Name:
Appearance (picture optional):
Faction:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Abilities:
About:
Other:

We could debate that. Supposedly, Star Wars fighters use torpedos because they're weak against physical attack however... Star Wars is weird. Physical laws shift more than in other franchises. Take for example Storm Trooper armour. It's nearly useless against blasters. It was meant to protect the troopers against primitive weapons like arrows, spears and bullets. Then the Ewoks come along and defeat the troopers soundly with spears and thrown rocks... Which makes you wonder why they wear it at all?

As for the other genres, I thoroughly ruled a cross-genre space game with my Uraga class carrier from Macross. My guys were way too tactical. In addition to the ridiculously overpowered Valkyrie fighters locking on to a dozen different targets at once and firing three missiles at each enemy fighter I was doing crazy stuff like reading lips of the bridge crew of a Star Destroyer to intercept their strategy through a fighter sized sniper rifle.

I'll see how I feel when I wake up in the morning and see if I can get a sheet up. I've been sick the last three days. Otherwise it will be tomorrow evening. It's 1am here and I have a full day's work tomorrow.

wow i've found a nerd who loves tactics such as reading the lips of the enemy on another ship in the dark reaches of space (not saying that's a bad thing) but i understand and get well good night

Name: Brylan C. Gunman
gunslingers_05.jpg

Race: Human
Faction: None
Height: 6'5
Weight: 229 lbs.
Preferred Abilities:
-Has what many call a hawk eye which lets him spot weakness in battle.
-Considers himself to be a pretty good fast draw shooter.
-Could be classified as force sensitive as he unconsciously uses Force Persuade when bluffing to get himself out of a tight spot.
About:
Brylan is your run of the mill smuggler that loves to make a nice easy stack of credits whenever possible. His past was mainly filled with living off the streets of Hutta learning how to cheat, deal, and lie with the best of them while coming up. He finally made his big break after managing to snag a ship with a huge shipment of spices that allowed him to build up a reputaion as a man that can get the job done. As of this moment hes working as a freelancer for the highest bidder and doesn't care who it is so long as they got the credits to back it up.
Other:
-Learned multiple languages while growing up on Hutta since he had to deal with many species to get his jobs done.
-Owns his very own ship that stays true to being his pride and joy.
-Has two blasters named after his two former lovers.

Name: Grek Namro
Smuggler_TOR.jpg

Race: Human
Faction: None
Height: 5'8
Weight: 139 lbs
Preferred Abilities:
-Has great piloting skills able to make flying through and asteroid belt seem simple.
-Has decent hack skills allowing her to be able to break rather difficult codes and such.
About:
A woman never tells her secrets..that and if you listen to Brylan and her fights you shall learn plenty.
Other:
-She is the official pilot for Brylan's ship.
-One of Brylan's blasters is named after her.
-Is a bit of a tech junkie and will buy any form of tech that she considers rare or hasn't seen before.​

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and have his backstory finished by tomorrow if that's fine by you.

that is actually pretty funny that he has two blasters named after former romances not trying to be offensive but he looks and sounds like a fun guy to be around (better than Han and the rest)

and yes that is fine i'll be working on mine tomorrow as well

Well in star wars i like to go for the funny, witty, and sarcastic types that everyone loves and hates at the same time. And speaking of Han this character's picture was actually described as a poor man's Han Solo.

huh didn't know that bout the pic and the fact that you play those parts is pretty cool as well we may end up having more fun than anticipated

my "comedy" is usually awkward or moment killing when it isn't funny but i do have my moments

Thats cool i'll be funny enough for the both of us and goodnight then.

Name: Annyr Colun
Race: Former Tusken Raider
Faction: Shadow Masters
Height: 6'4
Weight: 320 lbs.
Abilities: Blend- being a former tusken raider, Annyr learned to blend in with his surroundings which he enhances by utilizing a sound dampening stealth device worn on his belt.

Eagle Eye- Annyr has a sixth sense that allows him to view any fight from above and up close to better any tactical advantages he already has.

Choke- a force sensitive ability to cause a being's muscles to cramp and unable to move for 10 minutes.

Clone- Annyr can move fast enough to create after images that appear to be exact duplications of himself.

About: Annyr left the sand people in hopes of creating a bond between civilized and "savage" beings. He found out he is a skilled infiltrator (almost as good as a Bothan or Mandalorian) he decided to hone his skills further by studying with both groups thus allying the two forming the Shadow Masters a guild of expert assassins and infiltrators. Annyr learned to tap into the force a small amount to enhance his combat and stealth abilities even though he could not be considered force sensitive.
Other: As a Side note he was a potential jedi but when he was still young the tusken that he grew up with had raided and killed the jedi and everyone on his family farm and he was taken in and raised by the tusken

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, how about that... they rewrote the Star Wars backstory on Mandalore.... AGAIN! *screams in anguish* Leave it well enough alone!

*goes back to work*

Yeah. Lucas completely rewrote the Twi'leks. They were originally designed by the Tabletop RPG company called West End Games. They put a lot of thought into why the Twi'leks had no hair, why they had head tails and the like. They writers wrote that, as underground dwellers, they had little need for hair. Furthermore, they explained why they were underground dwellers by introducing a tidally locked planet. One side of the planet being entirely frozen, the other a burning wasteland that put Tatooine to shame. Furthermore, the long head tails, or lekku, as they came to call them, were sensitive to subtle vibrations which aided them in sensing movement in a dark environment that rarely saw light.

Then Lucas screwed them over, decided they should all have french accents and live on a rather typical world.

Oh, my Mandalorian difficulties do involve some rewrites, yes, but they aren't as impressive as what I stated. Besides, my first and favourite Star Wars character that I created back in the nineteen eighties, Arla, was a Twi'lek.

I'm solving my problems by just being more vague about the Gun Dancer background :)

why vague and not vivid and remain with the original back story of Mandalore

Status
Not open for further replies.