Star wars fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i make a new page within this same page?

Ah. You don't. First, nab the web address to your ooc. When you go over to the IC section and click create a new thread there's a part that links you to you OOC thread, hence why you need to cut and paste the OOC address. Otherwise, it's almost identical to how you made this thread.

ok thanks

P.S. did everyone agree on a beginning?

Okay, and did everyone agree on a beginning of how the characters meet?

Well, I haven't heard any complaints about starting as prisoners aboard a star destroyer.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard any other ideas either. Hmmm.... scenarios for such varied characters.... *thinks*

--A seedy cantina in the Galactic Empire, Sith Empire or Hutt Space that gets raided by troopers? Unfortunately, this could scatter the players as much as draw them together
--On a peaceful planet just before Star Destroyers pull into orbit and start bombing
--Prisoners of a Hutt who's pissed at each of them for various and different reasons

I like the prisoners of a Hutt or aboard a star destroyer.

well since i've already started with prisoners aboard an imperial star destroyer i guess we'll go with that seeing as i didn't get the notices for response until just now

I cool with that it'll make it much more interesting to explain how I got there.

OK just follow the link I've posted above(I hope) it isn't very large but it's a start.

Arla

Name: Arlas'eon (Arla Sion to humans)
Race: Twi'lek
Homeworld: Ryloth
Profession: Slave
Appearance: Arla is arrayed in little more than golden bangles and gems. She needed nothing else in the musty warm environs that the hutts enjoy or while dancing in a cantina.
Personality: Arla is quite cynical. Her life has been nothing but hardship. Her fellow slaves spoke about how wonderful it would be to be slave to someone wealthy. Teemo changed all that. She fully expects those she helped escape to betray her or abandon her despite opening their cells.

Bio: As Ryloth is tidally locked to its star and only a thin band of the planet's surface is capable of supporting life. One half is perpetually too cold, the other a burning wasteland. As a result most Twi'lek are forced to live underground. Having evolved from simple underground dwelling mammals they have hairless bodies and keen senses. Their lekku and ear cones, at one point, compensated for their blindness, both of which have become less sensitive as their eyesight developed.

Arla was born there, her clan poor and starving in the deep caves. Only the rarest and most powerful clans able to live on the thin band of surface that isn't a hot blasted or frozen wasteland. On rare occasions she would go out and watch the "under worlders" raid the surface clans for food and valuables while the "upper dwellers" would raid the under ground portions of the planets for slaves with which to trade to the "off worlders". So it has been for thousands of years and so it is likely to continue.

Arla was taken in one such raid, just one of thousands that were used as bartering material with off worlders who have absolutely no interest in helping the Twi'lekki people get off world and establish themselves on a less gods forsaken planet. They love the pathetic needs of the Twi'lekki peoples for they are incredibly easy to take advantage of, fighting amongst themselves for the crumbs the greater galaxy chooses to fling their way. The tribe that kidnapped her sold her for a blaster, which would be of great use killing her own people and was packed aboard a slaver starship and whisked away from her home. Later, she would be sold for thousands of credits against the two hundred credits the cheap blaster would cost. Later, they would make even more credits off of the power packs which were cheaper still. Quite the lucrative deal.

Arla, like most subterranean twi'leks is an accomplished fighter with the primitive stone weapons and slings. Wood, of course, being so incredibly rare that it could not be wasted in the crafting of weapons. The women of a tribe were expected to protect it while men were away hunting for food or raiding other tribes for their supplies. She is, as one might imagine from living underground, also quite adept at skulking about in the dark.

Aboard the starship that had taken them she, along with several of the slaves, had to deal with an unknown creature in the ship's hold that was hunting down the slaves one by one. She served as bait but managed to lure it into an airlock and decompress it. It was the scariest thing she had ever done.

After that she arrived at the slave auction and was promptly tattooed. Apparently normal humans were discomfited by the Twi'leki lack of eyebrows. They also informed her that, had they time, they'd have performed a genetic augmentation upon her that they did to many Twi'Leki, replacing her cones with... human ears! The very idea disgusted her. Those strange wrinkly misshapen things on the side of human heads were so ugly!

She then danced in a cantina for two years until the owner was caught smuggling by the Empire. Every piece of his property was confiscated for the Empire including her. Arla isn't sure if she's now the property of the Star Destroyer's captain or if she's simply being transported somewhere she can be sold.

Weapons: As a slave Arla was never allowed any weapons

Gear/Equipment/Items: Her master allowed Arla no equipment save for the jewels he made her wear.

Other Notes: Arla is quite uncomfortable with technology, sometimes even having trouble with simple things like opening unlocked doors. She also doesn't have a lot of experience with the galactic standard tongue.

Great back story and the picture hot damn a person could fap to it.

Yup Brylan is gonna have a few things to say if they get stuck in the same cell together.

Well you've already said that he sat on the only cot in the cell

So assallya did you change your mind about the gun dancer or is this a beginning for her

She can pull a Lando and show up a bit later :) Besides if Sahren was caught then getting out of here would be a piece of cake. Not because of Sahren but because of Riot. Having a slicer on the outside would be far too much of an advantage.

Right and a slicer on the inside isn't an advantage either (star wars Kotor technically not canon though made with lucasarts)

Status
Not open for further replies.