Star Wars: Rise Of The Consortium(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted up, should hopefully give people a 'little' direction to at least end their posts with.

Reactions: Sir Salty
I cannot wait to see what everyone thinks of each other. Corbin's just so "My Pace".

I should probably explain that there is a bit of a difference between being rebellious

and just doing things at your own pace isn't rebellion.

Wanted to clear that up before anyone thinks Corbin's being rebellious and daring. No he just slow, takes his time, and likes to get the feel of things.

Whoops. Wrote "Imperial" meant "Information." Darn you hands, never typing what I want! Also, I keep meaning to give her a legitimate title, but I figure just calling her Officer is easy enough.

Yeah. I figure opinions come in the next post. I was trying to get one out there this week as I'm slammed at work, and NaNo just started (and for some reason I'm doing it... >_>'). So, next post should be fleshed out more. XD

My reply somehow got deleted... /big sigh

looks fine to me.

Of course! I just look like a jackass now lol.

So, I take it we're doing a posting order then? Because Niiwa totally didn't have to wait for me; If I hadn't went ahead and just posted something, you guys would've been waiting longer lol.

No, It just turned out that way.

Okay, just wanna make sure because that was a seriously fast post.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Maybe she's a Speedster?

can confirm that I am, in fact, a speedster.
Don't tell anyone.

actually i just saw that you posted and figured i should get something out there so that the rp could move along. I am occasionally a very quick poster.

Sorry bout that. Corbin's eyes sort of rolled in the back of his head.

haven't been getting updates here.

Is there any sort of posting precendent we want to set? Like how many days before GMs can post to forward the story if the writers don't get a post in without warning?

My mindset is after 7 days of inactivity, i'll push on. Should i shorten that to keep us moving?

haven't been getting updates here.

Is there any sort of posting precendent we want to set? Like how many days before GMs can post to forward the story if the writers don't get a post in without warning?

My mindset is after 7 days of inactivity, i'll push on. Should i shorten that to keep us moving?

7 days work I do 7 days, but I was waiting for everyone else to respond. All though heavily considering posting anyway

Truth be told, I was waiting for everyone else as well...

Truth be told, I was waiting for everyone else as well...

But you haven't posted

The order so far has been Clyde, Specter, then Cush. You're way above me so you should be posting.

About to come off a little rude here, but let me clarify something for @Isla

and to explain how I think it should be run the cycle @Cush Almighty and @Spectre

To me, you both are the GMs. Cush is the GM and Spectre is the CO-Gm. The moment, Spectre wrote plot sensitive information that was to move along our characters and get them talking and get them involved, is the start of the new posting cycle. The GM post should signify a new round to post.

So the posting order above the GMs should no longer matter because its the new cycle and a new round. So anyone at this post can and could post. But I actually did draw up a post in the new round.

I simply have the will to post again, if I have to. Just to get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.