Star wars fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree there with starkiller, but by the fact yoda states that would he not in fact be a darksider as well in the prequels

Oi? No insult. I'm deadly sick with a candida flare up. Seven days now I've been coughing and hacking. Only liberal application of moisturizer each night has kept me from having blisters from wiping my nose. I just passed right out.

Still sick, but that doesn't preclude posting :) Well, except maybe on Thursday where I work a twelve hour day. Is there an initial IC post I missed?

nope no IC posts just started working myself and from what i've seen today i may be limited to a couple hours a day

hello. I'd be interested in joining if you still have a spot open.

Well, we're only three so far so I'd tentatively (As I'm not the thread's creator) suggest yes.

I; however am the thread creator and seeing as i usually plan for large groups and jump ins i'd pretty much guarantee that there are openings

plus we've mostly been discussing things that relate to the rp in one way or another

feel free in fact you might want to read everything we've been discussing so that you are caught up and have an idea where we are going so far(unless you've already done so then don't worry about it)

Female%20Apprentice

Name: Darth Kandosii

Alternate Identity: Talia Walters

Race: Human
Faction: Independent
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Skills: Force Use, Lightsaber Combat, Weapon Engineering
Unique Equipment: Dual Lightsaber Guard Shota.

Appearance: While under the name of Talia Walters, she adopts the pictured armor. As Darth Kandosii, she adopts her Mandalorian armor (colored black with red trim, along with a red visor and belt). The armor features most of the well known armaments (with a flamethrower and miniature rockets being the most commonly used weapons) but she forgoes the traditional blaster and jetpack for her lightsabers and Force enhanced movements instead.

Biography:
Talia was born on the home world of the Mandalorians: Mandalore. She spent her birth and formative years within Clan Pitha alongside her elder brother and two younger brothers. Pitha was a clan well known for their black colored armors and weapons. These secrets were passed along to her as the second in line, as the first was expected to lead the clan. As she grew, Talia proved to be an adept weaponsmith; a quick and eager student with a passion for the Mandalorian iron, it wasn't long before she drew the wrong attention.

A Sith Lord, whom often dealt with the clan, observed her working the metal, seemingly unbothered by the long hours at the extremely hot forge. It wasn't long before an old debt was collected, and she was sent with the Sith Lord to test her viability as an apprentice. When he found that the teen could channel the force, with his careful direction, he took her on as a full time apprentice. He taught her the ways of the Dark Side, even as he seemed to undermine himself by allowing the girl to grow into a young woman at her parents' sides. He even helped in choosing her soon-to-be husband for her rapidly approaching sixteenth birthday and wedding celebration. On, arguably, the happiest day of her life, her master cut down her new groom and killed her youngest brothers. He demanded that she force him to stop, unless she wished for the rest of her family to die as well. In a rage, she attacked the man in her armor; blaster in hand and sorrow in her heart, Talia fought with her master for a few hours until she collapsed from exhaustion. She barely heard the screams of her clan members as they were slain.

When she later awoke, she was on a ship and laying on the metal floor of a cell. She didn't know that her true training would begin.
She suffered and studied day after day under the Sith in the worst of conditions. She spent most days huddled in the corner of her freezing cold cell, surrounded by books and harshly bright light. She was forced to learn Common, and only managed to cling onto her identity by reciting the names of her slain family at night. Her master would cone by every now and then to sit and discuss philosophies when he dropped off her meager meals. That routine continued until she could no longer remember those names.
Once she was broken, she was then allowed to continue her full training under her master, blindly loyal to him alone. She went nameless until after her twentieth year of life, when she secured her first Force-only kill of a Padawan. Her name had simply been Kandosii, a cruel joke bestowed by her Sith Master.

As she meditated, her nightmares haunted her again as repressed memories--that never allowed her to sleep for long at night--dogged her. The longer she meditated, the more she had to fight through the fog to clarify their meanings. The more she deciphered, the more hateful she became until it exploded from within. With red crystal in hand, Kandosii managed to call in a few owed favors to boldly buy up whatever materials she could from her home world. She knew that her master was watching her every move, and she let him. She let him watch as she managed to improvise a hot enough source of heat to smith her own Mandalorian Armor. She also let him watch as she painstakingly smithed and constructed her lightsaber guard shota and fit it with two focusing crystals in addition to her red one; the result was a lightsaber blade with a black core and red outline due to a reaction caused by one of the focusing crystals resonating with the Mandalorian Iron. With this blade, she challenged her Sith Lord to a duel to the death for vengeance.

The two fought on equal footing, her master with his light saber and force powers and her with her bonecrushing gauntlets and force powers. The two continued to fight until Kandosii was forced to pull her lightsaber. Eventually, her thirst for revenge overcame her master's arrogance and she beheaded him with the weapon. She gathered his head and light saber as proof of her victory to the other Sith Lord onboard the flagship. He would bestow the name Darth Kandosii upon her and set her loose as a Jedi Hunter.

Three years passed as she moved from one assignment to the next under the supervision of the Sith Lord Gresha, a twisted man whose skim was so warped by the Dark Side that he looked little more than crumpled paper. As his obsession with knowledge and power grew, Darth Kandoshii began to distance herself from her master. Another year or two passed, with Darth Kandoshii gathering quite the collection of jetti'kad--as she took to calling them--when everything changed.

Despite her knowledge of the Dark Side and its machinations, Darth Kandosii lacked the lust for power that plagued most Darksiders. As she didn't willingly turn to the Dark Side, she was relatively moderate in her use of the Force. This was seen as a weakness that needed to be exploited by a young Apprentice. When she was alone on a distant planet, he followed her and ambushed her. Long experienced in lightsaber combat, Darth Kandosii nearly killed the Apprentice when her hand was stayed by a strange woman. The woman, whom she later found out was her target: Jedi Knight Lila Nikert, stood between the two combatants and practically demanded that they stop their fighting in front of the village children. Struck by her boldness, Darth Kandosii acquiesced and allowed the Apprentice to live and escape.

The Sith Marauder stayed in the quaint village at the urging of the Jedi Knight, Lila. With her gentle guidance and many months of contact, Darth Kandosii began to turn from the Dark Side. While it hadn't been enough to drain the acidic golden hue from her eyes, her countenance changed the more she was exposed to a different way of living. The two began a romantic relationship, with Darth Kandosii simply being called "Talia Kandosii". She began to meditate on the Force, even as she fought within herself to consciously choose peaceful negotiations rather than brutal punishment when it came to problems. Her lover stayed with her for every step of the way, and could see the genuine feelings in the Sith, despite her default reactions.

Darth Kandosii rose once again when the Apprentice she once spared returned with Master Gresha. With Lila at her side, the two fought off the Apprentice and Master Gresha. However, when it came time to arrest the two, Kandosii was goaded into killing the Apprentice with Force Lightning in front of Lila. Shamed and scared for her lover's safety from herself, Kandosii ignored her lover's calls and ran into the forests. She traveled for nearly a month until she reached a spaceport, and managed to secure a place on a ship as a weapons and weapons systems engineer on a ship under a false name.

She continues to struggle between the Dark and Light Sides of the Force. She knows that she plays a dangerous game of "Straddling the Line", but she has not been able to resign herself to a peace-filled life of pacifism. However, she doesn't wish for a life of constant warring and killing either. With only one black cored, purple colored guard shota (the result of an extracted purple crystal being used in the same forging style of the first guard shota) and her first black-red guard shota, her Mandalorian armor, and a few credits, Darth Kandosii seeks a new life and purpose for herself.

Force Abilities:

As a Darth, Kandosii has a deep knowledge and understanding of the Force, even though she has yet to choose a side. She is one of the most advanced user of Telekinetic Force abilities and has a very fine control over it. She does not need a line of sight to Force Choke an opponent, and her Rend ability has allowed her to physically rip a man apart with a look. As far as Dark Side specific Force Abilities, she has been known to use Force Lightning, and also has a rather fine control over it. She, doesn't use Force Lightning often, however, as she has been shocked by her own lightning as an Apprentice. She has good control over Force Storm (Lightning) but only uses it as a trump card.

Telekinesis: Move Object, Force Pull, Force Push, Rend (Dark), Force Disarm, Force Wave, Force Repulse, Force Blast, Force Throw, Force Wound, Force Choke, Force Kill, Force Grip, Force Crush, Saber Throw, Telekinetic Saber Combat, Force Leap

Force Lightning: Force Lightning, Lightning Shield, Sith Barrage, Chain Lightning, Force Storm, Lightning Bomb.

Other: Force Movement, Breath Control, Force Sense

Darth Kandosii had begun to learn the teachings of the Jedi while she lived with Lila. Her knowledge of the Light Side pales in comparision to her knowledge of the Neutral and Dark-Aligned Force Abilities. She still has some difficulty in executing the basics, but she works hard to learn them.

Light Side: Revitalize, Malacia

Color Examples:

Black-Red:
swtor-black-red-color-crystal-bloom.jpg

Black-Purple:
swtor-black-purple-color-crystal-bloom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronfarron DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that is so good it could almost be considered actual canon character material

so we have two Mandalorians and 1 tusken raised plus a smuggler who we have no idea where he's from if you want we can begin now

Sure if everyone wants to i'm fine with that.

Well, Sahren is only partially Mandalorian. She still sees herself as a Corellian- for now. She may find herself more Mandalorian if she gets involved in restoring the Mandalorian Protectors and Gun Dancers.

I like Kandosii, her background is as dark as my own Sith character. The attention to detail is appreciated.

@Aeronfarron DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that is so good it could almost be considered actual canon character material
Thank you so much. I, admittedly, have little knowledge of the Star Wars universe, so I spent a lot of time researching yesterday. So your words mean alot to me.
Well, Sahren is only partially Mandalorian. She still sees herself as a Corellian- for now. She may find herself more Mandalorian if she gets involved in restoring the Mandalorian Protectors and Gun Dancers.

I like Kandosii, her background is as dark as my own Sith character. The attention to detail is appreciated.
Thank you. I only hope that I don't disappoint you from here on out, oh great Star Wars Master. :)

alright i guess i'm glad you decided to research the history/ story of star wars Assallya proposed an opening i'll provide a link

Status
Not open for further replies.