actions have not been released to the public at large; indeed, none of her strike team returned to the Commune with any report, and all are still considered MIA. Notably, the ruling family never suffered any familial losses, and Prince Kowin will likely see his fifth birthday after all.

Since going AWOL, Aryyn has established herself on the common home of all criminals, and even the darker corners of Nar Shaddah have begun to speak her name as a force of reliability, and her repainted and recommissioned fighter sets fear in the hearts of those who face her blaster cannons.

Skills: Aryyn is, as expected of her in her former role, peerless in space combat and a master of ordinance. She is also more than capable with firearms and melee combat, being capable if not actually an expert in both bladed and unarmed combat. The sky is where she prefers to be, however, and through her combat training with the Commune as well as her natural proclivity toward different forms of combat from her heritage, Aryyn can fly literally anything with a control scheme. Smaller lighter craft are certainly the preference.

Her tongue is less capable, and the trouble it has gotten her into has only ever been negated by the threat of her combat prowess. Similarly, Aryyn is fairly abysmal with any form of tech work, preferring to hire others for such jobs. Even repair work is usually beyond her, though she has managed to enact workable solutions when called for to provide enough time for proper repairs.

Weapons: Aryyn wears a medium grade flight armor, preferring the balance of flexibility and dexterity. For offensive capabilities, she uses a light repeating rifle and a vibroknife she carries strapped to her leg. In a pinch, she also has stored away two thermal detonators, though she keeps those for special occasions.

Force Sensitivity / Powers: N/A

Other: Aryyn enjoys djaarik immensely, and being quite skilled in the game, has been known to offer discounts to those who can beat her. Of course, just as “It isn’t wise to upset a Wookie”, it also isn’t wise to upset Aryyn Doxx, and cheaters have been known to leave her bar with one or more holes than they came in with.

Last edited:
2232423-concept_kota.jpg

Name: Jek Afton Helter

Species: Human

Homeworld: Mandalore

• Biography:

Jek is a Jedi Master, one of the few that still believes in the old ways that the council isn't hunting like a dog, mostly because most think he's dead.

Jek was born on Mandalore, and when he was three years old, whisked away by the jedi to Coruscant. Always having a knack for getting in trouble, Jek often times found himself being disciplined as a jedi youngling, forced to meditate for hours on end, or assist in the library. However, at such an early age this meditation would hone Jek's connection to the force, and this would only benefit him going forward. Even as a youngling, Jek felt a connection to the force that few Jedi could boast, and Jek used this connection to pass the initiate trials at a relatively young age. This got him assigned to a jedi master who could help the youngling grow into a fine jedi knight. His master, a steadfast teacher of the old ways of the jedi, taught Jek many things over the course of time that Jek spent under him. Jek grew to be many things under his master. Wise, patient, and strong willed, not to mention powerful with the force. However, it was also under his master that he learned that he was not particularly strong with a lightsaber. No matter the training that Jek undertook, he found himself only an adequate swordsman, nothing more.

When the Clone Wars broke out, Jek and his master remained on Coruscant. Following the massacre of the jedi on Geonosis Jek's Master vocally spoke out against the council's actions, blaming them for both the war, and the loss of nearly one hundred and seventy jedi in the Geonosian arena. Jek's master refused to join the fray, and by extension, refused to let his padawan join as well. It was only towards the end of the Clone Wars that Jek and his master actually participated. Right before the war was finally ended, Jek completed his trials to become a jedi knight, and after the war was over, he dutifully joined the Commune in there new ways, despite his old master splintering off with the Je'Daii Order. He personally participated in the crushing of that very order, and was present when his old master was sentenced to death in a hearing before the Commune. Jek loyally served the commune for some ten years, before he began to grow disenchanted with the new order. Jek had been assigned to harrowing campaigns against many rebellions that popped up following the takeover of the Commune, and he witnessed first hand the brutality of their methods. During this time he was granted the rank of Jedi Master, in recognition of his service, though he was not given a padawan to train. The council was still suspicious of him, given his former master.

When he finally did decide to leave, it was during a brutal campaign against a native people of a planet. Much like those that had come before, this planet had risen up in rebellion. Jek and those that went with him all had the same orders, annihilate the rebellion. Jek's ruse was simple. During a routine flight on his ship, Jek faked a crash. He set he ship to autopilot and let it slam into a mountain, while he waited, safely hidden away. That done, he paid for passage of the planet, and snuck away unnoticed. The Commune forces, preoccupied with shutting down the rebellion, assumed he had died. Jek used his mastery of the force to manipulate his way off world.

Then Jek went into exile on his home planet of Mandalore, hiding among the peace loving people there. He would continue hiding for some time, right up to the present year in fact, until he was forced out of hiding by a strong premonition, one that told him that he would find a new purpose on Raxus Prime. Old now, but wise, Jek sold his belongings on Mandalore and bought passage to the planet.

Though he is wary, the old planet having been home to Sith long past, Jek has found his way along the surface, searching for the place of his premonition.

• Force Sensitivity: Yes

Force Powers:

Standard
    --------
    Telekinesis (includes both Force Push / Pull)
    - Force Stasis
    - Force Sense
    - Force Jump
    - Force Reflex
    - Breath Control
    - Detoxify Poison

Light
    -----
    -Force Healing
    -Force Hibernation
    -Force Stealth
    -Force Doppleganger
    -Force Empathy
    -Force Deflection
    -Force Valor

Skills:
    Skilled in the force. Jek has really only one exceptional skill. That is his ability to use the force. In this he excels, far more then many jedi can boast, and he has used this advantage many times throughout his years. From combat to negotiations that he desperately needed to go his way. It was what made him such an effective warrior alongside his comrades before, and a valuable asset to the Commune.

• Weapons: A single lightsaber, crafted with a green crystal, and characterized by adornements of wood and intracate steel patterns that make their way over the weapon which fits perfectly into two hands. The lack of any real wear on the lightsaber hilt shows how little it's owner fights with the weapon.

Other: "A boy? Months of attacking Imperial targets, and Vader sends a boy to fight me?"

oMdEIiWr.jpg

If you’re too weak to stand, then I’ll stand for you.”

Name:
Brin`shak`teksa

Nickname:
Rin

Species:
Twi’lek

Homeworld:
Mygeeto

• Height:
    1.651 Meters

Weight:
    58.05 Kg

Build/Body Type:
    Rin has an athletic build, something expected from somebody who has spent her life either on the run, or fighting.

Outfit Example:
    45e3683b8af010339c78fa8c8b21ca06.jpg

Typical Dress Style:
    Rin almost always wears a headpiece which can project a heads up display over her right eye as needed. Displaying maps and the likes which she controls from a small holographic panel on her right wrist. She also favors darker colors, or colors which complement her skin tone. Much like in the above example, Rin tends to favor clothing which is mostly tighter and certainly which helps her look cuter. She favors half capes, similar to the above one (albeit it doesn’t hang over the front of the arm at all. Think if the image above had the cape ONLY behind her, the part hanging over the arm and front simply didn’t exist). The outfit above would of course be darker, and have red coloring to match her skin tone.

• Biography:
    Rin was born into an uneasy situation, unfortunately it was one that plenty of her kind were rather familiar with. Her mother was the slave of a crime lord in the area, Vugroall Hos, a Hutt who lorded over the lower tunnels on the planet of Mygeeto. So powerful was he, that even the local authorities did not dare enter the Hutt’s lair. As such she was certain there would be no way out of her life of slavery. Instead growing up to be a good little waitress, entertainer, and bartender in the Hutt’s club until she was around the age of 12. During these early years, her mother was sold off by the greedy hutt to which Rin never heard from her again. Much of the little free time that Rin would have to herself was spent working with machines she could get her hands on, her inquisitive young mind never satisfied until she knew how they worked. Perhaps it was a way to cope with her situation, little Rin knew not. However, one day her wish to escape would seemingly be granted. A rival gang trying to make a power grab stormed the Hutt’s club, seeking to take out the competition. In the ensuing chaos, her direct owner was killed and the Twi’lek saw her chance to escape. Snagging some of her captor’s gear, she made a run for it into the frozen tunnels of her homeworld.

She would be found some time later not far from the hell she had just escaped. A lone Jedi travelling the tunnels, following some inkling of a premonition that told him to come here. Despite the fact he was on the run from the Commune, the man did not hesitate to take the girl with him. He was certain that the force had been guiding him to meeting the girl, even if she was curled in a ball and nearly frozen to death. He was at first weary as well, seeing the black markings on her red skin being familiar with those that some Sith bore. Yet, once she was awake he came to found out that it had been her former owner’s way of branding her as his own. In the days following, he quickly found the girl to be firstly an excellent student, as she seemed to soak up everything he said in passing. Then more to his excitement, Force Sensitive. He promised to train her in the Jedi ways, seeking to preserve the Old Beliefs over those of the Commune nowadays. Rin readily accepted, wanting to learn these new strengths to hopefully go back and protect those enslaved like she was, free them from those horrible bonds.

Over the years since, the two have grown close as they traveled the Galaxy. Both on the run from the Commune, yet still trying to step in to do some good where they could. His student proved to be rather… lacking when it came to using the Force and even a bit at lightsaber combat. Yet the little Twi’lek proved her worth with her intelligence and other skillsets that proved useful on their missions. Not to mention, it was nice to have somebody who knew when a mechanic was trying to deceive you on repairs for your ship.

Then only a week ago, the two made their way towards Raxus Prime. Having another premonition, the man felt that something in the Force was calling them to the planet. Knowing the dark history of such a place, he worried that perhaps a new Sith order was on the rise. Something this dark had to be stopped, no matter the price. Yet since they arrived, the two have found nothing but struggles on the planet. Their latest being a run in with a particularly violent gang in some of the worse off areas of the planet. In their escape, the small ship that Rin had… borrowed from their pursers took some heavy fire, and her master was sucked from the cockpit. Though she wanted to go back for him, she knew he was dead. His familiar presence in the Force suddenly snuffed out in that moment of violence.

The girl just barely managed to land her ship and get away before it exploded in a brilliant flash as the fires reached the fuel reserves. Now on her own, scared, and without the guiding hand of her master Rin has wandered from her crash site. Following what she hoped was guidance from the force, but feared was little more than a desperate hope that something of good would come from heading down the path she now chose...

• Force Sensitivity:
    Yes

Force Powers:
    Standard
    ------------
    Telekinesis (includes both Force Push / Pull)
    - Force Jump
    - Force Sense
    - Force Reflex
    - Breath Control

• Skills:
    Rin is a bit different than most Padawans around her age, this being that she is weak in the Force, even among her peers. As such, she was never really able to grasp some of the concepts that her master attempted to teach her. Yet, Rin is not completely hopeless. She’s proven herself to rather capable in a couple of fields. She is good with machines, able to understand how they work and able to both hack, and build/maintain said machines. She’s also proven herself quite capable with a firearm, and in piloting skills which she picked up from her master and continued to practice. Her combat ability with a saber or in general at close range can best be described as… adequate. She can hold her own if needed, but Rin is easily capable of being outclassed up close. From her time being a slave under the Hutt Crimelord on Mygeeto, Rin is rather good at charming others. Though that might also be chalked up to her being a very pretty Twi’lek. Rin is also capable of limited cooking, and mixing drinks.

Weapons/Equipment:
    • A simple lightsaber made with a purple crystal, made by Rin. It fits easily in two hands, but can be wielded one-handed if the situation calls for it.
    • Modified PAC20 Visual Wrist Comlink: A simple PAC20 Wrist Comlink, which Rin has modified and linked to her HUD. It now has additional processing power and can be used to remotely hack into simple computers.

• HUD: A simple piece of headwear which can project a Heads-Up Display over Rin’s right eye. Stolen from one of her owners after he died in the gangwar.

• DLT-19X Targeting Rifle

• Model 434 Heavy Blaster Pistol
    Other:
    "In the old days, Mandalorians who lied were punished by execution. When someone's honor was called into question, all the Mandalorian community gathered in a kind of communal judiciary court. Someone challenges your honor today? You just shoot the fucker in the face.”
    “In retrospect, I think we’ve actually lost ground there."
    - Sergeant Walon Vau and Sergeant Kal Skirata

>> Rin has tattoos similar to those a Sith such as Maul would have on her face and body, however these amount to nothing more than a branding from her former owner to say that she belonged to him.