1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Star wars RP (FxF)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Admiral Merry, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I have just started with SW:ToR again and it made me crave for Star Wars roleplay. I am looking for someone who would be interested in playing female Jedi or Sith in Jedi x Sith pairing. I am interested in both, short and smutty RPs and long-term roleplays with actual plot.

I can post everyday (or at least every other day) and I am looking for a partner that could do the same. Also I usually write 2-4 paragraphs per post and I would like my partner to at least mirror me.

I am okay with almost any (reasonable) kinks, but I really donĀ“t like doing futa.

Anyone interested?

2. I'm very interested! If you're still looking, let me know :)!

3. I am always looking.

4. Wonderful! I'd love to hatch out something long term. I don't really favor short term stories too well.

5. Great, just send me a PM with your idea and preferences and willmake something out of it.

6. Anyone else intetested? I am still looking for a Jedi.

7. Ill run a Jedi with you :P.

8. Im also interested if your still open.

9. I still am. PM if you have some particular ideas or if you want to make up something together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.