Star wars fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright i guess i'm glad you decided to research the history/ story of star wars Assallya proposed an opening i'll provide a link
Alright. I'm ready to start when you guys are.

It's a link to a private conversation. Everybody else will lack the proper authentication for the HTTPS link.

Here's the short bit:

"One could start all the players in the prison cells of an Imperial Star Destroyer. That could readily get most of them together immediately despite their varied backgrounds. They could somehow escape, battle down a few corridors towards the hangar bay in classic Episode IV Death Star style."

HM...that could work. But how would I get my character in the cells?

I forgot the name i think it was Assalya but they wrote this idea "One could start all the players in the prison cells of an Imperial Star Destroyer. That could readily get most of them together immediately despite their varied
BACKGROUNDS
. They could somehow escape, battle down a few corridors towards the hangar bay in classic Episode IV Death Star style. When they reach the hangar bay they can run into a Sith Inquisitor blocking their way onto Brylan's ship to go up against Darth Kandosil. (While more storm troopers arrive to give the other players something to do while Kandosil duels)

Though, if we go this route I'll probably play someone else for a bit and introduce Sahren and Riot later."

Oh, Sith Inquisitors don't really like Jedi or rogue Sith. Maybe she is being brought back for retraining at the hands of a superior master. Maybe some great and powerful Sith saw her in a vision and determined she was critical in the balance of power to come? Then again, maybe they don't know she has a force talent if she claims she was just about to turn in the lightsaber she found for the "bounty". At one point at least, the Emperor (assuming the Emperor is around) was paying out enough credits to purchase a new transport ship for each saber!

Hm...point made, Assallya. Maybe a mix of the first two since she isn't good enough of a liar for the last one to be readily believed.

Ooh! A darkside duel already? More research! For clarity's sake, Kandosii uses a mixed style of Forms III and IV for Lightsaber Combat.

*grins* I've never used those silly forms myself. Shii-cho... bah. What a name! Don't get me wrong. You can research and use them. I just prefer more interesting terminology like, "Voracious Rancor Style" and attacks like "Stooping Mynock" and the "Gundark Dash" :)

Then again, I've done some funky stuff in the past. I have this wizened old Echani Jedi Master character who refused to use a lightsaber. According to him a lightsaber was a weapon for killing, dismemberment and maiming; thus unseemly for a Jedi. He instead used a staff that generated the same sort of containment field used in lightsabers only without the plasma. Thus he could block sabers and deflect blaster bolts. He'd simply cudgel people into unconsciousness as opposed to lopping off limbs.

Haha! Part of me wonders if that's any better, "Excuse me my good sir, would you rather: A: Have an arm removed violently by a plasma blade? Or B: Have someone beat the crap out of you with a heavy stick?"

Whew, ok. So I'll be ok with the "Swish, swish, stab" technique then?

One really awesome thing about episode VII is that they declared all extended universe stuff, including those horrible lightsaber forms... and the flying, force field projecting, plasma bolt throwing jedi as no longer being official. :) (The last were from the Jedi Academy books and some of the comics)

As for style. It all depends on you. Find a style that suits you and use it to entertain. That's really the secret to roleplaying. You're an actor, using words to express yourself. I'm pretty good at describing sword play but I had the good fortune to have someone teach me LARP style fencing. He taught me about balance, when to put your weight onto your leading or retreating foot. (Weight on the retreating foot is defensive. Weight on the leading foot gives you more power but reduces your mobility) He also showed me how to use my eyes properly and pointed out what you would do in a real world fight but weren't allowed to do because of the rules.

One really awesome thing about episode VII is that they declared all extended universe stuff, including those horrible lightsaber forms... and the flying, force field projecting, plasma bolt throwing jedi as no longer being official. :) (The last were from the Jedi Academy books and some of the comics)

As for style. It all depends on you. Find a style that suits you and use it to entertain. That's really the secret to roleplaying. You're an actor, using words to express yourself. I'm pretty good at describing sword play but I had the good fortune to have someone teach me LARP style fencing. He taught me about balance, when to put your weight onto your leading or retreating foot. (Weight on the retreating foot is defensive. Weight on the leading foot gives you more power but reduces your mobility) He also showed me how to use my eyes properly and pointed out what you would do in a real world fight but weren't allowed to do because of the rules.
Oh thank all that is holy. That takes a load off.

Hm. Well, I will do my best. I've always been partial to hand to hand rather than bladed combat, but I believe that the tonfa lightsabers should allow me to experiment while I do what I am still comfortable with. Just so you know, her style will be brutal. One doesn't make a career of killing Jedi (or Sith) without some measure of brutality.

I apologize for the ensuing wall of text. I had intended to make a Protocol Droid CS as well but...my creativity is fried right now xD

Sephiroth.600.14315_zpsp2osdqyo.jpg%7Eoriginal

"There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force.
I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness
In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force.
"
-
The Je'daii Code

Name: Yun Ohn
Race: Half-Echani, Half-Human
Faction: None though formerly of the Je'daii Order
Vocation: Mercenary
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 203lbs
Biography:
The man known as Yun Ohn was born in a time and place very far from the one that he resides in currently. To know the story of Yun, one must know the story of the Je'daii order. As the predecessor to the modern age Order of the Jedi, the old Order was unlike the Jedi who walked in the light, or the Sith that strove in the dark. The Je'daii sought to live in balance with nature, to live in balance with the force. Yun's father was one of the many force sensitives born on the planet Tython, seeking a way to control his powers. It was here in this place of extremes, that the Je'daii Order was founded and the value of balance was realized. There, the lush beauty of Tython was only preserved by the interaction between the two moons; the bright satellite Ashla, and the dark moon Bogan. Observing both nature and the force here, brought the Je'daii to understand that there was no shadow without light and no light without shadow. Therefore to try and deny either "side" of the force was unnatural. The Je'daii order became a place where force sensitives could learn to cope with their abilities and gain the confidence they needed to use their skills wisely.

In the order, Yun's father, Carsis Ohn, was a man of talent, but not drive. Although he had the skills to become a Temple Master of the Je'daii order, he wasted away his time drinking and chasing after women. Still, he was surprisingly wise and despite his foolish behavior, the order kept him around in the hopes that one day, Carsis would mature. It seemed like a tall order, but people can change, especially if it is for love. Carsis was certainly a skirt chaser, but he'd never laid his eyes on a woman more beautiful than Aelyn Korr, an Echani and aspiring apprentice to the Je'daii order. Carsis tried his usual tricks, all of which failed miserably before the silver eyed beauty. Still, Carsis was unusually persistent about gaining Aelyn's attention. Out of a bit of pity for Ohn, Aelyn told Carsis that an Echani was uninterested in words. Actions spoke volumes about the real character of a man. Aelyn proposed that should the day ever come that Carsis could defeat her in hand to hand combat, she promised to give the man a chance.

Several years later, Carsis Ohn and Aelyn Korr were wed and together they had a son they named Yun Ohn. Carsis had changed significantly since his fateful meeting with his wife Aelyn. He began to take the order more seriously and devoted his efforts wholeheartedly into becoming a father that his son could be proud of. Eventually Carsis became one of the Je'daii temple masters, overseeing the Temple of Science in Anil Kesh. His wife, Aelyn became a temple master as well, working the forges of Vur Tepe. In that time, Carsis was overjoyed as a parent and husband; to have found his calling in life, while being able to enjoy the happiness of his family, it was truly the greatest blessing in his life. The Je'daii Master sought to teach his son the ways of the force, while Aelyn taught him of Echani tradition and martial arts. Together, the two heavily influenced Yun Ohn as he grew, compelling him to follow in the ways of the Je'daii.

Over the course of the next decade, Yun Ohn became one of the youngest to complete the trials of Padawan Kesh and begin the process of forging his very own force-imbued blade. As a gift and a challenge to their son, Yun was given songsteel to forge his weapon and their only advice to the young Journeyer, was to put every fibre of his being into every moment of the blades' construction. For a while, Yun was puzzled on how to go about working a metal as difficult as songsteel, but just as his father before him, Yun Ohn had a fateful encounter when he needed it most. As Yun worked in the forges of Vur Tepe, he caught the eye of a young twi'lek Journeyer. Though they were only a few years apart in age, (the twi'lek being his elder) it was clear that the twi'lek held composure and wisdom that Yun Ohn was yet to gain. As an Echani, he was drawn to her graceful movements, her poise, her everything. This visage of beauty introduced herself as Arali'yha, a Lethan twi'lek who had completed the Je'daii trials before him. Arali'yha was blind for all intents and purposes, but she saw very clearly through the force. Yun's aura was what had attracted her attention and in return for allowing her to sate her curiosity by observing him, she promised to help him construct his forceblade.

Yun was skeptical about the results that she would produce, but seeing as he was having no real success on his own, he figured that it couldn't hurt. With Arali'yha's guidance, the halfbreed found that shaping the songsteel came easy. She pointed out that while he was indeed hammering away at the metal with his heart and soul, he was not focusing on becoming "one" with the blade. Yun Ohn continued to think of the weapon, as a weapon, not as an extension of his own body. The force-imbued blade was not a tool for killing, but a Je'daii's very soul given shape. What feelings would you pour into a blade that represented every fibre of your being? What feelings would merge with the force, as it was hammered into a fine blade? That was the guidance that Arali'yha had given him. Yun finally understood the importance of not just being true to ones emotions, but also the importance of broadening your horizons and seeking the wisdom of others. With Arali'yha's help, Yun Ohn successfully completed the shaping process of the force-imbued weapon and was able to move on to placing an energy crystal into the hilt of the blade, merging the lattice of the metal and crystal together. This was done through deep meditation in the force, focusing intently enough until blade, crystal and smith were as one entity.

With the Forceblade complete, Yun Ohn became a full fledged Journeyer at the age of seventeen and found the love of his life in the process. It might have been inevitable with an Echani lover, but Arali'yha and Yun fought many battles against one another, as a sort of courtship, before they became an official item. Carsis and Aeyln were proud of their son, as he went off to undertake the great journey of Tython, traveling to the nine Je'daii temples in order to attain the rank of Ranger. Although Yun Ohn started his journey later than his lover Arali'yha, Yun was a quick learner and thanks to the influence of his beloved, a diligent worker. At the age of twenty Yun Ohn completed the journey together with Arali'yha and received permission to be stationed with her on one of the settled planets within the system. However, before Yun and Arali'yha had a chance to start their new lives together, the Despot War began. As newly appointed Je'daii rangers, Yun and Arali'yha were thrown to the front lines. The battle was intense, resulting in casualties for both the forces under the twi'lek Queen Hadiya and the Je'daii order. Among the casualties, were Yun Ohn's parents, both Carsis and Aelyn.

Despite the loss of a great many Je'daii, the Order managed to expel Hadiya's forces from Tython and restore order to the system. Still, the price had been steep. Though the scars remained, Yun settled down with Arali'yha, working as a Ranger for a few years before returning to Tython. Yun became the Temple Master of Vur Tepe, while Arali'yha became the Temple Master of Anil Kesh. Although Yun and Arali'yha could not have children together, they found themselves happy enough raising the next generation of Je'daii as their own children, imparting to them not just knowledge, but the bonds of a family. As a Je'daii Master, working alongside the woman he loved, Yun found himself wanting for little else in life, save for that these days last until he became one with the force. Unfortunately, his wish, would not come true. Twelve years after the Despot War, the Order discovered the wreckage of the first ship to enter the Tython system since the Tho Yor brought force sensitives to Tython millennia ago.The crash landing killed a large number of force users, including Arali'yha, Yun's wife. Yun Ohn was devastated and would have lost himself to the dark side, had his wife not appeared to him as an apparition through the force. In her desire to see Yun one last time, Arali'yha was able to preserve her sense of self before merging with the force. His lover warned him that in the future, great danger would come and that the order would face a great schism. In that moment, she prayed for his safety, for his happiness, wherever it might take him. Yun Ohn kissed the ethereal visage of his lover for the last time, before she finally became one with the force.

With sadness in his heart and vigilance on his mind, Yun waited patiently for the day that Arali'yha had warned him of. Just as his wife had predicted, danger did indeed come to Tython. The crash landing that had caused his wife's death, had a single survivor. Little did the saviors of this person know, that he was the harbinger of the storm to come. While he and his allies did not know it at the time, the person that they had saved, was known to the Rakatans as a Force Hound, a slave they brutally trained to seek out worlds that were potent in the force. The man had signaled the invasion and the Rakatans with their Infinite Empire attacked Tython en masse. The Je'daii knew nothing of their enemy or their goals, but they did know that their foes were well versed in the dark side. They used forcesabers, swords that drew upon the power of the dark side to create a solid blade of energy. Against their new enemies, the Je'daii faced many defeats, but by uniting with the settled planets in the Tython system, the Je'daii were able to amass a force capable of opposing the Infinite Empire. Still, even with the forces to fight against the Rakatans, the Je'daii still knew very little about their foe. In order to ascertain the goals of their enemy, they wished to gather as much information as they could about the Rakatan Empire. Of course, the question remained, how? Amidst a room of silent masters, a single voice broke the silence. It was Yun. He agreed to take charge of the situation.

Yun Ohn took the smallest, fastest ship that the Je'daii could provide and used his power of the force to mask its presence amidst Ashla and Bogan. As Yun's ship neared the Rakatan command post of Ska Gora, Ohn quietly turned himself in to the Rakatan Empire as a slave. It was a risky move, that could have just gotten him killed, but he felt that the Rakatans were not ones to waste potential. Unfortunately, Yun Ohn was correct. What occurred next was a series of brutal experiments using Ohn as the primary test subject. Although he could not completely understand the words of his captors, by using the force, Yun was able to slowly piece together their intent. He was being used as the "core" for their prototype hyperdrive. The Rakatans, it seemed, were losing their affinity with the force and came to Tython in order to find a way to fix that. However, in the case that they didn't find what they were looking for on Tython, the Rakatans needed a way to ensure they could maintain their force powered hyperdrives. The Rakatans used similar devices already, drawing upon only the dark side of ones emotions. However, this new prototype, simulated memories and emotions from the victims psyche, to draw out the force from an intended target. Using this device, the Rakatans used Yun as a battery to coax the force through fusion generators and kilometres worth of superconducting wires. This led into an ionization chamber, that triggered the radiation necessary to initiate travel into "hyperspace." The agony of having your mind pried open with the force and your most precious memories being used as fuel to turn you into a human battery, is indescribable. When Ohn was beyond the point of exhaustion, the Rakatans would continue their experiments, marveling at the tenacity of the Je'daii they'd captured. But regardless of the inhumane experimenting, the Rakatans never broke their captive.

After weeks of testing, the Rakatans had compiled enough data to go forward with the mass production of the prototype they'd tested on Yun. Of course, preparations could only be made once they had finished their objective here in Tython, so the Infinite Empire thought it best to begin their full scale assault against the Je'daii forces. It was at this crucial moment, that Yun Ohn made his move. With the experimenting done, Yun was being kept as a general purpose slave, though the Rakatans made a mistake in thinking that they had broken the mind of their captive. Just as the enemy was preparing their assault, Yun meditated deeply, focusing on his allies in the Je'daii order. Through the force, he warned his allies that the enemy was preparing to attack and that in this moment, they were at their most vulnerable. He also explained why the Rakatans began their invasion of Tython and his plan to counterattack. Yun would take control of the research ship that he had been brought aboard and utterly destroy the data that the Empire had collected on using "psychedrives." After that was done, he would destroy the ship. With the distraction created, the Je'daii would be able to take control of the confusion and repel the remaining Rakatans. With his comrades forewarned, the Je'daii unleashed strength that his adversaries had never seen before. Yun Ohn used the power of the dark side, the rage of being used as a tool, the rage of losing his wife, of having his memories violated; all the darkness within him had been loosed upon his foes. The Je'daii called out to his blade and it flew to his side, guided by his will. With blade in hand, Yun cut through swaths of enemies, before reaching the compiled data and destroying it with his own hands. However, destroying the data did not come without a price. As the only Je'daii aboard, Yun suffered grievous injuries from fighting the Rakatans alone. With the crew dead and the data destroyed, the only thing left to take care of, was the ship itself. Yun Ohn communicated with the members of his order, one last time, saying that he was going to cast the ship adrift in hyperspace, so that he and all knowledge of the sinister device, would be lost in the annals of time. Before his peers could protest, Yun channeled his power through the hyperdrive system and set a course to the ships last known destination.

A few moments after the ship entered hyperspace Yun used the last of his strength to shatter the hyperdrive and the stasis field that surrounded the Rakatan ship, breaking the tether that kept space faring vessels anchored to their relative time. With the light leaving his vision, Yun Ohn thought that he would soon join Arali'yha in the force. As he closed his eyes, the Je'daii Master drifted into a deep sleep. For a moment, there was nothingness....then, there was light, light so bright that it illuminated his very soul. It was warm, like a lover's embrace, comfortable; a place he never wanted to leave. "You must. Your story has not yet ended....my love." With a heartwarming sensation in his chest and those words echoing in his mind, the man awoke to find himself laying in bed. But there was....silence. A deafening silence, that Ohn had never experienced before. At first, he thought that it was nothing; perhaps, he just needed a moment to adjust to his new surroundings, before he was able to feel the flow of the force.

Just as he thought this, a nurse came to check on his condition and discovered that the patient had regained consciousness. As she spoke, Ohn attempted to sense the "intent" of her words, just as he'd done countless times before. But something was amiss..he couldn't feel the force guiding him as it always had. He couldn't use the power that was innate to those of the Je'daii order. Power that he'd had his entire life. The thought was devastating, but Yun knew that he was better off trying to figure out the reason, rather than worrying unnecessarily. The Je'daii eventually overcame the language barrier and answered the queries that his benefactors had for him. Although they had great difficulty believing his story, the evidence was there to support his claims. Upon his request, his weapon was returned to him, but guards were at the ready, in case it seemed like he were going to try anything. As he drew the blade from its sheathe, the deafening silence he experienced, gave way to a dull whisper. It seemed as though he wasn't entirely severed from the force, but the connection was too weak to draw upon any of he skills he'd relied upon in the past. Still, the fact that he force still stirred within him was enough to ease his mind.

After Ohn recovered from his injuries, he expressed his desire to see the galaxies with his own eyes. Although others tried to discourage the Je'daii, his mind had been made. As a sort of gift to the time traveler, Yun was given a 3PO series protocol droid to assist him in communicating with others, until he managed to get a good grasp of basic. Thankful for the assisance, Ohn went on his way, with nothing but the clothes on his back, the weapon in his hand....and a tea drinking droid. Now, three years after his connection with the force was weakened and Ohn entered this era, he works as a mercenary, going wherever the solar winds take him.

Strengths: As the former Je'daii Master of Vur Tepe, Ohn is a master bladesmith, with a keen eye for metals and a talent for the forge. Though the skill is not entirely relevant to the current era, it is a skill that Ohn treasures, as he truly mastered the craft, with the guidance of his lover, Arali'yha. The mercenary is familiar with a variety of martial arts, but excels most in the traditional Echani style. Like most Echani warriors, Yun Ohn possesses great tactical foresight and skill with various melee weaponry, especially the sword. Yun knows how to pilot "modern" starcraft, though he still finds his piloting skills lacking. Although the Je'daii has lost his skill with mechu-deru, Ohn still possesses a sharp mind and is quick on the uptake when given a piece of tech to repair or modify.
Weaknesses: Perhaps it is the Echani blood within Yun Ohn, but he becomes extremely single-minded when it comes to dueling an opponent. To Yun, a fight is a sacred thing and the only way to truly communicate with another individual. Therefore, Yun is easily manipulated by the promise of a duel with a worthy adversary. Aside from flaws of character, Yun Ohn is not very good at handling blasters or any sort of firearm. While he has deadly precision with projectile weapons such as throwing knives or darts, give him a blaster and he can't shoot the broad side of a moisture evaporator. Ohn is unsure why his accuracy with firearms is so poor, but he tries to compensate for this fact with masterful swordplay and martial arts. He knows it won't work forever, but a man must try. Though, perhaps Ohn's most debilitating weakness, is his severely weakened connection to the force. Yun speculates that it is possible that he had actually died, become one with the force, then was forcibly separated from it by his lover. However, when he holds his weapon within his hands, he can feel the slight stirrings of he force; enough to heighten his senses, but not enough for much else.
Personality: Yun Ohn is a strong willed, intelligent individual, prepared to move heaven and hell, should his goals require it. But while he is willful and intelligent, Ohn finds himself without much motivation in this current era, aside from meeting a valiant end. He has seen the schism that has divided his order, but feels so disconnected from the people, the places, that he has grown cold, indifferent to others. He has seen in both past and present, that sentient races will always continue to make the same mistakes as the ones who came before them. Regardless of whether or not there were those attempting to forestall such an event, it was an inevitability that if nature did not destroy it, society would destroy itself. There was a time that Yun would argue against such nihilism, but now, Ohn has accepted that he is truly the last of his kind, simply waiting to go extinct like the rest.
Abilities:
Je'daii Master - Yun's time in the order has given him wisdom, but it has also brought him much pain. As a skilled member of the Je'daii, Ohn once possessed a comprehensive mastery of both the light and dark sides of the force, but now, he is unable to even produce a spark of lightning from his fingertip. Still, just because he has been deprived of his powers, it does not mean that he has been deprived of his knowledge. Yun still uses his knowledge of the force and how it can be applied, in tangent with his logic, in order to come up with countermeasures against force users.
Blacksmith - As the former temple master of Vur Tepe, Ohn once oversaw the creation of the finest blades in intergalactic history. He is the only person currently alive, that has full knowledge of the rituals involved to imbue a blade with the force and bind a blade to its rightful owner. Yun Ohn has not forged a blade since he was in his own time, but he hopes one day to find someone worthy to make a weapon for. If at all possible, Ohn would also like to impart his knowledge of smithing unto another.
Master of Martial Combat - With Echani blood flowing through Ohn's veins, it might only be natural that he had a predilection for battle. While he was not raised on Eshan, his mother Aelyn had instilled into him every aspect of Echani culture and knowledge that she could. She taught him the etiquette of battle, the skill to read movements and perceive emotions through them. Yun was taught the three tiers of the Echani art and was taught that when using the skills of his people he should never use weapons, or the force. Fighting as an Echani meant expressing and communicating to one another through combat. After this lesson was instilled unto him, Yun learned the ways of swordsmanship, spearmanship and tactics. The Echani training that his mother provided, along with the knowledge he gained from the other temple masters in his youth, has given Yun Ohn the skill in combat he has needed to survive this far.
Equipment:
Ali'yha - Ali'yha is the name that Yun has given to his forceblade. Ali'yha comes from the name Arali'yha, Yun Ohn's one true love. The reason he calls the blade Ali'yha, is because like the woman he once loved, it remains always by his side and ever ready to cut down his enemies. The blade itself is forged from songsteel, a rare silver metal only ever used in masterworks. The metal is extremely tedious to forge and shape, but once one listens to the "voice" of the steel, the metal becomes easy to work. With each stroke of the hammer, the force is meticulously kneaded into the songsteel, changing its structure on the molecular level. While songsteel is sturdy to begin with, when imbued with the force and the essence of ones soul, it becomes nigh unbreakable and sharp enough to slice the heavens. Ali'yha also serves as Ohn's lifeline to the force. Without it, he is completely severed from this mystic energy. While the sword once radiated a brilliant silver light when unsheathed, it now only glows a dim gray, reflecting Yun's weakened connection with the force. Even with the blade drawn, the force is always like a whisper, just beyond the edge of hearing. Just as he begins to make out the words, the voices grow silent. As the only remaining proof he has of his past, aside from his memories, Ohn keeps it with him always.
Z-3PO - Less a piece of equipment and more of a friend, Z-3 is one of the few true allies that Yun possesses in this time period. Z-3 is a rather eccentric droid, even amongst the 3PO series. Z-3 seems to fancy himself as some sort of dapper gentleman, living a high class life. He wears a monocle and has a fake mustache plastered above his "mouth." Where in the world Z-3 gained this peculiar behavior is beyond the Je'daii, but he finds his company amusing and has decided against altering his core programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronfarron - Thank you ^^ He sort of ended up taking a life of his own, but I think it turned out alright. I just hope that he gets accepted. I really wanted to join after reading through everyone's CS. They're so good!

@Monsiuer Sarcastique well we are still just talking about beginning so yes you are accepted and i just want to say holy fucking shit that is a wall it smack someone upside the head with it and it will actually hurt i made it about half way through the first paragraph the backstory on tython is nice i'll try to read the rest

plus not that it's a bad thing but he(the drawing) looks like sephiroth from final fantasy

@Killroy - I honestly looked at it in the end and thought....TLDNR. Therefore, I apologize for the tetris text I spammed you with.
But, long story short, Ohn is from the era of the Je'daii Order and fought against the Rakatans when they invaded his home world. They did some experimenting on him for a prototype hyperdrive and he destroys it, etc, etc, gets cast into the future etc, etc. Becomes a mercenary.
Also it looks like Sephiroth...because it is xD

Alright like I said in the start anything can happen and I also said it's not a bad thing it looked like sephirooth but I was surprised I recognized him even though I never played the game

So i'm guessing i'm gonna be mister regular in this roleplay group..i'm gonna enjoy this even more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.