Star wars fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I enjoyed reading the tale of Yun Ohn. I like the fact he can't hit the broad side of a barn but unless he's concealing his identity he doesn't really need a blaster anyways? It adds flavour but really isn't much of a weakness.

What I don't like is that he's a master of the force, a mercenary, pilot and an engineer all rolled up into one. Other than manning the gun emplacements on Yun's starship what is there for anyone to do? In general he seems to have reached the apex of his journey and I honestly don't see any areas where he can grow.

I'll have to agree with Assallya he does need room to grow and in the actual franchise even the masters are still learning things to do with the force

Yeah, rereading through his back story and all, I think I'm going to nerf all his abilities with a memory loss retcon to his biography. That way he still technically has the skills, but has to go on a sort of journey to reclaim his memories and abilities? I definitely agree with you both that he needs room to grow.

Solar, I like your character. He reminds me of Han Solo ^^

Also, Assallya, definitely thought your Gun Dancer portion was really creative!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup hes my little smugglar with a heart of gold..and the actual character picture is referred to as a poor man's Han Solo as well.

Haha, all he needs is a trusty wookie companion.

Or in this case a Tusken Raider cause remember poor man's version.

In his ship the Centennial Egret.

Thats the ship name now sir thanks for deciding that for me.

Haha, glad to be of service. If you really call the ship the Centennial Egret, Brylan is gonna have more street cred than Han.

I can just see how his story is gonna go already.

A trusty tusken companion instead of a wookiee that is pretty cool makes him(Bryan) more badass when paired with the others on board the centennial egret

Yeah I guess I can make an IC even though I've never done one before unless one of you want to make it or we can do this here

I didn't mean you, you i meant you as in one of the group you

I'm not sure what you mean. Starting a thread in the IC section is exactly identical to placing one here in the OOC section.

Perhaps you mean to say that you don't know where to start the actual writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.