Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
So, I'll make this a brief as possible, I am searching for:

- A female companion whos is well versed in the lore and mythology of the Star Wars.

- A very literate who can give as much as she gets; I am a very detail-oriented writer. I like to be thorough in writing which can make me write more--or less depending on what I receive in a given post.

-Speaking of receiving; I do not like one line or even just a few sporadic lines. I want to know what your character is thinking, what and how they feel. I also want to know what they smell, hear and taste, or otherwise, sense at a given time or place. Does this mean I want three pages worth of just how stale the air is--or how beautifully crafted those marble stairs are? No, of course not. But, I do appreciate depth. I appreciate it when someone going out of their way to describe something they feel might be central to the plot, or their character's development.

Have an item or trinket you'd care to extrapolate on? Have an idea to draw our characters closer? Describe it!

-I want, no, I need someone who is patient, kind and understanding. I do have a life outside of RPing as I am sure you do as well. Let's remember to keep things civil, and enjoyable.

-I would like someone who can play dual characters. I don't under normal circumstances play dual characters unless I'm really invested in an RP. For this idea, though, I think it is a requirement. As we will be playing Jedi masters, and apprentices to each other's respective characters.

- I would like for there to be romance involved---with the possibility of smut. I will say right now that I am looking for, again, a female lead to one of my male leads. I don't do androgenous or hermaphroditic characters--or futanari characters. I do vanilla pairings; just male and female.

If you are a polite and decent woman that carries these traits--I'd love to hear from you! I'd be willing to also listen to any ideas or plots you may come up with after we discussed the original, main Plotline!

- A female companion whos is well versed in the lore and mythology of the Star Wars.

- A very literate who can give as much as she gets; I am a very detail-oriented writer. I like to be thorough in writing which can make me write more--or less depending on what I receive in a given post.

-Speaking of receiving; I do not like one line or even just a few sporadic lines. I want to know what your character is thinking, what and how they feel. I also want to know what they smell, hear and taste, or otherwise, sense at a given time or place. Does this mean I want three pages worth of just how stale the air is--or how beautifully crafted those marble stairs are? No, of course not. But, I do appreciate depth. I appreciate it when someone going out of their way to describe something they feel might be central to the plot, or their character's development.

Have an item or trinket you'd care to extrapolate on? Have an idea to draw our characters closer? Describe it!

-I want, no, I need someone who is patient, kind and understanding. I do have a life outside of RPing as I am sure you do as well. Let's remember to keep things civil, and enjoyable.

-I would like someone who can play dual characters. I don't under normal circumstances play dual characters unless I'm really invested in an RP. For this idea, though, I think it is a requirement. As we will be playing Jedi masters, and apprentices to each other's respective characters.

- I would like for there to be romance involved---with the possibility of smut. I will say right now that I am looking for, again, a female lead to one of my male leads. I don't do androgenous or hermaphroditic characters--or futanari characters. I do vanilla pairings; just male and female.

If you are a polite and decent woman that carries these traits--I'd love to hear from you! I'd be willing to also listen to any ideas or plots you may come up with after we discussed the original, main Plotline!

Hello - excellent advertisement as I am also detailed oriented.

I have a treatment for an original trilogy, if you're still looking.

Massive fan of SW and familiar with all eras.

Let me know if I can shoot you a PM.

Sure, you can PM me if you want.

Reactions: Vigilante

Sure, you can PM me if you want.

Thank you, done.

I think I may have a few characters that would fit this idea. I’m also well versed in Star Wars legends so what Disney calls non canon. Don’t know too much about the new canon that Disney is in charge of though.