1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
At a large estate on the infamous Smuggler's Moon, Elric Yasen, an rising crime lord and information broker sat behind a wroshyr craved desk in his office, waiting. The self-proclaimed entrepreneur, was a bald green eyed human male in his mid years, wearing a fine white suit and shoes, clearly meant to impress others of his status. Inside with him were a set of four zabark yellow uniformed bodyguards, armed with repeating blasters, two standing on each side of him, with blast proof window behind them all.

Elric looked down on his data pad, with a disapproving scowl. I kriffing hate the Hutt Clans. Those overgrown slugs are always cheating me. I'm going to change our arrangement someday, and they're not going to like it.

Just as he finished that thought he got a call on the comlink from, his Twi'lek aide and mistress.

"The smuggler you hired is apporching the landing pad."

"Excellent Rita as soon she lands, have the men start uploading the goods and bring her to my office so we can discuss...payment."

Elric smiled greedily, guess today won't be so bad he thought.

Reactions: Revan
As Kiava Aldamar flew in toward the landing pad, she leaned back in her seat. This wasn't the girl's first visit to Nar Shaddaa, and it likely wouldn't be the last. Truth be told, the smuggler's moon was almost like a central hub for smugglers, gangsters, bounty hunters and the like. And for just that reason, Kiava was always mindful of herself when visiting.

"Zoras, go hide," she commanded her companion. The Corellian butterfly fluttered off toward the dormitory. With shifty clients often coming onto her ship to secure the goods, it was best to keep her pet out of harm's way. There wasn't much the little guy could do if someone with a blaster decided to pick on him, so she preferred to avoid any potential 'accidents'.

Finally, the vessel touched down on the landing pad and Kiava stood from her seat. The girl took a deep breath on her way toward the landing pad. Every deal like this always required her best fake confidence. Any hint of hesitation or adversity put her in a dangerous position. Well, more dangerous than it already was, anyway. With that on her mind, Kiava descended the exit ramp of her ship.

Reactions: Nomad-22
Rita wearing a sharp blue business suit awaited Zoras along with a dozen mercs of various species in makeshift armor. With a polite nod, the Twi'lek secretary spoke with the courtesy similar to that of a protocol droid.

"Welcome Miss Aldmar, my employer is most pleased with your success in delivering the goods. Now if you would be so kind, follow me, Mister Yasen is waiting for us in his office with your reward."

With a wave of her hand Rita gestured the smuggler to come along as the hired hand began their work after directed to the crates containing the spice. During the walk inside the estate Kivia Aldmar would be lead through a smooth walled hallway complete with a golden colored carpet and curtains. Not to mention several paintings and holopictures, depicting the supposed greatness of the master of this place, like that of a king instead of a businessman. Soon they went up a set of stairs, before approaching the massive door of Yasen's office. Opened Kivia would see the information broker waiting at his desk with his horn headed bodyguards.

"Of course," Kiava said with a nod, seeing no cause for alarm. She took note of the large number of guards, though she had seen much more heavily armed and secure locations. It was rarely something that was out of the ordinary.

The girl cast one more glance back at her ship before following after the Twi'lek. 'This place is.. surprisingly fancy,' Kiava thought to herself, noting the luxurious-looking decor. She couldn't have imagined any place on Nar Shaddaa looking this nice, at least not without an expensive upkeep. The place certainly gave off a formal tone, though the girl knew not to openly comment on things like that unless directly asked.

As Kiava ascended the stairs, she took another deep, silent breath. The door that lay ahead with nothing short of intimidating, to say the least. But boldly she entered, and was met with the receiver of the goods. Her eyes darted to Yasen's bodyguards before quickly returning to the man that had summoned her. Kiava waited for him to speak first, as she had learned to do in her line of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.