Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Historical Fiction, Horror, Select fandoms
The Force Awakens is out a week today. Why not have a thread to be total nerds and share shit we love that's Star Wars related?

Actually, this is mostly an excuse to share what is arguably my favorite video ever on YouTube:

And just so we all remember to temper our expectations for this movie, here's a bunch of fan reactions to The Phantom Menace. We all know how that turned out in hindsight, but it's oddly charming to look back at a time when people genuinely thought it was the greatest thing since a Darth Vader toaster:

Favourite thing about Star Wars?

That's easy. :3

This was my dessert last night :)

12360376_10205224952643291_8560881812885946165_n.jpg

For those of you who haven't seen this, this is absolutely incredible. From what I understand, it's one guy's project that took over 4 years for him to complete and I totally want it to be a series.

Just because. Just because...

LmSId.jpg

My favourite thing about Star Wars is that Disney made the EU stuff non-canon.

YpHsidD.gif

Anakin+noo+credit+for+the+edit+http+imgurcom+gallery+8dvgjqu+original+by+http+extrafabulouscomicscom+comic+160_f889fd_5764550.jpg

PS. I like the prequels.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
My favourite thing about Star Wars is that Disney made the EU stuff non-canon.

YpHsidD.gif

This. Glad all that junk is no longer cannon.

An oldie, but a classic.
It's worth mentioning, this is about as close as you can get to my accent.

GUESS WHO GETS TO GO FOR FREEEEEEE IN A NOT-PACKED THEATER THANKS TO MISTER GIBS WORK HOLIDAY PARTY! THIIIIIS BIIIIITCH.

Also, I now know all of Gibs bosses are SUPER NERDS.

• Love
I've been enjoying the Star Wars Legends Epic Collection trades that Marvel have been putting out. Granted not everything in there has been fantastic, but there's been some really nice gems in there that I've been pleased to discover for the first time. The Old Republic graphic novel is really, really good.

Reactions: Dipper
I'm gonna be spending all of Thursday on a Road Trip to pick up friends who live hours away so we can all see the Movie Together.

Which means we'll be hanging out all of Friday, and most likely continue it onto Saturday too... XD
We turned a movie showing into a 3 day party. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish and Mari
I went to Uniqlo clothing store, and had not been there for a while. So I was surprised that so many of their clothes were Star Wars themed.

But I will share a pic of the items I came closest to actually buying :)

12341300_10205232591154249_7435404786302370398_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.