Star Wars: Rise Of The Consortium(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corbin wouldn't care, he'd just laugh it off and shrug his shoulders

Whoops, I put the wrong picture URL in there last night. I was super tired, and I was not on my game. Also, this is one of the few pictures I found of this species that isn't overly sexy. >_>' Why you ruin everything, internet? Anyway, I fixed that along with changing the color. That blue I used popped up just fine on my laptop, but now that I'm on a desktop... yeah... it was dark. Anyway, sorry about that.

Smug? Lesser-species? Omfg good thing Li Shou has high stress tolerance because that is something that would piss her off xD Pretty sure Versis is gonna be a handful for her lol
Haha. Yeah, when re-reading the species information it REALLY drilled home out elitist that entire species is and I was like *wrings hands* gooooooood. I promise not to go overboard though and make you want to strangle me through the computer. XD Should be a little fun, though. Sorry, Li Shou.

curious if @Niiwa is going to throw a character up.
Throws a character up.

----
C99sjzw.jpg

Physical Description:
Eralin is a short human woman with a soft face and a generally calm expression. Her dark hair falls just past her shoulders, and her deep, grey eyes betray little about her character. She is a bit heavier than average, but much of that is agile muscle. She dresses simply, in clothing that allows her full movement in any situation, leaning towards darker colors.

Name: Eralin Holluto

Species: Human

Personality:
Eralin is usually fairly amicable, not wishing to make enemies of anyone - but she is often not willing to back down from her personal beliefs, either. She prefers to engage people on positive terms, but also understands that it is sometimes necessary to fight, either with words or blade. While she is not the most outgoing person, she will respond and approach others on occasion. She is, however, still unsure of herself - a line of failures has left her self-confidence shattered, and she will often second-guess herself to the point of severely hampering her own abilities. While she tries to be strong, and power through these doubts, a complete breakdown could lead to her paralyzed by indecision. Her desire for real power and self-assuredness is what drives her, constantly improving and working on her own abilities to try and wipe away the doubts.

History:
Eralin was born on the fringes of Consortium space to a loving mother and father - the first of 3 girls, Eralin was raised in a small community of an often-forgotten outpost in a forest of a small, habitable planet. They didn't mind the lack of supplies or the lack of attention payed to them, however - most people on the planet were happy enough to keep to themselves, and they raised their children as hunters and gatherers.

Eralin's mother, Lannah, was the healer for the tribe - Eralin started working with her early on, assisting in simple procedures and practicing caring for others. She always seemed extremely empathetic to how the subjects were feeling. At the same time, her father, Harvey, taught her various survival skills from when she was able to walk. He never took her on hunts, of course, but she tended to be very aware of other animals nearby. She loved everything she did with her parents, she loved exploring the forest and soaking up all of the strange things she saw - she was a natural explorer.

Her force sensitivity took a while to discover - she was not taken away to become a knight until she was 10 years old, and she did so with little ceremony from her parents. Most of her past was not brought along with her, and she went into training immediately. While she had some trouble with swordplay, her later age did not prohibit her force development skills very much. She did her best in school, and though she graduated later than most other knights, she was still very skilled upon her departure.

Her time in the academy was standard, though she often felt alienated from the other recruits, due to age differences. This fueled her insecurities, and she began channeling the anger she felt towards herself into gaining more power with the force and her fast and intense swordplay. The history and political courses were of some interest to her, but she struggled with them as well, having not been involved in any sort of historical education in her earlier childhood.

Eralin had a rough time for her graduation mission - while her class was strong, they had a difficult mission, and while she didn't want to admit it, if she hadn't had such talented classmates, she likely would have failed the mission. The past couple of years have been plagued by those insecurities, and she hopes that her next assignment will give her even more experience and some self-confidence.

Equipment:
Eralin carries little on her, but does have a belt that has a few pouches and attachments.

Lightsaber 1 - [Belt, Permanent] - A long, blue blade with a dark hilt, this serves as her primary arm, as it was the blade she was first issued and the one she is most familiar with.

Lightsaber 2 - [Belt, Permanent] - A slightly shorter, red blade and a dark, matte hilt, this blade serves as her secondary arm. The difference in color is not from preference, but rather because she had requested a second lightsaber and had been issued an old, somewhat janky blade with a less ergonomic grip, not being deemed skilled enough to garner a blade that was more customized. Still, it works well enough in combat, and at this point she is used to the different grip.

Medical Kit - [Bag, Carried] - A set of painkillers, bandages, wound sealants, and various cutting instruments put together for in the field first aid.

Rope - [Bag, Carried] - Rough, thick cords of rope. Always handy.

Communicator Earpiece - [Worn, Permanent] - A simple earpiece that she wears to communicate with teammates.

Skills/Abilities:

Swordplay [Competent] - Eralin prefers the aggressive maneuvers and wide range of attack that dual blades provide for her combat style. Given her use of force sense during combat, however, she has to be aggressive and constantly closing the distance between her and ranged combatants if she wants to be effective. This makes her an incredibly mobile attacker. Her swordplay is weaker than most, however, given her focus on force development, and if her force sense does not give her enough of an edge, she can easily be overpowered by someone more skilled than her.

Survival [Skilled] - Having lived in nature for much of her youth, Eralin has picked up several important survival techniques, from knotting to finding shelter, to knowing what plants and animals tend to be safe to eat.

Medicine [Skilled] - Along with surviving in the wilderness, her mother's work with healing has taught her basic and advanced first aid, allowing her to keep people patched up and moving even with severe wounds. She has even been involved in some minor surgeries.

Force Powers:

Force Push/Pull - Experienced. Taught in basic training.

Force Meditate - Experienced. Taught in basic training.

Force Sense - Talented. Eralin has always had a knack for sensing the lives of others and has had minor precognitive abilities in the past. In honing this skill, she has been able to sense and spot things from a distance that are imperceivable to her natural senses. This also tends to give her an edge in melee combat, if she can create a zone of focus around her to sense her opponent's moves and reactions moments before they happen, allowing her to outmaneuver them through sensing, rather than skill.

Force Healing [Minor] - In training. While Eralin has always had some skill with force healing, her insecurities and the sith-like training she has received has caused her healing techniques to be somewhat shaky. Often the healing is less than permanent, and is little more than bandaging to keep going until her channeling of the force falls apart and the wounds reopen.

Woot! :D Love your character Niiwa! I look forward to interacting with her! :D

Reactions: Niiwa
XD she was originally a few years older but this was the oldest I felt I could justify.

XD she was originally a few years older but this was the oldest I felt I could justify.

I'm just teasing, lol.....

Corbin's history is finally done done.

@Spectre @Cush Almighty

I finished Corbin's history.

And am I allowed to make a sheet for a NPC?
While reading it I found you use Jedi instead of Knight. The Jedi order and the (Consortium)Knight Order are two different things. Please change that and I for one have no problem with your cs that I noticed.

While reading it I found you use Jedi instead of Knight. The Jedi order and the (Consortium)Knight Order are two different things. Please change that and I for one have no problem with your cs that I noticed.

Fantastic. Sorry I was confused of what term I was suppose to be using. lol...I'll change the Jedi to Knight.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
That was quick.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Think the knights turned out to be older that we anticipated. but I'm not sure that really makes much a difference. age doesn't always mean field experience, so I think we're okay on that front.

I am excited to get going, cush and co!

Think the knights turned out to be older that we anticipated. but I'm not sure that really makes much a difference. age doesn't always mean field experience, so I think we're okay on that front.

I am excited to get going, cush and co!

Hope you didn't mind me adding Dare into the history a little bit. I went with "they tolerate each other" Corbin to free. Too I am just going to do it, don't let dreams be just that dreams. And Dare is always probably like, maybe you should think about those dreams first.

Okay, so what are we supposed to do? I'm not used to this kind of freedom. I'm used to the GM making some kind of opening post to set up the atmosphere, tone, so on and so forth.

Okay, so what are we supposed to do? I'm not used to this kind of freedom. I'm used to the GM making some kind of opening post to set up the atmosphere, tone, so on and so forth.
It's alright and sorry for me not making things clearer. I set it up so you guys can do your own introductions. We have just left Gralian about 4 hours ago. The ship has been busy since it's launched making sure everything continues to keep running smoothly. You are free to do as you wish until our first mission together begins and you are briefed. You could go get lunch in the mess hall, Workout, Watch holovision, Practice shooting or look out at the vast emptiness of space. You can interact with the many NPC's aboard the carrier as well.

This.

I may retract my interest in this RP, if the introduction remains the same. I don't like the freedom. I hate to bring it up a thousand times and feel like I am making some kind of sympathetic plea. But I am Autistic, and need that specific literalness.

This.

I may retract my interest in this RP, if the introduction remains the same. I don't like the freedom. I hate to bring it up a thousand times and feel like I am making some kind of sympathetic plea. But I am Autistic, and need that specific literalness.
Would you guys prefer me just start in a room and give you all a briefing of the mission?

Status
Not open for further replies.